The Window Cleaner Pays A Visit

Story Info
In the bathroom, with the window cleaner.
2k words
4.1
50k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in the bath, just relaxing when it happened. And it happened so suddenly. One moment I was laying back in the water, enjoying the warmth and soapy bubbles lapping around my naked body and the next the window was opened abruptly from the outside.

I had the window open just a crack to let the steam out of the bathroom, as there was a problem with condensation. My flat was on a busy street and so I had heard noises, but they were just the usual noises of the outside at 9am on a Saturday morning. I had been oblivious to the sound of the ladder or the usual window cleaning noises, but now I looked there were soap suds on the glass and a bucket balanced on the window ledge.

As the window opened, I instinctively covered my breasts and sat up in the water.

"Excuse me?" I said. I saw a pair of legs, clad in jeans come in and step over the window sill. The man didn't answer. He didn't say anything at all in fact, he just closed the window. I was terrified. I was alone in the flat and knew no one would be back for hours. Besides, to keep myself safe I had locked the door from the inside. I screamed. The man turned and slapped a broad, workmans hand over my mouth.

"No need for that, love." He said. I looked up at him. He was fiftyish, short and overweight, with hairy arms and hairy hands but a completely bald head. I was sure that I had never seen him before, but he may well have been my window cleaner. Certainly I had seen somebody cleaning the apartment block windows. I tried to make a noise again, but his hand blocked all sound and I thrashed in the water to try and get away from his grip. "Shhh." He said, in a gentle voice. "I'm not going to hurt you." I stopped thrashing. "I've just been watching you, that's all." I was sure that I was going to be murdered and tried the different tactic of trying to manouver myself out of the bath, but his hand stayed over my mouth and the other pushed me effortlessly back down into the water. It was no good. He was much stronger than me. I began to cry. He smiled. "Don't cry, love." He said, not unkindly. "I won't hurt you, I promise. I've just been watching you and I think you're very pretty." I continued to weep. His crotch was at my head height and I could see he had an erection. "I just wanted to come and talk to you."

I sat in the water, unable to move, knowing that this man had complete power over me. He moved his free hand to cup my large, wet breasts.

"I have been watching you for a while," I shivered with distaste as he spoke, "and I find you absolutely beautiful." He rubbed the nipple of my left breast, and involuntarily I shivered a little from the pleasant sensations. My body was betraying me.

With one hand still over my mouth he pulled a silky, ladies scarf from his pocket and carefully, skilfully, gagged me with it. I tried to make noise again, but it was in vain. The gag did what he had intended it to. Now unable to make any noise, my only means of attracting attention was completely gone. Now with his hands free, he proceeded to lift me from the bath and lay me down on the carpeted bathroom floor. I struggled, but he was twice my size.

"No need to struggle, sweetheart." He said. "You won't get away. Just let me have what I want." And he pulled some nylon rope from a jacket pocket and tightly bound my hands in front of me. Tears were still rolling from my eyes but I knew he was going to rape me, no matter what. He left me laying on the bathroom floor and took off his jacket and teeshirt. He was disgustingly hairy, I noted. He pulled off his shoes and jeans, and I saw, clearly, the outline of his penis through his boxer shorts. He pulled those off and was fully naked, hairy as a baboon and hard.

He started off my kissing my breasts, and I shivered with disgust but he continued anyway, slowly kissing around the nipples and finally taking one and then the other into his mouth and sucking. I couldn't help but make a gasping sound as he did this, and he took it as encouragement.

"Your tits are beautiful." He croaked, and I closed my eyes, letting the feelings swell in my chest as he cupped the firm E-cups in his rough, manual workers hands and lapped at them. Despite myself, his efforts on my nipples were making me wet and my pussy pulsated, much to my shame, beneath me. He kissed down to my stomach and then, his lips arrived at my mound, freshly shaven only half an hour before and already prickling slightly with stubble burn where I hadn't had a chance to moisturise it. He licked the bald flesh and commented on the lack of hair. "Only sluts have bald cunts." He chuckled. "I guess I know what you are." He moved down, between my thighs and I eased my legs open for him. "Oh?" He laughed. "You want it now?" I made no effort to make a sound, I just let him do what he wanted to do. He parted my lips and, to my shame, found me wet. He licked from my anus to my clit and I shivered, my hips bucking involuntarily. He did it again and I let out a long moan through my gag. My clit felt huge and I needed it licked and sucked. He moved himself up on his knees and began to untie my hands. "If you want it then I guess there's no need for this." He smirked, and undid the rope. As soon as he did my hands were on the back of his head, forcing him down to lick my engorged clit. I groaned out, longingly and he didn't let me down, lapping at the hard bud like a cat at a bowl of cream. I moaned and groaned and bucked beneath him, knowing I would cum soon. The shame was all encompassing, knowing that I now wanted this fat old man to make me orgasm, but the feelings in my pussy were stronger than the feelings of shame and guilt and I was blinded suddenly when he plunged two, thick, sausage-like fingers straight into my cunt, right up to the knuckle. Simultaneously he sucked hard on my clit and I came, gushing on to his hand and groaning around the gag.

The man moved his head from between my legs and looked up at me, straight in the eye.

"Do we understand each other now, sweetheart?" I nodded. I sat up and he helped me remove my gag. He kissed me deeply on the mouth, and I thrust my tongue into his mouth as he dragged me into a standing position. He was quite the most unattractive man who had ever made me cum, crazy eyebrows and no hair on his head, a hairy back and his crotch was bristling with unkempt, dark hair. He pushed me against the wall and mauled at my tits again, squeezing them and pinching the nipples. I moaned, sluttishly. I reached for his thick cock in the matted rug of pubic hair between his legs and wanked it up and down. He moaned as I did it and I tugged his balls. I fell to my knees and took his member in my mouth. It was short and fat, just like him and I could taste his precum. He pulled my hair as I bobbed my head on his cock and then forced it to the back of my throat so I gagged.

"Get up, you slut, and let me show how a real man fucks." He growled.

He bent me over the wash basin and entered me in one, swift movement. I cried out and watched myself in the mirror, my hair wet from the bath and this old man that I didn't know thrusting in and out of me from behind. My tits mashed against the porcelain of the basin and the man reached around and grabbed at them. His cock was stretching the walls of my cunt and soon I was cumming again, screaming out, this time not through fear, but in slut-crazed pleasure. He pulled my hair as I came and called me a whore. I supposed I was a whore, this man had started off by trying to attack me and now I was having an orgasm around his cock.

"I know I am!" I cried and he pulled my hair harder. "I'm a fucking whore!" I spat. His hand moved to the front of my pussy and my clit and he violently rubbed it. With the other hand he grabbed hold of my hip and drove his cock in harder. "I'm a fucking whore and I love your fucking cock!" I screamed.

"I knew you were a fucking slut," he panted, "I've seen you, laying in the bath and touching your pussy, or on your bed, fucking yourself with your huge dildo." He had obviously been watching me for months. "I've spunked all over your windows, watching you get fucked by men in the mornings. I stand on the extension and I fucking wank my cock, watching you get fucked." I groaned. "Does that turn you on, you little whore?" He asked. I looked him in the eye, through the mirror.

"I fucking love that I'm your whore now." I grunted, cumming again, my own filthy words the catalyst.

After that, the man pulled out of me and sat me down on the wide window sill that he had stepped over to get in. He pulled my legs apart and slowly eased himself back inside me. His hairy man-boobs jiggled as he build up a rhythm and he pulled my ankles over his shoulders. I could smell his cigarette-breath on my face as he pumped in and out of me.

"Frig your cunt for me so I can concentrate on cumming, bitch." He said, breathlessly. My hand found my little love-bud and I rubbed it in fast, circular motions as he pressed on towards orgasm. He began to speed up and his words became a stream of filthy gibberish as I too came closer to orgasm. "You're so fucking tight, you little whore. This fucking cunt feels like it's never been used. If I hadn't seen you with so many men and fucking it with so many dildos I would think you were a fucking virgin," I was close, "I bet you've been a letting men up this cunt for years, do you take it up the arse?" I nodded. "Of course you do. You let men fuck you in the cunt and then in the arse and then I bet they spunk all over your lovely fucking tits." I squealed and my pussy came, again, around his short fat little cock. He yelped like an injured man, and just as my muscles spasmed around him again, he pulled out the first glob of cum hit my bald, little mound. He pulled at his own penis and a second stream hit my pierced navel and then finally, as he staggered back a third and forth jet hit my breasts.

Breathless and panting, I opened my eyes a few minutes later, to see the man pulling the last of his clothes back on. I got off the window sill and sat on the edge of the bath. He looked at me, half with a smirk and half in distaste.

"I think you'd better get back in the bath, now." And with that he opened the window and was gone.