The Wintry Cabin Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple stay at a cabin for a winter get-away.
2k words
4.58
11.8k
1
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we're both older, and we're off on our own. We decide we'd like to spend a weekend together. We pick a cabin to stay at in some town during the winter. When we get there, it's kinda cold, and the weather says snow might be on the way during our stay. We drop our stuff off and then go for a little drive to look at the town, hehe, usual tourist stuff. We stop off at a little grocery place and buy a few things; so, we can cook dinner for ourselves one of the nights. Plus, if we get snowed in, we'll have something to eat just in case. We head back, stock the fridge and cabinets, and then get a little dressed up. We go back out and have dinner at one of the nicest restaurants in town. I called ahead and made reservations; so, we get brought right to our table and have dinner together. I make a few flirts and hints about what we might have to do to stay warm if we get snowed in. I can feel your leg reaching out to rub my ankle from under the table. I give you a smile knowing I can feel it. After dinner, we head back to the cabin, and I let you dress down into your bed clothes while I take a quick step outside. I find the pile of split wood they have for the fire place inside. I grab about 7 or 8 pieces and bring them inside. I had just started to get one of them to catch fire and get going when you come back. You move behind me while I'm kneeling down by the fire place and wrap your arms around my neck.

I turn my head, and we share a kiss for a few moments. You tell me something about me being over dressed since I'm still wearing my coat from being outside. You're wearing a t-shirt and a pair of pajama pants. You help me out of it, but only far enough so it's back and off my shoulders. You hold it there and start kissing me; my hands are trapped inside the coat still, so I can't resist you. Since I can't do anything, I kiss back. I can feel your tongue teasing my mouth to open and let it in. I open and use my tongue to play with yours a little. You pull my coat the rest of the way down and my arms come out. I wrap them around you and roll you over onto the floor, you resting on your back. With me over you, I keep kissing your lips softly, occasionally giving one of the lips a small lick. You keep trying to kiss up to meet it, but I always pull back just in time to keep you from touching it. I lean my head back and look down at your face and smile. I use one of my hands to softly stroke your face and ask you about why you're so frisky tonight. You say something about what I told you in the restaurant got you going a little, and it's been building since then. I lean back and sit on my feet. I star to unbutton my shirt then you lean up and grab my hands to stop me. I put my arms at my side and let you do it.

You start at the top and slowly undo each button. As my chest and torso get exposed, you lightly kiss my skin as it is revealed. After my shirt's undone, you push it off my shoulders and give my skin a few bite, dragging your teeth along it. When my shirt's finally off, you push me backward onto the floor and sit on my lower torso. You lean down and hold the sides of my head as you kiss me very deeply, your tongue fills my mouth, and I close my eyes to enjoy it. I bring my hands up to caress your back, but you move your hands out and interlace our fingers with our palms touching. You push down, trying to hold my hands down. I resist a little, but eventually relax and let you have your way. You turn your head a little to press our lips together sideways some. You hold the backs of my hands on the floor, keeping them pinned down. I can feel your lower body start to squirm and move and grind against my lower torso. I can always begin to feel the heat from you down there. You break the kiss and are breathing a little quickly, I can tell you're very aroused. I mention something about what's gotten into you, and you respond with "Hopefully you" and then give me a devilish smile.

You tell me to stay here, and you let go of my hands, your finger tips and nails slowly dragging along the palms, wrists, forearms, all the way to my chest. You start kissing your way down my jaw, along my neck, onto my chest. You scoot your body a little lower and move it between my legs so you can be more comfortable. I put my feet on the floor and bend my knees up. You kiss along my chest, giving my nipples a few bites, a couple licks, and a little suck too. Then you continue down along the center of my abbs. You make your slow trail of kisses down my body, all the time you're looking up at me, watching my eyes. You keep kissing until you get to the top of my pants. You kiss where my belt is done once, then you unbuckle it and pull it apart. You kiss the top of the button to my pants, then you undo it. You make a few kisses along the length of my zipper, you can feel what's hidden inside when you make the last kiss. You move your head up a little and use your tongue to lift my zipper, so it's pointing out. You grip it with your teeth and look right at my face with your best dirty girl grin and slowly pull back, unzipping me. After you're done, you lean back and sit on your feet, tossing your hair to the side some. Part of it falls covering some of your face. I am staring right at you, wanting, waiting, using my eyes to plead with you to continue.

You reach out with your right hand and start to rub my bulge through my pants. Your hand slowly moves along its length, feeling the shape of it, the small jumps it makes, and the warmth it gives off. You use your palm to rub the head, curving your hand to match its curve. I let out a soft groan and lean my head back down on the floor, closing my eyes, and enjoying your touch. I feel a sudden squeeze as you grab the head quickly. I lift my head up quickly to see you grinning at me. I smile and know that you want me to watch you as you "play." I lift my upper body up some and brace myself up on my bent elbows. I keep my eyes locked on yours or your hand the entire time. You slide down to the floor some as your hand continues to slowly tease me. Your face gets very close to your hand, and you give me a long, slow lick along my length, through my pants. I wish so badly that your tongue had been touching me instead of my pants. You lean back, removing your hand and sit on your feet again. Grabbing the bottom of my pant legs, you tug on them. I lift my butt up and you get them past it. You slowly pull my pants off and watch as my cock starts to come into view. It was pointed down my leg; so, you first see the shaft. You continue to pull until it flops up and then lies back down. It makes you giggle a little. My pants come off quickly from here, and you toss them aside.

Pressing on my legs you make me extend them out to the side some and rest them on the floor. The fire has gotten fully going now, and I now notice the heat from it. We aren't as close to it to feel the full heat, but I can feel it waving at us from a distance. You get on your hands and knees and walk yourself toward me. You lower your head toward my cock, but pause a few inches away from it. You take in a breath, smelling my scent of arousal from all your handiwork so far. Your mouth opens and you exhale a hot breath all over the head. My cock feels it and jumps a little in response, but it doesn't reach your mouth. Now you blow a cool jet of air over it. You exhale and blow a couple more times, the change from cool to hot is making it feel like it desperately wants you to take it. You lean down, using one hand to pull your hair behind your head and to the side. Holding it there and looking up at me, your tongue snakes out and licks me slowly. Starting from the tip of the head, moving down to the ridge, and along the shaft to its base. You pull your tongue back in your mouth and make a soft mmmmm sound. You crawl up my body in your cat-like stance and lie on top of me. My cock stays below you, receiving no contact from you.

You kiss under my jaw and on my neck some, giving it an occasional suck after a few of your kisses. You work your way up my neck to my ear. You start whispering to me. "Mmmmm, your cock tasted so good just now. I think I might have to enjoy it a little more. Would you like that, baby?" At the idea of it, I whisper out a barely audible "yes." I can feel your hand slowly touch my abbs with your finger tips as you lift your body up a little. "Mmmmm, you want me to suck your cock, baby? Want me to lick it, kiss it, and play with it until I get you to shoot a nice, hot, thick load of cum out of it? Mmmmmm, I bet you want me to swallow it too, don't you, baby? You wanna cum in my mouth? Fill your dirty, little girl's mouth, is that what you want, baby?" I'm breathing heavily now. Your hand inched its way down during your whispers and is now stroking my cock, making it harder and hotter. You can feel it jumping and pulsating, responding to your words. All I can get out is a slightly loud "Yes" inbetween breaths.

I have my eyes closed and my head resting on the floor. I feel you kiss down my neck, chest, and abbs again. Your hand lifts my cock up away from me. I feel this intensely warm breath coating all over the head and then a warm, wet sensation covering it entirely. I let out the moan that's building ever since you began playing down there. I can hear and feel the vibrations from your mmmmm sound as you hold my head in your mouth and let your tongue lick all around it, gliding along the sensitive underside of the head. I do my best to keep my hands at my sides on the floor. I want to reach up and pull your head down, taking more of it inside your wet mouth, but I resist because I know you'll let me enjoy it when you're ready. Your keep your lips tight over my cock as you pull your head back and off. One hand still holds my cock steady. You give it a squeeze, making me open my eyes. I look back down at you and see your evil grin again. You give me a slow lick from the base to the head, never breaking eye contact. "I want you to watch me." Then you close your eyes and take me back in your mouth as you slowly descend to the base, then pull your head back and off, sucking the entire way. It's driving me crazy, but I do my best to watch you enjoy yourself.