The Willful Exhibitionist Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barbara
Barbara
392 Followers

One older couple offered me a lift home and foolishly, I accepted their kind offer. This had heralded the start of the events which led to my leaving town in such a hurry."

The other girls were intrigued and made a cup of coffee for all of us while I gathered myself to continue the story.

"Once in their car I somehow lost consciousness and when I woke up I was securely manacled to what looked like a medieval dungeon wall. It was a nightmare. My throat was dry and there was nobody else in the room." The girls gasped as I explained that I was totally naked, in a damp cold room with very little natural light filtering through a high narrow window on the opposite wall. I was held prisoner by handcuffs attached to a long heavy metal chain securely fastened to the stone wall next to a hard mattress on the floor. As I tried to stand my legs gave way and I collapsed back onto the mattress. My head was spinning as I sat there trying to take stock of my new situation. For the next two hours I sobbed, tried to think what may lay ahead of me and resolved to do whatever it took to extract myself from this mess. I had a throbbing headache and that didn't help me to think clearly either. I vaguely remembered getting into a car outside the studio premises in the company of a seemingly harmless timid man. His wife, I had of course assumed, welcomed me to use the front seat before getting into the back of the car. That was the last thing I remembered. I tested the length of the chain that held me and found that I was able to move to within a few feet of the door and almost reach the opposite wall but there was no chance of escape, even if I had been able to slip my hands out of the metal handcuffs."

My imagination had run riot as I had thought of death, disfigurement, and a myriad of other distasteful end results of my own stupidity in being so trusting. I hoped that the other girls wouldn't think too badly of me as I steeled myself to continue the story.

"I lost track of time but the light was fading when I heard footsteps on the concrete floor outside the solid wooden door. A stream of light entered the room as I sat in silent terror of what might be about to happen next. By now I had thought of all the possibilities and dangers of whatever I may be facing. A tray entered the room pushed along the floor toward me and the arm withdrew and the door was locked again. Whoever placed it wasn't keen to be identified. I sat there, shivering with fear and listening to the footsteps fade before I investigated the contents of the tray." Monica shifted closer to me with a concerned look on her face. The others were entranced by the story and sat, motionless.

"There was a jug of water, a fresh guest towel and a scrawled handwritten note on the tray. My first priority was to read the note before the fast fading light made it impossible to read. I took it to where I could read it and discovered that they wanted me to clean myself up and put on the blindfold before they came to get me. I went back to the tray and tested the water before wetting my lips and drinking some of the water. Once I was refreshed I picked up the towel and dried my face. I picked up the blindfold that lay under the towel and called out at the top of my voice. After a few minutes I heard footsteps again and a muffled female voice asked if I had the blindfold on securely. After satisfying myself that it was the only way to get out of the smelly dark room I agreed that I would co-operate if only they would let me out of the room. I had to take a chance and try to find out what they expected of me."

By now the other girls were wide eyed and hanging on my every word. I explained that I was taken up some stairs, guided my captor from behind and led past a room where I could smell food and hear muted voices, both male and female. The woman pushed me quickly past the room and up some steep stairs where she unlocked the door and urged me through telling me that I could take off my blindfold once the door had closed again. She emphasised that I should behave myself and not call out for help or I would find myself back in the cellar. In a softer voice she told me that I would be watched carefully and hinted that any damage done to the room would be dealt with severely."At least the room was warmer and smelt fresh and clean and as soon as I heard the door lock behind me I took off the blind fold and assessed my new surroundings. I was shaking with fear, unsure still of what these people had in mind. The room contained a large double bed with an en suite bathroom and toilet. I ran to the bathroom first, desperate to relieve my bladder before resuming my cautious investigations. As I sat on the toilet I noted that there were no connecting doors but the area was well stocked with toiletries and perfumes. I was hungry now. As my eyes moved warily around the room I noticed a table with a covered plate sitting off to one side of the room, set up for dining with one chair sitting on an angle as if I were meant to occupy it. There was a glass of water beside the plate and the faint aroma of food wafted toward my nostrils. Suddenly a loud male voice boomed out of a speaker mounted higher up on the wall. "Enjoy your meal my dear." Then silence once more. Timidly, I moved toward the table, eyes flitting around to take in the ceiling mounted camera swivelling as I moved. I sat down and eagerly devoured the contents of the plate, thinking all the time about this new development. I wondered how long my captors intended to remain anonymous and even more importantly whether they intended to harm me in any way. I was under surveillance wherever I went and I realised that any attempt to escape would be monitored every step of the way. There were no visible light switches to be seen so it appeared that I was at the mercy of some unknown people, like some sort of a lab rat, incapable of preventing them from watching me 24hrs a day."

"How long were you held there, Katrina?" Monica interrupted with a sympathetic look on her face. "Did they get caught?"

"I was just getting to that part." I continued. "It was really weird. For the next two weeks they fed me and gave me all kinds of sick instructions through the microphone but I never saw their faces. That was the most frightening part of the whole episode after I left them. Knowing that they were still out there somewhere and could probably get me back again at any time they wanted."

"You got away from them then." Carla queried.

"Yes, thank God! But only because it amused them to let me out for a while. None of my so called friends even missed me while I was gone. They could have just as easily killed me." The perils of living alone in a city with those bizarre people still about had driven me to move away from that awful place to be with friends like Carla as soon as I could after that.

"But what about your job and where you were living?" Sheryl was curious now.

"Oh! That was another scary part. My boss got a note that I was going on vacation. The other girls that I was staying with were told that I would be away for a couple of weeks or so and the rent was paid up for the next month. They never suspected anything at all. It was all really well thought out."

"Hmm! Sounds like you're lucky to be here at all." Sheryl conceded with a thoughtful look.

"Even Greg didn't know the couple that drove off with me. They told him that I had invited them, of all the cheek. They knew where I worked, where I lived and they must have known when I was going to be at the studio as well. He never saw them after that night."

"How did they let you go Katrina. You must have known where they lived, surely? Sally entered the mystery.

" Search me! One night they drugged me again and when I woke up I was wearing my dress and shoes and my purse was in my hand. I was lying on a park bench, a few hundred yards away from where I lived and it was early in the morning with nobody around. It was almost as if it had never happened. I was just glad that they had decided to let me go." I shuddered again. "I got myself checked over by a local doctor and waited for the results. Two days later I arrived here. No way will I ever go anywhere near that place again."

"What did they want from you?"

"Did they hurt you in any way?" Sheryl and Cynthia both spoke at once and I settled back to the tale again.

"No, I think it was probably a bit of a power trip as far as they were concerned. They were trying to turn me into some sort of a compliant sex slave when I think about it. The entire time that I was there they made me put on the blindfold whenever they were in the room with me. There was at least five or six people altogether that took advantage of me. Four men and at least two women that I'm aware of. It was fairly horrendous at the time. I never really knew what was going to happen if ever they got sick of me. I just went along with them, gave them whatever they wanted and tried to make them think that I was enjoying it. It was the only way to lull them into thinking that I wouldn't try to escape from them." I laughed nervously. "Maybe I was enjoying it, just a bit. It was like a game of cat and mouse. The thing that really hurt me most was that I couldn't see their faces when they had sex with me. They made me feel like an object rather than a person." I choked back a sob of anger. The girls realised that it was difficult for me to recount the entire lurid details of my recent abduction, even now. I was shaking like a leaf.

" I'll have to tell you what happened to me some other night when we're all together again, I'm afraid."

I smiled at Monica when she put her arm around me.

"I'm fine now, really. I certainly won't be getting myself into that sort of situation again."

The other girls suggested supper and we talked until late. They sensed that I had no wish to re-live all the intimate details of my stay, that night, even though they were naturally curious about it. They were generally tender and sympathetic toward me. It was good to be back among real friends that understood me so well. Monica told them that we had done well in the shop that day and that thanks to me, we had sold an expensive camera with telescopic lens. We looked through all the photos and talked about our upcoming day out at the beach. That put me back into a buoyant mood for the night ahead, in the arms of my new lover.

To Be Continued...

Barbara
Barbara
392 Followers
12