The Wife's Little Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,854 Followers

After eating I sat with a drink then just to get away from her for a while I disappeared to have a shower. Dressed in my bathrobe I was almost shaking as I returned to join her and we sat on the sofa together. The silly thought that it was a good idea to remove my tight underwear so my expected erection would not cause discomfort made me laugh inwardly. It hadn’t escaped my notice that my wife had left signs that she too had showered and changed just before I arrived home – was it to clean away the effects of her rampant sexual games? My heart pounded at the thought – all this was becoming almost surreal and beyond my ability to cope.

She had poured a large gin and tonic for herself which was highly unusual so early in the evening. The expression on her face was like a cat that had got the cream – really self satisfied. I had to break the silence and get things started – know the worst.

“So did you indulge in naughty games with Roy today – while I was at work?”

Without any sign of reluctance or shyness she answered me calmly.

“Yes – I hope you haven’t changed your mind – about trying out our new “hobby” – because today I was very naughty.”

I gulped in a breath and quietly asked her to tell me the details. Her hand dropped to her lap and the hem of the thin summer dress she was wearing was pulled up while she slowly ran her fingers up and down her thighs. I could see that she was wearing her hold up stockings and reasoned that it was all part of creating the desired effect.

While I looked at the actions of her hand I asked, “Is that what you wore – that dress?”

“No,” she answered, “It was a much shorter one – but I wore stockings – like these – and he did with his hands what my hands are doing now.”

“And did his go as high up your thigh as what yours are doing now?” I asked resenting her teasing but playing along.

“Higher,” she told me calmly.

I was still looking down at her lap and saw how her fingers stopped just below the crease where legs join hips. I could already see the triangle of white panties so the word echoed in my head – “higher!” He went higher!

“I tried not to make it too obvious that I was going to let him go further. I wore a little summer dress that was easy to let ride up my thighs. I looked round his garden first knowing the breeze would blow my clothes up and when it did I didn’t rush to hold my dress down. At one point I bent low pretending to be looking at a flower and my skirt blew above my waist. Today I wore a thong – so my bottom looked naked – I suppose it was really.”

Every word was spoken in calm and measured tones just like the night before. She stared at me all the time as though looking for signs that I was deriving pleasure from her admissions.

“Relax,” she told me, “You don’t need to feel embarrassed about being turned on by listening to your wife’s exploits with another man. I’m not embarrassed to tell you – let it go – it’s kinky – but we both enjoy the experience.”

She waited a second for a reaction but I was still trying to control my shaking and gather my thoughts.

“By the time we went back into the house Roy was very excited and flustered. It felt like having an older uncle or one of my dad’s friends get sexually excited over me. I think it’s because of the age difference that I feel excited by him. If it was a young man grabbing at me I wouldn’t be interested or turned on. You see I could never fall in love with him or feel romantic toward him – it’s a sexual thing – forbidden sex – young wife and older man – father figure. There’s something sexy about showing myself to this much older man – letting him touch me!”

Her voice had adopted that husky sexy tone and she was clearly turning herself on if not me – not yet – I was still scared and confused. Maybe her last statement was meant to reassure me – no deep feelings toward him – just sex! I swallowed hard and waited for her to continue.

“He had trouble staying calm and when we eventually sat down – me opposite him as usual he tried to keep the conversation normal. Then he mentioned how sexy I looked today – I think he was still a little nervous about whether I thought he had come on too strong the day before.

He said my skirt blowing up had reminded him of his youth – when all women wore stockings. Making it sound light-hearted and a joke he said it was a pity that women no longer wore suspenders or garters. I asked him what he liked about stockings and he told me it was the knowing there wasn’t much else to protect a woman’s modesty – meaning just her knickers – and how sexy it was to see that patch of bare flesh between stocking tops and panties.

I laughed and put on a sexy voice then told him I would maybe give him a little treat before I left. I swear that I saw him begin to shake a little with excitement.”

My wife, while speaking had rose to pour herself another drink and without asking brought me a large scotch – and did I need it! My penis was now hard and though I didn’t realise it my wife knew and gave it a little squeeze after handing me the drink.

“You don’t need to be bashful you know!” she said laughing. “Play with it while I tell you what I did!”

The last sentence was said very sexily and she really meant she would love to see me do just that, however I was still a little unsure.

“Anyway when he went to the kitchen to pour me another coffee I followed him in. I knew if I stood close to him that he would be tempted to grab me – and he did.”

Now my cock was bursting through my robe and my wife’s eye’s lit up.

“He kissed me but was a bit clumsy so I had to tell him to take it easy. He was surprised that I didn’t actually push him away but was willing to let him carry on as long as he wasn’t too rough. He was finding it hard to control his passion and you should have seen his face when I took hold of his wandering hand and moved it away from the buttons of my dress – only to undo them for him! He couldn’t believe it when I took hold of his hand again and slipped it inside my clothes on my tits.”

That was it -my reservations disappeared – my hand went to my cock and began to tug firmly but slowly! There was a danger I would erupt too soon picturing my wife with this man and fought to keep control – just like Roy had tried to! Debbie smiled and her eyes narrowed – she was glad that I wasn’t about to have a change of heart – her own hand crept close to her pussy lips.

“I let him play with my tits for a while and said naughty things to turn him on. I reminded him that I was married and how old he was – old enough to be my daddy. I whispered to him that he shouldn’t be playing with my nipples – and how wicked I was for letting him. Then I pretended he was being too rough and hurting me and told him to stop. He was almost frightened of what he might have done and was about to apologise. I told him that it was uncomfortable having his hand pushed deep inside my bra – and he might tear my clothes. He was really scared and confused I think because he thought I was about to make a scene.

What a picture his face was when instead of refastening my dress I undid even more buttons and pulled my bra up over my breasts. I let him feast his eyes on my bare tits then I took his hand and placed it over my left nipple.

I said, “There – that’s better – you were getting far too excited!”

He couldn’t believe it – I put my arm around his neck and let him play with my tits. He was even more amazed when he got carried away and dropped his head to suck on me – and I never stopped him.”

Debbie played with her cunt as I pulled on my dick openly. Now there was no way I wanted her to stop this tale. As though waiting for my imagination to digest the mental pictures she was creating she stayed silent for a minute smiling and letting her eyes dwell on the sight of my hand masturbating my penis. I wondered if Roy had wanked while she watched – or whether she had done it for him - but decided not to pre-empt the rest of her story – she would tell me in her own time.

My wife continued, “I let him play and suck on my tits – he held my breasts in his hands and kissed and licked them. Then he would just look at them while he weighed them in the flat of his hands. After a few minutes I told him I would have to go soon and then I said to him that if he behaved himself I would give him the little treat I promised him before I left.

“Come on!” I said giving a little laugh, “Lets sit down on the couch and I’ll bring back memories for you.”

When we walked to the seat I got a thrill seeing how his trousers bulged at the front. He was panting for breath a bit with excitement wondering what I was going to do. As he sat next to me I pulled my skirt up to the top of my thighs to show my stocking tops.

“There,” I asked him, “Is that what you like to see?”

It was almost too much for him but he managed to control his urge to grab at me and gazed at my legs taking in the sight then he caressed my thighs letting his fingers feel the silky material of the stockings before running onto the bare flesh of my legs He kept climbing higher, until he was touching the edge of my thong.

“You have to promise not to tell anyone I let you do this to me,” I told him.

He went to extremes to reassure me he could be trusted then he asked – well almost begged me to allow him to kiss my legs. I said I wasn’t sure I should go any farther then when he had begged a little more I agreed he could. He knelt down in between my legs and kissed my legs then let his tongue creep round to my inner thigh. Now he was shaking – because his eyes and mouth were so close to my pussy that was hardly covered – my lacy thong had almost folded into my crack. I could tell at one point that his head was still as he just looked at my vagina. When his tongue got dangerously close to my slit I told him he would have to stop.

“Please! I shouldn’t be letting you do this – it’s wicked – what would happen if my husband found out? You’re old enough to be my father.”

I let him lick and kiss the front of my thong for just a little minute then I gently pulled his head up. He was disappointed and tried hard to persuade me everything was OK and no one would find out. I kept telling him it was wrong and I shouldn’t be doing this but all the time we talked I allowed him to kiss me and his hands went from my tits to stroke the inside of my thigh. He wriggled about on top of me as though he was masturbating himself against me. I could tell he was getting very frustrated and was about to explode so I teased him a bit more before it ended.

“Are you sure you won’t tell anyone – that I let you touch me?”

He tried every thing to convince me then I delivered my final shock for the day.

“I can’t let you go all the way – but I’ll let you do it to yourself against me.”

I spoke very quietly and said it like I had never had sex before. What an effect it had on him! It took a second or two for him to realise what I had just said then he fumbled with his pants trying to get his dick out. To be honest – when I first felt it touch my bare skin I think I was more turned on than he was. I wanted to see and hold it but it would have spoilt my little game.

I kept telling him how naughty it all was as he masturbated against my thigh – then when he shifted so it could touch my pussy I pretended not to notice and let him carry on. I cradled his head as he kissed my tits and neck whilst his hands worked on his cock to bring himself off. I don’t think he had ever been so excited and aroused – he attempted to push his cock just that bit farther hoping it would slip inside my pussy but my thong was in the way. When I kissed him back on the lips it made him explode – and I felt his “cum” all over my tummy.

After he got his breath back and pulled away I kept my skirt held up so he could see his spunk on my belly. My cunt may as well have been naked and I let him look at my exposed body.

“Look!” I said holding my skirt right up to my tummy, “I’m all wet now – will you wipe it off for me then it won’t stain my skirt?”

That was his last treat as I let him use a tissue to clean my belly and he actually got to touch my pussy as he wiped his mess up. I could tell by his face that he was sad that it was all over with. We made awkward conversation and when I was about to leave he grabbed me and kissed me – then he thanked me!

I laughed at him then told him, “Don’t forget your promise – it’s a secret between us.”

I whispered to him that if I agreed to let him touch my body and be naughty with him that he would have to let me decide how far to go and not try to force me. He was speechless at the thought that he may get to do all this again – that I was willing to let him! He kissed me so hard that I had to gently push him away and tell him to calm down.”

Back in reality I fought to stop my climax spoiling the end of the story. As though Debbie realised I was about to burst forth any second she whipped off her panties and straddled my cock pushing it deep inside her. The fuck was a short one – we were both on the edge – but in no time at all we had both recovered and indulged in a very passionate bout of sexual acts for the remainder of the evening. It was quite late before we were finally satiated and spent and just lay resting on top of the bed.

“Now you’ve experienced the feeling – what do you feel like doing – smashing the furniture in a fit of jealous rage – or are you looking forward to my next visit to Roy’s?”

Her question sounded like it demanded an immediate answer.

“I’ll mention it when I think you should stop – but I’m not sure I can decide at the moment. No to the first part though – I don’t feel like smashing the furniture.”

I was still too scared to admit - or even to understand – the mixed emotions I was experiencing. The images were there again – and my cock was already beginning to twitch and stiffen!

Quin
Quin
1,854 Followers
12