The Wine Tasting

Story Info
A couple tastes more than wine at a tasting vacation
2.6k words
4.17
54k
32
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pkrfan
Pkrfan
83 Followers

Lynn and I are married and have been for 7 years. A second time for both.

She's 45 and I'm 49 and we're both in good shape because we exercise regularly.

It shows on Lynn because she has developed curves in all the right places. A 36-24-36 figure best describes my 5'6 Italian beauty with the best round ass I've ever seen.

When she dresses up for a night out or in a bikini for the beach, she is always the center of attention.

She never tries to draw attention. Quite the contrary. She is very conservative and soft spoken. If it wasn't for me luring her into these revealing outfits, she would dress like a conservative librarian.

I asked her why she doesn't dress sexy all the time and she said she's not comfortable doing that in public. Only for me when I ask because she loves me.

We have a good marriage with an open communication. The topic of sex comes up every so often and lately we've noticed that talking dirty during sex is a turn on for both of us - especially when we describe our fantasies.

The most intense session was when she asked me "What turns you on?"

I said "I want to see you get fucked by another person."

I thought she would be surprised but she suddenly became energized and asked, "With whom?"

I said "By a stranger."

She asked "Not around here though right?"

I said "No. Someplace far from here."

That led to an intense orgasm from both of us.

When we were lying on our backs exhausted, I turned to her and pushed the matter of a stranger having her.

"Should we explore a situation where you and another guy fool around?"

She replied right away "Are you kidding? I could never do that! What would that do to our marriage?"

"Oh I don't know. I think our marriage can handle it. It would just be to fulfill a fantasy, and one that obviously turns you on, based on the way you came just a bit ago" I retorted

We left it at that for weeks but continued to build from it in the bedroom. Sex was more frequent and intense and I knew it was due to the fact that she got off on the thought of trying something so wild and sexual

That following month, we were packing for a trip to another state, because there was a wine tasting. Our bags were side by side when I turned to her and asked "Why don't you pack some sexy things?"

"Like what?" She asked nervously.

"Like that tight little black dress, the yellow bikini, some lacy bras, and panties, and any other outfits that would turn me on."

"Is this to turn you on, or strangers?" she asked with a smile.

"Well, both. Is that a problem?" I innocently asked.

"I can dress to please you but I don't think I can go for that fantasy we like" she stated

Now that I noticed that we were on the same page, I pressed further.

"We're away and in a different state. Let's just play it out, and if either of us is too nervous or scared, we just back off, and enjoy the time away?!"

"Agreed" she says.

The trip to the tasting was wild. She obviously was still turned on about our talk and broached the subject while I drove. She totally shocked me by rubbing her pussy through her pants and putting her hand under her t shirt to play with her nipples while she asked me question after question on what I thought could happen at our hotel during this trip - something she's never done before.

After telling her in detail what I wished would happen with another guy and her, with me watching, she came hard.

The event was a lot of fun. Wine tastings can get somebody pretty buzzed because of the number of bottles to sample and this event was no exception.

Lynn became pretty tipsy when we decided to take a break and sit down by the hotel lobby before heading up to our room to get ready for dinner.

She was wearing a springy short sundress. When she plopped down on the lobby couch, her dress rode up above mid thigh. Her legs were slightly apart so I knew if a person were to approach us they would be able to see right up her dress at her white cotton panties.

I asked her "Are you starting the fantasy?"

She didn't know what I was talking about but then she looked at her dress and it suddenly hit her, but instead of correcting the dress, she just devilishly looked back at me and answered, "Maybe. Does that bother you?"

Before I could answer, a man in a nice suit approached us and asked "How do like the tasting so far?"

I replied that it was nice and that there was a lot to try just as he took a seat on the chair directly in front of us.

He introduced himself as Carolas and that he was one of the winemakers from France. He seemed to be our age, trim and very suave looking with his dark wet hair and chiseled features. He was very charismatic and handsome according to what my wife said later on.

During the next several minutes of chat between the three of us, I noticed that Lynn was particularly interested in Carolas, and him with her. My conservative and shy wife was suddenly giving off a body language that was like an unintentional flirting, and he ate it up by moving his chair closer to her.

Every so often she would open her legs for his eyes, and occasionally he would put his hand on her knee while talking about his profession.

I could tell that Lynn and I were thinking about the same thing, because as soon as he turned his head to look someplace, she hit my leg with her hand.

Carolas said that the other winemaker would manage his booth for the night, and asked us if we would like to go to his suite to try some special reserve wines and bourbons he brought.

Lynn and I looked at each other, and I could tell by her face that she was interested.

I said, "That sounds great. How about if we go to our room, freshen up, change, and head toward your room?"

As we all got up to leave, Carolas gently grabbed her hand, kissed it, and said "I look forward to it" while looking directly into her eyes.

As soon as we got in the elevator, Lynn turned to me and started her hysterical rambling "Oh my God! Could you see me shaking?! I was so nervous, yet so turned on! Carolas is so sexy!"

Then she started backing out. "I can't do this honey! This is wrong. I just want to fuck the hell out of you and enjoy the tasting."

I tried getting her back on track by using a bit of reverse psychology. "That's okay babe. Going to his suite isn't our way of saying we want you to fuck him! We can't be rude and not go. He's waiting for us. Let's go with the intention of just trying what he has, and then going out?"

"Okay." She said relaxed. "Like you said, if one of us is too nervous we back off."

In the room, we cleaned up and changed into other clothes. I looked over at Lynn and noticed that she was putting on her French lace black bra and panties, and that she had her tight little black dress lined up along with her strap high heeled shoes.

"We're backing off, right?" I asked while looking at the ensemble.

"Yes." She immediately states

I said "Well if he doesn't attack you, he's either gay or blind!"

"Just to visit, try his stuff, and leave." She says but never looked me in the eyes.

When she was done she looked so good I couldn't keep my hands off of her. She looked like a top model. The dress hugged her body. It was so tight you could see her panty lines clearly through it. The top was low enough to expose half of her tits, and the flimsy lace bra helped her turned on nipples poke right through the dress.

"Hands off!" She says as she hurries to our door.

We knocked on his door. He answered and looked her up and down with this look of astonishment.

"Moi Sheri you look incredible! Good enough to eat!" He says with a smirk as he reaches for her hand.

"Behave Carolas. You're naughty!" She says as she engulfs his advances.

The tastings were unreal and so was Carolas. He was a true master of both wine and women. Within minutes, I knew what Lynn said before about backing out was a lie.

He had her so worked up I think she forgot I was there.

At one point I was still savoring a small sampling of bourbon as they went ahead to more bottles. Carolas guided her to another table in his expansive suite with his hand on her rear and she never flinched.

For the rest of our visit I noticed he not only guided her around like that but also lovingly groped and grabbed her round butt.

I decided to see just how far she would go. Carolas said he had a rare Champagne in the other room he would like her to try. I got the hint, since he didn't even look at me, and said "Honey, I'm not into that so I'll go to the restaurant downstairs and make reservations. Meet you at the bar?"

Lynn looked at me with her eyes wide open, and you could tell she was not totally okay with that but shuddered an "Okay" to me. Then she turned to Carolas as if to ask if that was okay with him.

He looked at her, and then gave me a dirty smile, and said "Sure, sure. We'll be right behind you." Something told me that was not going to happen.

I turned to leave, and before closing the door, I turned to Lynn and her eyes locked on mine as they appeared to ask "Are you sure?"

I left with a nervous nod.

I got to the restaurant, and then went to the bar, and waited.

About an hour later Lynn came down and grabbed my shirt.

"We have to go to our room NOW!" She exclaims.

"Why?" I tried to ask, but she was tugging on my shirt and turning to leave.

As we walked hurriedly through the lobby to the elevator, she explained.

"As soon as you left he turned me towards him and kissed me. Oh my Goodness, he knows how to kiss! He started lifting my dress up with one hand, and putting his other hand in my panties. I told him to stop, because I knew you wanted to watch, so I asked him where the bedroom was!"

"He told me, so I asked to give me a minute, and then come in. That's when I went in the bedroom, took off my dress, and set up the video camera on my phone on the dresser to capture it all."

"Are you kidding? I asked excitedly. "You really fucked him and got it on video for me?"

"Please don't be mad" she started, but I cut her off and said "I'm not mad. Just shocked you did it!"

By the time we got to the room she was throwing her clothes off and continuing her incredible story of what happened.

"I was so nervous but when he came in with only his silk boxers and that awesome body, I don't know what came over me, but I turned into this crazed animal!"

"He threw me on the bed and licked and kissed every inch of my face and then worked his way down to my chest - stopping only to rip my bra off of me. It was so raw and intense!"

"Then he sucked on one nipple while flicking and pulling the other and then he switched and switched again until I had a screaming orgasm!"

"Then he got up, grabbed my panties, and ripped them off like they were paper! I spread my legs as if on cue and he ate me out so well I came over and over again!"

"I even let him put first one, then two fingers up my ass while he was down there and that just made me come harder!"

"I felt so nervous yet turned on!"

"Wow! That's a bunch of firsts for you isn't it?" I asked in total disbelief. It was almost like listening to somebody else because the Lynn I know would never do these things.

She went on "I couldn't take another orgasm so I weakly pushed him off me, and pulled his boxers off. I almost pulled them back up because for the first time I had a look at this gorgeously large cock that I thought would never fit inside of me. I devoured it and he came loudly in my mouth within minutes. I took every drop and never stopped stroking him until he became hard again!"

"I had to have him in me so and I could tell he felt the same so he pushed me hard off of him until I was on my back and right away he was over me, lustfully looking at me with a smile on his face that I could read as saying "I'm going to fuck the hell out of you" and boy did he!"

"He took me from on top, grabbed my ankles and bent them back toward my head. He was so deep he touched nerves I didn't know I had."

"Then he tossed me onto my hands and knees and took me from behind while I'm screaming expletives I've never said before. It was like an out of body experience that I couldn't and didn't want to stop!"

Then she floored me by saying. "Suddenly he takes his dick out and without missing a beat sticks it in my ass and you know what!? I loved it!

I said "Even we haven't done that!"

She said "I know but we will from now on because it was great! "After a few minutes we both came from him fucking my ass!" "His come went in my ass and I could feel it and it made me come and scream like never before!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing from my demure wife, but after screwing our brains out for the next two hours, including me having her ass like he did, I was a believer.

I was wiped out, but I had to see that video. Sure enough, it was just like she said. She stroked me while we watched the ending and that just got us hornier so back to bed we went.

We passed out and woke up the next day.

"Well, ready for some more fun!?" I tested her.

"Oh honey. That's enough for me. I'm just going to put that bikini on and sit by the pool and cure these sore spots between my legs."

"Okay." I said. "I'll be down there after I clear up some work emails."

After quickly doing some work, I rushed downstairs because something told me that she was not going to be alone.

I was right. I got to the pool area and there she was on a lounge chair and Carolas rubbing lotion on her. Both are smiling and enjoying each other.

I decided to sit back on the other side of the pool and see what will happen. That's for the next installment.

Pkrfan
Pkrfan
83 Followers