The Willing Cuckold Ch. 06

Story Info
The black Director thrills Lisa again.
1.4k words
4.07
70.4k
12

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr Robert
Mr Robert
275 Followers

The next morning I could not help going back over in my mind all that had happened the previous night.

The picture that kept coming into my head was one of Lisa gazing adoringly into Anton's eyes when I collected her to take her home.

I think that showed the infatuation and addiction which would be part of her for a long time to come.

As I daydreamed I was startled by the phone ringing.

I picked up the receiver but Lisa had already lifted the extension in the bedroom.

As I suspected, it was Anton and I listened to him thanking Lisa for a wonderful night.

"Will you meet me for lunch today" I heard him say.

"Then I would like to take you out to do a little shopping, would you like that?"

"That would be lovely thank you."

I replaced the receiver and didn't hear any further conversation.

When I heard the phone being replaced in the bedroom I went through to wish her good morning.

Knocking gently on the door as I always did, I waited for her command to enter and within a few moments I heard her say "Avanti" which was our private word for me to go in.

I went in and knelt down beside the bed, taking her hand I kissed it and told her she was my goddess and that she looked very beautiful as always.

"That was Anton on the phone he wants to take me out for lunch then for a spot of shopping."

"What sort of shopping." I asked.

"I don't know but I bet it's for some sexy lingerie, at least I hope so."

"I take it that you will be seeing him again then."

"Yes darling as long as you don't mind. He wants to take me to a Club tonight. Some dive or other, he says he wants to show me off to some of his friends. I must have made quite an impression on him."

I went to fill her bath and while I was doing that I heard the phone ring again.

A few minutes later Lisa came in to the bathroom and passed the phone to me saying

"It's for you, it's Frances."

"Hello."

"Hi it's Frances I have some good news for you. No doubt you will know that Lisa is meeting Anton today.

He phoned me to ask you if you will be his Assistant and driver whenever he is meeting with Lisa. He doesn't want to use anyone at the Embassy for this and he says that you already have served him well. He will pay for your services through my agency account so I will deal with your remuneration.

It won't conflict with your job as you will only be required at weekends and evenings.

He says you must act with full discretion, call him Sir when addressing him, Lisa must be referred to as Madam and you must do whatever he instructs you to do without question.

Remember you only speak when spoken to and you must reply with due respect."

I started to tell her to stuff his offer of a job up her backside when she said, "How lucky you are to be able to be present while Lisa enjoys being wined, dined and seduced. Imagine how excited you will be as you watch helplessly as she willingly gives herself to her new lover, her new big black lover. I just know you will get a great thrill from the experience."

I just mumbled, " So, when do I start?"

"You are to pick up Lisa at 12 noon and she will tell you where to go from there. As this is Saturday you will be required to be on duty until perhaps the early hours of Sunday morning.

Wear a business suit and tie and black shoes, things you will surely have in your wardrobe.

Now listen to me do not screw this up, Anton's account means a great deal to our company."

At noon I eased the car out of the driveway and took the main road in to the city. Lisa was sitting in the back seat looking gorgeous as usual.

I felt so full of love for her at that moment, realizing that she was doing this for me as much as for herself.

At 12.30 I pulled up at the address given to me by Lisa. It was a townhouse property in a nice neighborhood. Anton had been watching for us and as he emerged from the house he looked strikingly handsome and sported a huge smile as he strode towards the car.

As he reached the car I was already opening the rear door so that he could join Lisa on the back seat.

He said nothing as he got in and as I closed the door I saw him put his arms around Lisa and proceed to give her a passionate kiss.

He was still kissing her by the time I had got back in to the drivers seat.

I watched in the rear mirror as his hand massaged my beautiful wife's breast through her thin silk blouse.

Remembering my instructions not to speak until spoken to, I waited for him to give me instructions.

He eventually directed me to a well known restaurant about a mile away. When we got there I held the door while they got out of the car.

"Right, pick us up here at 2pm sharp, you better get yourself a sandwich somewhere but remember, no alcohol." With that he took Lisa's arm and went in to the restaurant.

At 2 o'clock on the dot I pulled up outside the restaurant just as they were leaving.

Safely back in the car Anton gave me directions to what he said was the nearest Ann Summers sex shop.

I pulled up right outside the gaudily decorated shop as instructed and quickly got out and held the car door open.

Anton helped Lisa out and they disappeared in to the shop without giving me any instructions.

I shrugged my shoulders and went back and sat in the driver's seat to await their return.

While sitting there I congratulated myself on not getting too annoyed or upset at what had happened up to that point.

I began to feel more relaxed about the bizarre situation I was in and thought that maybe it could be quite an enjoyable experience.

I am not sure how long they had been in the shop but I was brought back to reality when I was suddenly aware of Anton banging on the windscreen to gain my attention.

I immediately jumped out of the car and ran round to open the back door of the car for the now giggling couple.

Anton told me to go in to the shop and collect their purchases.

In the shop two pretty assistants smiled knowingly as I asked for the Directors parcels.

I was astonished when they handed me about a dozen parcels all beautifully presented and decorated with pink ribbons.

When I returned to the car Anton told me to put the parcels in the boot and to take him back to his flat. When we got there he told me to take Lisa home to her husband and that I should pick her up again at 8pm and bring her back to him.

On the way back to our house Lisa told me how Anton had been feeling her up and kissing her while I was driving. I told her I could see some of it in the rear mirror. She said, "Did it turn you on?"

"Yes I suppose it did rather."

She giggled at that then told me how embarrassed she had been in the Sex Shop when Anton had picked out the different items he was buying for her telling the girls in the shop that she was his new girlfriend.

They obviously knew him and treated him as a very valued customer.

When we got back home Lisa said she would have a little nap and I should waken her about 6.30pm and have her bath ready for her.

I duly woke her as instructed and I also had prepared a light meal for her.

After her bath I dried her down, then kneeling at her feet kissing her all over I told her how much I loved and adored her.

I then asked if I could pick the underwear she would wear for her date.

She hesitated then told me that Anton had asked her to wear nothing under her blue silk dress except suspenders and nylon stockings.

I must have looked disappointed for she immediately said "Perhaps you could help me to put them on, would you like that?"

"Oh yes that would be nice." I replied.

Mr Robert
Mr Robert
275 Followers