The Wild River Ride

Story Info
A couple goes to mudding.
1.6k words
4.07
12.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb_peaks
bb_peaks
65 Followers

She longed to jump in her monstered-up Jeep and head to the river. She couldn't remember the last time she made the trip through the mud and muck.

Tonight is the night she is heading back to one of her favorite spots. She and the Jeep weren't going alone. She smiled.

At that moment, her pocket vibrated. She reached into her pocket and took out her cell phone.

"1 New Message," showed on the screen. A couple of button presses later and she blushed.

A message from He, "u gonna tell me where we're going?"

A quick reply was all she sent, "I hope you're ready to get down and dirty 2nite."

"Just a couple more hours," She mouthed afterward.

•••

Butterflies flitted in her stomach. She was almost to his house. She pulled her red Jeep in front of his house and killed the engine. After honking her horn, he came out of his house wearing a tight white tank top and tight-fitting blue jeans.

"I promise I won't proposition you with a cheesy joke about a horn blowing and its driver," he said jokingly.

She smiled and her heart flip-flopped. How did he know part of my plan she thought to herself.

"Here," she motioned to him to get in the Jeep as she opened the passenger door. "Hop in and get ready for the ride of your life."

With a big grin on her face, to cover up her nervousness, she waited for him to get his seatbelt buckled.

"Give me your hands," she commanded. He just looked at her. "Don't you trust me?"

"Of course I do baby," he said apprehensively. "I'm just a bit nervous since you ain't told me nuthin'."

"That makes two of us nervous," she said. "Now give me your hands."

He complied. She explained "I'm gonna tie your hands together with this bandana so you won't be able to take off your blindfold."

"Blindfold!" he screamed. "I ain't doin' nuthin' with no damn blindfold."

She took a long breath.

"I'm just doing it so you can't see where we're going," she said patiently. "You can take the blindfold off and I'll until your hands when we get there. You wanna go for a ride dontcha?"

He just stared into her eyes for a moment. She held her breath. She'd never been this bold and daring before and was afraid of what would happen if he changed his mind.

He reluctantly held out his arms and said, "I'm gonna remember this."

She let out the breath she didn't know she was holding. Grabbing the red bandana next to the stick, she quickly tied his hands together. Afterward, she grabbed the black blindfold and covered his eyes.

"You ready," she asked. He nodded.

With that, She started the Jeep, stuck the shifter in reverse and took her foot off the clutch.

He didn't know her little piece of paradise was just a few miles from his house. When she got back on the road, he turned his face toward She and asked, "You sure you won't give me any hints?"

"Well, maybe just one," she said. As soon as she shifted again, she reached over and grabbed his dick through his tight jeans. He immediately got hard.

She leaned over to his ear and whispered huskily, "There's your hint."

With that she grabbed the wheel with both hands and prepared to put the Jeep in 4-wheel drive.

"It may get a little bumpy, but we're almost there," she said.

She turned onto the overgrown path. A few bumps, twists and turns and they'd arrived.

"Just a sec and I'll get you untied," She said. Before she did that, she leaned over and lightly kissed him. As she deepened the kiss, she reached down to untie his hands. When the knots were losse, she ended the kiss and slipped off his blindfold.

"No fucking way," he exclaimed.

"Yes way," she replied.

She threw the jeep into first and edged slowly to the riverbank. She gunned it, spinning the back tires and flinging mud everywhere. They went a short distance down the river and she turned the Jeep again. Finding her favorite secluded area wasn't as hard as she figured. After parking the jeep, she reached around back and pulled out her basket.

"Good thing it's waterproof," she thought to herself.

They walked in silence for a few minutes before She stopped.

"This is as good a place as any for dinner," she said. "Dontcha think?"

All he could do was nod. He was enjoying the view of her ass swaying as she walked through the woods. His dick was still hard from the kiss.

She put a blanket down on the ground and made quick work setting out the KFC dinner special.

It didn't take long for them to devour the picnic. She decided to tease him a bit. She slowly licked one finger, sliding it in and out of her mouth, looking at him the whole time. She saw him take and intake a breath and moved onto the next finger. Again his breathing changed.

Rather than go onto another of her fingers, she grabbed his hand, and brought one finger to her mouth. She slid just the tip in her mouth and back out again. Back in and a little deeper. He moaned and moved closer.

She cleaned his finger before crawling closer to him. She sat his hand down and bent down to kiss his waiting lips. This time her tongue thrust in and out of his mouth while her hand slid to his jeans to unbutton them. His boxers were peaking through the fresh opening in the jeans. She quickly slid her hand down as her tongue once again darted in and out of his mouth. She grabbed his hard dick and ran her fingers up and down. He thrust into her hand. She slid her hand out of his pants and sat up.

"Take your pants off," she commanded.

He raised his ass and slid his pants and boxers down. She lay back down and started kissing him. She trailed kisses from his mouth to his ear. She nibbled on his lobe and he moaned. She lightly ran her teeth across it and he cried out and pleasure. She trailed small kisses on his neck. He leaned in closer. When she reached his nipples, she bit him just hard enough for him to cry out. He liked it.

She tongued her way to his other nipple. He was expecting another bite but she surprised him by taking the nipple gingerly into her mouth and lightly sucking. His dick got even harder.

When her tongue trailed further, he about cum all over her.

"Slow down, there bucko," she laughed.

Her tongue trailed further still. He almost stopped breathing when she grabbed his dick. She looked into his eyes before lowering her mouth onto him. He moaned and thrust toward her mouth. She moved her lips slowly up and down him. Up and down her lips moved. She could tell he was about to cum by his wild thrashing.

"Not yet," she whispered. He was ready to get his hands on her. He stripped his shirt off took off his boots. He slid his pants and boxers and threw them in the pile. Next he reached for her mouth and kissed her hard and fast. While he kissed he raised her shirt over her head. In one fluid motion, it was with the rest of the pile. He kissed his way to her ear, nibbled and undid her bra. Next he slid her shorts down. She wore no panties. A little juice squirted from him knowing she'd been pantiless this whole time.

"Lay down," he commanded.

She did. He kneeled beside her and kissed her. He turned sideways and kissed her upside down. He trailed kisses to her breasts. He snuggled his face between her breasts and licked both of them back and forth. She liked the way his tongue felt on her. He tongue fucked her lower and lower. She spread her legs, welcoming him.

He threw one leg over her face and lowered his face to her waiting wet pussy. As he did, she reached up and grabbed his dick, taking it all the way into her mouth. He almost collapsed on top of her. He composed himself and thrust his tongue deep inside. She moaned against his dick and ran her teeth ever so lightly up and down him. The both rocked against each other. In and out his tongue slid in her pussy and she moved her lips up and down his dick. She could taste his salty goodness and it made her moan louder.

"Oh god you taste so good," she whispered. He stuck his tongue in and out more. She pumped her hips harder against his face while she moved her mouth faster and faster. He can feel her cumming into his mouth. He holds back. When she is done bucking against his face, he motions her to roll over.

She gets on all fours and puts her head down. Her pussy is still wet and sticking up in the air just right for him. He grabs her hips and puts his penis in her hard.

She cries out in pleasure. He sticks it in harder and faster. She moans louder and louder, moving her hips in time with his thrusts. He can feel her about to cum again and slows his thrusts. In slowly, out slower. She moans and bucks harder against him.

"Bastard," she tells him. "Fuck me harder."

With that he shoves it all the way in and goes harder and faster. She bucks faster and faster against him. Both of them move in time with the other.

"OH. MY. GOD!," she screams as she cums right as he does. Both collapse onto the ground.

"So when do I get my ride?," he asks, grinning.

She just smiles back.

bb_peaks
bb_peaks
65 Followers