The Wife of Satan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if they're connected" he began to think. "Why had it said his name? Who is he?" But he quickly quieted those thoughts and locked the door making sure the deadbolt was in place. He left the light on in the living room and walked very slowly down the hallway straining to hear or see anything in the shadows.

Once in his room he closed the door. That way he wouldn't be bothered by any sounds from the rest of the house. Maybe he could sleep in peace. As he closed the door he felt a hand press on the door and slam it shut. He jumped back in shock and looked around. The light clicked off behind him and he heard a terrible laughter deep and cackling. The face from the darkness stepped out from the black shadows and the solid form loomed menacingly filling the room. Terror raced through his veins piercing his heart. Time stopped as he felt himself falling backwards, the edges of his vision crushed inwards into complete darkness as laughter rolled around him.

Tom woke to birds and the sound of the shower running. What time was it? He glanced at his alarm clock. Seven Thirty AM and Evelyn was just getting home? He sat up and stretched his arms yawning. Slowly through his minds morning fog he began to remember what had transpired the previous night. "Damn, I need to get checked out." He said out loud. The sounds of the shower stopped and Tom heard the rough metal on metal sound of the shower rings sliding apart. He lowered himself back down into bed and pretended to be asleep. A few minutes later the door softly opened and he heard tiptoes on the carpet. Evelyn gently crawled into bed and quickly fell asleep.

Tom waited until he was sure that Evelyn was sound asleep before getting up making breakfast. He turned on the TV and watched football until Evelyn finally got up around 2 o'clock. She walked out into the living room and looked bleary eyed at Tom. She wore a modest white Sunday skirt and white top.

"Morning" Evelyn said as she walked to the kitchen and started making a pot of coffee.

"Morning." Tom responded without taking his eyes off the game. "You were out pretty late last night." He observed

"Yea. We had fun." Evelyn said "You stay out late all the time." The morning continued in silence before Evelyn finally announced "Hey I'm going out with some friends. It's a nice day."

"No." Tom reacted instantly feeling a panic.Tom couldn't bear the thought of sitting home alone while she went out and had fun again.

"Oh. You wont let me leave?" She asked sardonically. But then she turned and walked back to the bedroom. Tom barely spoke to her the rest of the day.

On Monday, Halloween, Tom left the office early. Everyone else was gone before three so that they could go home and trick or treat with their kids. Tomorrow was month end and no one was looking forward to it.

Tom drove his truck in the driveway just as the first little ghouls and ghosts began to walk the streets.

"Hey babe." He said when he saw Evelyn. "Ready to hand out some candy?"

"I guess." She said indifferently.

"Where's your costume?"

Evelyn rolled her eyes and grabbed a white table cloth from the kitchen. "I'll be a ghost. Just let me be."

Tom tried not to let it bother him. He still loved her but it was getting difficult. Especially with all the kids coming to the door reminding her that they still didn't have any.

Evelyn walked into the back room to change just as the first trickortreaters arrived. DING DONG. Spiderman and a tiny princess Leia stood at the door. Their parents waiting at the end of the driveway. "Say trickortreat Ryder!" The dad yelled. Spiderman looked back at his parents and then held his pumpkin up to Tom.

"Twickertweat" the word tumbled out, Tom smiled and put a couple candies in the kids bags.

"Tanks!" they both said before bolting down the driveway excitedly shouting at their parents. Tom saw every imaginable costume that night from kids all over San Diego. He'd had to reluctantly give out candy to a couple groups of teenagers who came up to the door but it beat cleaning toilet paper off of his house tomorrow. Evelyn still hadn't joined him. Tom wasn't sure why she would still be moping around in the bedroom.

He saw four teenagers coming up the driveway and groaned internally. Halloween's supposed to be for kids. A witch, a mummy and a vampire couple stood at his door

"Trick or Treat!" They said, all smiles.

"At least your costumes are good, not like the last group of you that came up." Tom remarked as he put candy in a witches pillow case.

"I can't believe that someone lives here." the Witch said. The mummy and vampire couple both nodded.

"What do mean?" Tom asked ready for some type of Halloween gag.

"Well before you moved in they were going to film a horror movie in here. But then the director committed suicide." Tom raised an eyebrow. The realtor had told him that some weird things had happened in the house prior to them owning it but that it wouldn't affect the value of the house.

"I heard something like that happened the year before we moved in." Tom said. "But I don't believe.. in .. ghosts." he trailed off thinking of Saturday night. "What happened exactly?" he inquired, suddenly interested.

"It was really sad." the vampiress piped in.

"Yea dude, actually it was pretty fucked up." the kid wrapped in masking tape said. He took a step towards Tom and held out his pillow case. As Tom filled it he continued. " No one knows like exactly what happened. But there were cops and everything swarming this house right after the development was first built about 5 years ago. There were only a few houses bought around this area which is why he thought it'd be good for a movie. My family, the Tennemans, and the Cutlers" he said pointing in different dissections. "Supposably this guy was totally in love with or actually probably just really wanted to bang the lead actress but she wouldn't have any of it. Anyways, so one night after filming he sent everyone home. They found him the next morning with a nail gun, an empty bottle of GreyKettle vodka, and six nails fired up his nose and one in each eye and an extaco knife in his neck. It was five days before Halloween too so everyone was kind of freaking out. I think it was the full moon." Tom stared at the kid in disbelief. It was too bizarre.

"Well we don't actually know how many nails or anything like that. But he did commit suicide in the house though." The witch said. She must've seen the worried look on Tom's face. She smiled at Tom as he gave the vampire kids some candy.

"Yea we do," the mummy retorted "for real, me an' my bro came down and tried to check it out. There were so many cops and shit we just snuck around in the bushes and heard the talking. He was working on a demon movie and killed himself with a nail gun and an exacto knife cause the nails didn't work. I'd kill me too if I'd already shot my eyes out."

"I don't even want to think about it alright." The witch said. They thanked Tom and the group left still talking amongst themselves. After the teens left there were a few more stragglers before Tom shut the door.

He was still a little shaken from what the kids told him. Tom kept rethinking what had happened on Saturday and it seemed like it was starting to add up. He considered calling Mrs. Hartog but she had moved in with her son and his wife only a few months after him and Evelyn.

Tom shook his head as he walked down the hallway. "Hey babe" he called out "guess what some of the neighbor kids told me about that thing that went on before we moved in."

He rounded the corner into the bedroom and saw Evelyn laid out across the bed dressed in her red Wife of Satan costume.

"Hey," Tom managed. He smiled and walked further into the room. Evelyn licked her lips seductively.

"I wondered when you were going to finish up with the kiddies." She said. "Come play with me." she pouted, her full lips pursing together. Her index finger bid Tom come hither and he was drawn in. He'd missed this so badly. As he walked towards her his eyes roamed up and down her taut body, looking down to where she still wore her heels, her toe-nails painted red with black flames. Tom's eyes consumed her calves as they rubbed together, she knew he was watching him, and squeezed her thighs tight as his gaze traveled up towards her nethers lingering on her swollen pussy lips beneath the fabric. Her hand rested as on the top of her hip as she followed his eyes with a wide smile. Her stomach flexed as his gaze traveled to her beautiful breasts, her hand reached up and squeezed her tit and she moaned. "oh baby, remember how things used to be with us? I want that again."

He looked into her deep green eyes and smiled at her " I love you."

"I love you too. " They paused for a moment and then Tom quickly began removing clothing. He stopped with his boxers and moved towards her his hands roaming the soft skin on her stomach and sides, reaching down to caress her thighs, he wanted to drink her in. He lowered his head to hers as their lips mashed together. Evelyn's mouth opened and they began to kiss furiously. Her hands reached up to his shoulders and pulled him onto the bed covering her.

As Tom rolled onto her felt a hand reach down into his boxers and stroke his cock. He moaned into Evelyn kisses and she gently bit his lip and then looked back at him with mock innocence.

"Do you like it when I bite you?" She asked huskily. Tom groaned as he felt her thumb massage his precum around his swollen head. "As long as you can take what you dish out." he leaned forward and began biting Evelyn's neck. She groaned, craning her neck and arched her back. His teeth gently closed around the skin on her neck and slid up and down. He finally released her and brought his hands up to cup both her breasts. He pressed them down and molded them in circles like a potter before pressing down on the soft skin on top, squeezing his palms under the red bikini top and feeling her nipples rubbing against his skin.

"Get these off!" Evelyn said tugging at his boxers. His erection was straining against the cloth, if he were any harder he might've just ripped through it!

"In a moment" he said as he lowered himself down to suck on Evelyn red straining nipples. She quickly undid her top and threw it aside allowing him all the access he wanted. He eagerly sucked her blistering nipples into his mouth, swirling his tongue and then switching back and forth loving the feel of her hands playing in his hair. His body lowered down and his rock hard member slid slowly up and down her barely covered mound, taunting her sex.

"ungh!! You're such a tease!" She moaned underneath him. He grinned and worked his way down her body as she pushed his head down. Her legs began parting for him when he reached her mound and slid a quick hand under her red bikini. He didn't let his excitement show as he felt her wetness like a hot swamp. He couldn't stop himself from pushing his middle finger inside. It slid easily up her cunt and she shoved her hips up to grind into his hand.

Tom removed his finger and tasted the moist nectar clinging to his skin. He looked into her eyes as the taste of sex slid over his tongue. Evelyn breathed heavily, her pert nipples strained at the ceiling and a look of intense lust in her eyes drove Tom crazy. Tom went to the edge of the bed and removed his wife's heels. He sucked on her toes and she squealed with delight. She'd always liked it when he'd worshipped her feet.

"You're toenails are fucking sexy." He said while liking between her toes. He worked his way up her calves, Nipping and licking her as he went until his face was inches from her thighs and he could inhale the scent of his wife smoldering sex.

With a few short tugs he had her panties off and buried his face in her sloppy wet pussy. Tasting as deeply as he could he tongue fucked her hard and sucked on her lips, drawing them away and then diving in for more. His face was covered in sex as Evelyn jammed her pussy into his face. One hand worked early on her tit, twisting it back and forth as the other hand pressed against his head pulling him deeper into her molten crevice, his tongue working furiously.

He removed his tongue and flattened it trying to lick all the juices from her lips before lapping at her puffy clit. Her hips bucked up and her pelvis smashed his nose but he was beyond caring about pain. He slid two fingers inside his wife as his tongue played across her button before finally clamping his lips together and sucked her into his mouth.

Evelyn screamed in orgasm her sweet juices pouring out on Tom's fingers. Panting like she'd just run a marathon Evelyn lifted herself off the bed and pulled Tom into a passionate kiss tasting her own juices as her tongue licked and darted all around his lips and face. The smell intoxicated Tom and Evelyn as they shared the results of her passion.

Evelyn guided Tom onto his back and pulled finally removed his boxers. She brought her knees up and clenched his sweaty body above his hips. Her hand stroked his cock beneath her dripping pussy. She leaned back and pushed his straining head against her labia. Staring intently at Tom with her mouth softly open she began moving her hips in circles around the tip of his cock making it slick as she slowly descended.

He could feel his wife's hot cunt enfold and release him as she slowly slid up and down getting used to the size of him.Tom moaned closing his eyes and rolling his head back. As she began to go faster he felt a hand on his balls and opened his eyes to see his wife fondling his testes with one hand and supporting herself with the other. He loved having his balls toyed with and began to thrust his hips in rough circles meeting his wife's clenching pussy with every pulse of their rhythm. She pulled on his balls as they're sex collided and their breathing increased. Tom felt their hearts beating together as he gasped out "Babe I'm gonna come!"

"Oh fuck!" Evelyn responded as he triggered her orgasm. Her pussy seized her husbands cock in a vise grip as their friction caused an explosion of heat. Tom felt his balls tighten and he was rocked as every muscle in his body tensed and a river of cum pulsed up into Evelyn. She was yelling as she felt his hot come spurt and spurt into her tight hole. Covered in sweat she fell onto of him panting loudly and shuddering. Tom began to shift his weight but she stopped him. "No don't. Not yet." Her pussy flexed for a moment and she smiled. "I like you right where you are." She said as she nuzzled her face into his chest. After the laid there a while Evelyn raised her head

"You're still hard." She said.

He clenched the muscles between his legs and his dick throbbed inside his wife. Tom grinned.

"Wait right there I've got some stuff. She rolled off of him and retrieved something from the nightstand on her side of the bed."

"I've uh. Well." She raised her hands to reveal some long strips of black binds and a black dildo. Tom felt briefly unsure when he saw the black shape. Why'd it have to be black?

"Uhm you've always wanted to fuck me in the ass right? Well. I mean it is Halloween right?" Evelyn was a little unsure of herself. She was acting adorable and Tom loved it. It was like they were newly weds again fucking around on their honeymoon. "I want you to fuck me with this at the same time." She sounded like an innocent first year coed.

"C'mon Tom" She bounced up on the bed and stuck her ass in his face wiggling it. Her tight rosebud staring up at him intently. He leaned in and playfully bit her ass cheek and smacked the other as Evelyn squeaked.

She turned around and seductively smiled at him. She pressed her face into his crotch and breathed in "We smell so good, your come and my pussy." Tom felt his dick throb. He loved hearing her talk nasty. Her tongue darted out tasting their mixed fluids on his cock. She lowered her jaw and sucked his balls into her mouth massaging them with her tongue. Her hands were busy opening a packet of lube that Tom hadn't seen and she began applying it vigorously to his cock.

"Alright big boy" She turned around on her knees and jiggled her ass against his hard member. He put two hands on either side of her cheeks. "Go slow babe."

With one hand he guided his lubed up cock into her little hole. He had never felt anything this tight before and the heat radiating into his dick from her ass was overwhelming. His balls started to raise involuntarily. He wasn't going to last long. He slid in fairly easily but centimeter by centimeter as Evelyn panted in front of him. He could feel her trying to relax as he slid in and stopped halfway down his rod and began to slide out again.

"oh baby you feel so big inside me!" She squealed. His cock throbbed as he moved in and out. He picked up the pace until he could feel his balls tighten again. He could tell he was quickly getting close.

"Wait baby." She crawled forward on her hands and Tom felt his dick throbbing as it popped out of her hot hole.

"Tie me up." She instructed him "I want you to hold me down as I watch you come on me. But you have to use this on me too." She held up the black dildo.

Tom didn't ask questions and tied her to the bed sucking on each of her fingers delicately after tying the binds to the head board. Then he sat back and slowly dragged the black cock over her legs and across her body teasing her with it. He brought it to her lips

"Suck it. Make it wet for me." He said and then pushed it into her mouth and fucked her face as she coated it with saliva. He brought it down and began pushing it in and out of her pussy and then pushed himself into her ass. He slowed his pace and then restarted as she writhed on the bed screaming in pleasure and pain as the two cocks filled her completely. He was thrusting both cocks in her and she writhed against them stretching her binds. He could feel himself getting close again and pulled out leaving the black cock buried up to its balls in her pussy.

He forced himself into her mouth and she eagerly gulped him down swallowing him all the way to his balls. He began to thrust back and forth fucking her face. Her eyes burned into his with lust and he felt her tongue twisting around coating him with every thrust. Their eyes locked and his balls tightened and he pulled out of her shooting spurts of hot white cum all over her face. As his spasms calmed he use his cock to spread his come all over her cheeks as she moaned and panted.

"I love you." She murmured exhausted.

"I love you too babe." Tom responded. He leaned down and kissed her deeply tasting their physical love.

Things had never been better for Tom after that Halloween night. Evelyn was always happy to see him. Everything felt like it was working out. A week passed and nothing had changed. The sex was passionate and happened all the time. He even came home for lunch a few days for a quickie. It was like the were newly weds again. Tom actually looked forward to coming home from work.

On the second Thursday in November he was eating dinner and watching his home town football team beat up on their division rivals when he heard a loud pounding on the door. He looked over and paused the game on his DVR.

"I'll get it babe." he shouted down the hall to Evelyn. He swung it open and was shocked to see two uniformed police officers standing in the moonlight.

"Mr. Kitcher?" one asked. "Yes.. That's me. Is there a problem officer? The games on." The officer seemed to ignore him.

"I have a search warrant. Do you answer your phone Mr. Kitcher?" The officer asked as he strode brusquely passed.

"Of course I do." Mr Kitcher answered "What's the meaning of this? What are you looking for?"

"Mr Kitcher are you aware that your house was the site of a violent suicide four years ago?" The officer turned back to him.