The Window

Story Info
School was over for the fall.
4.1k words
4.34
22.5k
1
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obligatory disclaimer: all characters depicted in sexual situations are over 18 years of age. Any resemblance to real people living or dead is purely complimentary, and should not be construed as meaning that I give a fuck. Have fun reading.

A soft sigh crossed her lips. School was over until fall, and since she’d already done every possible course offered in previous summers, she had little to do beyond some studying to ensure she stayed as far ahead of the class as possible. Graduating early was high on her list of priorities, then off to a good school, and never coming back to the quiet little town. The prospect of having nothing to otherwise left her a little blue. She’d already finished her daily studies, which was why she now sat with her chin on her hands, resting on the window- sill. Staring outside at the soft summer day seemed far preferable to listening to the younger kids squabble, or watching the mindless soaps her mom insisted were “stories”. She had however, already exhausted the possibilities in predicting which way the breeze would move the leaves, the clouds were less than inspiring, and the scent of the morning glories outside her window was beginning to pall.

The low rumble caught her attention briefly, until she realized it was just the man next door working on his chopper. Bored and thinking back, she remembered that she’d not heard that engine running for more than two years; not heard it or even seen the bike since the car that used to park next to his truck wasn’t there any more. A little further thought… she’d not heard music over there, or seen flocks of bikes out front either. She couldn’t even remember the last time she’d seen the man; she did remember the way he looked though.

Letting her thoughts wander seemed as reasonable a thing to do as anything else today…. She eased into reverie.

* * *

The next house on the street was older than the rest, and shabby. It had been the old farmhouse, and was just left over when the developers went away. The kids would tease each other that it was haunted, but they knew better. Her parents had been happy that it finally sold, talking about maybe having people to play bridge with again, or golf. The happiness turned to shock when a few days later they heard a loud rumbling engine go by, and saw the big black bike turn in and stop by the porch. Jennifer had been weeding the flowers out front, and had a good view of the man getting off the bike. Her first thought was that he looked very tired; he leaned over stretching, then bent backwards with his hands in the small of his back: even fifty feet away she distinctly heard the popping.

She stared; he looked nothing like Daddy, or the teachers, or any of the other men she’d seen. He shed his worn black leather jacket in the heat and tossed it on the bike, then reached behind his head and untied something: she stared even harder as reddish-blond hair fell to his waist. The worn jeans and T-shirt he wore hid neither long lean hard muscle nor the grace of his movements as he went up and unlocked the door. Mom had come out and bundled her inside just then, and she didn’t see him for a few days.

The next time she saw the man he was on the roof replacing shingles. He wore no shirt in the heat, and the sweat glistening as it coursed along his body caused a funny feeling at the pit of her stomach. She got used to the sight of him over the next few weeks; he was always working on the house, painting, replacing this and that. Dad quit bitching about the tattoos when he saw that the house was looking better than it had in years; Mom quit whining when she saw the weeds cut down, and the flowers growing happily around the now-cleared yard.

The next day a bunch of bikes rumbled by, and a few pickup trucks; they all parked in the shade around the old house. Dad stared in renewed disbelief as around twenty scruffy, bearded men, and a few women milled around. The women went into the house, opening every window, some of the men carried in cleaning supplies. The rest of the men stripped down to jeans and boots and began tearing down the rotten old fence out front.

They piled the rotted wood into a clear area and surrounded it with weathered rocks. By the time the sun was going down there was a new fence erected. Dad started to look a little less stormy, and when the women trouped out carrying food he looked nearly normal. The normal look went away when the insistent throbbing of rock and roll music started; he pulled the shades and insisted everyone stay inside. Three days later Jennifer had her twelfth birthday and became Jenny.

Mom and Dad stayed grumpy about the man over the next few months, except on the weekends the man was away. The earnest disapproval she felt emanating from them intrigued her, especially when she finally asked Dad why. He just said “We stay away from people like that baby: they aren’t like us.” She knew that wasn’t an explanation, and when she asked Mom she just shuddered. Jenny continued watching, and gradually started thinking of the man as “hers”, just because she could.

That feeling lasted until the day she saw him driving his truck home, loaded down. When the car pulled into the drive behind him she thought nothing of it. When he scooped up the woman who climbed out and carried her over the threshold Jenny got a bit pissed.

She slowly got over it, and noticed other things… the man smiled a lot now. The woman was undeniably pretty: tall and willowy, long auburn hair and flashing green eyes. Over the next few years Mom and Dad gradually got to know them, loaning tools back and forth and trading recipes. August began sitting for Jenny and the younger kids when her parents wanted to go out. Jenny learned things about makeup from her, and clothing, and when her period came August was the one she ran to for help.

She began spending time over at the old house, and noticed Johnny even more, but in different ways. She saw the glow in his eyes when he saw August, and the way his hands moved when he played guitar or was building something. She watched his hands when he was petting one of the dogs or stroking one of the cats; strong hands, that moved slowly and gently… that flutter low in her belly came back sometimes.

She and August began talking about boys, and Jenny became Jen. She knew the two of them were very happy together, and was completely shocked the day she came home from school and found a bundle in her room with a note on it: “I’m leaving kiddo, these are for you; have a Happy fifteenth birthday.”

The bundle had some weight to it. Jenny ran over to the old house, and saw that the car was gone; she waited till Johnny got home and told him about it. He went pale under the deep tan, said thank you in a distracted way, and went inside. She didn’t see him much after that, but just heard the truck going by on the way to or from work. The parties stopped.

* * *

Jen woke from her musing… she hadn’t thought about the bundle since that day, and had never really looked inside. She went to the back of her closet and pulled it out, tossed it onto the bed and stared at it. The bundle sat there indifferent to her stare, almost mocking her with simplicity: just a plain white sheet with something inside. Now that she’d decided to finally open it, she felt hesitant. A fast run downstairs for a snack cured that. When she returned she set the cola and sandwich aside and tore into the bundle.

The first thing she found was a leather jacket, perfectly broken-in, but not battered the way Johnny’s was. Underneath the jacket was a pair of butter-soft leather jeans. Jen got impatient and dumped most of the bundle on the bed. She found cut-off t-shirts, very short cut-off jeans, jeans that had not been cut, two pairs of leather shorts, a leather miniskirt and vest… even a suede bikini.

She well remembered August wearing some of those outfits. She even remembered the day Johnny brought the bikini home; she and August had been tanning topless in the back yard, near the pool he had dug out and lined with clay and stone. Johnny showed up early from work and came out the back door with a big grin on his face, Jen squealed and covered up her small breasts; August just grinned back.

Johnny tossed a small bag to August and said “Get outa that rag darlin’, this is better for you!” The small buckskin bikini came out and both August and Jen checked out how soft it was. As August skinned out of her old bikini bottom to try it on, Jen pretended not to look. She was blushing red as a beet when she realized the little flap in back came off to reveal a very narrow thong. Holding it in her hands now, Jen noticed it was still soft. She thought to try it on, then remembered August had been taller than she, with more breast and hip. Somewhat disappointed she began to put it down; a sudden thought and she stood up, went to the door and locked it, “Two years ago, and then some” she thought to herself…. “I must have grown a bit since then.”

She felt a bit self-conscious as she pulled of her baggy jeans and oversized T-shirt, but less so getting out of her sensible cotton underwear. Standing nude in front of the mirror she took a good long look at herself for the first time since she noticed hair down there, and that her chest was starting to grow. She’d talked about those changes with August, who assured her it happened to every girl as she grew up.

Staring back at her from the mirror was a tall, slim, long-legged woman, she thought… Slowly Jen eased into the bikini bottom, feeling it caress her thighs as she pulled it up. The thong pulled between her pert buttocks, and she found that it was very comfortable. Taking a chance, she pulled the flap off and turned around, peeking over her shoulder.

Her long dirty-blonde hair cascaded down her back, ending just above the top of the thong; and the way it framed her ass she suddenly understood why men liked them, and why women wore them. She turned back around, liking the low rise of the bikini, the way it showed off her hips, and the very slight curve of her tummy. Looking higher she saw that her nipples were standing proud.

She looked at herself, and felt the blush rising on her cheeks, and that little flutter low in her belly started. Greatly daring, she slowly ran her hands over her tummy, then up her sides before gently cupping her breasts, feeling a tingle as she caressed her nipples. She put the top on, turning to see the fit; she liked what she saw.

Looking down her body she did see something that she wasn’t sure was right; there was a very sparse line of down running from under her bellybutton into the bikini bottoms. She had trimmed her lower hair down tight, and shaved her lips the same way August did, but couldn’t remember whether she’d had that line.

Taking another look in the mirror she wondered if maybe she wasn’t just slightly fuller in back, rounder in the hip, and maybe just a touch heavier in the chest. Going back to the bundle she tried on a pair of the cutoffs… they fit low on the hips, and just slightly snug in the back. She smiled, then tugged the shorts off. The bikini bottoms went with the shorts, and she just laughed and kicked them across her room.

Jen slipped off the top and walked nude across to the bed, adding a sway and wiggle to her hips as she walked. The next item she tried on was a cutoff T-shirt… it fit snugly across her breasts, very clearly showing her erect nipples, and baring her taut tummy. She slid into a pair of the jeans, which had fit close-but-loose on August, and they were just slightly snug across her ass.

“I AM a little bigger”, she thought to herself, “and just as tall.” She walked around the room, getting the feel of the jeans, and relishing the slight rub of the seam. Her breath caught just a bit as she bent over the bed to see what else she could find.


She set the mini and vest aside for later consideration, along with the rest of the leathers, realizing that Mom and Dad would never let her wear them. She found a pair of calf-high lace-up boots and put those with the leathers. Digging further into the bundle she found a pair of strappy black shoes and a mini-dress to match, under those was a satin bag full of… She blushed deeply red, as she found herself with her hands full of lacy little bits of nothing: thongs, demi-bras, garters and hose, none of them having any more substance than cobweb.

One set in particular caught her eye, and she skinned out of the jeans and T-shirt to try them on, then ran to the mirror. The tap-pants were so sheer as to be transparent, hiding nothing at all; the bra was little more than straps that held her breasts up and out, as if they begged to be touched. Jen stared at this new person in the mirror, and licked her lips as her mouth suddenly went dry, that flutter at the base of her tummy was getting stronger now, her breath began getting a little ragged. She had just reached down to begin stroking that maddening itch between her legs when Mom shouted that it was time for supper.

Jen jumped into her own baggy clothes, loving the secret she wore underneath, and ran down for supper with the family, feeling the brush of silk against her soft and now moist inner parts as she ran.

Supper was a torment, she kept crossing her legs back and forth, swinging a foot, then uncrossing and keeping her legs tight together squeezing her thigh muscles. Any move she made just added to the pressure on her clit, and the moisture that eventually began trickling was distracting, to say the least. Her moves gradually became less about relieving that pressure, and more inclined to increase it. "Jen, do you feel ok? You look so flushed honey." Good old Mom, as "perceptive" as she always was. "I'm sorry, may I please be excused?" Two minutes later she was safe again in her locked bedroom.

Behind the locked door she could shed the jeans and the shirt, she approached the mirror and was galvanized by the deep flush to her cheeks, the rose color rising from her breasts. She barely recognized this woman with flashing eyes.

She adjusted her desk lamp for better light, then knelt in front of the mirror, watching intently as her hands slid into the place she needed them most; her moisture already soaking the tap pants, and small trickles running down her inner thighs. Her right hand slid slowly across the wet silk, she jumped as she touched the swollen nub there. Slowly, she began tracing small circles, spiraling inward to where it felt best.

She spread her legs further apart and watched as her left hand began to gently tweak her nipples, and her right started to move faster; in the mirror it was as if someone else was doing this, and she loved it. Her back arched as she pushed her mound forward for better contact with that hand… Her left eased downward, sliding slowly inside the leg of the tap pants. Direct contact with her wet skin felt even better.

It took only moments for her to stand up, toss a pillow on the rug in front of the mirror and skin out of the pants. Then she lay down with her head raised by the pillow, spread her legs wider and got her fingers working faster. The flush on her chest got deeper, and her breasts started heaving for breath. Her right fingers caught her clit between her outer lips and rubbed in circles.

Her left slowly eased lower, teasing her lips, then slid one finger inside; her hips bucked at that contact, and her breath hissed through her teeth. So slowly that finger was working, and she could see it glisten with her moisture when it eased out. Her right hand began working her clit faster, her head beginning to thrash from side to side. Before she could even think of adding more fingers she was cumming, her hips raised off the floor, whimpering deep in her throat. The sudden spasms inside left her sprawled on the floor gasping for breath: whatever that incredible feeling was, she knew she'd be trying to get it again.

The next day was Saturday, and the rest of the family was leaving the house on a day-trip; Jen said she needed to study. She did too… study what she would wear, and learn more about her body and the secrets within.

Early the next morning Jen got up and ran downstairs for a fast light breakfast, she didn’t want her tummy too full for all that she had in mind. Right after breakfast she pawed through the undies in the bundle, and found something that started her tingling; a tiny little shiny triangle with a string back. She tossed the sweats she was wearing into the corner, and held the little bit of nothing up to herself. Right away she saw that she’d need to do some adjusting; off to the tub she went.

She ran a hot bath, and added lavender salts to help her relax. While waiting for the tub to fill she went back to the bundle, and felt around at random; right at the very bottom she felt something hard, and pulled out a box. In the top of the box she found some nudes, of both August and Johnny, and a few of them together. There was a small book, a bundle of letters, and a VHS cassette. Wrapped in silk under the rest were some cylindrical objects.

She fondled those, trying to guess what they might be, but ended up unwrapping them anyway. She was baffled by one of the objects, a stubby tapered cylinder with a wide base, another looked like something she had once seen in her Mom’s drawer. The last she recognized very well, though she’d never seen one in the flesh, or standing tall like that… and most certainly had never seen one that large. The textbooks in health class had pictures; this was clearly a model of a man’s penis in the erect state. The more she handled it, and looked at it, the shorter her breath got. She was getting very excited, but could not understand how it was possible for something that size to enter a female body through an opening she could just barely get a finger into. The little jar with them gave her an idea; it very clearly stated it was for “vaginal and anal lubrication”. Thinking that one could put anything into an ass was a concept she set aside for later consideration.

The bath was as relaxing as she could have hoped. It was all she could do to keep her hands form plunging purposely between her thighs, but she didn’t mind the little idle caresses. She thought back to the mirror, and how towards the end the sight of her naked pussy-lips had really enhanced the experience, with a soft sigh she reached for the razor.

The shaving process was a bit difficult; while her hair was sparse, soft and very fine, the razor scraping and smoothing over her sensitive crotch was driving her crazy. Purely out of impulse, she also shaved the down around her tiny puckered asshole. As soon as she’d finished shaving and rubbing in a soothing lotion she gave in, and kept rubbing until her thrashing legs reanimated the bubbles.

Feeling more relaxed, Jen dried off and went into the bedroom. The tiny g-string fit perfectly, she thought. The satin front rubbed her still-moist pussy in a very distracting fashion, and the string in back was… interesting. She was enjoying running around topless, and thought that the early summer air would be a welcome addition to the room. It took only moments to open the windows. The sheers dancing in the breeze added a nice touch; a light incense finished the ambiance.

She spent some time leaning out the window that faced the old house. The warm breeze had her nipples instantly hard, as Jen thought a lovers’ kiss would. Loitering at that window she got more and more excited, not so much that he could see her: but that he might. While it was exciting, leaning out the window was not what she had planned for the day.

Jen walked over to the bed, adding that flirt to the hips she remembered August using. She lay down on the bed, making sure her satin-covered pussy got some contact with a pillow. She pulled the box out from under her bed, opened it and examined the toys within more carefully. The large rubber penis she kept to fondle idly, though the potential there got her very wet. The odd tapered thing she again set aside. She opened the bottle of lube and squirted a bit on her hand; yep, it was extremely slippery. She knew what she’d do with that later. The other little item took some thought.

12