The Winifred Chronicles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tashun searched the calendar on his smartphone. "They meet this week. I'll get myself on the agenda. But how did you-"

"Tom Cruise. A Few Good Men. Great movie." I walked out of Tashun's office, head held high. I'd just saved the company. That was more than a days work. So I took the elevator down to the garage and drove home.

---

I found Winifred pacing in the front hallway. Her pale face got very red at the unexpected sight of me. "Mr. Marcus! You're home!"

"What's up? Where's Harriett?"

She pointed to the staircase. "She's getting ready for a dinner meeting, and then a client's fundraising party." She seemed uncomfortable, like her clothes were too tight, despite the fact that her bold print dress was like a tent over her huge body.

"What's wrong?" Harriett had insisted that Winifred be happy with us, so if she had any anxiety, I would surely be blamed. Even if I had nothing to do with it.

"I'm so sorry. I really am." She wrung her hands. "I needed to use a computer, and Harriett was on hers, so I tried using yours but it's password protected."

To keep Harriett and Winifred away from my erotic photos and videos, for one thing. "Okay, no harm done."

"But then I remembered the one in the basement, the older one. So I went downstairs and-"

Shit! I'd removed my password so Lore would have an easy time getting the RAID array installed. And I hadn't put it back on. Had I even shut down the computer after Lore and Justine's visit? "You saw something, I take it?"

Winifred dropped her voice, like she was sharing a secret. But we both knew. "Mr. Marcus, there were all of these videos, of men and girls having sexual intercourse. In all kinds of positions." She was perspiring, wiping her forehead with the back of her hand.

She hadn't said she saw me in a video, so maybe she hadn't come across that scene. "They're instructional videos. My friend asked me to evaluate them, for educational, uh, effectiveness. Nothing for you to worry about, or mention to Harriett."

"But they were so explicit, I, well, I'd never seen anything like that, and I-"

Harriett's voice came wafting down the stairs ahead of her body. "Harvey, we're going out. Dinner with a client-"

"Yes, Winifred told me. And a fund raiser afterwards."

Harriett smiled at Winifred's efficiency. I smiled because I had to. "There are leftover vegetables in the fridge, and I put the stir fry pan out. Make yourself something healthy for a change."

Winifred glared at me, probably frustrated that our conversation had been interrupted. Both of us knew we couldn't continue our chat with Harriett present. That made us co-conspirators, a better circumstance than Winifred as my accuser and her as a victim.

Harriett took Winifred's elbow. "Come, dear, I can't wait to introduce you to some of the nicest people-"

Her voice faded as they entered the garage. Then a shout, "Harvey! Move your car so we can get out! How inconsiderate you are!"

I went outside and moved my car to the other side of the driveway. Winifred stared at me, confused and distracted. The same thing happens to me when I watch porn. I waited until they'd departed, and then entered the house through the garage. As I approached the stove with the empty stir fry pan, the magnet on the fridge for A Hot Piece, my favorite pizza place, caught my attention. How long had it been since I'd seen Nashta, the delivery girl? Too long.

I decided that I'd treat myself to a pizza and take the chance that Nashta would bring me my pie. Maybe this time we could have a conversation before she ran off. On the phone, the owner was his same, friendly self, barking at me. I was surprised he was still in business with that attitude. Although maybe a lot of his customers were smitten by his erotically beautiful delivery girl.

While I waited, I checked out the basement computer. No password, just as I expected. Winifred hadn't even closed the video player, but there was no father/daughter scene on the screen. By examining the 'Last Modified' dates, I identified which video clip she'd seen. I opened it. Yep, my former neighbor Cocksworth, the one with the foot long, fucking Annie. Shit, Winifred had never met our daughter. How would she react to their first encounter after seeing this?

I heard the doorbell. That was a whole lot faster than any other time I'd called.

I opened the door and there she was, dark hair with that sexy white streak. "Hi," she said.

Why were her hands empty? I stepped out of the way. "Come in. I though you were delivering my order."

Her hands were jammed into her jacket pockets. "You order? I go back, get for you."

I put a hand on her shoulder. "No, wait. If you don't have my pizza, why are you here?" I closed the door behind her.

She was looking past me, perhaps wondering if anyone else was at home. "I finish deliveries, had to see you."

Had to? I'd wanted to have some quality time with this erotic creature ever since we'd met. Finally, a chance to chat. "Come in, sit down. No one else is here."

She shook her head violently. "No, cannot."

"Okay, we'll stand. Why did you want to see me." I didn't repeat her 'need' word.

"I very confused." She looked at the floor, not my face. "Other customer, other men, they give big tips. Just like you." She raised her face, our eyes meeting. "But they want things. Touch me. Put hands inside clothes. Kiss. But you, you no ask anything."

"It was just a tip." No reason to scare her off by telling her my fantasies.

"No, money not just tip. Money is escape." She slumped against the wall. "My situation no so good. I go school, work hard, try to make something." A tear splattered on the tile floor. "I live with aunt and uncle. They came over sooner and sponsor me. But they make me bring drugs."

She was a courier? "That's terrible."

"Worst. My uncle, he slips into my room, takes me."

Her uncle was fucking her? Nashta's situation was horrid. I slowly closed the distance between us and took her in my arms. "You poor dear." I stroked her straight black hair. "You don't deserve that."

"When other men give me big tips, I cooperate. It is fair. But you. You don't want. So I give you back tips." She pulled a couple of twenties from her pocket. "Here."

I put my hand around hers, closing her fingers on the bills. "No, you keep them. Maybe if you earn enough, you can find a roommate and move out. Or treat yourself to something nice."

"You nice. Nice man." She stared at me, her eyes and arms pulling me closer. Our faces were mere inches apart. "Not like others. Nice." She pressed her face forward, our lips touching.

It was the kiss I'd been waiting for. Her head tilted, changing the angle of her approach. I held her close to me, anticipating what her naked body would look and feel like. But I was a nice guy, she said. Not someone who'd take advantage. Still, it was enough to get me erect. Could she feel my cock through our clothes? And would it scare her?

And then she slipped me her tongue! Damn, so much for being nice. Our kissing became frenetic. I kissed her mouth and cheeks and eyes and forehead and back to her lips. She was humping against me, demanding attention. My cock was at attention, prepared to give her whatever she demanded. And given how animated she was, I anticipated some really hot sex. Ironic, that by not asking, I was going to get the big prize. I hoped she wasn't scared off by the lump that poked against her lower belly. She wasn't, essentially fucking me with clothes on. I considered repeating my offer to come in, but to the bedroom instead of the living room.

And then the doorbell rang. She startled and pushed me away.

I reached to fix her hair, out of place from our suckface, but she backed off, out of reach. "You answer."

I pulled the door open. There was pimple guy from A Hot Piece. He looked at both of us. "Nasty, whatcha doing here?"

Nasty? Was that her nickname?

"Nothing. I go." She bolted past him before I could say a word.

He held out the box.

"She, uh, she thought she had a delivery. But of course she didn't. You do." I gave him a dollar more than the price.

He handed me the box. "Weird." He tightened his cockeyed ball cap and trotted down the walkway.

Damn, just when I was getting prepared to do the nasty with Nasty, my pizza shows up and blows the whole thing. My cock was unfulfilled. I brought the pizza into the kitchen and pulled a cold root beer from the fridge. Maybe after some pizza, I'd make some vegetables, just to satisfy Harriett, and eat them downstairs in front of a few Zenellis father/daughter videos. As I brought the first slice to my lips, the doorbell rang again. Nashta? Pimple boy? Harriett and Winifred forgot something or came back early? But they had a key. I didn't know what or who to expect.

I peeked through the window. On my doorstep was Ruthie, a friend of my daughter, a bit taller and more mature, holding hands with a young man I'd never met.

I opened the door. "Ruthie?"

"I thought I was the only one who calls you Ruthie," said the young man.

"I told you, Stanley, Mr. Marcus and I have a history. He can call me Ruthie if he wants."

They crossed the threshold. It was an awkward moment. I wasn't sure whether to give her a big hug and piss off her male companion or shake hands. But how could I shake hands with a young woman who'd I deflowered on her 18th birthday? And not just taken, but shoved my cock all the way up her shallow vagina into her womb. Evidently I was fortunate on that occasion because there were no follow up calls about a pregnancy.

"I haven't seen you in, what, three years?"

"Yeah, my eighteenth birthday at Sally's house. That was quite a mess."

I didn't know if Ruthie was referring to Sally dumping ice cream and chocolate syrup all over us, or the globs of semen and vaginal juices when we decoupled. "So what brings you by?"

"Stanley and I need a favor. It's kind of complicated." She craned her neck, looking past me into the living room. "Is anybody else here?"

"Nope, just me. Harriett and her assistant are out.

"Good!" Ruthie breathed a huge sigh, her breasts rising and falling. I noticed the wedding bands. "You're married?"

"Yes, last year. It's almost our first anniversary.."

"How nice. Congratulations." Stanley was a lucky guy, frolicking in the sack with Ruthie. She was taller but still short and her breasts had grown, voluptuous for her frame. I led them into the living room. She and Stanley sat close together at one end of our couch, me at the other. "So, what can I do for you."

"You can get me pregnant."

"Ruthie!" exclaimed Stanley.

I shook my head. "I think that's Stanley's job." Memories of impaling Ruthie on my cock, deep with the head past her cervix in the shower, raised my temperature and got the blood flowing to my firmest of organs.

"Maybe I should have been more subtle. I told you, it's complicated."

Stanley spoke up, "It's my uncle and my brothers. Only one of my brothers, actually." He poked himself between the eyes to bring his glasses up.

Ruthie put her hand over Stanley's mouth. "Let me tell him."

Stanley nodded.

Ruthie crossed her legs. They were better too, more sculpted, like she'd been working out. "After we got married, we wanted a child. So we tried our best. I mean, realllly tried."

Stanley's face got red.

I still couldn't compute the need for my contribution. "Okay, well, there are therapists for this kind of thing. They can advise you better than I can-"

"We've been to pregnancy counselors," said Ruthie. "They say Stanley's sperm aren't potent enough to get me pregnant."

Stanley's red face got even redder.

Maybe she just needed a concentrated dose of the little wigglers. "Have you thought about artificial insemination. With Stanley's sperm, of course?"

"I looked into it, but it's way too expensive. We can't afford anything that sophisticated. Or that slow."

"What's the hurry? You're young and obviously in love." Their fingers were intertwined. "But coming to me isn't the answer." I regretted the word 'coming' as soon as I'd said it. "Keep saving up, and keep trying in the meantime, and I'm sure it'll work out-"

"But we don't have time to wait. I have to get pregnant now!"

Stanley stroked Ruthie's head, which hung down as if she'd been rejected. And I had, hadn't I? "Let me explain the urgency. My uncle, my dad's brother, is dying from cancer. And he's obsessed with carrying on the family name. So he redrafted his will - I can show you a copy because he sent it to me and my two brothers. It stipulates that the first one of us to have a child becomes his sole heir. And I mean sole! He's got no kids of his own."

Maybe Uncle Nutso has the same sperm problem as Stanley. In any case, he'd turned procreation into a contest. "Okay. So?"

"My oldest brother is gay, so that's no problem. My other brother announced his engagement the moment he got his copy of my uncle's will. But his fiancée is serving overseas and won't be back stateside for about a month. So you see, we have a window of opportunity to get Ruthie pregnant."

"Are you sure you want to have a child just to win this contest?"

"We wanted one anyway, like we said. This is icing on the cake." Stanley pulled his wife closer.

Ruthie raised her head. "We were about to give up. But then I remembered you and my first time. So I told Stanley about us. About what we did in the shower, how hard you got and how deep you went-"

"All the details!" moaned Stanley.

"So you're our only hope, Mr. Marcus. If we do it today, at the right time of my cycle, I'll get pregnant before Gary and his fiancée."

I wouldn't actually consider fucking Ruthie into pregnancy, would I? "How do you know it's your fertile time?"

"It's the right number of days. And I've been taking my temperature. Today is my peak ovulating day this month."

I hated the immediacy. "So, what do you expect, for me to take you upstairs and-" I didn't know what words to use, with her husband sitting there. 'Fuck you'? 'Make love to you'? "-stick it in?"

"You make it sound so clinical. You were so kind and sweet last time, I thought we'd both enjoy it."

"Ruthie, we said it would be sex for procreation, not enjoyment. Besides, we talked about paying Mr. Marcus for his services. Businesslike. We don't have the money now, but after Uncle Jake dies-"

"What do you two think I am? Some kind of gigolo or stud for hire?" For the first time, I was insulted about the idea of sex. "I don't work that way."

"But you've done it with lots of young women. Sally told me all about you. I'm just asking for you to do it one more time."

"So, does Stanley have to dump whipped cream or chocolate syrup all over us so we'll take off our clothes and shower together?" I asked.

Ruthie smiled. "Come on, Mr. Marcus, we don't really need that elaborate a set-up, do we?"

I knew it was wrong, but my cock was doing all of my thinking. The conversation had brought me to an erection, and my body wanted a release. Even if the release resulted in a child for Ruthie and Stanley. "Okay, let's go upstairs." I tossed Stanley the remote. "You can watch anything you want. I've even got a few premium channels-"

Stanley dropped the remote. "I'm not staying down here. If Ruthie goes upstairs with you, so do I."

Ruthie stood facing her husband, no space between them. "Now, honey, you won't want to see-"

"The hell I don't! Some guy is going to have sex with my wife. I want to make sure it's the minimum possible emotion involved, that's all. As clinical as possible."

I sighed. How was I going to perform with an audience? "I don't know if I'll even be able to get it up if you're watching."

Ruthie came over and fondled the bulge in my pants. "I'm sure that won't be a problem. You're stiff already, and we're both still dressed."

I led the way upstairs. With Harriett out, we could use the master bedroom, which had a side chair for Stanley.

Ruthie reached for the buttons on her blouse.

"No, leave that on. Just your slacks and panties. And you, naked just below the waist."

I whispered to Ruthie, "Does he think he's the director?"

Stanley plopped into the side chair. "What did you say?"

"I said, 'What will Stanley think of my erection?'" I dropped my pants and jockeys in one smooth move. My cock was hard and erect.

"Shit! Ruthie told me you were big, but that's huge."

In a show of dominance, I took one step closer. "You haven't changed your mind, have you?"

A sharp "No" from Ruthie came from behind me. I turned. She'd taken off her pants and underwear. Her shaved, fat bald pussy waiting for me. Me, not Stanley.

I approached her, took her in my arms and prepared to kiss her.

"No kissing!" hollered Stanley.

I pulled my gaze from Ruthie's face and glanced in his direction. "What?"

"You're not making love to my wife. You're just getting her pregnant."

"Don't we have foreplay when we have sex?" asked Ruthie.

"Sure." Stanley crossed his legs. Was he getting excited and wanted to hide it?

"And why do we do that?" asked Ruthie.

"So that I get hard, which doesn't seem to be problem for Mr. Marcus-"

"And so that I get lubricated for penetration. And I'm not moist. Yet. So would you please let-"

I pushed Ruthie back on the bed. "I can get her moist without kissing her." I dove for the junction of her spread legs and kissed her labia. My tongue darted between them, She wiggled but I held her hips and attacked.

Stanley practically lifted himself out of the chair. "Hey, what the hell-"

Ruthie was breathing heavy. "You said he couldn't kiss me, so Mr. Marcus is getting me wet. Ooooh God, he's getting me sooo wet."

When I was satisfied that I'd gotten Ruthie's juices flowing, I stood upright. Ruthie sat up, her face a bit red, my cock pointing at her. She took it in hand and place her lips on the tip.

Stanley exploded. "What are you doing that for? You don't do that to me!"

"I'm just making sure Mr. Marcus is firm and moist, so he can get in easily. You don't him to hurt me, do you?"

"If you're wet, he'll get in just fine." Stanley pushed his glasses back up.

Ruthie took one last suck. "I guess we're ready." Ruthie laid back on the bed, and opened her thighs. I crawled in between. She guided my cock to her labia and pressed. "It's been a while since I've had one this big."

"What? When?" asked Stanley.

"Just the one time, With Mr. Marcus." Ruthie winked at me. Maybe she'd had others, but I didn't ask and just pressed forward, sliding into her. She was looser than our first time, but still plenty tight. "Oh God, I'd forgotten how good you feel. That night, before you showed up, Sally and I had been looking at photos of naked men on the Internet. That was pretty exciting, but having one in person and close and then inside me-"

"Would you two just get on with it?" Stanley was obviously frustrated with our reminiscing.

"We'll be more likely to succeed if we both have orgasms." Ruthie tightened her pussy. "Talking dirty helps. And getting interrupted by you is very distracting. Can you just sit there and be a silent observer? Or go watch the Playboy channel downstairs?"

"Okay. Go on, get it done already."

I was making good progress, in and out. We were both excited, our reunion very exciting for both of us. I could see it in Ruthie's face.

"I want you to cum in my womb," she said.

"You mean, all the way in?" I kept up my humping.

"Yes, Just like last time."

"Won't it hurt?"

"I'll deal. I want you to give me a child." She whispered "Like last time."

"What?" Ruthie had a baby?

"What's the matter?" asked Stanley.

"Nothing. Shut up!" Ruthie grabbed my ass and pulled. "It spontaneously aborted. But I know you'll knock me up if you get all the way in."

I could feel Ruthie's muscles. Her arms, back, gluteus, everything was tense. "I'll never get in this way."