The Widower and Mandy

Story Info
He finds a surprise slut.
3.4k words
4.24
82.2k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 06/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was seven in the evening as Christopher laced up his running shoes. He had an eight o'clock meeting with Mandy Sullivan at the Little League office, above the concession stand at the local ball field. She wanted to talk about additional financial support from his business to the Little League.

It had been a grueling day. Business at his local Building Supply and Lumber Yard was setting record pace. Luckily, Christopher had a loyal and talented staff. They had covered for him as he mourned his wife's death six months earlier. They had kept the business running smoothly. He was looking forward to paying out the performance bonuses after the spring rush subsided. He enjoyed rewarding loyalty.

He had grilled hot dogs and made a salad and beans for dinner. He had checked the kid's homework and tested his daughter on her spelling words. She got a perfect score, as usual. His son would watch after his little sister while Dad was at the meeting.

Instead of driving to the Little League office, Christopher decided to run. He needed a little exercise to burn off the wear and tear of his day. He had tried to call Mandy at home and on her cell phone. He wanted to warn her that he would sweaty from the run and hoped she would understand. He also needed a ride home. He wasn't concerned when he didn't reach her. Mandy and her husband Paul were long-time friends. She wouldn't be inconvenienced by driving him home.

The run to the ball field went quickly. Christopher was out of breathe and wet with sweat as he reached the gravel parking lot. A light was on in the Little League office and Mandy's green Ford Explorer sat alone in the parking lot. He was fifteen minutes early. The sooner the meeting started, the sooner he would be home.

Christopher could hear a rock and roll station playing on the radio as he opened the door and climbed the stairs to the second floor office. He was about to call out as he reached the landing, but stopped in his tracks.

Mandy was slumped in an office chair. Her back was to him. She was facing the window overlooking the parking lot. He could see her short jean skirt was pushed to her waist. The arms of the chair supported her spread legs. A pair of lacy white panties hung from her left ankle.

Christopher stood on the landing in silence. He watched her reflection in the window, as she rubbed and fingered her pussy with one hand and pinched her nipples through a white tee shirt with the other hand.

He understood why she was facing the parking lot. She wanted to be able to spot the headlights of his approaching car. Who could have known? Sweet, innocent Mandy Sullivan was a little slut. And, damn she was cute. Mandy was 37 years old. She stood 5'1" and weighed 110 lbs. She had very short natural blond hair and a truly innocent looking face, sparkling blue eyes and bright white teeth. Her body was compact with B-cup breasts and a killer ass. In fact, he had fantasized about her ass since she had moved to town.

And, she liked dirty talk. He could hear her above the sound of the music. "Pound my sloppy pussy. Fill my cunt. Use me." Mandy's hand gained speed as she fingered her open gash. Filthy words, moans and grunts poured from the little housewife's mouth.

Christopher stood transfixed in the doorway. His right hand absently stroking his eight inch cock and thought about this MILF's tight pussy.

"Oh God...getting so close...I'm going too..."

"Wouldn't it feel better with a giant cock stuck in your pussy?" Christopher calmly asked.

Mandy shrieked in surprise and jumped from the chair, her skirt falling to its proper position. Her orgasm lost for the moment. "I didn't see you coming, how did you get in here?" she yelled in a hysterical voice.

Mandy was close to panick. Christopher wasn't sure if the panick was due to the embarrassment of the situation or the frustration of not cumming.

"Mandy, you didn't answer my question. Wouldn't it feel better with a giant cock stuffed in your pussy?"

She just stared at him.

Christopher could see the lust and need in her eyes. "Mandy, you look so fucking sexy." And he meant it. She was standing in a preppy little tee, jean skirt, ankle socks and sneakers. While he was dressed in a sweat soaked tee, gym shorts and running shoes. The contrast was amusing.

"I've always thought you were sexy as hell," he said as he walked into room. Standing directly in front of her. He reached up and stroked her cheek gently. "Isn't Paul giving you what you need?" he asked while looking deep into her blue eyes.

Mandy sadly shook her head no. "We make love two or three times a week. Paul's a gentle lover, but sometimes....".

"Tell me," Christopher coaxed.

"I can't," Mandy sobbed. She looked so sexy, vulnerable and horny.

Christopher held her chin and continued to stare into her eyes. "...But sometimes? I want to know."

She stood in her spot quietly shaking her head no.

Christopher's cock was rock hard; he was horny and decided to move this game along. "Sometimes you don't want to make love...right?" He leaned in and kissed her cheek.

Other than a slight increase in her breathing, Mandy didn't react. "Instead, you want to be fucked." She moaned as he leaned in again and kissed her mouth. Her lips parted and his tongue pushed into her wet mouth. Their tongues dueled. When Mandy let her tongue slip into Christopher's mouth, she was surprised when his teeth firmly grabbed hold.

He used his teeth to pull her tongue. She grunted...he knew this was a little painful and very exciting for her. He let go of her tongue and kissed her hard. Mandy responded by putting her hands around his neck.

She pressed tightly against his sweaty body. With his hands on her waist, he held her against him. They kissed hard and long.

When their lips parted, they were both breathing hard. Christopher turned Mandy around, so her back was pressed into his chest. His hands went back to her waist and he pulled her killer ass against his rock hard cock. He stared at their reflection in the window in front of them.

He reached for the bottom of her shirt and yanked it over her head. Mandy yelped in surprise. She wasn't wearing a bra. Her tits were a firm B-Cup. She had small pink nipples that stood erect.

"Show me how Paul feels your breasts." When she hesitated, Christopher continued in a stern voice, "Now...show me now" and he bit the lobe of her ear.

Mandy raised her hands from her side and cupped her small breasts. She gently squeezed and rubbed her tits and rubbed the tips of her rosy nipples. Her eyes were closed and a red blush spread across her chest. Mandy's breathing was shallow.

"Does it feel good?" Christopher asked.

"It feels very nice," she answered quietly.

Christopher reached for her hands and pushed them to her sides. He whispered into her ear, "my turn, now."

He mimicked her earlier movements. He was gentle. He lightly brushed the palm of his hands over her nipples and gently squeezed her breasts. She leaned into him and let out a quite, "uuuuuuummmmmmmmm". Her breast felt great.

He whispered again, "how about this?" He began squeezing harder and pinching her erect nips.

"Oh God, yes," escaped Mandy's lips.

Christopher turned it up another notch and started to maul her tits. He gave each nipple a hard twist and kept up the assault.

"OH God...Oh God...Oh God," and she launched into a mini orgasm.

He didn't stop as he worked Mandy over. He kept squeezing and pinching her B-Cups and she kept up a long low moan.

"Use your hand and feel my cock, Mandy."

Mandy reached behind her and grabbed at his cock through his sweaty gym shorts. "So big...so fucking big."

"Tell me what you want Mandy...I want to hear it."

"I want your cock...please fuck me...please make me cum."

"That's a good start Mandy." He took his right hand from her tit and traced two fingers against her lips. They were juicy wet. When Mandy parted her lips he pushed his fingers deep into her mouth. She gagged slightly, as he started to finger fuck her throat.

Mandy was humiliated as he pinched and grabbed at her tits with one hand and finger fucked her mouth with the other. She could feel drool slide out of her mouth and drip from her chin.

"I'm going to fuck your mouth, baby."

All Mandy could do is groan around the fingers in his mouth and nod her head yes.

Christopher took his spit-covered fingers from her mouth and reached under the front of her skirt. He palmed her soaked pussy and slowly rubbed her mound. Mandy's skirt covered butt ground into his hard cock. He could feel Mandy losing complete control.

Two fingers split her cunt and eased into her sloppy hole. His other hand left her well-used tits and found her hard wet clit.

"Please...harder...I want to cum." "I'm going to fuck your cunt too. I'm going to fuck it long and hard."

Mandy's hand was still on his cock. Instead of stroking him, she seemed to be holding on for dear life.

"Oh yes...getting close...yes...I'm going to cum."

Christopher slipped his fingers from her cunt and after a hard pinch on her clit; he put his hand on her hips. A frustrated Mandy tried to finish herself off, but Christopher took each wrist in his hands.

He ignored her protests and pleading. He took both small wrists in one hand. His other hand slid between their bodies...between his cock and her ass. He pulled up the hem of her skirt and roughly cupped her ass cheek. After kneading her globes, he spread her cheeks, found her asshole and pressed a finger into her. His wet finger slid to the second knuckle and Mandy let out a loud low grunt. He kept pushing, until he was finger deep and than started another finger fuck.

Christopher was surprised when Mandy started rotating her ass as he fingered her.

"You're not a virgin, are you?"

"No, but not since college," she answered. Her voice was barely a whisper.

He let go of her body and told Mandy to turn around. They were facing each other for the first time since he started his assault of her body. "Loss the skirt," he ordered.

Mandy bit her lower lip as she opened the button and unzipped. The skirt fell to the floor. She stepped out with one foot and kicked the skirt away with her other foot. She stood before Christopher in her socks and sneakers.

"Take off my shirt," he continued. When she finished removing his sweat soaked shirt, he put his hands on her shoulders and pushed Mandy too her knees.

From a kneeling position, she pleaded, "Please...me first."

Christopher shook his head no, and told her to finish undressing him. Mandy hooked her fingers into the waistband off his shorts and pulled them off.

His hard, thick eight inches was bobbing her in the face. Mandy's eyes were wide in surprise. It was the biggest cock she'd ever seen. As she reached for it, Christopher batted her hand away.

"Just your mouth, slut. No hands allowed."

Mandy was totally humiliated. She held on to his thick thighs for support and leaned in. Her mouth was wide as she tried to catch his cock.

Christopher moaned as his head entered her mouth. "Slow and deep," were his instructions. Mandy gulped down the first three inches and then stopped. She tried to get used to the massive girth. Breathing through her nose, she pushed down again and took another three inches. She stopped and looked up into Christopher's eyes.

Mandy looked so sexy with a mouth full of cock. He was surprised that she was able to take the first six inches so easily and offered her encouragement. "Baby, that feels so fucking good. If you take all eight inches and make me cum, the rest of the evening will be for you."

Mandy reach for his ass cheeks and pulled his body to her as she pushed her mouth further down his cock. After a minute of hard work, Mandy's lips were pressed into the base of his dick.

Christopher reached for the back of her head and held her tight. He could feel her throat milk the head of his cock. After a short pause, he started to fuck her mouth. Mandy struggled to breath as he pumped in and out of her mouth. She was confused. Her husband, Paul, would cum after a thirty-second blowjob.

After ten minutes, Christopher ordered, "grab my balls, baby." She took his sack in her hand and massaged his balls. Mandy could feel his cock thicken. She captured his head with her lips and sucked hard.

Christopher bellowed and started to cum in her mouth. Mandy did a masterful job. She kept working his dick as he spurted into her mouth. When he finished, she swallowed his entire load, and then took him back in her mouth to clean him up.

Mandy said a silent prayer as she sat back on carpeted floor. "Please let him stay hard," she thought. Christopher and Mandy were breathing hard as they stared at each other. Christopher could read her mind. She wanted an orgasm and as he promised, it was her time now.

Christopher lay down on the floor and pulled Mandy to him. They were side by side as he pressed his lips to hers. They groaned together. His tongue explored her mouth. He could taste the remains of his cum. This turned him on even more.

Mandy was lying on her back as he moved his lips to her neck. He licked and kissed her sensitive throat and under her ears.

He looked up at her and said, "Talk to me baby...tell me how I'm doing."

His mouth reached for her nipple. He sucked and chewed on one breast as he roughly clawed the other with his hand.

"My tits are on fire...oh fuck...feels so fucking good." She held the back of his head as he moved his mouth from one tit to the other. "So hot...so fucking good...oh fuck...yes."

With a "pop" he let her tit jump from his mouth. He climbed between her spread legs as he kissed his way over her belly. He made sure to rub his torso against her steaming pussy.

He worked his lips to her spread thighs. He spent the next few minutes teasing the hell out of Mandy. He nibbled, bit and licked around her dripping cunt and clit. Her hips moved in circles trying to get his lips on her twat.

"Eat me...pleasssse...eat my fucking pussy."

She groaned in frustration as he moved his lips down her legs. He kissed and licked his way to her feet. Christopher popped both sneakers from her feet and took off her socks. He spent a few minutes giving her toes a blowjob.

Mandy sighed and groaned. She mumbled, "I need your cock...I need your big dick."

"Turn over sweetheart...I want you on your stomach."

Christopher helped her roll over. He started kissing his way up her legs. She groaned as he reached a sensitive spot behind her knees.

"Spread your legs, Mandy." When she complied, he told her, "wider."

With her legs stretched wide, Christopher worked his oral assault up the back of her thighs. What a sight. Her ruby red pussy and pink asshole were on display as his lips and mouth worked its way to Mandy's butt. "On your knees."

Mandy looked like a perfect slut. Her head was down. Her ass was high and her legs were spread obscenely wide. Christopher kissed and licked the globes of her ass and worked his way to her rear crack. Finally she was rewarded when he kissed her spread asshole.

"Yesssssssssss," she hissed as a mini orgasm shook her. No one had ever kissed her dirt hole. His lips felt great. Mandy groaned again as his tongue ran over her star. She shook with a harder orgasm as his tongue entered her ass.

"Feeeeels so fucking good...ohhhhh.... eat my ass."

Mandy panted and groaned through two more anal orgasms before Christopher turned her onto her back. He didn't give her a chance to catch her breath. He pushed his tongue deep into her pussy.

Mandy exploded, "AAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhh."

Christopher kept eating pussy and sucking her clit. Mandy rolled from one orgasm to the next. He listened to her breath and as her next cum started he shoved three fingers deep into her pussy.

Mandy's eyes grew wide and her body stiffened. She exploded in an orgasm. Her mouth formed a silent scream and her body trembled.

As her orgasm wound down, Christopher knelt between her legs and held a spread ankle in each hand.

"So fucking good," Mandy panted. "But...please...no more."

Christopher smiled down at her. "Baby, we're just getting started. Its time for a good hard fucking."

Mandy was confused by his answer, until she looked down between his legs. "Oh shit," was all she said. His cock was hard and ready to go again.

Christopher bent her ankles until they were pinned on either side of her ears. He lined up his thick eight inches and slowly pushed all the way in.

"Oh my fucking god," were the last intelligible words to come out of Mandy's mouth. Christopher was a machine as he fucked her hard and fast. Her pussy was so tight around his pounding cock. They both lost track of her orgasms...it seemed to be one long cum.

He pulled out and let her legs uncoil and flop to the floor. "On your knees, slut."

Mandy was on automatic pilot. She slowly moved into a doggie position. Christopher lined up his dick and plunged it back in. Mandy roared in another cum as his dick reached deeper, in this position. Christopher kept on pounding. His crotch pounded against her ass and his balls hit against her cunt.

Her ass mesmerized Christopher. It was perfect. Still slick from his oral assault, he pushed his thumb all the way in. He wasn't surprised when she let out a babbling scream. He pounded her pussy and fingered her ass until he felt that his second orgasm was getting close.

He pulled his cock from her pussy and lined it up with her open star. Mandy was beyond being able to communicate. She tried to crawl away when his cock head touched her rear hole. Christopher held her hips tight and pushed into her asshole. Once he got passed her stretched sphincter, he pushed half his cock into her ass. He was disappointed that he couldn't fit more, but four inches was better than nothing.

Mandy relaxed her muscles as he started to fuck her asshole. He was rock hard and had her painfully wide. Despite the discomfort, this was the best sex ever. "Grab my balls baby...grab them good."

Mandy reached between her legs and took his swinging balls. "Lets cum together...slut." He reached around and rubbed her clit. Mandy didn't think it was possible, but as soon as he pinched her clit, she exploded again. As she screamed, she heard Christopher grunt. His cock pulsed and sent streams of cum into her bowels.

Christopher's cock slipped from her rectum and they both dropped to the floor. They didn't talk as they caught their breath. Mandy begged, "please don't move...please don't say anything."

She staggered to her feet. She seemed disoriented as she looked around. As quickly as her abused body could move, she collected her clothes and dressed. She moved to the top of the stairs and stopped. Christopher sensed that she was looking at him and was going to say something. But just as quickly, she turned and ran down the stairs. He heard her car door close and the motor start. Mandy quickly drove away.

Christopher waited a few more minutes before he dressed. He turned off the radio and lights and locked the office door. He then turned and faced an empty parking lot. "Oh shit," he muttered in frustration. He had planned on Mandy giving him a ride home. He wasn't sure he could make it as he started a slow four-mile jog home.

Note: My fantasies include dominant men having hard sex with their female partners. Do woman enjoy reading these types of stories or is it a guy thing?

Let me know.

TSG