The Widow’s Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon it was my turn and she straddled me, caressing again my now bare breasts, familiarizing herself with what had been Robert's private domain for so many years. She must have sensed how sensitive are my nipples because she soon began concentrating on them. First one nipple and then the other found their way into her mouth, both becoming engorged as she used her nimble tongue on them. She had me right where I wanted her to have me.

Soon my hips began their own involuntary movement and she reached behind her and touched my own shaven folds, searching out my clit until she found it. One hand still worked on my nipples while the fingers of the other began a slow and profoundly satisfying stimulation of my pleasure center. She alternated between one finger circling it, and two fingers rolling it, until I was bucking so mightily that she could no longer maintain her balance on top of me. Gracefully changing her position, she added her mouth to the mix and began to work on me so expertly and exquisitely that I alternated between wanting to explode as soon as possible and wanting it to last forever. She licked and licked, and I squirmed and squirmed. Whenever I would get close, she would ease off just enough to pull me back from the edge.

Just when I thought I could bear no more of this glorious tension, she pulled her sweet mouth away from my pussy and came near to kiss me. "What are you doing?" I cried. "Don't stop for God's sake!" I begged, but she paid me no heed and forced her tongue into my mouth. I tasted myself for the first time, for Robert had never done this in all his years of bringing me oral bliss.

Just as I was starting to really lose myself in her sweet mouth, she broke off our kiss, and pulled me over to Robert who had been watching me writhe around in bliss, and was now clearly ready for more. She put her mouth to his cock once more to bring him to fullest attention, with me nearly panting for release. But she knew what she was doing.

When Robert was ready, she lead me over to him and helped me straddle his chest, with my legs and ass toward his face. Then she too straddled him, placing herself over his cock, with her and I now face to face. She kissed me deeply again as she lowered herself down on to my husband's generous, waiting cock, rocking her hips back and forth, taking him deeper and deeper inside of her, until he was completely embedded within her. Then, and only then, did she touch me again.

As she continued her gentle rocking on Robert's cock, she put her hands on my ass and pulled me closer to her, our tits now pressing together, another new and quite exciting sensation for me. I felt the sweat of her chest as I put my chin over her shoulder, enjoying the movement of the three of us together. She kept her hips moving on Robert's cock, grinding herself on his pubic bone as she bottomed out each time, and I imagined the sweet look of pleasure on his face.

Then my friend pulled it all together for a finish more powerful than Robert and I could ever have imagined. She took her right hand from off my ass and with it resumed her devastating efforts on my clit, and I could only rise and fall with her as she continued to ride Robert. As our pace quickened, and their orgasms neared, she suddenly entered my absolutely soaking pussy with her middle finger while continuing to rub my clit with her thumb. Filled by her finger, rubbed raw by her thumb, I began to pant once again, reduced to barely audible grunts. Around and around she went on my clit. In and out she plunged in my cunt. Up and down we went on Robert. And if before I had enjoyed lingering on the edge, now I simply had to have release.

Finally, as if she knew just when I needed what would put me over the top, Marieta drew us still closer with the hand that still held my ass, ran its middle finger down my sweating crack, and pushed it gently into my waiting asshole, not very deeply, but just enough so that my last defenses crumbled and I began the climax I had been building toward since she began to touch me what seemed like hours before. As my orgasm shuddered through every part of my body, I clenched down so hard on the fingers that filled both my holes that I was sure I must have hurt her, but she betrayed no discomfort. She simply held me tight, pounded away on Robert's cock, and waited for my passion to subside.

I regained my senses just in time to enjoy feeling Robert's second orgasm of the night, followed quickly thereafter by Marieta's. She had timed it all superbly, sucking him off first so that he would last his second time through all my ecstasy, and making me wait so my desire could build to a level I had never experienced before. Hugh had indeed been a lucky man, and someone someday might also be so blessed, but for tonight, Robert and I had surely received more than we believed we were offering, our fantasies of a threesome far surpassed by the reality of a widow's passion.

12