The Winifred Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between exhales, Lillian struck up a conversation. "I need to ask you some questions, as part of the experiment, okay? Who are you having sex with, Mr. Marcus?"

This was an experiment? Who cared? "You, Lillian Mutzman. You, you skinny young woman I can't keep my hands off of. Or my lips." I kissed her hard, then slipped her some tongue. She almost choked, unprepared for all the ways I wanted to be intimate. Had she taken the drug? Not that I could tell. She was rather passive in bed. "Who are you having sex with, huh?"

"An older man with a bit of a belly and a really nice penis."

"And are you as excited as I am? Did you take a dose of the formula?"

"No, I wanted to stay cogent so I could record the results later."

She showed no enthusiasm for our coupling, no moans, no body action, as dispassionate a behavior as I'd ever seen in bed, except those times I fucked Harriett. Those had been worse. How could I get Lillian to be an active participant instead of a mere chronicler? The check! I jumped off her and fetched it from my pants pocket. I rubbed the paper on her belly. "No. No, I wanted this to be natural for me. Damn you!"

I put the check back. Lillian was writhing on the bed, squeezing one small breast and plunging two fingers into her pussy. "Damn it! I'm so horny right now. I wanted to be an unbiased observer and you screwed it up."

"Not yet I haven't, but that be arranged." I put my cock back in. "Here's to another shared experience."

Her hips were bouncing off the bed, anxious for penetration. Being intentionally coy, I put just the tip in and let her take me in one high lunge. "Ohhh God, that's what I remember. Your fat penis inside, rubbing me the right way."

I got kisses too numerous to count. I rolled over and kept her connected at the groin. She bounced on me, insistently, urgently, getting herself off. And I knew that if she came away happy, so would I. When she began to gurgle and groan, I knew it was time to kick it up a notch. I palmed her breasts and fondled them. I grabbed her ass and pulled her close. I pulled her face to mine and lifted her body off the bed with my humping. She bounced like a doll on my knee, except those weren't the body parts in use. Lillian clamped down and screamed. Evidently she'd had her orgasm, which left her limp. I wasn't done, not by a long shot. I rolled her off me and over so she was face down. I straddled her legs at her knees and laid down on top, my cock between her thighs. With a little bit of repositioning, my prick was back inside. I humped her from behind, sneaking my hands under her prone torso so her tits were in my grasp. Her nipples had gotten hard from all of the attention. My orgasm was building up. When I clenched my ass and shot a load of sperm, she tilted her head back and hissed.

"I guess your new formula works." With that powder, I could get it up for anybody. Memo to self: keep the powder away from good old Winifred.

"It sure does." Lillian sat up, cum dripping from her pussy. "I need to shower before my folks get home."

Her folks? I couldn't be naked in her bed! I threw my clothes back on while Lillian went off to clean up. I was about to leave when her folks came through the front door. Damn, just a few minutes less in bed and I would have been away scott free. "Hello."

"You must be the Mr. Marcus we've heard so much about," said the male. "I'm Morty Mutzman, Lillian's father." He patted my back like a coach congratulates his quarterback. Lillian had been sacked. "We really need to thank you, for recommending Lillian to Mr. Zenellis. May he rest in peace. You single handedly saved Lillian's college fund. The market practically destroyed it."

He strode past, as if in a hurry to attend to something else. Ah yes, he chose the guest bathroom. Nature called.

The woman stepped forward. "I'm Marlene, Lillian's mother. Nice to meet you."

Marlene took my hand and held it. She was pretty in a demure way. More curves than her daughter, but with a similar wholesome face. The longer she held my hand, the wider her eyes got. The powder! Lillian's mother was being affected by her daughter's formula. Shit! In a few moments, she'd have the hots for me, and maybe me for her. I pulled my hand away but it was too late. She eliminated the space between us, pressing her body against mine. "You have a compelling nature about you, Mr. Marcus. I don't know what's come over me."

I knew, and the next few minutes weren't going to be pretty. "Now, take it easy. Why don't you sit down? Lillian is taking a shower. Say, that' s a good idea. Why don't you take a quick shower?"

"Will you join me and wash my back?" She put her hands around me and fondled my ass. "And my front?"

As Marlene's face came towards mine, Lillian came out of the master bathroom. "Mom!" She ran a over, bathrobe flowing behind her, and pulled her mother away from me.

"I just wanted to see for myself. You told me sex with him was very good-"

"Mother!"

She'd talked to her mother! And after getting exposed to her daughter's powder, she was lusting for me. "I better go."

Lillian held one of her mother's arms, keeping her from following me out the door. Marlene spoke softly. "Morty has a business trip next Tuesday. Maybe you could come back?" She licked her lips and winked.

"I really shouldn't." I waved at Lillian, who had her hands full keeping her mother at bay.

"Good bye, Mr. Marcus, and thanks again."

"See you soon," called her mother.

I ran to my car, got in and pealed rubber out of the Mutzman neighborhood. I hoped that Lillian had a way of reversing the effects, or maybe just turned her mother loose on her dad. He'd have an interesting night, I imagined.

Before I went into my house, I buried the envelope deep in the garbage bin and applied my shop vacuum to Lillian's check to get the powder off of it. It would be just my luck that Harriett would touch it and get all amorous, breaking our non-stop no-sex world record of, gee, how many years? Even worse, I dreaded to think of Winifred getting exposed. I ran the nozzle along the check a second and third time, just to be certain.

* * * * * * * * * *

### An Original H M Tale ###

Send me an email and give me feedback.

Copyright (c) 2011, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.

12