The Wilde Side Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StiffClit
StiffClit
40 Followers

"There are small one person dressing cubicles all along this wall," said Wade, "but I want to set you two up with the premier room. Let me check "The Wilder Side" appointment book and get you that glass of wine. And I hope you don't mind if I join you. Suddenly, I feel celebratory! Please continue browsing until my return," Wade said with renewed enthusiasm as he scurried off. Eve continued to stare at Dallas who was totally engrossed in watching Wade's tight, hard ass as he strode away. She glanced down quickly then and saw that he had an enormous hard-on and was rubbing it with the palm of his hand.

Dallas felt the heat of Eve's stare and turned his face to meet her gaze. He grabbed her hand and pulled her behind the curtained partition that concealed a small dressing room. "Damn baby!" whispered Eve hoarsely, "What the hell just happened out there? Who is that guy anyway? God, could you feel the hot charge radiating from his body? He is so fucking hot for us, I'm sopping wet! Here, feel my pussy."

She seized Dallas' hand and crammed it down the front of her pants. He flipped it and cupped his palm over her wet bush, quickly flicking three fingers up inside her. Eve's knees immediately went weak and she dropped down onto his hand. Dallas pushed her back up against the wall and leaned into her, groaning into her ear, "What baby? What? You liked him, didn't you? I saw your tits go hard the minute he walked up to us. And you have such a hot glint in your eye when your clit gets stiff. You want to play with him some? Huh?" he moved his fingers rapidly back and forth, pressing hard against her spot. "Shhh. Come quietly baby. No noise. Shhh, that's right. Just like that. You are filling up my hand, baby. Shhh, like that."

Eve pressed her forehead into his shoulder as she quietly whimpered and gasped, "Oh God, shit! Baby, yes, yes, like that. Faster. Now. Shit, yessss." Her knees buckled as her body shook. She lifted her head, her eyes still closed and let out a huge sigh. She opened her eyes and saw Wade standing no more than a foot behind Dallas in the tiny cubicle. His eyes were boring into hers as he smiled, nodded and licked his big, full lips. He leaned in toward Eve's face, his head right next to Dallas' ear and whispered loudly, "You are magnificent Eve. So beautiful." He then opened his mouth and stuck his long, thick tongue between her parted lips. Eve's breath caught and she greedily latched on to Wade's tongue, rolling hers around in his mouth.

"Mmmm, you must be a bit thirsty after such a powerful orgasm," Wade said as he pulled his head back. He reached up to the small corner shelf and retrieved a glass of wine that he must have put there earlier. "Try some of this and tell me if it's to your liking."

Still leaning on Dallas for support, Eve reached around for the glass of wine. Dallas carefully pulled his come-sodden hand from her pants and slowly turned around to face Wade. Wade took one small step back giving Dallas the room he needed and handed him his glass of wine too. As Dallas reached for his wine, he slowly lifted his right hand to Wade's mouth, offering the hand covered and running with Eve's juices.

Wade wasted no time and stepped forward again, opened his mouth and slid his tongue all over Dallas' hand and between his fingers. He looked like he was licking the beaters from the electric mixer after the cream has been whipped. As he sucked and slurped, he moaned slightly and placed his hot hand against Dallas' crotch and began to slowly massage his hard dick through his pants. "Why don't you scrape every bit of come she's got inside that lovely fucking cunt of hers and coat your big cock with it? I'll suck her come off as I blow you and you can shoot your wad in my mouth and fill me up. Then I'll bend down and eat her pussy and fill her back up with your wad. Then we can start all over again," Wade murmured to Dallas and Eve in between his licks and strokes.

"I like your ideas, Wade," Eve said softly with a smile.

Wade chuckled and said, "Listen, "The Wilder Side" just happens to be wide open for the rest of the afternoon and evening. How about we make our selections from the store, order some food and take our wine over there. I'd really like to acquaint myself with both of you a bit more."

Dallas took a long sip from his wineglass and nodded, "Sounds good to us, Wade. We're free."

StiffClit
StiffClit
40 Followers
12