The Witch and the Dragon Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't know what to say. Her eyes went from his unsmiling face to gape at his beautiful hair.

"Zak and Devon told me what happened." He looked down, taking a few strands of his white hair between his fingers. "When I was turned back to my normal size, it grew with me." His eyes darted back up to hers with a frown. "I had to rid myself of all my facial hair again."

"I'm...so sorry, Sethaliel."

He stood taller, rolling his shoulders farther back. "We'll discuss this tomorrow. For now, Go to Zak. He's waiting for you."

Seth stepped to the side, urging her toward the bar where he'd been seated.

The group of raven-haired males had turned, and were now looking right at her. Their skin was pale and there golden eyes glowed strangely. They parted away from the bar to reveal...

Zak.

Alluna sucked in her breath at the sight of him. He sat on a high stool looking regal. His arms rested on the armrests and his sapphire eyes blazed into hers. Pleasure shot up her spine as she took in his loose tresses streaming down his chest to his waist. He also wore a long black coat, but Zak's was open, revealing him bare-chested. Nothing but a silver chain with a blue pendant hung between his pectorals. His wide belt had an intricate silver buckle and metal studded his boots. One enormous foot rested on the stool's rung and the other on the floor.

Zak's eyes narrowed. Had it not been for Remien, who looped his arm around Alluna again and led her to Zak, she would have remained rooted to the spot where she stood.

She stared at his unsmiling face in trepidation. Was Zak angry with her? Her eyes welled making his brows draw closer together.

By the time Remi brought her right between Zak's spread thighs, her tears were already spilling down her cheeks.

Zak made no attempt to touch her. He just stared down his nose at her. "Why are you crying?"

Alluna let out her pent up breath in a tumble of words. "I-I'm sorry, mas—"

His finger shot up to rest against her lips, silencing her. He stared at her for long moments before wrapping his big hand around the back of her neck to drag her forward.

Alluna opened her mouth for his kiss, letting his tongue stake its claim. He tasted her thoroughly, his other hand wrapping around her waist to draw her completely against him.

She whimpered, melting against his hot torso, and ran her fingers up his velvety skin. The muscles on his chest flexed beneath her exploring hands. She pressed her fingernails against them to test their firmness just before sinking her fingers into the long blond hair at the nape of his thick neck. His hand fisted tighter in her own hair, tipping her neck back so he could ravage her mouth more thoroughly.

Alluna moaned and knew that if he hadn't had her so tightly enfolded in his arms, she would have melted into a little puddle of pleasure at his feet.

"Geez, Zak. How about some introductions."

Alluna kept her eyes on Zak when he pulled his lips away with reluctance.

He looked to the side and smirked. His eyes turned back to Alluna. "Alluna, meet the Teus brothers."

Only then did she turn to acknowledge the males he presented to her. Draco looked like the eldest, tall, black-haired, and reed thin. Although compared to the other brothers, he had a bit more muscle in his upper body. Oni was the second eldest and the youngest was Morte who looked like a gangly fifteen year-old boy. The twins were barely older than the youngest. Iusi and Imo smiled flirtatiously with Alluna making her gasp when she saw their fangs.

"Yes, Alluna," Zak crooned into her ear, sending a shiver down her spine. "They're vampires."

If the runes would have told her a mooncycle ago that she would be dressed as she was, standing where she was, surrounded by two weredragons and five vampires, she might have been tempted to throw those old runes away believing they were no longer dependable for foreseeing the future.

"All right. I made the introductions, now everybody get lost and let me have some privacy with my girl."

The brothers made sounds of disappointment.

"Damn. You've become such an ass ever since the serum stopped working on you," Oni complained.

Alluna frowned up at Zak, her hand smoothing over his bare chest. "Serum?"

Remi, who still stood next to her, leaned closer to be heard above the loud music that had started in the background. "Our personal physician developed a serum with Rowie's DNA that temporarily turned Seth, Zak and me into vamps. Zak still has his fangs."

When he nodded at Zak, Alluna turned to look at her beautiful master. The corners of his lips turned up a bit, but he kept them closed. She'd felt and seen his fangs before, but now she was curious to get a better look at them.

Alluna lifted her hand tentatively to poke her index finger in the corner of his mouth. She jumped with a start when he suddenly nipped her finger, keeping it trapped between his white teeth.

Remi chuckled next to them. "Now what are you going to do, Luna?"

She tried to pry her finger loose, but Zak closed his lips around her digit and began to suck, sending jolts of arousal straight to her breasts and core.

"Mmmm," Remi growled. "That's looks good. Shit, Rowie. We can't let them look hotter than us."

Remi pulled Rowie against him and took her mouth. Alluna groaned when the tugs on her finger increased. She saw how Rowie fisted Remi's mane with both hands and kissed him back ferociously.

Zak released Alluna's finger and pulled her against him. One hand buried in the hair at her nape, he took possession of her mouth again.

"Aw, fuck this," Draco exclaimed. "Let's get out of here and find our own females."

Zak began to laugh and drew his lips away from Alluna's.

The Teus brothers shuffled over to the other side of the bar to flirt with Anniel.

Remi's arm going around Alluna's shoulders had her head turning back to him. Rowie had thrown her arm around Zak's neck and Alluna caught when they parted from a brief kiss. All four made a perfect tight circle, their faces mere inches from one another.

Remi grinned, his eyes darting from Rowie to Alluna to Zak. "We are the luckiest bastards here."

Zak chuckled. "That we are."

Remi's arm tightened around Alluna drawing her closer as well as Rowie, who also pulled Zak in.

"Our women are the prettiest in the galaxy," Remi growled as his tongue darted out to touch Rowie's lips.

Alluna closed her eyes when Remi's muscular arm pressed her so close, her cheek rubbed against his. Hands, because it was more than one, sank into her hair, and lips and tongues danced against her lips. Her heart beat frantically against her ribs. They were all kissing... a four-way kiss. Her head was turned from side to side until she couldn't tell who's lips ate at hers.

Her hands rose to fist Zak and Remien's hair and felt how they alternated kissing her and Rowie. Alluna opened her eyes a sliver to see Remi's glittering green-gold eyes watching her in amusement. They all back away a few inches.

Her mind reeled at what they had just done. Zak continued to stare at her and she felt her face flush from excitement as well as a hint of shyness. She licked her lips still tasting the subtle hint of Zak as well as Remi and Rowie. A quiver ran through Alluna. Rowie giggle and tweaked Alluna's nose.

"Get used to it, Luna. That's the way it is between us. Nothing but love, baby-girl."

"We have to initiate Luna," Remi said with a smirk.

Zak stiffened and pulled Alluna away from the circle of their embrace. "She isn't ready for that, Rem."

"Says who?" Remi challenged with a laugh.

Zak scowled.

Rowie gripped Remi by the edges of his coat and pulled him against her with a grin. "Ease off, Fyre."

He looked into her eyes and snorted. "Whatever."

Alluna frowned. "Initiation?"

"Just a stupid ritual our ex-second in command came up with."

"Ritual?" That certainly perked her interest.

Rowie wrapped her arms around Remi's waist and smiled at Alluna. "It's a way of commemorating becoming part of the family."

Alluna's eyes widened. She looked at Zak pleadingly. "But I want to be part of the family. Please?"

Zak frowned. "You are part of our family now, Alluna." His hands caressed her back in soothing sweeps. "The ritual isn't important. It's just a part of our dark past. Not even Seth has done it."

"Hell no," Rowie protested with a scowl. She looked back to where Seth sat by himself in a big lounge chair, a drink between his hands. "He's just..."

"Don't you dare call that overgrown jackass a baby," Remi snarled.

Zak chuckled, but Rowie glared at her mate. "We've had him since he was just a little thing."

Remi snorted. "Are you kidding me? Just look at him, Row. In case you haven't noticed when we swim in the enviro-level, the weretigre has grown a pair and he's screwed more females than—"

Zak's snarl had Remi's head snapping in his direction.

"Watch what you say, Fyre," Zak growled through clenched teeth.

Remi's gaze darted to Alluna before he smiled sheepishly at Zak. "Oopsie."

Zak's eyes narrowed, and Alluna wished she knew what they were talking about. One thing was clear. She wanted to participate in the initiation ritual.

Taking a deep breath, she pouted and allowed her eyes to well up, turning her face away from Zak.

"Baby?" He tried to turn her face up to his, but she sniffed and kept it turned away from him.

"Alluna," he sighed. "Don't."

"You don't want me to be part of the family. I understand, Master."

Zak stiffened. "Alluna, look at me."

His stern tone had her peering up at him from beneath her lashes.

His hand came up to her cheek. "You don't understand. We use Liquid X. It sends a person into... a sexual frenzy."

Alluna's eyes widened. "You were initiated this way?"

Zak's face flushed. He swallowed and then nodded. "It was a long time ago. Devon, Lucien and I started the whole initiation ritual in Heaven's Pearly Gates."

"What is this place?"

"It's a strip club," Remi interjected.

Alluna winced, knowing exactly what that was. The thought of Zak in a sexual frenzy surrounded by many beautiful exotic dancers had her feeling jealous. She scowled and looked away.

He pinched her chin to make her look at him. "It was a long time ago, sweetheart."

Devon calling Zak and Rowie drew his attention. He stood and lifted her up onto the stool he'd just vacated. "We'll continue to talk about this later."

Alluna sighed and looked down at the floor until he tipped her face back up. His sapphire eyes bore into hers. "I don't want to see you unhappy. It upsets me. Don't upset me, Alluna."

A shiver went through her. She gripped his hand before he had a chance to pull it away and pressed a kiss to his palm, closing her eyes before looking back up at him. "I don't want you to be upset with me. I'm sorry."

Zak frowned in confusion, his eyes darting to Remi, who shrugged.

"Stay here with her," Zak told him, extending his hand to Rowie.

"We'll be right back," Rowie smiled blowing Remi and Alluna a kiss.

Alluna watched them walk over to Devon and Angel, who stood with a tall white-haired male with piercing grey eyes.

Remi slid into the stool next to Alluna with a pout.

"Who is he?" she asked.

"That is one of the owners of this place," Remi replied. "He doesn't like me too much."

"And why is that?"

"Long complicated story." Remi turned to face her. "You've gotten good at twisting Zak around your little finger."

Alluna blinked at him. "What do you mean?"

Remi leaned back, resting his elbows on the edge of the bar behind him with a knowing smirk. "I don't want you to be upset with me, master," he mimicked a feminine voice, almost making her laugh at how silly he sounded.

"I didn't call him master when I said that," she sniffed turning her nose up.

Remi leaned toward her with a wide grin. "Sneaky little witch," he snickered giving her a peck on her cheek. "You are going to be fun to have around. I'm glad Zak and you found each other. Now I need to get Seth and Annie hooked up."

Alluna turned to look at him curious. "Hooked up?"

Remi was gazing at Anniel. He narrowed his eyes and Alluna also shifted her gaze to Anniel. She was tip-toeing down the steps of their VIP area. Anniel then squeezed her way past the horde of creatures surrounding their area and slinked away to a dark little alcove that had less occupants.

"She's still hurting," Remi said drawing Alluna's attention. "And she's lonely. She's too beautiful to be lonely."

Alluna looked back to Anniel. She'd settled on a stool and held a glass of amber liquid in her hands. Anniel ran the tip of her finger around the rim and sighed. Yes. Anniel looked very sad and lonely.

"Sweetheart." Zak's deep voice startled her. She turned wide eyes to him. "The owner wants me to take the stage with the Teus brothers and Rowie." His hand cupped her cheek as he smiled down at her. "Just one song, baby, and I'll be right back. Promise." He swooped down and kissed her, turning to Remi afterwards. "Keep an eye on her, Rem."

"I'll guard her with my life, Goliath." Remi grinned and snaked an arm around Alluna's waist.

Zak scowled. "No liquid X either. I will tickle you until you pass out from agony, Fyre."

Remi scowled. "Trust me, man. You said no, so its no. I get it."

Zak kissed Alluna again and then turned. His long coat swept the floor, billowing out as he walked away. She admired the way the candlelight and multicolored strobes glinted off the thick golden waves of his hair. He walked with an aggressive swagger, his ropey arms swaying at his sides.

"You've got it bad, girlfriend," Remi chuckled next to her, before his hand gripped hers to haul her off her stool. "Let's go harass Sethaliel awhile," he announced with exuberant glee.

12