The Wife's 10 High School Reunion

Story Info
Sandi goes from dating, to exhibitionism, to being a slut.
3.3k words
3.94
100.7k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,331 Followers

I met my wife just before her senior year in high school. Her father was a Lt. Colonel in the Air Force and I was assigned to the same base as he was. We were stationed at MacDill Air Force Base at Tampa, Florida. I was twenty at the time I met his beautiful 17 year old daughter at the base pool. She looked gorgeous in her tight one piece suit. It was the month of August and she was getting some laps in before joining her schools swim team. I had also done some swimming for my school and some how I became her unofficial trainer, which was fine with me. She was nice to look at and was very friendly towards me.

This was a bit strange to me, because most girls would hardly give me the time of day, much less talk to me. I was not the typical hunk; I was kind of skinny weighing in at about 135 lbs. and standing at 5 ft. 9 ins. And was a bit shy around girls, and yes, I was still a virgin. I had been raise by poor, hardworking, strict, religious parents and had only one date before I joined the Air Force. I was glad to get away.

Sandi had shoulder length brown hair and green eyes. I found out a few months later she was 34-24-35 and 110 lbs. She had been brought up in a strict military family and had done very little dating and had kissed only one boy before me.

We use to meet almost daily at the pool, weather permitting. I met her parents and they seemed to accept me even before I asked Sandi out on our first date. We had been seeing each other at the pool for over a few months before we dated and had not even hugged. On her 18th birthday I took her out on our first date. We held hands to most of the night and I dared kiss her on her cheek goodnight when we parted.

I asked her the next day at the pool how come she never wore a bikini at the pool. She said her father wouldn't even let her own one but that she wished she had one to wear. So I offered to buy her one if she would let me.

She agreed and we decided that I would keep it at my place so he would never find it. On our next date I convinced her to pick out a string-tie bikini. She chose a hot pink one; she said she was very nervous about modeling it for me because she had never been this close to naked anywhere in public before. But then I saw her smile as she looked down at the shorts I was wearing. I looked down and there was some very obvious tenting action going on. I turned away embarrassed and said I was sorry. She walked up behind me and gave me a hug saying not to worry because it didn't upset her. She then said that apparently I liked her bikini and because of that, she definitely wanted to buy it now. This brought a smile to my face as I turned and kissed her on the mouth. And boy! She really kissed back.

We decide to go the beach so she kept the suit on and threw her t-shirt and shorts on over the bikini. She said she wanted to pick me out something to wear. She picked out a pair of tight, stretchy low-rise swim trunks. At least they wear bigger than the Speedo racing suits I use to wear, but not by much. She said that since she was wearing very little it was only fair I did too. I didn't complain about her logic because I wanted to see her in her bikini again, I would have worn my Speedo if she had asked me to and I did do that for her later.

We made it to the beach and she looked marvelous in her suit. She was a little uncomfortable at wearing so little in public at first but seemed to quickly get over it. We did a lot of kissing that afternoon. I was surprised when she became the aggressor while we were wading chest deep in the gulf. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me to her. After about a minute she wrapped her legs around my waist tighten them around me. I could feel my dick hardening between us and I'm sure she could have too, but that didn't stop her, she seemed to be grinding against me. I really didn't know what was going on at first but I felt myself erupt inside my suit. Seconds later, she stiffened and began to tremble in my arms.

She let go moments later saying she was sorry and so embarrassed at what just happen. She was trying to get away from me so I grabbed her arm and asked her what she was talking about. She looked at me strangely and asked if I knew what just happen. I told her I thought so but that I wasn't sure. She looked me straight in the eyes and asked me if I just came in my suit. I was instantly embarrassed and said I thought I did wasn't sure because I never touched myself and I was sorry if I did that with her. That's when we found out we were still both virgins.

We went back to our towels and talked things out and decided to wait a while before we even attempted sex. Be we both agreed that kissing and hugging were both alright.

I leaned over and kissed her, and kissed her. She slowly went backwards still kissing me. We kissed and rolled around on the towels for about half and hour. Then once when I came up for air, I noticed her top had slid to the side and one of her tits had come out. I was about to bring this to her attention and she said, "I know, don't worry about it, just kiss me."

I did, plus more; I placed my left hand on it as I kissed her; she moaned and kissed me harder. We went back in the water again a short time later. This time when she wrapped her legs around me, I reached up and slid her bikini top to the sides and kissed and nibbled on both her tits as she grinded her crotch against mind. I had a tit in each hand and kissing her when I shot off in my suit again. She said she could feel me coming and then she tensed up and shook again. We kissed some more and I cleaned out my suit some before we left the water to get our stuff and go home. We stopped at a convenient store just off the beach so she could change out of her new suit that her parents knew nothing about.

When she returned to the car she laughed as she flashed me her tits, showing me she was braless. Then she said that wasn't all, she said that all she had taken into the store was her shirt and shorts. She hadn't even thought about the bra and panties in her bag, so she was also without panties. I asked if she did that very often. She said that this was the first time she could remember not wearing any panties out in public, but was finding it very interesting and might do it again someday. I said I kind of liked the idea and that she could do it as often as she wanted. She smiled and said, "I just might."

Over the next few months, we dated often. True to her word, Sandi often was without any underwear which made it easy for me to get access to her goodies. She also urged me to go without also so that she could have easier access to my dick. We would often get naked to feast on each others bodies. We were both giving and receiving a lot off oral sex but no intercourse yet. She enjoyed sucking me off and swallowing my cum. She seemed to get a kick out of sucking me off in public situations where there was a chance of her getting caught. I also found it exciting to have a finger or two in her pussy where we really shouldn't have.

Sandi had bought a lot of sexy tops and short skirts that she kept in my car so her parents wouldn't see them. She discovered she loved being daring and often changed her clothes standing next to the trunk of my car. She first did it only at night but within a month would change her clothing in public, anytime! She admitted to me she was getting to enjoy being naked outside. She said she kind of liked the thought of being caught partially naked by a stranger. She was becoming an exhibitionist and I loved it. She use to tease me by rubbing my dick and asking me if it turn me on seeing her naked in public. She loved to stroll around the malls in tops so thin; it was obvious she was braless.

We took her dirty clothes to a public Laundromat every couple weeks. She had this one old jean skirt that she had cut off to make it even shorter. A couple times I cut off an inch or so more and I didn't think she noticed.

On my 21st birthday I took her to the county fair and 'Red Lobster' for dinner that night. She decided to wear that little cut-off jean skirt to the county fair; I bet it didn't cover her pantyless ass by more than two inches. While we were riding one of the rides she said, "I love wearing this tiny jean skirt. I like the alterations you've done to it, but I think you've cut it off enough, any more and my ass would be uncovered. And where as I might like to wear it that way, I don't think I could get away with not getting into trouble." She then kissed me and grabbed my dick giving it a little squeeze.

A few days later I was at her house and she told me her father had gotten orders and after 6 years of being stationed at MacDill Air Base, he was going to be transferred to a new base in about 6 months. I knew I didn't want to loose her so I decided to ask her to marry me. Right in front of her and her mother, I asked the father if I could have his permission to marry his daughter. He said 'yes' and Sandi about knocked me over when she ran and jumped in my arms kissing me and saying she loved me.

We had our first sex that night and then very often there after. We were married 4 months later. Sandi was a wild girl; we found she loved having sex in public places. We often had sex in the car in public parking lots, on the beach, in public restrooms, and in dark dance clubs. We got caught a few times but that never stopped Sandi, she loved an audience. I loved the exhibitionist in her, I don't think she really cared if somebody seen her ass or pussy. In fact I'm sure she enjoyed it, she always seemed to be extra horny right after a strange man or two got to see her pussy. One of her favorite pastimes was riding around topless. She enjoyed seeing the shocked looked on people's faces when they realized they were looking at her tits.

Over the next ten years, I got out of the Air Force but remained in the Tampa area. Sandi and I loved the area, the beaches, the weather, and the nudist resorts. Oh yea! Sandi and I frequented the resorts a lot. The freedom of being nude outside is wonderful. I got a nice job with a pharmaceutical firm here. Sandi had a baby boy and two years later a baby girl. Sandi was able to weight back down but her tits went from 35b's to 36c's but I think I can live with that. Ha, ha. She still looks good in her tiny bikinis; most of them are thongs and g-strings.

Sandi usually runs around the house in just a long t-shirt or tank-top. She never wears bras or panties anymore with anything she wears. This has gotten here many stares but she thrives on those. More than once I have watched the kids as she goes off shopping in just a short, thin sun-dress and coming home all horny and telling me about the bagboy seeing her pussy as she put the groceries in the car.

Sandi got an invitation to her High School's 10 year class reunion. She said she wasn't that interested in going to see a bunch of people who would hardly talk to her when she went there. I then smiled and said that she ought to go just to show the guy's there what they missed out on. She smiled and said, "Yea, I could wear something real slutty and tell them kiss my ass. And I could also show them my pussy and make them wish they could have had some of me."

I smiled and said, "I think that is a great idea. Why don't even go ahead and have sex with a few of them. You know we have been talking a lot in bed lately about how you wondered what another cock would feel like and this would be a good chance to get some strange cock and let them know what they missed by treating you poorly."

She asked if I was serious. Did I really want her to have sex with strange men? I said, "Sure, it would just be sex, just for the fun of having sex, right? I know you love me. I'm not worried about that. I figure we could take the van and put a mattress in the back and you could sneak them out to the parking lot when you find someone willing to do you."

She smiled and said it did sound like it could be fun but that she had to think about it because she loved me too much to screw up our marriage. I told her that I loved her too, and that is why I wanted her to experience sex with other men so she wouldn't have to always wonder what it would feel like and what she might have missed out on by only having sex with one man. That is why she could fuck or suck as many men as she wanted to that night and that I would be there to keep an eye on her and to protect her.

We talked and fantasized about it almost every night until the night of the reunion. Sandi found a very sexy little dress that looked great on her. It matched her green eyes and dark brown hair and tan perfectly. It was a mint green halter dress. The front covered all the way up to the neck but the back is where the surprise was. It hooked behind the neck and was completely backless to almost the crack of her ass and it was also very, very short. All she had to do was bend just a little and the cheeks of her beautiful bare ass came into view. She had already told me that many people there were going to see her charms that night and that a few were even going to get a chance to sample them.

I reached under the dress as I kissed her just before we left and her freshly shaved pussy was already wet with anticipation. I said, "It looks like my lovely wife is already a bit horny and can't wait to be a nasty little slut tonight." She just moaned and kissed me hard as I shoved a finger inside her.

I had removed the back seats of the van and put in a clean mattress. I also put in a low voltage light and showed Sandi how to turn it on when she entered the van. When the light was turned on it also started a low light camcorder so we could film Sandi's sexual encounters. That excited Sandi knowing we could watch her escapades over and over again when we wanted. I also showed her where I stashed some condoms.

We got to the reunion about 8pm and I stayed at the bar as planned as Sandi made the rounds. I bet it wasn't 15 minutes before Sandi led some guy outside winking at me as she pasted. She returned about 10 minutes later licking her lips as she pasted. I watched her dancing with what seemed like almost every guy there and almost every one of them felt up her ass or tits sometime during the night. Her dress was up and her ass partially exposed countless times. I lost track of her part of the night and around 2am she came up to me saying she was tired and ready to go home. She fell asleep before we got out of the parking lot. As she leaned the seat back to relax, the dress was up uncovering her pussy. There was dried cum all around her pussy and upper leg area, some was also oozing out her red, swollen, well used, open slit. After showering Sandi fell quickly to sleep after kissing me and telling me she loved me and saying she would take well care of me tomorrow.

Sandi didn't wake till 2pm. By that time I had put the seat back in the van and retrieved the camera and downloaded the memory. I fast forwarded through the action and counted Sandi having sex with 18 different men, twice with two at a time. One thing I did notice that all but the first three times when she entered and exited the van, she was naked and carrying her dress in her hand. She told me later that she enjoyed shocking the guys by removing her dress on the way to the van and walking across the parking lot naked. She said they all seemed to enjoy it too. She also said she sucked off two guys in the restroom; they didn't want to take time to go outside.

Sandi said she really enjoyed her night as a slut but didn't think she would do it again any time soon. She satisfied her curiosity with strange cock and was now just a one cock woman. But if I ever wanted to bring home a friend for a three-some, she would be more than happy to make us both happy.

Sandi and I have watched her sex tape many times now and we still haven't made it all the way through without having to have sex ourselves. I love watching her swallow another mans' cum and seeing the pleasure in her face as a hard cock plunges into her waiting pussy. She is beautiful and it gets my cock hard every time I think of her enjoying a good fucking.

Tom, the best man at my wedding will be in town next weekend and is planning on staying at my house a few days. I told Sandi he was dropping in and how would she like to tease him a bit then have a three-some with him. She gave me a real big smile and said, "I would love to. I'm getting horny now just thinking of all the possibilities." Knowing my wife as I do, Tom will probably see her ass within 15 minutes of getting there. The last guest we had at our house first got to see her bare ass when she just simply bent over to pick up the baby from the floor.

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,331 Followers