The Witch & the Mortal Ch. 02

Story Info
Her sweet mortal learns more.
3.8k words
4.53
16.8k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She closed her eyes, and ever so gently...took the length of him...inch by inch...into her moist warm mouth...slowly massaging the underside of him with her tongue from his hilt, back to the tip of him...the pleasure running through him was almost more than even she could bear. But the images his mind projected, the pleasure shoo close to pain that came along with having her mouth around his manhood.

And as She began to consume him, and take that long, hard shaft within those moist lips, time had literally stood still for the powerless mortal. The only muscle that She granted any permission to move, was that which pulsated within Her enchanting mouth.

Never in his life, had he wanted to make love to a woman like he did now. And yet, all he could do was stand paralyzed as he felt pleasure beyond his dreams...dreams that were turning into a nightmare. For the only thing worse than pleasure, is aroused pleasure that has nowhere to channel itself. And yet, strangely, oddly, he was increasingly consumed by it.

The more She toyed with him, the more he wanted Her to continue. He was so utterly aroused by the power She had over him, it was orgasmic in its own right. And yet, he did not orgasm...for he would not, unless She allowed him. His mind filled with his thoughts...if I could just move...If only I could reach out and grab her...how badly I want her...how desperately I need to fill her.

She actually had to open her eyes...she had to admit, the thoughts running through his mind, almost tempted her to let loose his restraints, to let him take her. How wonderful it would feel to have his hands all over her...his raging desire pushing into and stretching her very core. One last swirl around the head of his erection with her velvet moist tongue, and she stood, removed her robe, and slowly slid her body up his naked, hot flesh.

She reached his face, and pressed her lips to his...barely touching, just enough to yield the response she desired. She could hear the groan that escaped from deep inside of him. On her command , his eyes opened once more, and within the depths she could see the flames of desire still growing, higher and higher, but not quite all consuming...yet.

Now, his captured mind struggled to resolve all this, by explaining it away as only an adolescent wet dream being experienced in the body of a grown man. Surely, he was not really under the seductive Spell of The Witch...certainly, he was of his own free will to move whenever he desired. But as he went to say those words, to make a statement, his lips remained still, except for the quivering excitement that She instilled, making them tremble.

That last swirl of the tongue drove him deeper into Her Web of Enchantment, and than that kiss riled him even further, another savage grunt coming from within as She turned him into an almost primitive caveman, whose only thought was to ravage Her. She stood shoo close to him, so close he could feel her warm sweet breath.

Her arms then floated softly around his neck...and she allowed his arms to move, in an instant, they were around her, all but crushing her against him, only to hear him give a low growl as he discovered that he could only put them around her, once his arms encircled her, they could no longer move, and neither could his hands. She leaned in closer...caressing his face with her own...whispering to him as she smiled into his eyes.

And then, she allowed him to move, his arms wrapped around the Witch and pull Her into his sweat soaked, rock hard body. He wanted to ravage Her and ram that throbbing cock inside of Her with such force it would take Her memory away. He wanted to show Her just how much he could please Her with unbridled passion, while allowing Her to remain in total control of the situation.

Just when he thought it was time, She toyed with him once more, that powerful whisper tickling his ears with the talk of Her complete power of him...a warped smile crossing his lips, even though his erection groaned once more. He was so much bigger than Her, and had the physical prowess to overpower Her, and yet, with the mere wave of a taloned hand.

"Such passion you have sweet one, poor baby"...she pressed her belly to his raging erection. "Your body raging with lust and desire...and here I stand, before you, wrapped in your arms...yet you can do nothing but hold me here, and that is only because I allow you too, with the slightest whim I can once again place them at your sides. "Just...like...this." And with the wave of her small hands, his arms once again released her and once again he was helpless against her...taking him gently by the shoulders...she turned him around until he was facing the steaming pool.

"In you go my darling."Without hesitation...not that he was able to anyway...he entered the steaming pool...as the water touched his skin...a relaxing sensation washed over him...the water seemed to almost caress his tight muscles which strained in vain to do what he wanted them to do.

At the side of the pool there was a slope, onto which she lowered him effortlessly...as his body slid down into the warm caressing water...she smiled as she bid his muscles to cease their meaningless efforts to resist her...the soft chant spoken from her lips called upon his body,and once more...it responded...as he lay chest deep in the water...she once more bid his eyes to close...and then he felt it.

Her skin touching his...first he felt it on his ankles, her soft hands touching them...moving slowly up his legs...another incantation brought to life his skin itself, shoo sensitive, it felt even the slightest touch.The water now seemed to stimulate him from everywhere, touching every part of him as she herself continued up his body.

He felt the soft flesh of her thighs...as the moved up the outside of each leg...her hands now at his thighs...stroking and dragging her long nails upward across his hips...he stomach...his chest...her thighs now touching the outsides of his...his raging erection pulsing with such desire she feared he might actually be in pain.

It seemed to comfort him for the moment, give him respite from Her wickedly alluring Spell...but only for a moment. For as he lie there in the water, that long, thick erection sticking upward like a juicy periscope, all was darkened again, and once more his sense of touch became more attentive.

As She began to fondle his ankles, then work Her way up, another powerful command seemed to come over his body, as yet another incantation produced exactly what She wanted within his flesh. Every inch sizzled and erupted in goose bumps, every part of him shivered...if flesh could speak, it would be begging now, begging for Her to stop all of this...for it could not take it anymore. But deep in his mortal's mind, he never wanted this to end.

Leaning her body into his...his manhood came in contact with her breasts as she slid upwards...she made sure to take his swollen member between them...sliding so slowly up his body.her head bending to lick the moisture from his sweet heated flesh...her pert nipples gliding up his body as she pressed his erection back against him...higher still she moved...his erection now throbbing against her tummy...gliding across her belly button...

His chest rising and falling...the intake of his breath only fueled her desire to tease him to the point of near madness...and then he froze, the intake of his breath so sharp that she stopped...glad that he could not see the smile across her full lips...her soft, smooth womanhood pressed against the base of his shaft...and she was still sliding her way up...her full breasts sliding up his chest...placing her hands upon his shoulders.

She slid the softness of her velvet sheath up the length of his throbbing shaft...his tip now parting the soft lips, bracing herself with her knees on either side of him...she took his tip inside...raising her body up and down on the very end of his throbbing shaft...the swollen head just inside the very core of her.

Her own heart skipped a beat from the sheer pleasure of it...she kissed him gently on the lips...as she slowly sheathed the rest of him...they could both feel her soft core stretch to accommodate him...until he was completely inside of her...and then she stopped...she brought her long blood red nails to his chest...and slowly...she dragged them downward until she ran across his erect nipples...all the while squeezing his throbbing desire with her tight core muscles.

She decided she would allow him to speak. She wanted to hear, from his own lips, the answer to her question. She ran her fingers through his hair...her full breasts now pressing against his chest...slowly she moved her lips to his ear...an inaudible chant preceded her question... "Tell me, my sweet mortal...Just what is it exactly that you would like to do to me?" Licking and gently nibbling on his earlobe, she bid his sight to return...allowing his hands to hold her hips as she smiled sweetly and once again met his gaze.

Suddenly, a gasp came from those trembling lips, Surely, She had heard. For now, the slender opening, into what he could only perceive to be a cavern of sheer pleasure, glided along his helpless manhood, driving the vein to become so painful, he wanted to scream from the exquisite torture. He had gone through 46 years of many women...not as many as some men, but more than others...enough to know what consumed him.

He realized now, this was the One he was born to pleasure, this was the One who had waited patiently for him and now had him just where She wanted him. He began to think, their meeting was no accident, that She lured him to Her after sensing his presence. Again, that aroused him. Now, he was undergoing a sensation he never felt before, and knew he would never feel at the hands of anyone else, but the Witch.

And then it grew even more diabolically arousing, when She didn't move, just holding him there, inside of her. He wanted to begin pumping his hips and ramming that unit inside of Her now as she surrounded it ever so slightly. She was becoming his Dark Queen, the One who ruled him with a velvet touch...and he could not get enough of it.

Once more, that sensual whisper dripped inside his ear, and he felt his hands slide upward, where wanting fingers wrapped around both sides of Her hips, squeezing Her, holding Her as she sat motionless, wishing he could move his hips to jam the largest erection he ever had inside of Her. As the question was released, without hesitation, he responded, his voice so deep and filled with desire that he wasn't sure at first, if it was him speaking, until he heard the words he said to her, the words that his body screamed for him to say. "You have no idea how lucky you are that I can not move little My beautiful blonde Witch, I would lay you on your back, and devour you, with my mouth first, licking and plunging my tongue into that soft wet sheath you tease me, I would make your body scream, just as you make mine do, I would watch your pleasure as I thrusted myself so deeply into you that you would be as lost as I am to you."

And then once more, She looked into his eyes, and smiled, not only with her luscious mouth, but with those stunning blue eyes as well. He was about to speak once more, but as she brought her slender finger to her lips, he once again, was silenced. As he lie there helplessly, his body paralyzed by Her powers of magic and seduction, and perhaps, other powers he was not even aware of...as he lied there, having confessed to Her all his feelings for her that were erupting within his weakened mind, a strange thought flickered through his head for the briefest of moments.

It was to a time not long ago, less than a month ago, when he was his own man, of his own free will. He saw images of himself, moving easily among his world of mortals, smiling at them, earning their admiration, confident in all he did, arms and legs free to roam and perform whatever acts they liked.

That image burned inside of him, taunted him, for as he saw it now, he witnessed a man outwardly liberated, but he knew that man's secret. He knew that deep inside, he craving to be captured by the powers of a woman...not an ordinary woman, but the powers of a Witch. And suddenly, Her haunting word seemed to echo inside his numbed brain "I warned you, sweet mortal, to be careful what you wished for." And as the image flickered in his head before fizzling out.

He was drawn back to the reality of it all now...Her moistness covering his thickened vein, the only motion his body could perform, was the tensing of his muscles, the tingling of his flesh, and the throbbing of a unit so filled with thick juices that if it were to be released all at once, his mind itself might be flushed from his head. Pleasure was one thing...but incredible pleasure like this, was becoming so unbearable that his head began to feel as though an ice pick was being inserted slowly into the center.

Inwardly, she smiled, excited even more by his profession of desire, she was bringing for from him exactly what she wanted, but not just for her, for him too. She did not know if he even knew what was coming alive inside of him yet...but she had plenty of time to find out...he wasn't going anywhere, anytime soon.

She had him where she wanted him, and more importantly, where he wanted to be. She had to smile to herself, knowing that know matter how hard he fought, there was no way he could win, he was strong, very strong, but even though physically, he was much larger than herself, his mind, as well as his body, now did whatever she commanded them to do. His thoughts, he body, no longer belonged to him, they belonged to her.

She could feel him throbbing inside of her, his hands clenched tightly on her hips. She wondered, how badly would he like to be able to move? How badly he would love to just throw her onto the ground and have his way with her...and then she decided, to have a little more fun. On her soft whispering command, his eyes were taken from his control and they closed. She pressed her lips to his ear, and softly began to speak and she began to slowly move, rocking slowly on his hard erection.

"Mmmmmm how good you feel, deep inside of me, poor thing, how badly you must want control, to be able to move a little faster, perhaps a little harder, I can feel your body tense, your pent of desire wishing to rage through your hard body, Let your senses take over sweet one, feel how you fill me, your thickness stretching me tight core, hot warm and wet I am...closed so tightly around you...just imagine how it would feel for you to be able to move...to be able to rock my hips and force yourself so deep into me."

"Poor baby...sweet innocent mortal, You have no control, I can do whatever I want to you, and there is nothing you can do to stop me." Licking his earlobe, she bit down, not hard enough to hurt him, but hard enough to feel the rush inside him that the bite caused. She could feel his body screaming at her...wanting to move...wanting the sweet release.

And then, once more, darkness! The Witch had blinded him again, so that he was forced to feel all that She could do to his body, and hear all to clearly that sensual Voice, which started once more. Those whispers, so inaudible at first, now began to taunt him and command him, telling his senses to take over. And they did, and the better it got, the worse it got. How strange, for a man to crave pleasure so much, and yet be so frightened of it at the same time. He could not even feel the water that surrounded him now...only Her...only those wicked walls that held his throbbing hardness captive.

And as she uttered those unmistakable words "You have no control...I can do whatever I want to you..." a bizarre expression swirled over his face now...it went from sheer bliss to utter panic to bold resentment to complete surrender to aroused desire. The sum of it all added up to precisely what she wanted - he yearned to be her toy, her pet.

He became as aroused by her words of domination as he did by her touch and teasing. He could not talk, but his body cried out with every movement to her...his flesh sung a song to her "yes, I am Yours to command" It is something his mortal pride would never allow his lips to utter, but his body, that body that she now manipulated with every little whisper, every little touch, could not lie to its owner.

Softly she began to chant promises to his body once more...but should she let him hear the incantations...let his mind here what she was talking to his body about.? The body that was no long his, the body that responded to even her slightest whisper. And then she decide to let him hear...just a little. The soft chant that called to his body, slowly began to register in his brain...promises of pure bliss, mind altering climax, and how she planned to make him explode with such force, that he would be unable to function for awhile.

Allowing his mind to hear things that she told his body about the way he felt inside her, so hard, so thick, so powerful, feeling the checked sexual rage and torment that was building and building...all the while, sliding up and down the length of him, so slowly she moved, wanting to feel every hard inch of him. to feel the veins pulse on the underside of his thick erection as she moved him slowly in and out of her.

If one added up all the times that he desired a woman...that he was erect and ready to have sex...and combined them all into one moment, they would pale as to how much he desired to fuck her now.

To unleash his hips and send that raging, hot shaft so deep inside of Her she would gasp and lose that mesmerizing voice...to wrap his powerful arms around Her until he almost crushed Her into his flesh, to show Her that HE was boss...and then, he almost laughed at himself. He began to realize, he would be boss, when She let him...he groaned to himself, because deep down, he knew that is what he wanted. Beauty and seduction are one thing, but the power of a Witch...that is what made it more unbelievable than anything ever experienced.

And as he sorted these thoughts out, another surprise. Those once inaudible words, that plagued his body but remained detached from his mind, suddenly linked the two and he could understand those chants...as She promised release, promised him the ability to show Her what he could give to Her...another strange smile came over his face...one that showed relief and excitement all at once.

Yes...the time was coming now...She had brought him far enough...made him what She wanted him to become, and now they would both reap the rewards. He felt her slide over him further now, and he knew it would only be a matter of moments before that final chant would unbind Her spell and he would be free as a wild animal about to savage his prey with steamy, violent sex.

She said She would never hurt him...he knew it...and as she promised him things, the delight grew to dizzying proportions. And his erection was like a person all its own...feeling Her walls smother it...feeling Her massage it...seduce it...make it stronger and thicker...this was truly a new sensation that could not even be explained in mere words. No, only actions would reveal how She made that thickness feel. Actions he surmised, were coming soon.

And then as quickly as it began, it stopped, she could feel him strain beneath her, trying desperately to hear once more the promises she was making to his body, knowing that without a doubt, she would do everything she promised, and then some. And then the movement stopped. She slid down on him, a little harder this time, feeling his body jerk in pleasure, his erection screaming for her to do it again and again. But he soon found out, that not only did it cease but she withdrew him from her completely.

She spoke the next words to him just loud enough for him to hear, after willing his eyes to open...she looked directly into his gaze, seeing the raging desire...dragging her long nails almost painfully down his chest and stomach...down the length of his erection itself... she rose and stood over him...She smiled sweetly and said..."Not yet sweet mortal, I'm not done playing with you yet.

12