The Wind of Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krr1957
krr1957
1,558 Followers

A slight broadening of Vanessa's smile suggested that all was to her satisfaction and then, for my benefit, she raised herself very slightly so that I could see Jane licking greedily.

Vanessa sealed her in once more but increased the tempo of her finger only to ease off when she thought that there was a danger of Jane reaching her climax before she allowed.

How long this continued I could not say. The muffled sound of Jane ministering to Vanessa punctuated by the occasional scream of frustration was the most arousing thing I had ever heard.

Finally, she showed mercy and her finger became almost a blur. The thrashing of Jane's body bore witness to the intensity of her orgasm but Vanessa drove her through it and beyond until she lay limp with nothing more to give.

The room was now heavily scented with the product of womanly arousal and I was excited at the thought that it was not Jane's alone. I had never been unfaithful but I now waited for Vanessa to dismount and wondered if, just maybe...

I could not shake the notion that Vanessa knew everything that I was thinking. She remained exactly where she was, not making it an easier for Jane breathe normally, and beckoned me forward.

She silently gestured for me to take hold of Jane's ankles and to lift her legs. As I did so Vanessa held them place opening them wide in the process.

Jane's body writhed in what may have been a struggle but my eyes were fixed on her sex now lewdly laid open to me.

I needed no further invitation. I had remained erect throughout the whole performance and I was desperately in need. Jane groaned as I slid home and I had never known her to be so wet. Her inner core felt molten as I found my rhythm.

Vanessa settled fully once more and her expression taunted me to show what I could do.

Fuelled by her seeming amusement I began to thrust almost brutally but I had a sense that this was exactly what Jane wanted of me. To the extent that she could she moved with me and, judging by the satisfied look on Vanessa's face, I suspected that she was working doubly hard.

I lasted longer than I would have imagined, partly because I did not want it to end, but I could not defy nature. I closed my eyes and, with one last, deep, piston stroke, I surrendered to the inevitable.

It felt so powerful, so copious, that it must surely overflow but Jane's muscles held me in as she too found release.

When I had recovered enough to open my eyes it was to find that Vanessa had slipped away, as if she had been an apparition, but it did not matter. I laid down and held Jane tightly hugging her as I had not done for years.

Eventually we began to kiss, in the guilty knowledge that her face and mouth was tainted by the scent of another woman, and as we did so I felt a renewed stirring...

Chapter Three

We slept late the next day and, when we did finally rouse ourselves, it was to find that Vanessa had already left.

In truth, we were both relieved. Neither of us could bring ourselves to broach the subject of the previous night's proceedings and I think that we both needed time to try and make sense of it.

We almost tried a little too hard to make it a normal day. I used my laptop to log-on at work and sifted through my e-mails and then we had lunch at the mall before picking up some shopping.

When we got home there was a note from Vanessa in the door. She thanked us kindly for our hospitality and went on to explain that her insurers were putting her up in a hotel as it was feared that the damage to her house may have been worse than was at first feared.

My immediate instinct was to call her and tell her that she was welcome to stay with us but, for reasons I could not explain, I felt uneasy. Fortunately, Jane must have felt the same way because she rationalized the situation by saying that an up market hotel at someone else's expense might be fun for a few days whilst things were sorted out.

For the next two nights we made love with renewed enthusiasm but then things seemed to trail off. Neither of us spoke of Vanessa but, somehow, she was a spectre in the room.

It was almost two weeks later when we bumped into her at a meeting of the town council. On seeing her Jane turned to me and said, hastily, that we should invite her to dinner. I was surprised to hear her say it but it did make a strange sort of sense. If we could get our relationship with her back to normality it would exorcise our demons and that night need never be spoken of again.

Vanessa greeted us as she always had but when Jane offered dinner for the following Saturday she tried to cry off. She told us that she was meeting someone and that she already had a reservation.

Jane would not take no for an answer and insisted that Vanessa must come and bring her friend along too. I thought that she was being a little presumptuous but there was no doubt that a party of four would be far more relaxed.

Both Jane and I were astonished when Vanessa arrived on the appointed day in company withnone other than Anke de Vries.

Anke was the nineteen year old daughter of Geert de Vries the magnate who owed the pharmaceuticals factory for which half the town worked. We had not seen her for some while but rumour had it that she had been expelled from University.

I would not have been surprised. She had always struck me as something of a spoilt brat and we had discouraged our own daughter from socialising with her. Jane was always complaining about the way she dressed so provocatively and tonight was no exception.

Her dress could have been construed as lingerie. It was a very sheer, iridescent blue, affair with spaghetti straps and I was guessing it was ridiculously expensive. She complimented it with Greek sandals laced up her long tanned legs and I could sense Jane's disapproval.

The conversation over dinner was centred on the legacy of the storm with Jane and Vanessa doing most of the talking. I could see that Jane was desperate to unearth the connection with Anke but was too polite to ask outright.

For my part I was trying not to stare. Anke was sitting opposite me and, with her blonde hair swept back in a severe ponytail, her intense blue eyes were given added emphasis. Our own daughter is beautiful but there was an almost ethereal quality to this girl with her flawless Nordic features.

After the meal we retired to the living room and I made coffee and brought it through. Jane was seated on the sofa but Vanessa had taken one of the armchairs and I was surprised to find Anke sitting on the floor at her feet putting me in mind of some sort of slave girl.

Jane was venting her anger at the town council's inertia and Vanessa, who had far more reason to gripe, was nodding agreement but my attention was riveted on Anke. She held my eye and, as though absent-mindedly, ran the back her finger over Vanessa's calf.

I felt a twitch in my pants as she ventured a little higher and then I understood that she was playing with me. She looked pointedly at my crotch and then nuzzled Vanessa's knee with her cheek.

Within seconds I had developed a fully fledged, but painfully restricted, erection and Anke smiled knowingly. The flat of her hand slid slowly up the inside of Vanessa's thigh to disappear beneath her skirt and I was dimly aware of Jane coming to a faltering halt right in the middle of what she was saying.

Vanessa smiled down at Anke and stroked her hair as though it were the most natural thing in the world prompting the girl to turn and face her.

My heart was thumping but I had stopped breathing altogether. I wanted to see Jane's reaction but I could not tear my eyes away. Vanessa stood up slowly and Anke's fingers skilfully worked the fastenings of her skirt which slid down to pool at her ankles.

I heard Jane give a stifled gasp and I forced myself to breathe as normally as I could.

Vanessa stood majestically as Anke leant forward and placed a single kiss on her black lace panties before deferentially easing them down her legs.

I knew that this was wrong, that, if only for Jane's sake, I had to speak out but my tongue felt cleaved to the roof of my mouth.

Vanessa slowly unfastened the buttons of her blouse, letting it slip from her shoulders, before she dispensed with her lacy, half-cup bra.

She now stood naked for our admiration and I was forcefully struck not by her obvious physical attributes but more by the certainty she had in her power over us. There was no doubt what was going to happen and she could have her choice of any of the three of us if she so wanted.

She sat down gracefully, as if taking a throne, and parted her legs to reveal her shrine.

I felt almost mesmerized and, in a moment of madness, I was tempted to ease Anke aside and take her place but the young acolyte was already forming a trail of kisses along Vanessa's exposed inner thigh.

I was some feet away but, even from here, I could smell her arousal. How much more potent then must it have been for Anke as we watched her seal her lips and indulge her tongue.

On first contact she gave a gratified sigh and then we were hypnotized by the cadence of her breathing as she lovingly paid tribute.

Vanessa, for her part, took firm hold of the long blonde ponytail and, with this rein, she guided Anke's eager mouth never deigning to look at Jane or me.

Her apparent disregard only served to increase my arousal and, for the first time in some minutes, I forced myself to look towards Jane. I was not sure what I expected, indeed what I hoped to see, but the sight of her with her hand lewdly lost within her panties came as a shock.

I had never seen her stimulate herself in this way before, and I was not sure what it foretokened, but I wasted no time. Within seconds I had my trousers unfastened to ease the strain of my painful erection.

It was not going to take much but some part of me urged restraint knowing that there might be more to come, perhaps even Anke herself.

As we watched Vanessa gently eased, a clearly reluctant, Anke away from her sex and stood up from the chair. She indicated that that Anke should take her place and then she crossed the room and sat next to Jane on the edge of the sofa.

Jane, her hand still guiltily at her sex, looked unsure and confused but Vanessa slid her own hand down entwining their fingers beneath the flimsy barrier of her panties. Some subtle movement made Jane sob with pleasure and then her hand was drawn away.

Vanessa rose and Jane followed allowing herself to be led across to where Anke reclined.

Anke smiled and then gracefully arched herself so that she could raise her dress up to her hips.

As her long legs were revealed, along with an absence of underwear, it was all I could do to keep control. I caught a glimpse of her perfectly depilated sex, with surprisingly prominent labia, but then my view was obscured as Jane slowly dropped to her knees.

My wife had been transformed into a completely different person. I did not recognize this wanton woman as she moaned with the effort needed to satisfy this young goddess.

Anke looked smug but I suspect that it was the enthusiasm of the performance that got to her rather than any skill. She looked across at me with eyes charged with pure lust and, at that instant, I was terrified that I had let out the genie from the bottle.

Vanessa came and took my hand and I followed as she led me from the room. My eyes were transfixed as I watched the arrogant sway of her perfect posterior and I barely registered the fact that we were descending to the den.

She patted the single cot, and I vaguely wondered why she had not chosen the more spacious double, but I laid down and awaited my fate.

It had not even occurred to me how ridiculous I must have looked with my erection still jutting from my opened trousers but she made short work of my clothes and soon had me completely naked.

She laid across me and the feel of her rigid nipples against my chest was like an electric charge. As she pushed my arms out above my head I thought that she was going to straddle my face but I heard the rasp of velcro and found my wrist held captive.

The cot was designed to be folded up when not in use and there were velcro fastenings at each corner to hold it closed. I felt a stab of unease but from somewhere far away I could hear Anke screaming in fulfilment.

I told myself that I needed to trust her and I put up no resistance as she quickly secured all four of my limbs. Content with her work she slipped away and before I could say a word she had left the room.

I lay there, listening for her return, but she did not come. Instead, I caught the occasional sound from above including Anke's laughter and a banshee wail of pleasure from Jane.

At least an hour passed and frustration turned to anger. My erection flagged only to be stoked up again as I tried to make sense of what I was hearing but then, at last, I heard them on the stairs.

As they entered the room Vanessa and Anke looked composed but Jane was dishevelled. Her naked body was sheened with perspiration and her hair was in disarray. Her eyes were bright with excitement and, had I not known better, I would have guessed that she had taken something.

The sight of them immediately heated my blood but something was wrong. There were more footfalls and then someone else entered the room. Anke moved aside and it was not so much the sight of the young man but the fact that he was completely naked.

I could not name him but I recognized him from the local college football games that I attended. My immediate thought was that this must be Anke's boyfriend but then, more bizarrely, I felt a sense of guilt that he had found us like this.

I mentally shook my head to clear my mind. This was my home and he was here uninvited.

Anke half turned and ran her fingers down the broad expanse of his chest as if inviting me to look. I pride myself on keeping in shape but I bore no comparison with this toned athlete.

There was not a spare ounce of fat on him, a fact made more obvious by his complete lack of body hair.

Any lingering thoughts that I may have had concerning the possibility that Anke might be attracted to "the older man" were immediately dispelled. His movie star looks were the equal of hers and we mere mortals paled in comparison.

My mind now turned to what had been happening in my absence. How long had he been in the house and how had they been enjoying themselves whilst I was left alone?

Vanessa sensed my disquiet and whispered something to Anke which immediately made her smile. She slinked across the room and then kissed the tip of her finger before touching it to the end of my nose.

It seemed an odd thing to do but I was given no time to dwell on it. With feline agility she sprang from the floor and mounted my face.

I was so taken by surprise that I failed to take a breath and, for a second or two, I struggled beneath her until she relented and lifted just a little. She knelt with her back to the headboard so that she could face the others but I was left staring at the taut curves of her perfectly formed backside.

It was obvious what she wanted from me but the presence of her boyfriend raised a sickening possibility. As if reading my mind she eased back just enough for me to see that her sex was glistening with arousal but was otherwise unsullied.

Having thus assured me she resettled impatiently and I found myself bearing her weight.

Had anyone suggested to me that I could be aroused in such circumstances I would have laughed at them but being helpless beneath her, a servant to her whims, was just such an incredible turn on.

I put out my tongue and began to lick and the rich taste of her quickly filled my mouth. I was fascinated by the texture of her exposed labia, so different to Jane's, and then I began to work deeper within.

After just a few moments my face was bathed in perspiration but I ignored the discomfort as she began to dictate events by exuberantly rubbing herself over me. I was so lost in the madness of the moment that I did not notice the yielding of the mattress until Anke lifted herself free to reveal her boyfriend kneeling behind her.

I felt hideously closed in and instinctively tugged at my unyielding restraints but he seemed not to notice me. He was fully erect and from my supine vantage point his manhood took on monstrous proportions.

His meaty hands took Anke by the hips and she eased back to meet him. I watched with unnerving clarity as he probed for the entrance to her sex and then, inch by inch, he worked his way within.

In response Anke gave a groan of pure, unadulterated, delight. I would have thought it impossible to fully accommodate him but he pushed to the hilt so that I was afforded an unwelcomed view of his straining balls.

He gave her a moment to adjust and then he began to move. To begin with almost imperceptibly, displaying an unexpected gentleness, but then, slowly but surely, he began to thrust full length picking up speed as he went.

Anke's sex looked impossibly stretched but she was urging him on and her excitement was evidenced by a warm seepage which decorated my face.

I envied him both his stamina and the virility of youth but his performance was arousing me in a way that I would not care to admit to. My erection ached with need but it was suddenly relieved by the silky attentions of someone's mouth.

I could not see who but, in a traitorous moment, I desperately wished that it was Vanessa. The vague remembrance of being allowed to come between a woman's lips was almost too much to bear and, when I felt the fleeting touch of a tongue on the tautness of my balls, my hopes soared. This was something that Jane disliked even though she knew what it did for me.

I felt my body tensing but then Anke arched her back just a little. As a result her sex brushed my chin but, more disturbingly, her boyfriend's sac nestled on my mouth.

My world was bounded by the humid enclosure of their young bodies where every intoxicating breath I took was scented by their passion. I felt disembodied, capable of things which, only days before might have repulsed me.

It was a few seconds before I was even aware that I was using my tongue contrasting the saltiness of his masculinity with the sweetness of Anke's offering.

Somehow, my acquiescence was signalled and my reward was to savour a new sensation, something I had only ever dreamed of. The tongue between my legs began a darker exploration, at first coyly but then more boldly seeking a way in.

The exquisite, teasing, pleasure of it almost made me delirious and Anke chose that moment to move again. She allowed me to see and laughed at my astonishment when I discovered that Jane was my tormentress.

She looked completely absorbed in what she was doing, her tongue still probing, but then I felt a more solid intrusion. Instinctively, I fought against it but I was no match for her determination. She slowly twisted her hand until she had a single finger buried to the root.

I expected to feel pain but, after a second or two of initial discomfort, my body adjusted and it felt as if she was hard wired to my erection. I found it difficult to believe but the subtle movement I could feel inside was threatening to make me come. She held me precariously balanced knowing that she could trigger my release whenever she wanted but the game had not been played out.

Anke laughed and reached back between her legs. She eased the still raging erection from her sex and I noted how her delicate hand could barely encircle it. Forcing against its natural inclination she pulled it downwards towards my mouth.

I wanted to refuse but it glistened with her essence and I felt powerless to resist. All of this she understood and her laughter taunted me as she watched me capitulate. At first I licked tentatively but she wanted more.

krr1957
krr1957
1,558 Followers