The Widower and the Prostitute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,979 Followers

"Okay William, here's the deal, I'm not willing to marry you right away, but with the way we connected last night I'm willing to see if there's something special between us. I'll have to limit us to two dates per week to start because I will not let you pay me and I'll still have to make a living. After a month or two we can see where we're at and go from there. How does that sound?" I asked.

"It sounds like a good start." William said.

That was ten years ago. William and I have been married now for just over nine years, I've been retired from the business since two months before we got married. I did contract a couple of STD's before we got married and I infected William, but thankfully we both underwent successful treatment and were given clean bills of health.

We have a 6 year old son Willie and a 4 year old daughter that we named Julie in honor of William's first wife.

When we got married we decided to move so that we could both get away from the memories and concentrate on our happiness together. I was getting away from the memories of my past and my life as a prostitute and William was getting away from the home that he had shared with Julie so that he wasn't reminded of her by every little thing. He felt it would be disrespectful of him to think of her when he was married to me.

Imagine that, the man that had remained faithful to his first wife after her death decided that it was disrespectful to me for him to be constantly reminded of and thinking about Julie.

I am very pleased with the decision I made. I love William and he loves me, and even 10 years later I still get butterflies every time we make love. My years of sexual experience have helped us be a little more creative and adventurous, but it's still just as magical every time.

zeke81
zeke81
1,979 Followers
12