The Witch's Assistant Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miles63
Miles63
536 Followers

Andrea removed one of her hands from holding up Debbie's wrists and began to stroke her cheek.

"But you felt loved, if you go back you will be the same lonely girl hiding yourself from your so called friends Debbie. Stay with me, and you will never be alone, you will be forever loved. Do you want to feel loved?"

Debbie's tears still flowed as she looked away from Andrea. "Yes."

Andrea smiled, she had won, and she had finally broken her will. "Then you will. I announce you my assistant."

Debbie's new and permanent personality took over. "Thank you my mistress, I won't let you down."

Andrea kissed her on the forehead and got off of Debbie to allow her to sit up. "First things first Debbie." Andrea reached over to the bottle with the blue liquid in it. "This Debbie is a potion, it will give you powers. Making you a real witch, I drank it 200 years ago to make me the most powerful witch around, but do you know what is so special about it?" Debbie shook her head. "It will make you forever young, never age and never get any disease, live forever. You must drink it Debbie, be loved forever."

Andrea handed the bottle to Debbie who without hesitation drank the contents down. She felt affects instantly, her body quivered as she felt an orgasm coming. The potion got her sexually exited as she felt it tingle all around her. "Yes, give in to the magic Debbie."

Suddenly she moaned in pleasure as her orgasm came and went leaving her panting and out of breath. "You are now one of the legion of witches. And you will live forever."

Debbie got off the stone table and hugged her mistress who hugged her back. "I love you mistress."

"I love you too, Debbie.

* * *

As they lay in bed together, Andrea stroked the hair of the sleeping Debbie as she watched her sleep. She had left her school uniform and cell phone near the path for the police to find. The cave was invisible to humans and the dogs they sent sniffing about. She was eventually reported missing presumed dead. That was 15 years ago, Andrea now felt it was time to send Debbie out to find them a sacrifice; she would make the perfect Assistant.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Miles63
Miles63
536 Followers
12