The Widow Porter

Story Info
A much older woman takes a young man under her wing.
3.4k words
4.53
127.9k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 11/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
espeteroh
espeteroh
657 Followers

I come from the lower end of an upper middle class town. Through high school and then into college I'd gotten a pretty good lawn mowing and gardening service going. I was always expected to mow our lawn for nothing, or, if you like, because dad said so. I didn't mind. Actually I rather liked it and still do to this day. There's a quick sense of accomplishment that goes with it. But when I was a young teen and discovered people would pay me for what I was doing for nothing, well, at 14 you don't argue when you have no other income. So I built up a good business, much of it coming by word of mouth. This was also before all these "landscaping" businesses popped up that you see today. People in the 60s didn't have such a luxury unless they were fairly wealthy.

When I went off to college I actually stayed home and commuted each day. So I didn't have to give up my business that was doing fairly well, I earned close to $100 a week which in those days was good money.

One house I did, the Porters, was almost estate size. They had lots of flower gardens which, thankfully, they had someone come in and take care of, and then they had me cutting the grass, trimming the hedges, raking leaves, etc. Just as I was starting my freshman year in college Mr. Porter died. I gave Mrs. Porter a couple of weeks to recover, mowing the lawn in the interim without bothering her about getting paid. It was the last week in September and I'd gone almost the month without saying a thing. I'd never met her although I'd seen her at a distance a number of times and I knew she knew who I was. Mrs. Porter was a woman in her early 50s. To me, an 18 year old, she looked old but there was something else about her that was difficult for me to put a finger on. She was what was called "smart looking." She always dressed well and took care of herself. And of course she had the money to be properly coiffed. Most of the wives looked matronly but not Mrs. Porter. She had an air about her.

I rang the doorbell and waited. Mrs. Porter answered the door fairly quickly and stood in front of me dressed smartly but casually. "Oh, hi Peter, I'm glad you came around. I've been so busy since my husband died and well, I don't know what his arrangement with you was but I'd like you to continue if you don't mind." Mrs. Porter was a statuesque woman as she was nearly as tall as me and I was six feet tall. She had lush reddish brown hair and green eyes.

"I was relieved to hear her say that. Her house was the largest of the yards I took care of by far so it also meant the biggest portion of my income too. "So how much did Walter pay you?"

For a second I thought about fibbing and upping my price but I couldn't, "He gave me $2.50 an hour." I replied looking down.

"Well that seems reasonable. Listen, I'm going to need a little extra help around the house and you could be most helpful there if you don't mind."

I hated the idea of housework, the first thought that came across my mind and my inclination was to decline but she was a new widow and I didn't have the heart so I said I would.

"You wouldn't be cleaning or anything," she continued. "It would involve a little heavy lifting. Walter managed to collect a lot of books, among other things, and I need to get them out of the house. A box of books is just too much for me to lift."

I told her I'd be happy to do it. She paid me what was owed me plus a pretty good tip. She asked if I could return the following Saturday early and I said I could. I told her I'd try to mow the lawn and rake the leaves Friday afternoon so I'd have all day Saturday to help her if she needed and she agreed.

I was at Mrs. Porter's door at 8:30 the next Saturday morning. She invited me into her kitchen for coffee explaining she wasn't quite ready to start yet. So I followed her through the house to the kitchen. I was a beautiful kitchen, even by my non-expert eye. It was large with an island. It had a huge refrigerator, large stove and pots hanging from the ceiling. She motioned for me to sit at the island which I did.

"What do you take in your coffee?" She asked.

"Milk and sugar please." It was then I noticed that she was still in her bathrobe. She brought me a cup and poured the coffee into it. As she leaned slightly her robe separated a little to reveal some of her full breasts. I had long had a fascination with women's breasts and just because Mrs. Porter was more than 30 years my senior didn't mean I wasn't interested in seeing what she had, I was! I could see her frilly nightgown beneath the robe. It did little to conceal what I could see of her breasts.

"Would you care for an English muffin?" She asked.

I love English muffins, or did back then, so I said yes.

"Butter or jelly?" She asked.

"Butter please."

It only took her a minute to make the English muffin. She placed it in front of me and sat opposite me with her coffee and muffin. As she sat down my eyes were drawn from her face down to the opening in her robe and then quickly back to her face.

"Well aren't you the little devil," she said playfully although I missed the playful portion being so unawares.

"I'm sorry," I said knowing I couldn't deny what I'd done and needed to stay in her good graces.

"I don't mind. It's nice having handsome young fellow like you looking at an old lady like me like that. It's quite the compliment actually."

I blushed at least thirty nine shades of red. Now I was embarrassed and confused.

"So do you think I'm good looking?" She asked.

I blushed some more and replied as if I had a stutter, "Well, yeah."

"Well thank you Peter. You don't know how good that makes me feel. I'll bet you have to fight off the girls."

"Well, not really," I replied.

"You have a girlfriend right."

"No."

"Oh, I see." She sat thoughtfully for a moment. My stomach was in total turmoil by this time. She sized me up pretty well and pretty quickly and said, "so you're a shy one."

"Yes ma'am." I replied.

"Let's dispense with the formality. I get enough of that in the rest of my life. Call me Rita." I smiled in response. She stood up and turned sideways and asked, "So do you think I've got a good figure."

I really couldn't tell but I was going to lie to her and tell her that she did when she said, "Well, how could you tell with me wearing this thing." She whisked off her bathrobe and put her hand to her stomach pulling in her nightgown. "There, so what do you think?"

My eyes practically popped out of my head. Aside from my mother I had never seen a woman in her nightgown so this was new to me. Pulling in her nightgown as she did emphasized her breasts which I could now see were large and full. They were a little droopy, of course, but that was overcome by their size, at least as far as I was concerned.

"Well?" She said.

"You're beautiful."

"Now don't get carried away. I'm 53 years old so I know I'm not beautiful any more so you can be truthful."

"Well, you're really sexy." I replied honestly.

"You really think so?"

"Yes."

"Thank you. A girl wonders you know. Walter and I hadn't had sex in over a year because of his cancer you know. Well, of course you don't know, silly me. But thank you for the compliment."

Rita had given me far more information than I wanted or even knew what to do with. I did know I wanted to see her breasts and when my eyes returned to them she picked up on it quickly.

"So you like breasts do you?"

"Yes," I replied softly.

She put her hand in her nightgown and pulled out one of her breasts. "You'd never know I was once a B cup looking at these things." This was the first time I'd ever seen a naked breast so I was mesmerized. "So what do you think?"

"Nice," I said.

"Well, at least I know you're telling the truth." She replied.

I was confused and said, "How?"

She point down to my crotch and even though I was sitting when I looked down I could see how obvious my erection was. This time I blushed at least forty shades of red. Rita took a step to me and kissed my on the cheek. She placed her hand on the side of my face and said, "It's all right. You've made my day already."

I didn't say a work and she held my eyes. After another couple of moments she lowered her head again this time giving me a light kiss on the lips. I felt her quickly press her tongue to my lips and then withdraw it. She pulled away slightly and without ever taking her eyes from mine she took my hand and placed it on her breast. I had felt up a couple of my girlfriends but this was the first time I'd ever felt a naked breast and of course I loved it.

Rita kissed me again only this time she pushed her tongue into my mouth. Then suddenly she said, "Ouch! Not so hard. They're sensitive," she said referring to her breasts that I'd been squeezing.

I grimaced. She took me by my hand and led me to her bedroom on the upper floor. The master bedroom was large with a king size bed. I was in a bit of a trance so I didn't notice much more at that point. Rita stood me next to the bed and slowly undressed me. I had to kick off my shoes for her but she otherwise insisted upon undressing me. As she pulled down my underwear and my cock sprang into view she was quick to grasp it and then take it into her mouth. It was a day of firsts and of course this was just one of many. I was already highly aroused when she took me into her mouth and it took only a few seconds of her sucking on my cock before I felt the surge from my balls and exploded into her mouth. She didn't seem the least surprised and worked on me until she had swallowed all of my cum.

"That was quick." She said with a smile. I said nothing and then she asked, "You've had sex before haven't you?" I still said nothing and then she said, "You're a virgin? Oh my. Well, maybe we should stop. I'm sure you'd like your first time to be with a girl of your choosing and age."

"No! No!" I said not wanting to give up sex now that it had come to me.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," I said softly.

Rita pulled down the covers of her bed and then pulled off her nightgown and finally pulled me down on her bed next to her. I surveyed her lush body. I looked down at her untrimmed pussy and then back to her eyes. "We'll go slowly all right?" She said to me. I nodded my head in agreement. Rita kissed me and pulled me into her. The feel of her body against mine re-energized my deflated cock and I started getting aroused again quickly, one of the advantages of being 18. I also remember how good her hands felt as she ran them down my body and then between my legs and grasped at my balls. I had never felt anything quite so exquisite.

I had had my hands on her breasts during this time but she took one of my hands and placed it between her legs and then pressed on of my fingers into her pussy. I had no idea what she wanted me to do or what I was supposed to do so I so I rubbed my finger up and down her pussy. She was incredibly wet and each time my finger hit a certain portion of her pussy she moaned and shuddered a little so I decided that what I was doing was right.

After a few minutes of kissing and my playing with her pussy Rita broke our kiss and looked at me. I wondered if I'd done something wrong. In one move she grabbed my cock and rotated herself up so her hips were right above mine. While still holding my cock she slowly lowered herself and as the tip of my cock came into contact with her pussy she let go and very slowly lowered herself onto me. Even though I had no idea what a pussy should feel like on my cock I knew at that moment I loved the feeling. Rita placed her hands on my chest as she slowed fucked me.

As she fucked me Rita said, "you don't know how good your cock feels in me. It's been too long." I could feel the cum building up in my cock and I was afraid that I was going to come again too quickly. But Rita took my of that when she asked, "does my pussy feel good on your cock?"

"Yes," I gushed.

"Tell me."

"Huh?" I replied a bit confused.

"Say it. Tell me it feels good."

"Your pussy feels good on my cock." I knew my answer was a bit stiff but it was my first time.

"Do you like fucking me?"

"Yes."

"Tell me."

I decided to put more behind it and said, "I love fucking you Rita."

The Rita did something that surprised me. She lowered herself a little while she continued to fuck me and said, "suck on my tit." Her breast was right in my face and I took her nipple into my mouth. I gently sucked on her nipple until she said, "harder."

I wasn't sure exactly what she meant so I just sucked on it harder and she began to moan a little more. "Now bite it a little." I did as she said and gently nibbled on her nipple. She moaned, "That's it, bite my titty." She said that for a little while and then started saying, "harder." I bit down on her nipple a little harder and she repeated herself. I bit down even harder certain that I would hurt her but she moan with pleasure. "Pull the nipple out as you bite it," she commanded me.

I was at a point I would have done anything she wanted. All the while she had fucked me a little faster and then a little faster still until finally she was slamming her hips into mine. I thought for certain my cock would pop out but she maintained perfect control. The suddenly I felt the surge from my thighs and balls and up through my cock.

"Are you going to cum?" She asked.

"Yes," I mushed out.

"Yes, cum in me. I want to feel your cum in my cunt." I couldn't believe the language she was using but at the same time it excited me even more if that were possible. "Do you want to feel me cum on you too." At that point all I could do was grunt out a yes.

As I started to moan out an "oh! oh!" as I started to cum in Rita I could feel her pussy suddenly grasp as my cock and then I felt what was like water pouring down over my cock and balls. I exploded into her pussy and as I did I could feel my cock pulsing in her pussy. I was throwing my hips up to meet with her descending pussy. I only knew I wanted to be as deeply in her as I could be. Long after I had ceased cumming Rita massaged my cock with her pussy. I thought I could almost hear her purring as she did this and she was able to keep me hard for quite some time. It amazed me.

Then finally she fell to my side and kissed me and hugged me. We lay there silently for the longest time although I couldn't resist caressing her breasts again. It was all so new to me and I didn't want it to stop.

We didn't get dressed that entire day but by mid afternoon Rita claimed I'd rubbed her pussy very sore with my cock. I told her I thought I loved her but she assured me that I didn't. We did become lovers however and we got together almost every Saturday and Sunday for months. My mother once commented she thought it odd that I spent so much time over there but I assured her that Rita had lots of things for me to do. Rita had become my teacher as well as my lover. She showed me the many ways to read a woman and how to treat her so she'd want to do just about anything for me.

Rita insisted I continue to date girls my own age and when I protested that she said that if I didn't she would not be able to see me any more. So occasionally I dated someone my own age and when the question of having sex with one of these girls came up Rita said that it was up to me but she thought it would be a good idea for me to have sex with other women. I didn't know what to make of such a woman and he actions definitely colored my thinking in the years to come in a very positive way.

One of the most memorable things about our relationship was that I could never do anything wrong. That's not to say I didn't make mistakes, I did, and lots of them, but Rita was always understanding and always took the time to explain things to me. In less than a year's time she took me from being a shy retiring boy to a confident young man. She was also good about helping me keep my grades up in my first year of college. She was a Radcliffe grad and my freshman courses for the most part were easy for her. I used that as an excuse with my parents, not that I really needed one, to visit her many times. And speaking of my parents, it wasn't lost on me that I was bedding a woman who was almost 15 years older than my own mother! For what ever reason, though, she never struck me as the mother figure.

Rita kidded me more than once about being a "kept man" although she had to explain to me what that meant the first time she said it. She always kept work and play separately. She paid me as I did the lawn mowing and other odds and ends. But then she was also always buying me gifts. I felt guilty about taking the gifts at first but she explained that it made her feel good.

In the spring Rita started talking about spicing up our sex life. As had been the case before she had to explain what that meant and gave me certain books to at least look through, such as, the Kama Sutra. The Story of O, which shocked me, and others. She reassured me that she did expect I'd want to do everything I read but that it was good for me to understand the wide range of sexual situations that existed. When I asked her what she had in mind she simply winked and said I'd find out soon enough. I did.

espeteroh
espeteroh
657 Followers