The Wintry Cabin Ch. 03

Story Info
A couple stay at a cabin for a winter get-away.
1.4k words
4.33
7.5k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My breathing slowly relaxes as I watch you finish. Your are tenderly licking around the curve of the head when you look back up at my eyes. You get up and move on top of me once again. Sitting on my torso, you tilt your body down and kiss me gently on the lips. After a few, I open my mouth and accept your tongue. I can taste myself and your juices as our tongues play together. It's intoxicating. My hands move up your thighs and start to rub your tummy and sides just above your waist, occasionally slipping my fingers under the bottom of your shirt. You stop the kiss and smile; leaning back so you are sitting up for me to see you, you move your hands down your body slowly, gliding your palms over your curves, all the way down to your waist. You gently grab the bottom of your shirt and lift it up a little. I lightly push you back some as I raise my legs up and bend them so you can lean back against my thighs. My finger tips softly rub your skin as it is exposed from you lifting your shirt higher and higher. When you get high enough so that I can see the bottom curve of your breasts, my hands move quicker than your shirt, and they reach out for them. Holding them in my hands, my fingers softly knead, squeeze, and caress them. Following the curves of your chest, you pause with raising your shirt to enjoy my hands. My thumbs glide over your stiffened nipples. I move my thumbs over the little buds, teasing them, pushing them around a little, circling around their edges. You let go of your shirt, letting it fall and cover my forearms. You lean back against my thighs completely now and close your eyes. Your hands reach out to rub along your thighs, and occasionally a hand glides over my abbs.

I continue fondling your chest. I can feel the warmth from my hands and your body mingling in your breasts. Your breathing has changed to soft sighs now. I maneuver my hand so they are cupping your breasts, giving them a squeeze from the sides. It pushes your nipples out against your shirt. I lean up and gently bite your left nipple through your shirt, I can feel your body jump a little and a faint moan escapes your lips. I hold it in my teeth and move them around a little, grinding it a little. Not enough to make it painful, but just enough to feel like some one is lightly twisting it and pulling on it. One of your hands comes up and rubs my bare back. Your finger nails scratch down my skin, leaving faint red marks that'll be gone by morning. I move over and lightly bite and grind your other nipple. I tilt my body back and watch your face as I move my thumbs up to rub around on your nipples, soothing them from the attention they were just getting. I slip my hands out from under your shirt, dragging my finger tips along your tummy, until my hands get to your waist. I look at your face and I see you smile again, lightly biting your lower lip as you wait for me. I grab the bottom of your shirt and slowly pull it up your body. I get high enough to expose the bottom curves of your breasts again, and I lean in to softly kiss the skin just below them. I keep lifting your shirt up, but I pause when your entire upper body is open. Your neck and lower half of your face is exposed too. Your arms arm still caught in the sleeves, and your eyes are covered by the shirt. I surround you with my arms, but keep hold of your shirt so you can't pull your arms out or see what I'm doing.

I bring my mouth close to yours; you can feel it getting closer. I quickly lick my tongue out so the tip just barely licks your upper lip. You lean forward a little to kiss me, but I pull back. I get close again and kiss small portions of your face then pull back before you can kiss me in return. Your chin, your nose, the left side of your lips; each time I can sense the urgency in your attempt to kiss me back. Finally I give in and kiss you square on the lips, and you return it in full force. I slowly pull your shirt until you're free while we continue to kiss. My hands roam along your back, one gently cradling the back of your neck while the other caresses your lower back. I can feel your hands return to my back, and your nails start scratching and clawing at me again. I can feel your nipples pressing against my chest; your body grinds itself against me. You're probably dieing to get off after all this arousal, and I would hate to disappoint you. I kiss down the side of your mouth and along your neck, sucking softly at the front of your throat. I continue down along the space between your breasts. I kiss down further until I pass between them, then I tilt my head up quickly to give one of your nipples a quick swipe with my tongue. My lips kiss it and suck tenderly. I feel your finger tips dig into my shoulders and upper back as I gradually suck harder.

I feel your hand slide up my back to the base of the back of my head, pulling me closer. My mouth opens wider, and I take in a mouth full of your breasts. I use my teeth to drag along your skin as my mouth closes. My teeth close in and lightly grasp your nipple. A few light tugs on it and then I let go. My tongue licks all over it, covering it with a soothing, wet warmth. Your hand clenches, making a fist that grabs my hair. I return to sucking on it softly. My hands are caressing your lower back. My mouth pulls back with a faint puff from the suction. I move my head slightly and flick your other nipple a few times with my tongue, curling the tip like a finger, drawing you toward it. I do this to the bottom on your nipple as it sticks out, wanting the same treatment as the other. My lips close over it and I begin sucking, occasionally giving it little licks that circle around it. I'm close enough to your chest that I can feel your heart beating through it. Your breathing has become heavier, and your chest rises and fall more rapidly now. I once again open my mouth and drag my teeth in to clamp down on your nipple, this time a little harder than before. My tongue flicks over the sensitive bud as I hold it in place.

I've been noticing the heat building up between your legs as the are spread over me. It feels almost too hot to touch. Then I finally feel a slight wetness against my skin. I suck on your nipple, making an extended mmmmm sound when I realize you're managed to soak through your pajama bottoms a little. The vibrations I make must be working for you because I feel your back arch up against me. I let your nipple slip from my mouth and gently bite and nibble your skin. Holding you by your lower back, I spread my legs and lower you down to the floor. You lie down and relax as I adjust my body so I am poisitioned between your legs. I move up your body some to kiss your lips a few times, and before you can grab hold of me to keep me there, I move down your body. I give each of your nipples a quick sucking kiss, and then I kiss and nibble my way down the center of your tummy. I spread your legs a little more as I get right near your pelvis. I look and see the wet spot you made, and I give it a quick lick. This time I make my Mmmmmm sound at the taste of you. I keep my fingers together and rub up and down along the wet spot that's formed. I can feel and see you squirming a little as I press a little harder with my rubs.