The Wildwood Cabins: Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,730 Followers

Tom leaned his head back and let himself absorb the sensation of the girl's tongue as it ran up the underside of his cock. When she reached the tip and flicked it softly, he thought he would explode. That feeling was only surpassed by her lips clamping around the middle of the shaft and sucking hard. Soon, her tongue was again lapping at the erect cock inside her mouth.

Erin was lost in the delight of taking Tom in her mouth when she felt two hands clasp her breasts. Immediately after that, a body pushed up against her ass. Matt had moved onto the floor behind her and, on his knees, was anxiously kneading Erin's breasts. His forced his cock against her ass, grinding it roughly.

Matt slid his hands down her body and unsnapped her jeans. He pulled down on the zipper and grabbed the pants at her waist. With one smooth motion, he had them over her ass and to her knees. He stopped to examine the pair of small white panties that barely covered her ass cheeks, then pulled her jeans and shoes off.

Erin allowed this to happen without skipping a beat in her attack on Toms cock. Her head bobbed up and down frantically, sucking noises filling the room. She hardly noticed Matt's hands covering her ass, sliding up under her panties and squeezing. Within seconds, the panties were off and lying on the floor.

She felt incredibly sexy with her naked body accessible to these two men, a throbbing cock between her lips. When Matt's hand moved around her waist and between her legs, she moaned. His finger found her clit while his other hand squeezed her nipple. He manipulated her breast and clit for a moment before backing off.

The girl was disappointed he had quit until she heard his clothes being removed and thrown on the floor.

"Yes," she thought to herself. "Do me from behind. I need to cum SO bad."

Matt was fully erect as he removed the last of his clothes and knelt once more behind the girl. Her magnificent ass with full, round cheeks and sleek thighs were separated slightly, allowing him to view her pink cunt. Moisture already glistened between the folds of skin as Matt slid his fingers inside.

First one, then two fingers were inserted into her cunt. She spread her legs wider and began moving her hips back and forth. Matt couldn't wait any longer. With his hands on her smooth hips, he placed his cock at the entrance to her vagina.

A slow, steady push allowed him to easily enter her. She was tight and wet and wonderful. His legs met her ass with a quiet slap and he stopped, enjoying the feeling.

In front of him, Erin was enjoying the dual pleasure of a thick cock inside her and another in her mouth. She held it by the base in one hand and sucked vigorously. The first drips of precum met her tongue and she glanced at Tom.

His eyes were closed, his mouth slightly open in heavy breathing. Tom was beginning to raise and lower his hips in concert with Erin's motions. He was fucking her mouth and loving every second of it.

Erin lifted her head from the cock for an instant.

"Fuck me, Matt. Fuck me hard."

This unexpected demand caused both men to get even more excited. Matt responded by repeatedly thrusting into the girl until his balls slapped against her ass. He grabbed her by the waist and concentrated on the amazing feel of her cunt squeezed around his cock. Erin's body quivered under him, an orgasm building rapidly.

She sensed Tom's own orgasm also getting closer. His back was arched as he tried desperately to put himself deeper into her mouth. Erin worked harder on his cock as she felt a hand once again play with her nipple.

This was all it took for her to cum.

"Oh, God. Yes," she cried, stroking Tom's cock as she threw her head back.

She clutched the couch with her free hand and allowed her orgasm to flow through her body. Groans of satisfaction poured from inside her as wave after wave of orgasm hit the girl. She pushed back against the plunging cock behind her and felt her cunt muscles constrict around it.

Again and again she felt it enter her and she wanted more. She came a second time. Then a third as she put Tom's cock back in her mouth. She felt her juices spill down the inside of her thighs and everyone heard the sucking sound of Matt's cock entering Erin.

With the girl's mouth working again on his erection, Tom finally came. The first blast of cum hit the back of Erin's throat and she moaned her delight. She gripped the cock harder and sucked several more shots of cum from the young man. The white cream dripped down the side of her mouth and onto her hand.

Tom was nearly done when Matt's orgasm began. Erin was focusing on the building amount of cum in her mouth when she felt more warm fluid pour onto her ass. Matt had pulled out at the last second and was pumping shot after shot of cum onto the girl's raised ass and lower back.

Soon, several long strings of cum covered her, while Matt held a considerably less rigid cock.

"Damn. You guys are good," Erin said in a ragged, tired voice.

Neither man could answer right away.

"Can you come back and play tomorrow?" Tom said, looking up at her from the couch.

The threesome cleaned up and dressed before celebrating with one more beer. It was now dark and Erin did not have to make excuses for getting back to the cabin. They agreed that they would look for each other the next day and Erin said goodnight with kisses for both men.

Dennis and Kim Cashman were in the living room of Cabin 1 when Erin came in through the back door. They exchanged short, untrusting greetings and accounts of where they had been. Neither the parents nor the daughter lied when they said they had gone for walks. Only Kim seemed to notice Erin's unkempt hair, but nothing was said.

Saturday morning gave every indication of a terrific day to follow. It was bright and warm even at the early hour that found Kim preparing breakfast. Looking out the kitchen window toward the woods behind the cabin, Kim watched two young men with fishing gear head down the trail. Water flowed from the faucet into a coffee pot as Kim stared at the faultless ass of the taller man.

She was always attracted to taller men, especially taller men with great asses. This one in particular was fading from sight when Kim noticed the water overflowing the small pot.

She finished preparing breakfast shortly after Dennis arrived. They ate alone, not expecting to see Erin for another couple of hours. The couple went for an uneventful walk after they ate and returned to find Erin on the porch in shorts and a bikini top. Headphones prevented the girl from realizing their presence and she jumped when Kim tapped her on the shoulder.

"We're going into Logan. Need anything?" the mother asked.

"Nope. I'm fine."

The headphones were put back in place and Erin could once again place herself between Tom's legs, a cock in her mouth and another ramming her from behind. She grabbed the legs of her tiny shorts and pulled at them, loosening their grip on her increasingly sensitive pussy. She innocently ran her fingers across the top of one breast before quickly withdrawing the hand, fearing being caught. How could she be so horny again, she wondered?

That afternoon, Dennis decided to take a bike ride rather than join his wife and daughter at the pool. He routinely rode fifty miles in the hills and assured the women he would be gone for a few hours, but would make it back in time for dinner. As he rode out of the resort a few minutes later, he waved to Kim and Erin as they settled into lounge chairs at the pool.

Erin's brightly colored bikini didn't contrast with her body as well as it would later in the summer when she was golden tan, but it was still an excellent display of her awesome figure.

Kim wore a much more conservative one-piece suit. Yet, it showed sufficient cleavage and was cut high enough on the legs to show off her well-maintained body. John Marlin might have to wait a while before getting another pair of guests at the pool that looked as good as these two.

They stayed for over an hour, Kim reading her book and Erin rotating various sides of her body to the sun. When Kim mentioned she was going back to the cabin, Erin decided to join her. Both of them were likely to burn the first time in the sun if they stayed much longer.

The smell of coconuts followed them to the cabin. They were nearly at the front door when Erin raised her arm and waved it back and forth. Kim traced the path of her daughter's eyes and saw two men approaching up the trail.

"There's Matt and Tom. They're in the cabin over there," Erin said, pointing in the direction of Cabin 2.

Suspicion of how she knew all this breezed through Kim's mind. But, she soon forgot about it as she watched the men get closer. They were certainly good-looking enough, younger than her yet mature—no, professional described it better. They looked like young executives, or lawyers, on a weekend getaway. And the tall one had a sweet ass.

Erin had already started a conversation while Kim did her mental inventory.

"This is my mom," Erin was saying.

Kim caught herself just in time to smile appropriately and acknowledge the two men. It was then she began to pay attention to the t-shirts on the guys' bodies and the jeans under the small waists. Erin sure could pick 'em, she thought.

Before she realized totally what was happening, the men were joining the women inside the cabin at Erin's invitation. Matt and Tom stored their fishing gear near the back door and accepted Kim's offer of beer and a seat.

As Kim handed out the beers, feeling only somewhat self-conscious in her swimsuit, Erin offered a lame story about meeting the guys the day before. Kim accepted the tale and sat in a chair by the fireplace. She crossed her long legs and received approving glances from both men.

Kim couldn't quite put a finger on what excited her about this situation. It could have been that Dennis was gone, or that she felt a little like a teenage friend of Erin's tagging along on a manhunt, or what. She just knew the one named Matt had a great butt and he was in her cabin drinking her beer. And she was OK with that.

As could be expected, the conversation eventually came around to Erin's swimsuit. That led to her tan, or lack thereof. She didn't waver when asked by Tom to show them if she'd gotten any tan that day. Erin stood in front of her chair and pulled down the side of her bikini bottom, showing the faintest of lines and lots of hip.

It all met with approval from the guys and even a faint smile from Mom, primarily in recognition of the game being played. Kim was somewhat taken aback, however, when Matt asked her if SHE had attained the same results.

"Oh, no," she exclaimed. "I don't tan like Erin does."

"C'mon. Show us. We'll be the judge," Matt urged her.

Kim noticed the broad smile on Erin's face now. She didn't know whether to kill or thank her daughter. As she stood, Kim decided to become a major player. She put her hands at her sides for an instant, as if to use the bottom of her suit for the display. Then she lifted her hand and pulled the suit an inch or two off the top of her right breast.

A good portion of the breast was now visible, with practically no visible tan line in sight. The room was deathly quiet, with all eyes focused on one spot.

The silence was broken when Matt said, "I can't tell. Come closer."

"You can't tell from there," Kim told him. "Stand up."

Standing just a couple feet away, Kim now noticed how much taller he was than her. Matt stepped forward and Kim studied his features closely. Something about the young man took her breath away for a second. His eyes? The maturity beyond his years? The aura of a successful man?

Kim stood frozen. She honestly did not know what to do next, and hated herself for it. She didn't need to worry. Matt put his hand on the same spot on the suit that she had earlier and pulled it aside. He held it for a second, then slid his finger up the inside of the suit toward her shoulder.

The farther his finger slid up, the farther the strap of the suit slid down her shoulder. Their eyes locked together. Kim's showed fear; anticipation; anxiety. Matt's gleamed with delight and control.

Without looking at it, Kim felt the strap lay against the very top of her arm. The man's hand was back at her breast. It lay on the top before moving down, inside the suit, around the bulk of her breast and finally to the nipple.

Kim felt a shiver jolt her entire body. Her lips parted, but before she could move another muscle, Matt was putting his mouth on hers. A thousand thoughts screamed inside Kim's head, not one of which said "no". His hand was cupping her breast warmly and his tongue was probing her mouth.

One thought emerged—please don't stop.

Matt was afraid to end the kiss, fearful of Kim rejecting further advances. So, when he lowered his head to her neck he expected the worse. He got no reaction. He kissed lower. And lower…until reaching the end of her breast.

Kim's eyes were closed. Too involved to ruin the moment by looking. She just wanted to experience, to feel.

She felt his fingers on the last part of the swimsuit covering her right breast and she felt his mouth engulf her nipple. Immediately after that, she felt a hand on her other shoulder and that strap being removed. It was too late. She was going to let it happen.

A hand pulled down on the suit covering her left breast and it was exposed. Matt's mouth devoured a good portion of one breast while his hand manipulated the other.

As if controlled by something other than her own mind, Kim's hand moved to the back of Matt's head. And it pulled him closer. Harder onto her breast.

Her eyes were open now and she saw Erin and Tom staring intently at the couple in front of them. Kim knew she should be embarrassed by what was happening. She knew she should be stopping it. But, she couldn't and didn't want to.

She moved her hand between herself and Matt and felt for his cock. It didn't take much effort to find the hardening shaft within his jeans. Kim caressed it with her palm as the man sucked enthusiastically on a breast.

Matt pulled down on Kim's swimsuit until it hung at her waist. He admired the woman's body for a second before pulling off his own t-shirt. Kim's hands immediately went to his strong chest and shoulders, eventually stopping at the nipples, which were lightly covered with thin, dark hairs.

The man found her touch very arousing and the nipples soon ached. He moved forward until their two bodies met. He took Kim's head in his hands and kissed her passionately, feeling her breasts collapse between them. Her arms wrapped around his back and she felt his hardness rub against her, just above her pussy.

Kim lowered her hands and slid them inside his jeans. It was a tight fit, but she managed to get her fingers on his ass. That wonderful, tight butt she had watched before. Now it was in her hands, and she squeezed it hard.

Their kiss grew in intensity as both bodies tingled with anticipation. Kim wanted this man inside her. Matt wanted to feel his cock enter this sexy woman.

Kim was the one who broke off the kiss, only to open Matt's jeans and pull down the zipper. The pants slipped down the man's legs, revealing a pair of boxers with a conspicuous bulge in the front. Matt reached down to take off his shoes and then kicked the jeans off his feet.

Almost before he could stand back up Kim had her hand on his cock. He rubbed it through the boxers, then reached inside and wrapped her fingers around it. She stroked it while looking into his eyes, watching his desire grow by the second. The stimulation of her hand caused the cock to harden quickly and, when she felt it was at full erection, she took off his boxers.

While Kim enjoyed the impressive view of the man's cock pointing upward, Erin was staring intently at Matt's ass. If the sight of it in jeans had awed her mother, the girl was even more taken by the naked version. She squirmed in her seat, feeling the familiar wetness growing between her legs.

Kim tossed aside the boxers and, still kneeling, moved her face to the erect cock. She put her hand behind it and held the cock lightly as her tongue skimmed across it. Each time she touched it with her tongue the cock twitched. She licked the tip, then moved down and ran her tongue over Matt's balls. Again, she licked from the base of the cock to the tip.

Tom had sat quietly watching the show, one time repositioning his cock inside his jeans to allow it to harden. Now the scene in the living room was overpowering him. He stood and walked over to Erin's chair. He reached out his hand and she understood. Erin took Tom's hand and they stood together.

In just a matter of seconds, it seemed, both were naked and embracing. The breasts Tom had so enjoyed the evening before were once again in his mouth, the girl's ass in his hands.

As Tom and Erin moved onto the couch, Kim was sucking feverishly on Matt's cock. The woman's hair swung wildly back and forth as her head bobbed on the shaft. Matt knew he could easily cum in her mouth and thoroughly enjoy it, but he wanted desperately to fuck Kim.

"Stand up," he said softly to the woman, while pulling up on her arms.

Kim obeyed and stood in silence as Matt calmly removed her swimsuit. She hoped that her constant exercising was paying off. While not able to offer the same silky smooth skin as her daughter, her hips, calves, thighs and butt were in good shape for a woman of forty-one.

Matt ran his hands over her hips and around to her ass. Standing now, he pulled her closer until his rigid cock was pressed firmly between their bodies. He kissed her neck, biting it gently and causing Kim to giggle. She had not been this aroused in years. She knew she would do anything this man wanted.

What Matt wanted her to do was lay down, and he told her so. As she lowered herself to the floor, she saw Erin sitting on Tom's lap, his cock deep inside her. Tom's hands were firmly planted on the girl's breasts, which bounced in rhythm with the rest of her body. They urged each other on with talk that only heightened Kim's already desperate state of arousal.

As Kim started to lie down, Matt requested her to lie on her stomach. This petrified the woman, who considered her ass her least appealing feature. But, she complied and rolled over, resting her head on her arms.

Kim glanced over her shoulder and watched Matt straddle her legs with his, resting on his knees. Then she felt his fingers on the sides of her ass. Slowly, they slid over her soft skin until his palms engulfed the cheeks. He took her ass in his hands and kneaded it, pushing it up at the same time.

The massage continued with long, even caresses and Kim relaxed. Matt's fingers were on her waist, her hips, her thighs and her ass. She never wanted it to end. That is, until the fingers found her cunt.

As the first finger disappeared inside her, Kim raised her ass off the floor in delight. When the second finger entered her she thought she would cum. A moan escaped her despite her best efforts to remain calm.

"Roll over and let me fuck you." The voice was just inches from her ear. It startled her, yet she obeyed instantly.

When she got on her back, Kim saw the tall, young man's erection pointing fiercely out from his body. The cock was not exceptionally thick, but looked long enough to enter her up to the throat. Without further instructions, she spread her legs and waited for him to satisfy her.

Matt also was eager to please and put his cock at the entrance to Kim's vagina. When it was in place, he looked at the woman and was happy to see a receptive look on her face. He didn't see fear or distrust, just pure lust.

He pushed forward. He lowered himself onto the woman. When their chests met, he was completely inside her.

eroslit
eroslit
2,730 Followers