The Winter of Temptation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian felt as if he was about to snap. "Don't forget that I have known her for years. I know her better than she knows herself, and so if I was to tell her to stop talking to you, you better damn well believe she wouldn't hesitate."

Calmly Calvin laughed. "Like to see you try." He stated.

Ian stepped up to him. "Don't worry, you will get your wish." He growled, before storming out. Knowing that if he stayed any longer while being intoxicated, he was going to do something that he really would regret. Outside the coldness sobered him a bit as he paced the sidewalk, 'I can't fucking believe this.'

Walking over to his car he made sure it was locked securely before he tucked his hand inside his jacket, and began to walk. Deciding to walk to Samantha's apartment located a block away, was a last minute decision. An instead of driving he walked to clear his thoughts, he had to figure out what he was going to say to his little gutsy friend.

~*~

Samantha crawled on her bed, holding a big bowl of popcorn; as she grabbed the remote and hit play. Clapping her hands loudly the lights in the room darkened, leaving the room illuminated in soft lighten that circle the entire perimeter of her room. Settling into her bed under the thick covers, she started; holiday in handcuffs. Excited to be watching one of her favorite Christmas movies, on a peaceful Thursday night while being tucked comfortably in her bed. Popping her buttery snack into her mouth, she hummed along to the intro.

Melissa Joan Hart quirky character displayed on the screen as the movie began, and she mouth every word. Knowing the movie from beginning to end, normally she loved watching the flick with Ian but since they still weren't talking it was out of the question to hang out with him. She still couldn't believe the things that took place between them, even now. Just the memory of Ian holding her against the door touching her, made her want to cum. Staring at her with his sexy eyes, and thick curly hair flowing, captivated her. She always thought he resembled Cam Gigandet, and she was a sucker for Cam Gigandet. But no one would ever know that little secret, she vowed.

Telling herself Calvin could be her future. When she told him what happen between her & Ian, it had made her feel so much better. But she didn't particularly feel good about not telling him the whole truth. She just couldn't see herself saying all the things that Ian was about to do to her to him, so she would just talk to her friend Caroline tomorrow when she went in for work about the situation.

~*~

'Fuck its freezing.' He thought, walking into the lobby of her apartment building. The guard on duty knew him fairly well, and so he had no problem with going directly up to her apartment. Knocking on the door he heard Kristie shout "who is it?"

"It's me, Kristie open the door." His voice was stern, daring her to disobey him.

After some hesitation on her part she finally opened the door. Allowing him to push past her, and head straight for Samantha's room.

"Stop Ian, she doesn't want to talk to you." Kristie said, to which he just ignored her.

He walked directly to the door, stopping once he heard talking. Not think logically he assumed it was her on the phone talking to Calvin. So he pushed the door open and barged in, slamming it behind him.

~*~

12