The Willful Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barbara
Barbara
392 Followers

At that point of my story we were interrupted by Carla who reminded Cynthia that they had to leave for work soon. They had all but forgotten what time it was and they needed to get ready for work and go in the next twenty minutes. Cynthia made me promise to continue the story the next day.

"You are going to stay on aren't you Katrina? We all want you to stay on and we'll help you out until you find a job between us. Won't we girls? They all nodded and joined in.

"Sure we will." C'mon Katrina Say you'll stay. You'll love it here! They were all speaking at once.

With little or no discussion between them, they all welcomed me with open arms as their new flatmate. What else could I say?

"I'll try to get a job as soon as possible. Thanks guys."

I was overwhelmed by curiosity about Monica since it seemed that she may become my roommate now, assuming that I would find work, so I asked her what her work hours were. I said that that would help me decide what type of work to look for. I was ready to try something new but I was unsure of what I might like to do, by way of a career.

To Be Continued...

Barbara
Barbara
392 Followers