The Witch and the Dragon Ch. 10

Story Info
Something wicked this way comes...
5.9k words
4.76
18.8k
27

Part 10 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second Alluna felt his erupting cock start to swell she'd reared back. Spurts of cum bathed her face, her breasts, and she had to wipe the hot, milky fluid from her eyes and back away some more.

The satin sheets were torn, fluff from the mattress peeking through, but that wasn't what had her eyes popping open as her jaw dropped. Zak's skin looked as if made of gold and his cock had swelled as thick as her arm. The head was different too. It ended in a point rather than the rounded form it had before. His hands twitched and she noted he had claws and his skin was beginning to look scaly. The sheets moved, drawing her attention.

Alluna dashed in terror to the glass wall and curled into a ball. The sheets weren't moving at all. What was spreading out beneath Zak's arching back were a pair of enormous wings that weren't exactly angelic looking.

She stared at him, huddled against the wall. A high pitched screeching sound blared, making her pulse soar. When it suddenly cut off, it left her ears ringing.

Zak's panting was loud now that the alarm deactivated. She watched as his cock shrank back down to normal, though it still remained pointing straight up.

Zak struggled to sit up, the golden wings at his back twitching awkwardly, and then he froze.

Alluna bit her lower lip when she saw the look of terror in his eyes. He turned his head and stared at his wings as if he'd never seen them before. Zak looked more horrified than she felt.

He began to pant again. He yanked the sheets off his legs and stared down at his body and then his hands. Everything was back to normal except...

Her heart leapt into her throat when he suddenly cried out in agony. The wings glowed, shriveled, and seemed to pull into his back. Zak lifted his fists, his face contorted in pain and then he fell forward, bending from the waist.

Two red slashes marred his once perfect skin, but as Alluna approached him tentatively, they began to fade.

She crawled back onto the bed, between his legs and laid her palm on his hot flesh. Zak snapped back up into a sitting position, startling her.

They stared at each other for long moments until he finally spoke.

"I wouldn't blame you if you fear me now."

"You...you were shifting into a dragon?"

He shuddered. "I guess." Zak continued to stare at her with haunted eyes. "I've only shifted completely once in my life and it happened accidentally."

It surprised her to hear him say that. For some reason she thought he shifted into his dragon self regularly.

Zak rose from the bed in agitation. Alluna watched him begin to pace at the foot of the bed, the long braid on his back swaying enticingly against the swell of his backside.

Alluna didn't care if he became angry with her. She dashed out of the bed and clung to him, stilling him in his tracks. His scent and warmth permeated her as her arms squeezed around his waist tighter.

Zak wrapped his arms around her and she felt him brush a kiss to the crown of her head.

"I'm making you more nervous." His hand smoothed over her back, the other caressing the back of her head. "I could never hurt you, Alluna. Please believe me."

She nodded and burrowed deeper into his chest, the fear that somehow mama would find them still haunting her.

A wave of dizziness swept over her and she opened her eyes to see the blue ray of the hygiene machine flowing over them. Zak had teleported them into the hygiene room.

"Alluna, why do you doubt your ability to satisfy me?"

The question took her by surprise.

"Don't evade me by clinging to me and hiding your face." His voice was soft, but he dropped his arms. "I expect an answer."

Slowly she peered up at him, but didn't loosen her hold. She could still feel his erection pressed against her middle.

***

Zak stared down at her cute little face peering up at him from under thick black lashes. Her arms were wrapped so tight around him, like she expected him to disappear at any moment.

The truth was, his midshift a moment ago had left him shaken, and he needed to talk to Remi about it. Zak didn't know or understand what the hell was happening to him.

"Alluna," he sighed. "I'm waiting."

"You're still hard. Edenian males are supposed to grow soft when they're satisfied."

Zak threaded his fingers in her silky hair. With her head tilted up to him, the glossy strands fell to the middle of her ass.

"Baby, I'm still hard because I still want to be inside you, but we need to go slow. I don't want to hurt you." She blinked and he saw the understanding sink in. Still, he felt the niggling doubt in her mind.

There was more to his reluctance to bed her again. He needed to talk to Remi. What if he'd shifted completely while embedded within her? He would have killed her. This had never happened to him before and he felt confused and fearful. "You're tired, Alluna," he whispered to her, using his mind to push the suggestion deeper into her subconscious.

She pulled one arm from around him to rub her eyes with a yawn. He scooped her up and carried her back to bed.

Sleep, Alluna. You've had a long day, you're tired. You want to sleep... and dream of us.

He kissed her lips as he placed her down and pulled the rumpled sheets over her.

She yawned again and turned to her side, clutching the pillow to burrow into it. Zak's chest squeezed when her eyes fluttered shut and she whispered, "nightie-night, beautiful angel."

He took a deep breath and fire and cinnamon teased his nostrils.

"She's your One, Zak."

Zak turned, summoning a pair of his lounging pants on himself, and began walking toward his living room. He thought about Remi's words and wondered if maybe that was why it was becoming more difficult to tamp down his beastly side.

He settled down on his couch as Remi walked over to his liquor cabinet and poured a drink into a glass. Zak sighed watching the red-haired weredragon pad to him, glass in one hand and bottle of Black Death whiskey in the other.

He plunked down next to Zak and offered him the glass.

"Aren't you drinking?" Zak asked accepting the glass.

Remi's answer was to put the bottle to his mouth and tip his head back. His throat moved as he chugged down Zak's favorite whiskey.

"Gimme that, you idiot," he snorted yanking the bottle from Remi's hand. "It's getting harder and harder to find this stuff."

He passed Remi the glass and took up chugging from the bottle himself.

He felt Rem's eyes on him as the fiery liquid slid down his throat.

The scents in the air around him changed. Before he lowered the bottle and opened his eyes, he already knew the rest of the Alpha Angels sat with him in his living room.

"What is this," Zak said in his deep voice, "a fucking intervention?"

Remi snickered.

"We're worried about this whole situation, Goliath," Annie spoke up first. She sat at his feet and gripped his free hand to brush a soft kiss to it.

Zak smiled at her, despite himself.

"We know you don't want to," Devon, who sat right next to him, followed next, "but you really need to shift."

Zak stiffened. Remi, already having downed the glass of whiskey reached for the bottle. Zak frowned and held it out of his grasp. Devon took it.

"Thanks," Devon grinned before taking a long swig.

"Hey leave some for me," Annie protested to Zak's dismay.

"Geez. Why don't you people bring your own shit?"

"Cause you've got the good stuff," Seth said reaching for the bottle after Annie.

Zak crossed his arms over his chest and glared at them. "I refuse to shift. I don't need to."

Remi cleared his throat. "I beg to differ."

"Nobody asked you." Zak growled. Of course Remi would differ. He was a weredragon.

"Zak," Devon began. "You're a golden dragon. You can't deny half your nature."

Zak shook his head. "The only time I ever shifted fully—"

"Wait a minute," Devon interrupted. "You've shifted into full dragon twice, Zak."

Zak frowned looking at him in confusion.

"When we were on Arboria, the time Seth was taken, we were attacked by a horde of devils."

The memory came back to Zak. They had all held each other in an embrace when he'd felt Devon stiffen next to him.

"They're here," he had snarled and Zak remembered turning to the sight of devil's pouring out from the forest that surrounded a wide glen they were in. Even though there were hundreds of other Master Guardians with them, the devils looked like they numbered in the thousands.

They were attacked by land and by air.

Zak had pulled his sword out and ran to meet the wave of devils head on. Using a firearm on the creatures was futile since they absorbed energy put out by weapons like candy. As for his power, the most he could do was keep a bubble of protection around him so they wouldn't over power him.

He hacked and swung at every devil that flew at him. Blood sprayed everywhere and the earsplitting screeches of the creatures made his ears ring. They looked almost human, their bodies perfectly formed, both male and female...and that was where he ran into trouble. He kept pushing the females away, unable to find it in him to hurt one. Now five surrounded him, their perfect little breasts heaving with every breath they took. Tails swished at their backs and bright white fangs gleamed in their snarling mouths. Catlike eyes watched, and they suddenly seemed to understand all at once...Zak refused to kill them.

More circled, hissing, laughing, and then they attacked. Zak remembered the agony of being stabbed everywhere with their sharp tails. He roared, his body feeling as though it had ignited into a ball of fiery pain. Teeth sank into his thigh, and then everything went black.

"You began to shift, Zak." Devon continued. "When one of them wrapped a tail around you and took you up it literally saved hundreds of lives because you shifted as it took to the sky with you."

Zak couldn't remember. All he remembered was fighting and then...staring into Alluna's eyes in the tower room.

"Rowie arrives tomorrow. After training, you can try to shift. We'll be there with you if anything goes wrong, but you've got to do it." Devon's voice brooked no argument.

"I hate not feeling in control," Zak admitted to them.

"It'll be a good exercise in control, Zak-o," Remi nodded. "The more you shift, the more your human side will awaken in your dragon. My dragon recognizes all of you now, and it recognizes Rowie as mistress."

Zak bowed his head. After a long pause, he let out his pent up breath. "Alright... I'll try. Time to stop being a coward, right?"

Annie jumped into his lap and hugged him. He felt the others converge and wrap their arms around him as well.

Remi planted a big kiss in the middle of his forehead, making Zak grimace. "What would you do without us, eh, Zak-o?"

Zak snorted. "I'd have more liquor," he replied eyeing the empty bottle of Black Death by the fire.

They began to laugh.

***

Alluna found herself back in the beautiful meadow, humming the Dragon's Lullaby. The sun heated the crown of her head as she shaded her eyes and searched the heavens. Pale-pink clouds drifted lazily in the bright lavender Arborian sky. The gentle breeze had the trees dancing slowly, their dark emerald leaves whispering amongst themselves. A dark shadow crossed in front of the sun and Alluna squinted to see if perhaps it was her angel. Another scent teased her nose and she heard the tall blades of grass behind her rustle.

She turned, her heart thudding with excitement, only to have her smile freeze on her face.

The breeze shifted through the blond strands of the male's hair...a thousand shades of gold in the sunlight. His eyes were catlike, a pale shade of blue-grey with hints of green over a small nose and lush mouth. He watched her intently, and although his allure was stunning, there was something decidedly disturbing about him.

He stepped closer and Alluna saw the scars covering his body. Muscles rippled, still he looked like he didn't eat properly.

"Who are you?" she whispered.

He cocked his head to the side and after a brief pause, held out his hand.

Alluna recoiled, taking a step back. He smiled and suddenly wings opened up behind him... big, bright, red devil's wings.

With a gasp, she startled awake. Slowly, the lights in the bedchamber brightened and she caught sight of Remien materializing next to the bed in a flash of red-gold fire.

"Mornin', gorgeous," he grinned, plunking down on the edge of the bed.

Alluna realized in mortification that she was completely naked, and gave a little squeak of dismay as she burrowed under Zak.

Zak, grumbled and rolled over, blanketing her completely with his enormous body.

"Give us a moment, Rem," he said in a sleep-thickened voice.

Alluna's eyes widened when he moved one knee to the outside of her legs trapping her between his powerful thighs. The heat of his morning erection warmed her belly. He nuzzled her neck, pressing little kisses from her ear to her collarbone.

"Don't tell me she's afraid of me," Remi said incredulously. "Alluna?"

She burrowed deeper into Zak's arms, shame heating her cheeks at Remi seeing her ugly chest.

Zak stiffened and rose to look into her eyes.

Alluna tried to cover her breasts, but he sat up and held her hands to her sides.

"What was that thought?" he asked, eyes flashing now.

Both men frowned at her, still Alluna struggled to free her wrists to cover her chest.

"I told you it was normal for your breasts to be the way they are."

"What's wrong with her breasts?" Remi asked.

Alluna looked pleadingly at Zak, but he only scowled more.

"I don't want you to be ashamed of your body, Alluna. I think it would be a good idea to let you have breakfast wearing nothing but your skin today."

Well, that wasn't too bad. Her eyes slanted to Remi who still looked perplexed. As long as they were alone, she didn't mind being naked with Zak.

Zak began to chuckle.

***

Alluna scowled at Zak's smug grin and tugged at the cuffs holding her wrists behind her back. He'd teleported them into Alpha 7's dining room and had sat her on top of one of the tables. The cool surface of the glossy black table made bumps raise on her skin.

"I found them," Remi exclaimed popping in next to Zak, the curls of red-gold fire making her jump.

He placed something that jingled into Zak's palm.

Alluna glared at Remi's grinning face until he pouted.

"My breasts are pretty," she snapped and then growled. How dare Zak spell her mouth to spout nothing but that ridiculous statement every time she tried to say anything.

Remi's eyes dropped down to her bare breasts with a smirk. "Yes they are, Alluna. I brought Zak something pretty to put on them."

She shook her head, her mind remembering the painful looking nipple clamps from her visions.

Zak's hot mouth covered one of her nipples and he began to suck...hard. Alluna gasped and arched, feeling each insistent tug zip between her legs.

Alluna moaned.

"Why don't you people get a room," Seth's voice growled making Alluna start.

Her cheeks flamed as she watched him stroll to one of the walls and press a silver button.

Alluna opened her mouth, but Zak transferred his lips and tongue to attack the other nipple and she gave a keening cry.

Seth seemed to stare mesmerized for a moment, the pupils in his beautiful pale blue eyes widening.

"Steak, he whispered."

Alluna moved her lips, wanting to beg Zak to teleport them back to the privacy of his rooms. "My breasts are pretty!"

Remi snickered and Seth's mouth went slack.

Zak pulled away from her. "Nice," he growled.

Alluna looked down to see her nipples standing erect, red, wet, and tight.

Zak placed a metallic disk over the tip. It was an intricately woven piece of silver, with a tiny hole in the middle through which Zak pulled the distended tip of her nipple. He repeated the same thing with her other nipple.

The other two males approached, their eyes on her chest. Alluna pulled at her hands again, instinctively trying to cover up. She whimpered.

"My breasts are pretty," she wailed at Zak.

His answer was to fall to his knees and pull her ass to the edge of the table.

Remi barked out a laugh when Zak proceeded to bury his face in Alluna's pussy. The feel of his tongue delving deep into her had her bucking her hips involuntarily.

"What going on here?"

Alluna closed her eyes in embarrassment when she heard their commander's voice.

"Zak is having breakfast," Seth growled.

"My breasts are pretty," she wailed.

The sound of male chuckling had her gritting her teeth.

"Zak," a feminine voice admonished, "What did you do to her?"

Zak stopped feasting on her quivering hole long enough to look up into Alluna's eyes. The blue of his sparkled like fire, and, again, they looked bigger than normal, almost filling the white area. His lips glistened with her honey and his breath fanned hot between her spread thighs.

"Alluna has no idea how fucking gorgeous she is. When she decides to let something positive spill from her pretty mouth she'll be able to break the spell."

Zak remained staring up at her, the feel of his breath so close to her opening making her clit twitch. She bit her lip, wanting desperately to scream at him to lick her again, but remembered the presence of the others.

Looking around, she saw Devon had also placed Angel on the table and pulled her filmy white dress to her hips, his mouth latched onto one of her nipples. She fisted his long jet locks and arched into his face with a rapturous sigh. Angel obviously didn't mind allowing herself to be seen half naked. Her breasts were tipped with deep rose and her belly pushed against Devon's middle. All the males were wearing the same soft white drawstring pants and barefoot, their chests bare. They were all topless now, male and female alike.

Remi leaned against one of the counters, munching away on a deep red, gold-flecked fruit, watching both couples expectantly. His green eyes glowed a bit and Alluna gasped when the image of Rowie riding Remi's loins blazed into her mind. Remi's grin spread, his hand drifting down to rub at the prominent bulge tenting the front of his white drawstring pants.

"Z-Zak..." she moaned.

"Yes, baby," he crooned giving her thigh a quick swipe with his tongue.

Alluna bit her lip and watched as Remi slowly dipped his hand into his pants. He began to stroke himself, his eyes narrowing as his tongue darted out and licked his upper lip.

"Lick me," she whined.

Zak chuckled and his tongue darted out to lap at her thighs. Alluna wriggled in frustration, gritting her teeth when Remi began to roll his hips and pump faster.

More creative, Alluna—Remi growled in her mind. Tell him you want him to lick your pretty little pussy.

Her face heated up and her mouth dropped in shock at Remi's dirty request. He pulled at the ties to his pants and they slid down, baring his erection...and the sight of a metal ring piercing the head. Tattooed wings rose up his hipbones making her eyes bulge.

Tell him, Alluna.

"Zak," she panted, watching Remi's fist stoke up and then down, his abs clenching in pleasure as he watched Zak lick her thighs.

"Yes, baby," Zak groaned.

Alluna tore her eyes from the red-haired weredragon to look at her golden angel. His shoulder muscles bulged while his fingers caressed her thighs and calves. His red tongue cleaned her thighs in long stokes, always coming close but never reaching her drenched slit.

Alluna spread herself wider and begged, "please, lick my pretty little pussy, master."

White-hot excitement filled her at his look of savage arousal. It was calling him master that gave him that dark hungry look and Alluna used it for all she was worth.

12