The Widower Chronicles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
444 Followers

"Too much. Let me calm down and you can do that. But I need a quick break."

"Tell me about this slut outfit you have. Use it often?"

Her head turned to look at me and she smiled. "I used to use it on Jim to make him remember I was a woman. That's as far as it ever got, but eventually, even that didn't seem to work. Maybe I'll wear it for you one day. It seemed to turn Jim into a real sex machine. You may kill me, but what a way to go. Fucked to death." She laughed at her own comment and I just smiled.

"You just tell me when and I'll meet you there. Maybe we won't even make it home."

"Oh, it's not for wearing out. Just around the house."

"I'm not sure you understand. You will wear it out. Maybe soon. Because I'm not done with you yet."

Her eyes got big with concern and she just stared at me. "You'd make me wear my outfit in public? I'm not sure that's a great idea. It's really slutty."

"The sluttier the better. And I plan on fucking you where ever we are too. Is that a problem?"

"Maybe."

"I think we'll start with dinner. Maybe I'll have you as an appetizer. Then I'll rub your hot little pussy while we enjoy or entree and then finish with desert in the bathroom. I'll leave you with a nice creamy filling before we head back to my place for a nightcap."

She was rubbing her nipples by the time I'd finished and her green eyes were shining. "I'm so turned on again. What the hell are you doing to me?"

I rolled on top of her small body, lined my cock up with her saturated pussy and thrust into her slowly. "I'm fucking your hot, wet pussy. Do you have a problem with that?"

As I slid deeper into her, her neck arched back and her eyes rolled into her head. "No, no problem at all." I fucked her slowly now, using long strokes to penetrate her. I sat back on my heels and started to fuck her harder. Since I was only penetrating now, she reached down and played with her clit. It was obvious her urgent need had passed, but she was still enjoying herself as I built to a faster pace.

Pretty soon I was slamming into her again and she was grunting with each stroke. I felt my balls start to tighten and pounded her few more times before pouring more cum into her already soaked pussy. The feeling of my spunk pouring into her set her off on a small orgasm that lasted just a bit longer then my shots did.

Now exhausted, I slumped onto the bed next to her. We kissed for a while and moved under the covers. Suddenly she sat up. "You need to move your car into the garage. Please, before someone see it."

"OK, relax. I'll move it right now. Just show me where the opener is."

She led me to through the kitchen and through another door next to the bedroom door. I grabbed my shorts and keys as she opened the door for me. After I'd pulled the car into the garage, I shut the door and went back into the bedroom. Sarah was curled up in the middle of the bed crying.

I moved close to her and just held her for a while. "I guess my marriage is really over now," was all she said. With nothing to say, I just held her till the crying stopped. She uncurled her body and lay down on the bed next to me. "I'm sorry about that. It's just sad to realize that it's over now. I've gone one step beyond where it's possible to get back together." She lay there quietly for a bit and I thought she was asleep. But then she continued. "But I knew it was over. That's why I went out tonight. To make it official for me. Thanks for being there for me Frank."

"Your welcome."

Her small hand was rubbing my cock now and she laid her head on my shoulder. "You were definitely the right choice though. I've never been fucked so well in my entire life."

I just laughed and stroked her hair for a while. "Would you have really worn that outfit to a bar to pick up some stranger?"

"I was thinking about it for a while. Part of me knew that once I went through that door I'd never be able to go back. And I think that's what I really needed. Now I can start to get my life back in order."

I thought about her wearing some sort of short skirt and getting bent over a pool table while some guy she didn't know was fucking her from behind. That thought and her hand rubbing my cock started to bring life back to the little guy. She noticed immediately and started to stroke it harder.

"Are you getting turned on thinking about me in some bar wearing a slutty little skirt and top?"

"Yes. I started to think about what it would be like to see you bent over a pool table with a bunch of guys lined up to take turns on the hot little pussy of yours."

She groaned a little as I said that and she lifted a leg over mine so she could rub her pussy against my leg.

"Does it turn you on to think of little ole me fucking a bunch of guys at the bar? Getting filled up with strangers cum as they pumped load after load into me. Screaming in orgasm with each hot load that filled me up?"

"Oh yeah."

"Would you be one of those guys on the line?"

"Definitely. But I'd want to fuck your hot little ass instead."

"Oh, you like my ass do you? And you'd want to stick your big, fat cock inside of it? I've never had anything in my ass before. But maybe I'd be so worn out you'd be able to do just that. You'd spread my ass wide and slide your cock through that little puckered hole."

It was my turn to moan again and I rolled her onto her back and got on top of her. Again my cock was lined up with her pussy and I easily slid into her overflowing cunt.

"Fuck me Frank. Fuck me like the slut you imagine in that bar. Tear my little pussy apart with that monster cock of yours and make me scream." We fucked like animals and she quickly had a screaming orgasm that I continued to fuck through. My cock made squishing noises as it sliced over and over into her flooded fuck canal and the heat and moisture of her pussy got me ready to cum again. I pounded over and over and soon filled her cunt with my third load of the night. Her body seemed to just lose all its strength as she finished her last orgasm of the night.

I was wasted now and just rolled over onto my back. She managed enough energy to roll over and place her head on my shoulder. "Thanks for an incredible night Frank. Sleep tight." She kissed me on the cheek and laid her head on my shoulder.

"You too Sarah." Soon we were both asleep.

In the morning I woke up to an empty bed. I was a bit confused but quickly remembered the events of the previous night. I was thinking that Sarah was embarrassed by what happened and decided to get out before I woke up. But then I heard the toilet flush and Sarah emerged from the bathroom in nothing but her birthday suit.

"Good morning," she said as she climbed back into bed. "That was quite the night." We kissed and I could taste the mint on her breath. I pulled back so she wouldn't smell my morning breath, but she took it the wrong way. "What's wrong? Regretting last night?"

"What? No. I just need to brush before I kiss you. Especially since you already brushed or rinsed."

I saw the immediate relief in her eyes. "I'll get you a spare toothbrush so you can freshen up." She hopped out of bed and I watched her ass as she walked away. Even without clothes it looked fantastic. She came back in and handed me the toothbrush so I headed into the bathroom to brush and wash my face. When I came out Sarah was lying on the bed in a sexy pose.

"Are you in a rush to get home?" She gave a little giggle as I climbed onto the bed and covered her body with mine.

"Are you in a rush to get rid of me?"

"Not yet." She pushed on my chest and I rolled off of her and onto my side. Her eyes moved down my body till they stopped at my cock, which was soft. "I still can't believe I got that thing inside me last night."

"Three times if my count is right. And you didn't seem to mind very much."

"Yeah, three times. That would explain the extremely large wet spot on the sheets."

"Are you complaining?"

"Not at all. As a matter of fact I'd like to make another one right now." She grabbed my soft cock and started to stroke it. "I guess you weren't the only one leaking though." My cock was sticky with our mixed juices so she got out of bed and went into the bathroom. When she came out, she was holding a damp wash cloth and cleaned me up some more. I had hardened while she cleaned and when she was done, she lowered her mouth and gave me a taste test.

"Oh yes, that's perfect." She continued to lick and suck the head until I was fully hard again. She didn't waste any time before she straddled my hips and lowered herself down my cock. She bit her lower lip and groaned as I split her open again. "Oh crap that feels so good stretching me out like that."

Sarah set a fast pace and was leaning forward with her hands on my shoulders as she rode me. I reached up and pinched her nipples which made her squeak. Her pussy was still soaked from our fucking from last night and I had no problem sliding in and out of her. With one hand, I pulled her closer and kissed her. Her hips continued to move, but now were moving less, so I started to move my hips to get more penetration. I also reached behind her and cupped her ass with my hands. I could actually feel our stickiness on her ass and reached over to grab the wash cloth she had left on the bed.

I washed her ass for her and slipped the cloth between her cheeks and across her puckered anus. She pulled her face away from mine and looked into my eyes as I played with her ass. I tossed the cloth aside and now ran my finger across her ass hole. She continued to watch my face and had stopped moving her hips. I wasn't sure she was inviting me, but I decided to push her limits. The next time my finger passed across her brown crinkled hole, I pushed against it.

She started to bite her lip again as I pushed, but she wasn't lubed enough, so I moved my finger lower and scooped up some of her personal lube that was running out of her well fucked pussy. Now with my finger slick, I pushed against her puckered hole again and found it easier. My other hand massaged her ass cheeks and I felt her relax enough for me to push again. This time the tip of my finger slid into her.

"Please stop. It's hurting me." I pulled my finger out and she kissed me. "I think you need to get me drunk again to do that. I'm too uptight for anal sex. Of course I thought I was too uptight to do what we did last night, but I guess I survived that."

"Maybe another time then. We'll have to work on it some more."

"So you like anal sex?"

"I do. There's something highly erotic about it."

"I should warn you, my sexual experience is extremely limited. Jim and I were very vanilla and I didn't have many adventures before him. I'd be willing to try though if you're patient with me."

"I can be patient. I guess this is more than a one night stand?"

"I sure hope so. I'm not talking about all the time, but at least once in a while. You have an advantage though. You're kids can take care of themselves. I still have to hand mine off to my parents to get any free time."

"True. That does help a lot."

"Speaking of kids, I'm going to have to get mine soon, so if you're planning on fucking me one more time today, you better get started."

I gave her ass a small spank and she giggled. Then I rolled us over so that I was on top and fucked her brains out. She came two more times before I unloaded once more into her flooded pussy. When I pulled out, I looked down and saw her gaping pussy flowing with cum from each of us. She was panting, her head was rolled to one side and her legs were spread wide. I watched her for a few minutes before going to the bathroom to relieve myself.

When I came back out she was in the same position, except her head was facing towards me. "I don't think I can move. It may take me a week to fully recover. But if you're not doing anything on Saturday I can see if my mom can watch the kids."

I smiled as I looked at her naked body. "It's a date. We can talk during the week to set things up."

I got back onto the bed and she still hadn't moved. "When do you have to get your kids?"

She turned her head to look at the clock. "Probably another hour or two. It may take me that long before I can move again."

I just laughed at her and reached between her legs and played with her pussy. Her hips bucked against my hand as I made contact with her clit. It was still hard and poking out, so I made light circles while applying pressure to it. She made a squeaky moan and licked her lips as she stared at me. The longer I drew circles, the more she squeaked and moaned. Her hips were now rotating against my finger and she gasped when I slid three fingers inside of her.

"You're going to kill me, you know that?" she gasped as I touched her clit and started with the circles again. This time I applied a little more pressure and her hips rotated faster. Somehow my cock started to stir, but she didn't notice. I moved a little so that I could now see her pussy as I played with it. My white cream was still streaming from her pussy, but now there was more flowing out of her. To her surprise, I leaned down and licked her clit. She moaned deeply as I licked and her hips bucked again. She reached down and ran her fingers through my hair, holding my head against her clit.

I continued to lick and suck till I heard her groan loudly and felt a large flow of cum splash out of her pussy. My cock was hard again and I ready for one more round of fucking. When she calmed down, I kissed up her entire body till our mouths connected. I knew she could taste herself on my face, but she didn't mind. Especially since my hard cock was pressing against her still spasming cunt. With one hard thrust I buried myself deep inside her pussy.

Her entire body lurched up to meet me and she screamed "Fuck me. Fuck my pussy again. Oh hell I love getting fucked by your giant cock." I fucked her for a long time till I finally felt my balls tighten and for the last time that morning I unloaded more cum inside of her. I pounded her hard with each final thrust and finally collapsed on top of her.

She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me tight, covering my face in kisses until I couldn't breathe. I pulled away from her and felt my cock slip out of her. We rested as we caught our breath. After several minutes she said "Next weekend is going to very bad for you."

"Why is that?"

"Because I'm going to be so horny we're going to fuck till I rip the skin off of you. Now that I've gotten laid again, I'm going to need it more often. Once I recover from today that is." She kissed me hard.

"Well, we'll have to see who says mercy first." She punched my chest and laughed.

"It's a bet."

We got dressed and I took her to her car. I made sure I had her number, gave her a kiss good-bye and headed home.

When I got home, Cindy was the only one awake. "And look what the cat dragged in? And here I thought you were just sleeping in."

"Good morning to you too. Make enough for me?" She got up and poured me a cup of coffee as I hung my keys on the hook. "Thanks. So, how was your night?"

"Not as fun as it appears yours was. I'm guessing you got lucky last night Casanova."

I just winked, sat down at the table and started to read the sports section. "It was a good night. Let's just leave it at that. Is everyone else still sleeping?"

"Yeah. Tina and I came home early, but we watched some movies before bed. Tommy and Billy wandered in around midnight."

It's not as if I'm a neglectful dad. Actually, quite the opposite, which is why I know I can trust them to make good choices. "What do you have planned for today?"

"Nothing special. I'm leaning towards lying around the house and being lazy all day. What about you?"

"I was hoping we could all spend time together for a while. Maybe go out for dinner."

"I don't have a problem with that and I'm sure Tina won't either." She paused as if she was going to say more but didn't. "I'm not sure about the boys though. It sounded like they were making plans to go up to the lake."

"I'll talk to them when they get up, probably around lunch."

"Hey, can I talk to you about something?"

"Anything, you know that."

Cindy stared down at her coffee for several minutes before speaking again. "It has to do with Tina. I'm a little concerned about her. We've got a good group of friends that have come together and Tina is happy to tag along and go to the parties, but when it comes to boys, she seems totally lost. One of our friends mentioned it once and said she thought Tina might be gay. I don't have a problem with it, but I want to help her if that's what she needs. I just don't know how."

I stared at her for quite a while with nothing to say. "I don't know honey. If she is, it has to be something that she deals with when the time is ready. All you can do is be there for her and support her. You know what I mean? Why do you think she's gay?"

"Yeah, I get that. Last week a guy came up to her and was flirting and she just seemed to shrink away. It was horrible to watch. You've seen her do it around here at parties."

"Maybe it's more than being gay. It's not like she had a great home life. Her mom was the complete opposite of Tina when she was in high school and is a pretty mean bitch. Maybe her mom just beat her down. Give her time and just be there for her."

"OK dad. I'll do my best."

"I know you will."

We sat quietly as I read the paper and Cindy got lost in her own thoughts. Twenty minutes later Tina came into the kitchen wearing a white tank top and shorts. I had always thought she was the best looking of Cindy's friends and this outfit didn't hurt that image at all. With her long, jet black hair, blue eyes and dark skin, she could be a model on the runway in Paris. "Good morning Mr. Starling. Hey Cindy."

"When are you going to stop calling me that?" I asked her with a chuckle.

"I don't know," she answered, lowering her eyes to the floor. Cindy kicked me under the table.

Tina helped herself to some coffee and sat down at the table next to Cindy. I went back to reading the paper while the girls made some idle chit chat. I excused myself and headed to my bedroom to shower and get dressed. When I came back into the kitchen, Billy was there with the girls and trying to be invisible. I noticed him giving Tina quick glances and then looking back at his bowl of cereal.

"Hey bud, great game last night."

"Thanks dad. We killed those twerps last night. What a game." He had a huge smile on his face until he noticed Tina staring at him. His eyes got big and he ducked his head back towards his bowl. Tina had a small smile on her face and looked up at me.

"What are your plans for today?"

Billy looked up, took a quick glance at Tina, and said, "Tommy and I were hoping to be able to go up to the lake for the day with a bunch of our friends. Is that OK?"

"Do I know everyone?"

"Of course. At least I think so. Julie is coming also, her parents gave the OK."

"When Tommy rolls out of bed we'll talk about it."

"No problem dad." He finished the bowl he was working on and poured himself another.

Cindy said "Slow down bro. Save some for the kids who need it."

"I'm hungry, what can I say?"

"That's his third bowl."

"Don't mess with a boy eating. I used to eat just like him when I was his age. Just ask your grandmother."

"What do you mean when you were his age?" Cindy asked. "You still eat like that dad."

"Yeah, well, what can I say? I like my own cooking."

"It's a good thing you're still working out, but I think you need a woman around here to cook for you. Steak and potatoes every night isn't good for you."

Billy spoke up then and said "We don't eat steak every night. Dad has been making some great dinners. I think Lucy taught him how to cook."

"I taught her how to cook, but she made me realize I needed to use other things then steak."

WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
444 Followers