The Windjammer Cruise Ch. 03

Story Info
Almost getting caught, then watching the kids.
2.1k words
4.43
27.2k
7

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pouyqwert
pouyqwert
20 Followers

This is chapter 3 of the Windjammer series. I'd like to thank Angel for her use of the "red" pen.

Also, this story involves two parents (not married to each other) accidentally seeing their kids going at it. If this isn't your thing, just wait for the next chapter.

*

Board the ship -- San Juan

The morning was uneventful. We all met for breakfast and discussed the plan for the day.

As we board the ship, we are informed that the Captain will be hosting a bon voyage champagne toast on the fantail at 3:00 pm.

The kids take off to explore the ship, leaving us alone. This is our first chance to discuss what happened last night. I know this conversation could go either way, so I suggest we grab a cocktail.

"Ellen, about last night." I begin. You immediately hold up your hand, signaling me to stop.

"Terry, I want to thank you for last night. You have awakened something within me. I barely slept last night thinking of all the sexy things I've read about. I was imagining things I might like to try with you IF you are interested?" you reply.

"Ellen. I'm a guy and you are a very sexy lady. But..." I pause, "not only are you beautiful, you are bright and entertaining too. I have been thinking of a few ideas of my own I'd like to try with you too. What are some of the things you've got in mind?"

"I think I need some more of this." holding up your glass, "before I can give specifics." you blush.

We grab another glass of champagne and continue walking around the deck, trying to get the lay of the land. While we walk, I admire how "Girl-next-door" you look today. You are wearing light tan shorts that stop just above your knee, a pale green sleeveless button-up blouse. I can just barely make out the bikini panties and bra underneath. Your face is just glowing as though you don't have a care in the world.

We continue walking around the ship. When we are back on deck and moving toward the front of the boat you say, "Giving a fantastic blow job."

I stop dead in my tracks, looking at you to see if I'd heard you right. You turn to me and give me a wink. "You asked earlier what were some of the sexual things I've read about and want to try. I would like to know how to give a great blow job. John gets grossed out if I suggest giving him one."

I role my eyes in wonder thinking how stupid not to accept a freely given blow job?

"I think we might be able to help you with that." I grinned back at her. "It will be tough, but for you..." I let trail off.

You began blushing and continued walking. "Anything else?" I inquired.

You continue walking slowly, not letting your eyes connect with mine. "I'd like to experience other positions besides missionary. Jeff always has me just lay on my back, like I'm not suppose to enjoy sex." you mumble.

"Any particular positions in particular?" I ask.

"Well, ever been in a situation where you were too ignorant to even ask the right questions?" you reply sheepishly.

"Hmm, maybe the cowgirl position would be one you'd enjoy." I answer.

"Cowgirl, what is that?"

"Ever hear the song 'Save a horse, ride a cowboy'? Imagine you are a cowgirl. If you are riding a horse, you would be in a saddle. If you are riding a cowboy, you'd be straddling his hips. Get the picture?" I chide.

I watch as you look me up and down, mentally undressing me with your eyes. I can tell you are trying to picture me underneath you. "I can see how that would work." you reply with glowing cheeks.

We continue walking and you have this thousand mile stare going on. I interrupt by saying, "There is also the favorite position of our canine friends."

You give me a puzzled look like I'm crazy.

"You have a dog. Haven't you ever heard of 'doing it doggie style'?" I ask.

You blush as you picture your dog going at it with the neighbor dog. "Interesting." you reply.

"Let's not forget shower sex. As petite as you are, there are lots of things we could do in that small space."

About this time, I see Carol and Charlie walking towards us. "Hi Dad." Charlie says as Carol says "Hi Mom.".

"What kind of trouble are you two up too, and where is Linda?" I ask.

"We were just going to go hang out with some kids at the fantail bar. I think Linda is floating around here somewhere with her new girlfriend. What are you two doing?" Charlie asked.

"I found a cribbage player and we are going to teach Ellen how to play in about 10 minutes." I responded.

"OK, catch ya later." I hear you say and see you wink at Carol.

After they are gone, I wonder out loud about what they are up to.

"I didn't know we were going to play cribbage?" you ask.

I chuckle before saying, "We aren't. I wanted to give them a reason why they won't find us out and about. I think it is time to begin your education."

I see you turning red. I also notice your nipples begin showing your excitement at the prospects.

Voyeurs

Once the kids are out of sight, I lead the way to my room. Once inside I ask, "Ready to begin your education?"

Blushing, you ask what I had in mind.

"Well, you did ask to learn how to give a killer blow job." I smirk.

I reach out, lifting your chin. You look into my eyes and see the lust I have for you burning bright. Our lips touch and our tongues are soon dancing. I cover your breast with my hand while you cup my crotch with yours.

My fingers start to unbutton your shirt when I vaguely realize there are voices outside the door. I soon grasp that the voices I hear belong to our two kids.

I grab your hand, putting my finger to my lip in a sign to stay quiet. I quickly head towards the tiny bathroom, pulling you along. We step over the ledge and I don't notice the towel my son had left. It keeps the door from shutting, but at least the light wasn't on.

We turn around and peer out the door to see my son and your daughter in a hot embrace. It is obvious that they have no idea we are watching. You watch as his hand grabs her ass, pulling her tight against him. Your eyes then go wide when you see your daughter's hand begin rubbing his crotch. They both start moaning.

"Are you sure your Dad won't come back?" Carol asks.

"When he is playing cribbage he gets into his own little world." Charlie replies. His hand has slid under Carol's top and looks to be squeezing her breast. She tilts her head back and moans in pleasure. Charlie sees his opening and begins nibbling on her exposed skin.

I take the opportunity to begin nibbling on your neck from behind while you are distracted watching our children play.

"Well let's not take any chances. I'm so hot I want you right now." Carol responds urgently. She then steps back before lifting the hem of her shirt off and onto the floor. She quickly grabs for the buttons of her shorts and they fall to her feet. There your daughter is, wearing her bikini top and a pink thong. Her hands then move to unbutton Charlie's shorts, pushing them and his boxers to the floor.

You gasp when you see her aggressiveness and then see how hard my son is. Meanwhile, he has pulled off his own T-shirt. It doesn't take him long to reach behind Carol to undo her top and let it join the rest of her clothes on the floor.

"It's been way too long since I've been with you. It was hard seeing you last night and not touching you." he moans as she begins slowly stroking his length.

I move in tight behind you, letting your feel my arousal against your tight back side. My hands move around your body with one hand squeezing your breast while the other undoes the rest of the buttons on your shirt. You are so enthralled by what the kids are doing, you don't even notice when I unfasten the front of your bra.

I gaze over your shoulder at your erect nipples and can tell you are aroused watching the show in front of you. Carol kisses her way down Charlie's body, stopping to pay attention to his nipples. She kneels down in front of him with fire in her eyes as she watches his hard cock pulse in front of her. Her hand reaches out to gently stroke him before slowly licking his length.

I begin squeezing your breast and pulling gently on your nipple. You back your shorts covered ass against my growing member, enjoy it's feel against you. You watch in amazement as Carol proceeds to take Charlie fully into her mouth. You hear her gag momentarily when she has him completely inside. He grabs hold of her hair and begins thrusting his hips. Her left hand glides up the inside of his left leg till she can hold his cream filled sack in her palm.

I reach down with my right hand to undo the buttons of your shorts. My hand slides inside, finding the elastic of your panties. When my fingers slide under the band, they feel the heat of your sex. I feel your moisture as my index finger begins circling your hard clit. "See where Carol's right hand is?" I whisper when I notice she is stroking herself. I see her fingers rubbing her crotch as her mouth moves up and down on his cock.

I guess that Charlie was getting close to exploding because he lifts her up, kissing her fully on the mouth. When he breaks away he says, "Bend over and grab the dresser. I want to watch you in the mirror as I fuck you from behind."

"Oh yes, give me that cock of yours, hard and fast!" she replies as she moves towards the dresser. From our vantage point, we can see her tits in the mirror as she reaches between her legs to guide him into her waiting pussy.

My son grabs your daughter's hips and enters her fully. A look of pure pleasure rolls over her face as she takes in a deep breath. I take this as a sign that I should push my fingers into your tight canal. My thumb presses against your love button, causing you to tighten up as a mini wave flows over you.

He begins pushing into her faster and harder. Her tits are swaying, brushing against the dresser with each stroke. They are both panting as she screams out "faster" and begins pushing back against him.

"Cum on my back, let me be your little slut today." She whimpers.

He must have been getting close because he reaches around to grab her nipples. His hips are moving faster before he pulls out and lets his cream fly over her ass and back.

As the spurting stops, Carol turns around to take his cock in her mouth and suck him dry.

As their breathing returns to normal, Charlie tells Carol they better get themselves presentable before "dad" gets back. He starts walking towards the bathroom, I assume to get a wash cloth when Carol stops him saying, "I want to keep your sticky cream on so I'll be able to remember that I'm your little slut today."

They quickly put their clothes on, look around the room to make sure they didn't leave anything and the close the door behind them.

I begin pumping my fingers inside you, my thumb rubbing your clit and my other hand pinching your nipples.

"Don't stop, I'm so close!" you plead, before going rigid as an orgasm begins wracking your body.

"Did watching Carol and Charlie have sex get you as hot as it did me? Your daughter is a very sexy and sensual girl." I whisper.

"Well Charlie isn't too bad himself. Makes me curious about how good you are." you giggle.

"Hmmm" I murmur as I pull down your shorts. "Maybe we should make use of this shower..."

pouyqwert
pouyqwert
20 Followers