The Wife

Story Info
Mistress watches her lover fuck his wife.
795 words
3.41
32.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny desired her man so much tonight. They had chatted earlier in the evening and she was given the rare chance to see him on web cam. While they had frequent online sex and spoke often. She was able to have him in person, only every few months. Not nearly enough for a woman who had the sexual drive that Jenny had. She spent many nights using her vibrator that he had purchased for her. Still, it was not him....

Tonight, she was dangerous and drove toward his home, she had to see him. She wanted him so... As she looked through the window of the mansion he owned with his wife of many years. She saw them close together. Today, as they had been together, she heard him tell his wife that he loved her, as she said she wanted to work things out. Jenny, knew; that this was the end of their three year affair. She loved him so, and wanted to be able to spend the rest of her life with him. But hearing him say the words, just as he had said them to her many times before, told her that they were never to be together. He would stay with his wife. No matter how difficult he made it to be, he was hers, not Jenny's.

She cried with the thought. As, she looked into the window she watched him kiss her with the lips that had kissed her so many nights, as his hands moved up her rounded and soft body to her bountiful breasts. They popped out of the bra straining for his touch as she leaned into him. He quickly released the other breast and removed her shirt. She leaned into his touch. I could see his desire for her as his manly bulge pushed against his jeans. She must have wanted him too as she quickly removed his jeans and shirt, while he spent his pleasure on her breasts and moved down toward her pussy. His need for her was obvious.

I was silently crying as I watched him make love to his wife. Knowing that his love for me was false. I could see how he wanted her just as he wanted me. But I could see how her touch, from years of experience was much more sensual than mine had ever been. The silent tears flowed down my face as I continued to watch him make passionate love to his wife.

He moved his hands down towards her wet and wanton pussy while she moved to take his cock in her hands. I could see the passion and pleasure as she stroked him. He had the same look he gave me when he went down on her pussy and stuck his tongue into her private areas. I could hear her audible moan as he took her with his tongue flicking in and out expertly, sucking her pussy and brining her close to orgasm. I knew those moves intimately, as he had used them on me many times. My pussy was wet with desire as I watched him tongue his wife. I could hear her come quickly to orgasm as he moved his tongue inside her pussy. I cried as I came to my own orgasm.

She moved her mouth down toward his cock, my cock, and began to suck it in a way that only a wife would know how to perform. I could see his balls swell with desire as he became closer to his own orgasm. He shot loads of sweet cum onto her face and chest. I could see her pleasure in receiving his manly fluid all over her body. They both greedily went about cleaning it up and taking it from each others mouths...Their passion mounting again...

It was enough for me. I knew for once an all that my man would stay with his wife. That I was just the bitch whore. He would stay with the mother of his children and that she needed to move on. The tears flowed down my face. She loved this man, more than anything... She had been there for him through thick and thin. Through the most difficult moments in his life, more than his wife. He told her that she was too good to him, and now she saw that just loving him was not enough. She walked back to her apartment and prepared for her departure, back to the place she started at.... Leaving the love of her life, but releasing him to what he needed. She loved him so much that if being with his wife made him happy she would be happy for him. As she quietly disappeared from him allowing him the happiness he so deserved.