The Witches of Winston

Story Info
A group of cheerleaders become full fledged witches.
2.9k words
3.93
23.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roydavis25
roydavis25
168 Followers

Yay author notes. Its been a long time since I've posted anything on Literotica, mainly due to a lack of inspirations. I'm happy to say that inspiration has returned to me and I'm writing even more than I used to. I'm fairly sure I want to continue my confession series and I'm still trying new stories here and there to see if I can come up with anything viable to write. In this one I took a little different approach, not so much focusing on the fact that its interracial as I did the whole, demon rape thing. Fantasy and horror erotica have always been an interest of mine and after reading a few I thought I'd give it a shot. As usual I ask that anyone who has productive comments to please send them my way, or use the feedback option. I love hearing what people think of my stories. Also since there are like a shit ton of girls this series I'm thinking of posting character profiles after the stories so you can read who is who.

*

He never saw the car coming, nor felt the impact as it crashed into his body. There was no pain when Jason Parker slipped into the shadows that warm October afternoon, in fact as deaths went it was rather comfortable, he would have thought if enough of his consciousness had lingered. His eyelids became heavy, and he had no desire to keep them open, instead he let them shut and slipped away under the veil of deaths grasp. Encroaching darkness enveloped him and forevermore he was taken from the world he knew... or so he thought.

Two things surprised Jason as when he felt his eyes flutter open. The first being the fact that they had opened at all, the second being the forest he'd awoken. Just outside of the expanse he lay in were wide trees, with thick branches where green star shaped leaves did a poor job of hiding oddly shaped fruits he'd never seen before. It took only a handful of seconds for him to remember that he was dead, and so immediately he took this magnificent garden to be heaven.

"Wrong," snickered a warm lyrical voice from behind a small leafy bushel. Jason was marveled by what stepped out from behind it. He knew that he was dead, and thus was not surprised by the fact that what he saw wasn't human. A little man, or some small alien creature would have been perfectly acceptable. Instead he found a beast that stood nearly 8 feet tall with horns that curved up from its forehead, whose upper body was relatively hairless, and chocolate brown like Jason's, and lower body was covered with fur and shaped like the back legs of a goat, hooves and all.

Jason's background as a literature teacher told him that this creature could only be a satyr, demon-like creatures from Greek mythology. Though as Jason would soon learn, they were more demon than mythological creature.

"I'm not in heaven?" Jason questioned, very confused, and very fearful of what the monstrous creature might do to him.

"No you are not."

"Why, what did I do? How could I end up in..." Jason swallowed the hard lump in his throat. "hell?"

The satyr laughed and shook its head. "Your past life does not concern me. My business is what happens to you now.

The thought of running did cross Jason's mind, but as soon as it did the Satyr stated the futility of it. "I can hear your every thought, I would know your course of action as soon as it came to you. I am faster than any land animal on the face of your world, my sense of smell lets me know all that lives and breathes within a quarter mile, and I am not fond of men who struggle with their fates."

Jason nodded as he dropped onto his butt. If the satyr intended to torture him through eternity there was no reason to stand while it happened, well unless his torture was to stand.

"I like you mortal," the satyr chuckled, as it listened to the sarcastic comment running across Jason's mind. "And no, your eternity will not be spent in suffering. Rather it does not have to, if you do not wish it to."

This caught Jason's attention. He corrected his slouched posture, and prepared himself to hear out whatever deal the Satyr was prepared to make.

"When each man is born a destiny is assigned to him, whether or not he realizes it. Some are born to be bankers, some to be tax collectors. So men will lead while others follow, some will be rich will others will be poor, and some little mortal, are born to fulfill their destinies in the after life. During your human life, you were a writer were you not, yet it did not truly satisfy the hunger in your soul. Do you know why?"

Jason shook his head.

"Because what you are meant to be cannot be obtained through the means of the living world. You were born a mortal, but you were not destined to stay one. So now I offer you the chance to be as I am, become a Satyr a sex demon."

Jason's eyes lit at the proposal. Becoming a demon didn't sound so bad, it wasn't what he had in mind for his afterlife but it was better than the alternative. "I'll do it Jason said with a grin.

In an instant the strange forest disappeared, replaced by dark basement where a huddle of girls stood. They numbered thirteen in all, each wearing a black hooded cloak over their otherwise naked bodies.

What is this, Jason started to ask, but the Satyr, who already knew his question answered before he could finish. "This is what is referred to as a coven. These girls, by day are students, and daughters, and cheerleaders. But under the guise of the night they are witches, unholy servants of our father, the demon king. Each of these girls is in their eighteenth year of life, and are ready to take on the full power of their ancestors but to do that they require a demon host, through which the magic may be channeled. You will be that host, from this day forth you will be a satyr and these witches will be your loyal slaves."

Both excited and frightened by the prospect Jason reminded the satyr that he had no idea what to do.

To this the satyr simply grinned, placing his palm upon Jason's head. At first he felt nothing, just the warm print of the Satyr's palm and the scratch of its claws across his fore-head. But with each passing second the heat grew more intense till it felt as if his skull had been set on fire. Jason screamed as the flames within his mind enveloped him, bringing with them all the knowledge of hell. The many pacts, spells, laws, and customs filled his mind.

The burning continued until Jason understood all that one could come to know of the world of demons.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Tanner focus," Kacey lectured. The petite blonde was inches away from the dark haired brunette and could feel her thoughts slipping to other things. Tanner's only reply was to shrug and roll her eyes. To her being a which had always been more about that taking than the giving, and right now this summons was taking up all the time she had planned on giving to the new starting quarterback she'd hooked up with from time to time.

Despite Tanner's pitiful level of concentration the girls felt their power begin to surge and rise. IN unison their chant grew louder until a roar of flames lifted from center of the circle. The blaze knocked every girl onto her firm bottom. Its blistering heat singed their fingertips and its incredible flare stung at their eyes. None were able to look at the summoning circle until the blaze died down. When they did however, they found an eight foot tall satyr glaring down at them.

It was bigger than any of the girls had expected, in more ways than one. The jet black member that protruded from the thick patch of fur that covered all of hits lower extremities appeared over a foot in length and was as thick as a fist.

"Witches, I am the mighty Golith, a demon lord of hell. On this night my master, the king of demons hears your cries and takes pity on you. From this day forth you shall be sacrifice to me, so that you might attain unbridled, and immortal power. Now, which one of you will become my first sacrifice and in doing so bind the contract."

The girls looked to one-another with mixed expressions of fear and excitement. The day they had all been waiting for had finally come, but with a heavy cost. Of the girls in the circle not a one was a virgin, and by a far amount, and yet as they peered up at the demon's massive, pulsing cock, they knew irrefutably it would tear them apart.

"Go Kacey," Tanner urged, reminding the group that Kacey had offered to be the first to give herself to the demon.

The small blonde gave her friend a death glare, even as the rest of the girls began to encourage her. "That's right Kacey you said you'd go first." "Do it, ride that thing like a stallion." "You like bad boys right, it doesn't get any badder than that."

Kacey cursed the big mouth that had gotten her into this predicament.

"There is no sense in fearing now," Golith informed them. You will be mine for the rest of eternity, and if you should not give yourself willingly I will take you by force." With a snicker he added, "Either way it will be the most painful thing you've ever felt."

His words did nothing to help Kacey's fears, but she knew what must be done. Crossing into the circle she gently brought herself before the demon. She thought of asking it to be gentle but knew that it wasn't likely.

Golith lifted Kacey from the ground in a rough, suddenly movement. With one hand he held her in place above her steaming penis and in one motion thrust her down upon it. Kacey screamed as she felt the cock shove its way up her canal. She was moist, yet it didn't seen to ease the pain at all, and if its size weren't enough the massive cock was burning hot. She racked her nails into the monster's chest, a fruitless attempt to keep him from driving any further. Slowly she sank down the end of the demon's shaft, Golith savoring every inch that invaded her.

Before the halfway point Kacey felt more stuffed than ever in her life, and as it kept going she could feel Golith pushing against her cervix, and then through it. As it opened a pain unlike any she'd every felt flooded Kacey's body. There was nothing her mind could fathom to explain it, the experience was sheer agony.

For long agonizing moments he held he there, his massive cock penetrating a part of her body that had never been touched. Kacey's legs held tight around Golith's furry, toned, ass. Her nails scratched hard against his chest, but the demon's hide proved too thick for her nails to draw blood from. As Kacey looked down she saw Golith was not having the same difficulty. Oozing where streams of red and white.

White, Kacey pondered to herself, but before she could further speculate how something so horrifying could produce secretions of pleasure Golith resumed his onslaught.

The pounding rhythm of his hips crashed slow and hard, driving his shaft deep. The sound of his thick Muscular hips as they slapped against Kacey's hips rang loud in her ears. Not however, as loud as her screams. The drumming pain stole all other sensation in her body; she could feel nothing but the splitting of her meaty twat and cervical barrier. Such an experience would drive most women to bite their own tongues off but for some reason Kacey felt no compulsion to. In fact she noticed a strange transformation within her own body. She felt pleasure, the kind of pleasure she felt when grinding on top a poster boy for Abercrombie, magnified by a thousand. Even stranger the more pain she felt the sharper the strikes of pleasure were, to a point where the two sensations were not interconnected but one and the same. There was no pleasure without pain, and no pain without pleasure. She wasn't simply feeling joy in spite of the pain but because of it, within the confines of her woman the two sensations had merged.

Her body began to anticipate each strike, as eager as it was fearful. And so her screams came to have a dual meaning, a display of her unbearable agony, and undeniable satisfaction.

Golith noticed the sparks cross Kacey's eyes, he took it as a sign she was ready for more. Placing both hands on her hips he brought her up and down like a ragdoll, fast, without mercy, concern, or regard for her in any way. She was a fuck toy and he used her as such, beating her massacred twat into oblivion.

Kacey's screams jumped several octaves higher, and louder, until the other girls were driven to cover their ears. Blood and thick white vaginal cream forced their way out of her as orgasms rocked her insides. Too stimulated and in too much pain, her body shut down, Kacey went into a black out. Her eyes still wide open rolled back in her head as Golith finished his rampage of her stretched twat. Tipping his head back he let forth a Roar that echoed through the forest, and shot fiery torrents of molten sperm. Kacey's womb was entirely stuffed; all the way up through her fallopian tubes. Even in her unconscious state Kacey let out a piercing screams as the torrent filled her and oozed out of her, to puddle at Golith's feet.

Her unconscious body heaved rapidly as Golith took a moment to regard her face. Her twisted expression portrayed fierce terror, yet also looked sated beyond the understanding of mortals. She was his now.

"God I can't wait to try that," said Sasha as she looked the Monstrous Golith, and Kacey's destroyed body, over.

To her joy, and the distress of the other girls Golith, still holding Kacey like an emptied and crushed beer can, remarked. "Oh and you shall, you all shall. The night is still young and not one of you is leaving without paying your sacrifice.

For the rest of the night screams soared over the tree tops and carried out over the unsuspecting town, as Golith, newly born demon, brought each of his contracts to fruition.

*

Okay so here's the low down on the girls in this series. There are a lot, too many for me to build from scratch so as you go on you'll notice they're all based on porn stars. Which kind of makes me wonder if I should post this in celebrities category but oh well. All are over eighteen as one would expect and if you really can't get a mental picture of them they're pretty easy to find on the internet. Remember I'm only using their physical traits so things like age and what they're like won't necessarily match up. I'm going to put on of these sections in each installment of the story will the bios of each girl whose fucked in it. Today I'm putting in every girl mentioned by name just because XD. So without further ado.

Name- Kacey Jordan

Age- 18

Race- Caucasian

Height-5ft, 4in

Weight-97lbs

Eyes- Blue

Hair- Blonde

Measurements- 34A-22-32

Piercings- ears and navel

Style- Honor student

Personality- Kacey is a natural leader. Her go getter attitude and perfectionism keep her grades very high and her parents happy. Sometimes she can take this too far however, putting her in difficult situations in which she goes out of her way to complete or solve someone else's problem. She is also very demanding and controlling which often interferes with her sex-life.

Name- Tanner Mayes

Age- 18

Race- Caucasian

Height- 5ft, 6in

Weight- 114lbs

Eyes- Brown

Hair- Black

Measurements- 34AA-25-36

Piercings- ears and navel

Style- Spoiled Princess

Personality- Tanner is used to getting what she wants, with little actual effort. She only tries as hard as is absolutely necessary and cares little for what others want. Her selfish behavior often brings her to a crossroad with her best friend, Kacey, the differences between the two girls is what keeps them at odds but ultimately brings them together. Her sex life is fairly sporadic, she becomes bored very easily and doesn't hesitate to pick out a new boy.

Name- Sasha Grey

Age-18

Race- Caucasian

Height- 5ft, 6in

Weight- 110lbs

Eyes- Hazel

Hair- Brown

Measurements- 33B-26-31

Piercings- navel

Style- Class Slut

Personality- Every school has a girl who almost never says no, For Winston academy that girl is Sasha. She's a laid back girl who tends to take things as they come at her. She isn't easily offended and because of her lax personality is liked by a majority of the student populace. Her sex-life is the most extensive of all the girls; she never keeps a steady boyfriend, preferring random hookups over "stable" relationships.

roydavis25
roydavis25
168 Followers