The Window Cleaner

Story Info
Kirsty gives cleaner a show and more.
1.3k words
4.01
54.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyKat
SexyKat
21 Followers

Kirsty had been off work for three days now. She had a throat infection and could barely speak. Her throat was very hot and dry constantly.

Although it was nice to have time off and the house to herself she was getting increasingly bored. Her room was tidy, she had plucked her eye brows, waxed her pubic hair all off making her pussy all neat and very young looking, she had even gone as far as to start working out.

It was now eleven am Wednesday and having phoned in sick for the third day Kirsty was lying on the sofa watching the music channels. Going upstairs she decided to put her sports bra on and take off her PJ bottoms and go work out in front of the TV.

She stood in front of the mirror admiring her freshly shaven pussy before pulling her g-string up and putting her sports bra on. She was very pleased with the new look. It felt very smooth to touch and her pants felt very soft against her skin.

She dragged the mini jogger to the centre of the room, flicked to MTV dance and started jogging. Watching herself in the reflection of the paintings dotted around the lounge encouraged her to work harder. The light from the window caught the curves of her belly perfectly and she loved the way she looked. Slim, toned, with great firm breasts. After about 20 minutes jogging the sweat was beginning to make her skin glisten. She stopped for a sec with her hands on her hips looking at her reflection in the pictures. She was very attractive but hadn't really noticed it herself before.

Staring at her slightly sweaty, semi-naked body Kirsty began to get turned on. She went upstairs to the full length mirror in her room to get a better look at herself. Standing in front of it she slowly slipped her hand into her pants and was surprised to find her pussy was quite wet. She began gently rubbing herself with one hand whilst pulling the string tighter between her pussy lips with the other.

She stopped for a second to take her bra off. Her breasts swung free but rested slightly pointing upwards with her nipples moderately aroused. She began to lightly brush over them with her finger tips and they became more aroused she pinched them harder until they were solid.

She lay down on her back with her knees bent and legs apart so she could see her now very wet cunt in the mirror. She began rubbing her clit harder through her pants now. She was really turned on and began rubbing her clit before climaxing loudly and quickly.

As she caught her breath and opened her eyes she heard something against the window. Without thinking she stood up and opened the curtains coming face to face with the window cleaner. He looked pretty embarrassed and Kirsty guessed that he had heard her playing with herself. She beckoned to him to come inside and on the way out her bedroom grabbed a dressing gown before opening the front door.

She knew the window cleaner to say hi to but nothing else. She opened the door and let him in before walking into the living room... "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for you to catch me I have been ill off work this week and have been really bored." Kirsty explained. "Its ok, don't worry about it. Everyone masturbates right?" he replied "It's just that I caught you that's all" Kirsty still felt embarrassed but asked him.... "Do you masturbate? Show me what you do."

The window cleaner looked pretty embarrassed now but slowly he undid his fly and pulled his already erect cock out of his trousers. He maintained eye contact with Kirsty as he began to run his hand up and down the shaft of his dick.

"Harder.' Kirsty said. He began to squeeze and move his hand harder and faster up and down his dick. He suddenly stopped much to Kirsty's disappointment. He stood up in front of her and gently guided her head so her mouth was in-line with his dick. "You are such a naughty girl, masturbating like that when I bet you knew I was outside your room. I want you to tell me how much you want to suck me, and then do it."

Kirsty was shocked by the sudden role reversal but was getting very turned on by his dominating approach. She stared at him with big eyes and said "let me suck your dick." With this she lid her lips round his dick and slid the whole thing into her mouth. Her throat burned intensely but she knew he didn't care. He began holding her head onto his dick and thrusting deeper and deeper into her mouth. Her dressing gown fell loose so she was kneeling in front of him in just a wet g-string, her breasts still slightly sweaty from earlier and his dick in her mouth.

His hands went to her breasts and he began pinching her nipples really hard. "Suck it; make me cum in your mouth your naughty girl." His dick was huge and her nipples were beginning to sting as he was squeezing them so hard but she kept sucking. She began playing with his balls as well. Sucking his dick and stroking his balls as he thrust into her mouth and rubbed her nipples.

"Oh yes you bitch, I'm going to come in your mouth." With that he began to jerk as he shot his load into Kirsty's mouth and down her throat. She was gagging but swallowed it all, enjoying the liquid relief on the burning of her throat.

She got up and was about to wrap the dressing gown around her again when he stopped her. He sat down on the sofa, pulled her dressing gown to the floor and gently guided her so she was lying across his knee, belly down. "What a naughty girl making me come like that." He spanked her ass and she could feel herself getting wetter. "Did you enjoy that?" he asked. He slipped his finger down the crack of her ass until he reached her pussy and to his amusement found that it was wet. "Bad girl, getting turned on from sucking my dick." He spanked her again then pulled her pants off and threw them on the floor. His hands began exploring her pussy and ass and he found that she was clean shaven. "Like a tight little virgin aren't you? I've shown you how I masturbate, I've also seen you masturbate, you've sucked me off now I want to watch you cum again over this." He picked up a window sponge off the carpet. It had a long plastic phallic shaped handle with the sponge on the end. He positioned the plastic end against Kirsty's clit and began to gently move it back and forth. Kirsty started to moan. It wasn't long before the soap had ran down the plastic and was also dripping onto Kirsty's pussy making her really wet and soapy. He pushed it deep into her vagina and watched her buck against it. He made sure the handle was nice and wet before taking it out her pussy and sliding it up her ass. With that up her ass, and his fingers working her clit it wasn't long before Kirsty came again all over his hand. Bucking furiously, and blushing with embarrassment.

He smacked her ass hard just as she came then gently shoved her to the floor. "You ought to be careful how loudly you play in the future little lady or I might just have to come back and teach you another lesson." He left, leaving Kirsty lying on her lounge floor, feeling stretched and slightly sore.

SexyKat
SexyKat
21 Followers