The Willing Cuckold Ch. 04

Story Info
Lisa meets a new man in her life.
2k words
4.33
68.9k
15

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr Robert
Mr Robert
274 Followers

We were now well and truly hooked on this new and exciting lifestyle.

John continued to meet with Lisa regularly for the next six months before he changed jobs which meant that he would not visit our neck of the woods quite so often.

He remained however a loyal lover for many years seeing Lisa three or four times a year which I suppose made their liaisons all the more potent.

Early on in their relationship I begged Lisa to take another lover as well so that John wouldn't dominate her sex life.

I was mildly surprised that she thought that this was a good idea.

It wasn't long before Lisa mentioned that she had met someone who might be suitable.

Ernie, was a police officer, good looking, six foot three and as it turned out, extremely well endowed.

Someone had tried to break in to our house and Ernie was sent to investigate.

After going over the house he had several suggestions to make with regard to our security measures.

Lisa was aware that he fancied her and played along with him, flirting and teasing him while he toyed nervously with his cup of coffee.

He asked if he could come back the following day with more specific proposals.

The following evening when I returned home from the office Lisa greeted me with a big kiss and excitedly told me she had a date with Ernie for later that evening.

After a quick snack I hurried up to our bedroom to watch my beautiful wife prepare for her date.

I never tire watching her take meticulous care with her makeup applying mascara, lipstick and perfume.

She wore a thin silk dress, nylon stockings and high heels and of course a sexy pair of silk knickers. She looked fabulous and I was so proud of her.

She told me she was to meet him for drinks at the Hilton hotel at 8pm.

Her taxi arrived promptly and before I realized it she was gone.

I settled down to watch TV hoping that the time would pass by quicker if there was something on which took my interest. Luckily there was a football match on so I sat back and enjoyed the contest.

Although it was a good game I found it hard not to keep wondering what Lisa and Ernie were doing at that particular moment.

It was around 10.30pm when I heard the front door bell, it was Lisa, she had forgotten her key. I was surprised she was home so early and asked her if she had not enjoyed Ernie's company.

"Of course I enjoyed his company but he had to be home early so we didn't have a drink. We drove down to a nice quiet spot near the beach where he said we would not be seen or interrupted."

"What did you do," I said.

"Not what you were thinking, I decided that I was not going to be a one night stand so I made sure we kept it reasonably safe. I suppose you would call it heavy petting, well, maybe very heavy petting.

He is a very good kisser and I nearly gave in to him, however I managed to keep it to kissing and feeling.

He managed to get his hand up between my legs and he was really turned on to find that I was wearing nylon stockings. He was very good with his fingers and soon had me very wet as he wormed them into my pussy. He took my hand and placed it on his cock which he had released without me noticing.

God, I thought John had a big one but Ernie's is much bigger, longer and thicker. I stroked him for a while before he pushed me down so that I could take it into my mouth, mmmm, I stopped before he came and said we should save it for our next date.

He dropped me off at the end of the street so that no one would see us together."

"So, when are you seeing him again." I said.

"Friday night if that's alright with you?"

"You know it is."

"Fine then, let's go to bed, I think you might like to finish me off!!!"

The following day Lisa said, "darling, as you're going to the Rotary Club dinner on Friday night why don't you stay out a little longer and don't come home till at least midnight. I have invited Ernie to come here so that we can be more comfortable than in his car."

"Are you not worried someone might see him?"

"No, I have told him to come to our back door via next door's garden. They are away on holiday till next week. He's coming here at 7.30pm after you leave for your meeting."

"Ok then, I will stay out until midnight."

Friday evening arrived and as I prepared to leave the house to go to Rotary I told Lisa to have a really good time and that I would see her at midnight.

Earlier I had sat in the corner of our bedroom watching Lisa get ready for her date. I always found it to be incredibly exciting knowing that she was preparing herself for another man.

As I drove in to town I kept thinking of what Ernie would be doing with Lisa and by the time I reached the hotel where the Rotary meeting was being held I had convinced myself that I should turn around and go back and see for myself.

I parked the car a couple of streets away from the house and walked the rest of the way.

It was about 8.00pm when I got there and I quickly turned in to my next door neighbour's driveway.

Thank goodness they were away on holiday.

Due to the darkness I had to tread carefully and ease myself over the dividing fence and into our back garden.

I tiptoed over to our lounge window and through a crack in the curtains I could see Lisa and Ernie sitting on the couch kissing.

The room was dimly lit by a small table lamp but I could see perfectly.

I watched as he caressed her arms and then I saw that he had removed her blouse and bra and that he was teasing her nipples with his finger tips. He then lowered his head and began licking and kissing them. I watched as Lisa let her head hang back, her lovely red hair draped over the back of the couch.

Her mouth was open and she was breathing heavily.

I stood outside the window my little cock stiff from what I was watching.

After about twenty minutes Lisa stood up and went over to the drinks cabinet and poured them both another drink. As she was doing this Ernie quickly removed his clothes and I watched in awe as I saw his enormous erection. He moved over behind Lisa and gently slid her silky dress down letting it drop to the floor.

She was now standing facing him clad only in her stockings and suspenders, high heels and sexy transparent knickers.

She had a glass in each hand and before she could put them down he put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her on to her knees. He then took his huge cock and rubbed it all over her beautiful face before forcing it into her mouth. He took the glasses from her and put them on the cabinet, then taking her head in his hands he proceeded to face fuck her, his hips pistoning back and forth as she held on to his legs.

I stood there frozen to the spot, shaking with emotion, on the one hand upset and annoyed that he could treat my wonderful wife in that way and yet, so, so proud of the way she looked and how much she was obviously enjoying it.

I am not sure how long this lasted but I was suddenly aware that Lisa was taking Ernie by the hand and leaving the room. I was relieved to see that she took him to our guest room on the ground floor which was next to our lounge.

I stood pressed against the wall of the house trying to remain out of sight as a shaft of light lit up our lawn. This was from the bedside lamp and it was soon diluted when I heard the curtains being closed.

I waited a couple of minutes before creeping over to the bedroom window.

I remember the feeling of elation when I saw that the curtains were not fully pulled together and that I could see the whole room clearly.

The lovers were running their hands all over each other and their eyes were glazed with lust as Ernie gently eased Lisa down on to the bed.

I watched the most erotic scene unfold before me as he skillfully removed her silky knickers and threw them over his shoulder to land on the inside window sill just where I was standing. I thought at first he knew that I was there but it was just a coincidence.

Her knickers were so close to me that I could see the glistening wetness on the gusset, proof if any was needed that she was in a high state of sexual arousal.

Looking back towards the bed I saw that he was now kneeling between her legs which he had spread wide holding her by the ankles. He then placed her legs over his shoulders as he took his huge cock in his hand and rubbed it back and forth along the slippery slit of her pussy.

When he felt she was ready I saw him start to press the bulbous head into her tight little cunt.

I was rooted to the spot shaking uncontrollably as I saw his enormous cock disappear into my lovely wife's pussy.

I couldn't help myself, I just had to stroke my hard little penis which I looked down at, realizing how puny it looked compared to the monster that was giving Lisa so much pleasure at that moment. How could she ever be satisfied again by my little cock after this experience.

I don't know how long I stayed there but I do remember being in awe as he fucked Lisa long and hard and how he turned her over and pulled her hips up so that he could fuck her deeply from behind.

I could hear quite clearly and my stomach was in knots as I heard him ordering my Lisa to talk dirty. She said she couldn't but he insisted and I soon heard him telling her what to say. "Tell me you want me to fuck you stupid and you will always want my big cock."

Faintly I heard her say something but he wasn't satisfied and he shouted, "say it, fucking louder."

She almost screamed, " Fuck me, fuck me, I love your big thick cock, please fuck me harder and make me cum. Oh yes that's it, I'm coming, I'm cominggggggg, aghhhhh."

I watched as he bucked and fucked her ruthlessly, finally I saw his bum cheeks flexing as he emptied his balls in to her at the same time as she was in the throes of an intense orgasm.

He was still fucking her when I finally crept away and made my way back to my car.

I sat in my car for a long time, breathing heavily still shaking, reliving the events which I had just witnessed. I knew then that Lisa would always need well endowed lovers to quench her sexual needs. I also knew that I loved her to distraction and that I would always step aside when asked.

At the stroke of midnight I let myself in to the house.

As I opened the door of the lounge Lisa came running towards me, flinging herself into my arms, kissing me all over my face and saying "Darling, I love you, I love you, I love you, thank you for letting me have all this fun and excitement. Wait till I tell you what a wonderful time I have just had. Come to bed and let me say thank you properly."

I thought, my beautiful girl, you will never know that I saw everything.

At that moment I felt guilty, but still very, very excited.

Mr Robert
Mr Robert
274 Followers