The Witches' Duel

Story Info
Two witches duke it out in a contest of majickal wits.
1.4k words
3.87
16.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shuvani
Shuvani
16 Followers

I pushed my way into the crowd……everyone was craning their necks to see, but I could not get through.

Finally I pushed and crawled my way to the crowd’s apex and looked out onto the vast, dirt-covered arena.

Lightning bolts darted past directly overhead I could hear a thunderclap and yet the sky was clear and blue.

“What is it?” I cried amid the thunder to the woman next to me.

“A witches’ Duel!” she replied loudly.

I had heard of these, but had not imagined anything as great as the spectacle I now witnessed.

A Witches’ Duel is simple….the witches stand within the arena of combat. They are allowed to use each element, Earth, Air, Fire, Water, and Spirit two times, which means each witch gets ten turns. They have to attack each other with elemental majick until a witch is either exhausted and can duel no longer, or forfeits victory in defense of honor. Most arenas were the size of a small corn field, perhaps a hectare in size.

This arena was huge! I wondered at the immense power these women must have, to have drawn such a tremendous crowd.

Suddenly, where a lovely young woman in the arena had stood, a menacing cyclone arose from the sand. Swirling and spinning, it gathered in speed and size as it pulled up the sands from where it had arisen.

Its massive body carved a great furrow as it sped across the arena towards the other side, the sound of its roar was deafening.

From the other side I could hear a woman scream as the great sandstorm pounced upon its prey. There was silence, and then the lovely young woman appeared again, running as she returned to the spot from where the sand storm had arisen.

The cheers from the crowd followed her in intensity as she returned to her circle. The cheering came at me from left and right and threatened to crash upon me like great, colliding waves.

The excitement caused me to raise my fist and cheer as they cheered. It was incredibly exhilarating! There was a pause while everyone began to silence themselves as if they were holding their breaths, waiting in anticipation. Suddenly, it began to become warmer, and a deep red glow bathed the faces of the crowd as a flaming river of molten rock creeped closer and closer to the young woman.

She stilled her body, bowed her head and hummed, deep in meditation. Then, standing upright, she drew the shape of a star in the air with her right thumb, and cried out;

“Element of Water, shape me in thy purest form!”

The lava pulled together, rising up like a great, molten wave. It crashed down onto the woman; just seconds after her body fell away, transformed into a small pool of water. The lava hissed and spit as it pounded into the water, which hissed back, as it was boiled, and evaporated into a wisp of steam.

Again the crowd fell into its eerily silent attitude, and waited to see the results of the last attack. The rising steam gathered itself together…growing in size and beginning to take on a woman’s form. Slowly she took on color, and she settled gently to the ground in her true form, as the molten lava receded quickly away, leaving her. Just three steps back, and she was again poised in her circle contemplating her next move.

She thought carefully and paced around in her circle, arms folded across her chest, chin in hand. She looked down at the dirt, passing her toe through it in contemplation of Earth. She looked up at the blue sky, and the faint wispy clouds in the Air, while tipping her head back, allowing the Fire of the bright sun to surround her, and warm her body.

She brought her head up and stared out into the blue void…..she turned slightly, and the barely visible full moon greeted her gaze. She smiled, and thought evilly as she looked down the length of the arena to where her opponent stood waiting for her hit. She drew with a fingertip in the air, and if drawing out a game plan, and talked to herself as she thought.

Suddenly we heard her say “Yes!”, and the pretty young witch composed herself within the circle and went into a deep meditation. The crowd was silent, riveted to her meditating form as she prepared to attack.

Her shoulders sagged and her form began to take on a great bulk, as her muscles grew, her feet became massive cloven hooves, and her knees bent backwards and became hocks. Her chest swelled, rippling with muscle, and masculine virility. From the top of her head grew great antlers, elongating and growing. Her face began to transform to that of an Elk, and hair slowly covered her pink distorted features.

Her qualities were now ALL masculine and we were shocked to have witnessed the beautiful young witch transforming herself to the great, snorting Cernunnos, the God who, coupled with the Goddess, restores the balance of male and female to all things.


His charms irresistible, there would be no way her opponent could trump this attack. The crowd all around me erupted in the wildest of cheers, knowing that their Champion could not fail. Cernunnos looked up to the Sun, the God, at its zenith, bugled a haunting mating cry and He gathered Himself and thundered down the length of the arena.

There stood Cernunnos’ bride, and former opponent, the other witch, who was had just invoked the Goddess and was preparing to mount Her defense, when the sight of Cernunnos charging towards Her from across the arena, filled Her with the greatest expression of awe and wonderment as ever I have seen.

As He came towards Her, She swooned and He caught Her up in His massive arms, gently cradling Her as He kissed Her gently upon the cheek and lifted Her to Him. When She awoke, She threw Her arms about Her lover’s neck and laid Her cheek against His firm chest.

His maleness stirred, swelling with His lust to a great and throbbing phallus, and He bugled softly to the Goddess.

She smiled coyly, slowly pulling away from Him and raised Her gowns to present Herself to Him, Her firm, round buttocks and ripe fruit awaiting Their union.

He gripped Her firmly about the hips and entered Her, sinking Himself deep within Her well. She cried out in ecstasy as He drove Himself into Her temple, deeper, with firmer strokes, driving Himself into Her.

She cried out, She wept, She orgasmed….. Her knees began to buckle, and He held Her up by Her waist, as He continued His relentless union with the Goddess.

As His thrusting began to peak, He stiffened and stood erect, clutching the Goddess tightly to His loins as She convulsed in ecstasy, impaled upon the phallus of Cernunnos.

He threw back His head and bugled a haunting, lustful roar as the Goddess cried out in great weeping sobs, rocked by the flood of raw male energy that invaded Her temple.

She sagged, and Cernunnos lowered Her gently to the ground and stood over Her, assured by Her exhausted and prone position, that the duel was over.

He stepped into the defeated opponent’s circle in the sand, and surveyed the silent crowd. Not a sound had come from them as they witnessed the union of the God and Goddess played out before them, and they stood now in awe and shock of the great God.

Then, just as He had been born of the beautiful young witch, the features began to shrink back, the hair to fall away, and the body to return to its feminine form.

Again the young witch stood before them in her womanly beauty, and suddenly the crowd remembered that she had been Cernunnos, and was in awe of her.

She stood now in her victor’s circle, looking down at the witch who had challenged her honor. Her opponent was a wreck, gasping for air, and exhausted.

“Do you yield?” Asked the young witch.

“Yes…yes……I yield” replied her opponent, panting, “I yield.”

“Then so mote it be.” said the young witch. She turned and walked towards the spectators, and they parted, allowing her to pass in silence as they talked amongst themselves in hushed voices.

And then she was gone.

Shuvani
Shuvani
16 Followers