The Widower and the Waif

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrFalkirk
MrFalkirk
386 Followers

Bree looked into my eyes and smiled before first kissing me on the lips and then tracing her way down to my nipples. I don't care what some people will tell you, but male nipples can be just as sensitive as the nipples on a woman. I moaned again, this time a bit louder.

Her lips made their way further down and tickled my balls and my stiffened prick before I felt her mouth surround the head of my cock with a glorious warmth and wetness. I didn't moan this time, I gasped at the sudden rush of feeling to my cockhead. Bree's steady sucking soon had me on the verge of an enormous cum. My hands which had been tangled in Bree's hair gently urged her up from my cock.

"Bree, I'm going to cum pretty soon. Are you sure you want it in your mouth?"

She looked up at me and nodded "Just this time. I've got other plans for the next time." Then her mouth dropped back to its gentle pressure on my fuck meat and my cock started expanding even more as I felt the spunk stored in my balls start its journey upwards and outwards. Despite the warning I had given her, Bree seemed surprised at the volume and force of my initial shot of sperm. She caught up with the flow and swallowed my entire load without letting a single drop go astray. After she finished cleaning my cockhead of all of its juices, she stood up and kissed me forcing her cum coated tongue deep into my mouth. I had tasted myself several times by eating Debbie's pussy out after cumming in it so I was not repulsed by Bree's actions. In fact, I grew even more excited by them.

I fell back onto the bed and Bree landed right beside me, her arms wrapped around me. I caressed the breast that was available to my hands and the nipple grew to the size of a pencil eraser. Her breasts were not huge and saggy, but were a pleasing size and rather firm. The nipples got harder and harder the more I played with them. We kissed for what seemed like hours but could have only been a couple of minutes our tongues dueling with each other and our arousal getting more and more demanding. Junior started to come back to life and that sort of surprised me because at my age, sexual recovery was by no means a speedy given.

Bree snuggled a little closer. "Good?"

"Fantastic!"

I felt Bree's small hand reach down and gently jerk on my stiffening cock. "Feel's like somebody is ready for round two." Then she raised herself up and literally impaled herself on my fleshy spear. We both moaned as the tip of my cock met her cervix and our pubic bones smashed against each other. Bree started a gentle rhythm that stiffened my cock even more as she got wetter and wetter from her own secretions. Her cunt felt like a soaking wet hot velvet glove. Bree may have been a virgin before the previous night, but she somehow knew how to use her inner muscles to clamp down on my fleshy invader.

After about half an hour of slow fucking, Bree started to breathe more heavily and her movements began to be spasmodic. I rolled her over without withdrawing from her sweet pussy and started pumping into her as hard as I could.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes!" was all that Bree could manage as I plowed into her. My mouth latched onto her left breast and she almost bucked me off as an enormous orgasm washed over her. I think she almost passed out. I know that her eyeballs rolled up almost into her head and she lay limp for almost a minute before starting to thrash beneath me once again.

Instead my balls, my cum was fighting a battle to be released. Up to now, the battle was being won by my prostate which said an emphatic "no" to the urgency that the sperm were trying to impart. Slowly, I felt the urgency increase to the point of being painful. My prostate was now losing the battle.

Bree started whimpering again and I knew she was fast approaching another orgasm. I knew that my balls were quickly winning the battle over the prostate and that I would soon spurt ropes of hot baby-making cream inside Bree's well-lubricated cunt. I was trying to time my release with Bree's.

Bree screamed as her body went spastic once again. That was all it took for me to loose my own gigantic cum. I don't think I have ever had such an intense ejaculation in my life...either before or since that day.

Basking in our sweat with my hot cream running out of Bree's well-fucked cunt, we both just lay entangled with each other trying to bring ourselves down from the exhilarating high we had both reached. Slowly I rolled off Bree, pulling my now deflating cokc from her gaping pussy, and lay on the bed beside her. When I opened my eyes, I was staring into Bree's soul through her own eyes.

"Penny for your thoughts."

"I never thought I would ever experience what you have just given me ever again. My sex life died with Debbie, but you sure seem to have found a way to let me have it back. Thank you."

"No, thank you. I don't remember losing my virginity last night, but you have shown me what I missed because of Mr. Really Nice and whatever he did to me."

We lay there for a feew moments before reality hit me right between the eyes. "Bree, I unloaded inside you! I could have made you pregnant."

"Relax, Hank. I've been on birth control to regulate my periods ever since I first started having periods and that was a long, long time ago. I can't get pregnant."

I sighed in relief. "So where do we go from here?"

Bree looked at me. "I have no family to return to, so I guess it's up to you if you want me to stay. If I do stay, the gun goes. The whisky you can have, but not enough to get drunk. OK?"

I smiled my answer and Bree smiled back. We had both already decided that some mysterious force had brought us together and that we would not fight the situation.

That was ten years ago. We were married about ten months later and Bree went off the pill two months after that. We now have two bouncing boys and two lovely girls. The oldest is eight, Ian, and the youngest, Oona is a little over three months old. After Oona was born, Bree went back on the pill, but we still, once a year, after the children have gone to bed, re-enact that first night when she literally fell through my door. The only differences are that I don't have the gun, I don't get drunk--but I do have a double shot of good whisky--and I don't jerk myself off...I fuck my lovely wife instead.

MrFalkirk
MrFalkirk
386 Followers
12