The Wizard of Fuzz Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,345 Followers

Throughout his orgasm, Scarecrow just watched as Dotti sucked every ounce of juice from him, a blank look on his face.

Finally, Dotti swallowed and eased back on her haunches. She patted Scarecrow's spent cock and smiled up at him, a thick dollop of milky cream on her lower lip. "How was that?"

Scarecrow beamed. "That was wonderful!" he exclaimed.

Dotti grinned and jumped to her feet. "Really?"

The grin on Scarecrow's face vanished. "No. Not really. Sorry."

Dotti pouted, folding her arms beneath her breasts. She sucked her lips, getting a final taste of the straw man's cream. "You don't feel anything? No . . . graciousness, no elation? You don't want to buy me dinner and give me flowers?"

Scarecrow shrugged. "Not really," he said. "Sorry. But, thanks, anyway. It's been a long time for me."

Dotti rolled her eyes. "No kidding. Your stuff was thick as pudding!"

"Did you like it?"

Dotti sighed and grabbed his hand. "Come on," she said. "We really need to get you to the Wizard."

Scarecrow stumbled along beside her. "Well, okay, if you think he can help . . . ."

***

Further along the path, Dotti and Scarecrow were getting to know each other.

". . . and then, he gave me this piece of paper, and suddenly, I was smart," Scarecrow was telling the girl. "He called it a 'diploma.' But it really didn't do anything for me. I mean, what good is an education when all I'm supposed to do is scare crows?"

"And is that when you lost your passion?" Dotti asked as the scenery around them went from fields of flowers to groves of trees.

"I think so," Scarecrow said, looking puzzled. "But it's been so long. I remember that I used to feel everything. I'd get angry when the crows pooped on my hat, and I'd be happy when I scared them away. But now . . . not even that blowjob was enjoyable."

Dotti ground her teeth, lips pouting. "And that was my best one," she said dejectedly.

"Oh, don't get me wrong, it was wonderful," Scarecrow said. "I just . . . didn't enjoy it."

"Then how do you know it was wonderful?"

Scarecrow huffed. "I just want to make you feel better about it," he said. "Look. Once we see the Wizard, you can do it again, and I promise I'll enjoy it."

She glared up at him, patting the straw man's crotch. "You'd better," she said. They strode further along.

"Oh, gosh!" Scarecrow exclaimed, pointing ahead. "Look at that!"

Dotti looked to where Scarecrow was pointing, seeing a strange man laying upon a small green field surrounded by the trees. He wore no clothing, not even shoes, and his skin had a dull grey sheen to it. Beside him, upon the short grass, was a golf club.

Dotti and Scarecrow stopped upon the Yellow Prick Road, looking at the naked man. "Do you think he's dead?" Dotti asked.

"Probably," said Scarecrow casually. "Who cares?"

Dotti scoffed and slapped the straw man's chest. "I care!" she declared. She stepped away from him and toward the tin-colored man upon the ground. She could not help but note the enormous size of his phallus; even flaccid, it seemed nearly as long as her forearm.

"Hello?" she called, moving cautiously closer. "Are you dead?"

"Ump-mm. Mm mmpopem," came a muffled reply.

Frowning in confusion, Dotti inched closer, until she was stooped over the man. "What was that?"

His lips barely moved. "I hed, I'm mmpopem."

Dotti shook her head. "I can't understand you," she said. "Is there something I can do?"

"Dotti, look," said Scarecrow, pointing again. The girl looked, seeing a bottle of lotion upon a tree trunk. She snatched it up and held it over the prone man's face. His eyes flickered, and he grunted.

"Will this help you?" Dotti asked.

"Uhn-hnh."

Dotti dropped to her knees and flipped open the cap on the bottle. She squeezed a large dollop of grey-white cream into her palm. Slapping her hands together, she smeared the lotion into her hands, then massaged it into the metallic man's face, neck, and upper shoulders. As her fingers kneaded his skin, the man sighed, smiling.

"Oh, thank you," he said. "Please, everywhere."

Dotti smiled back. "Okay," she said, and squeezed out more lotion into her hands. She rubbed it into the man's arms, chest, abdomen and legs. Slowly, the man began to move.

"There isn't any left," Dotti said, massaging the grey man's feet.

Abruptly, he sat up, a grateful look upon his face. "That's all right," he said happily. "It was en—" he stopped as he looked down between his legs. "Oh, no! You didn't rub my cock!"

Dotti sat back, emitting a small, offended gasp. "Well, I don't know you!"

The man shook his head. "It's not like that," he said. "That lotion makes me work. And if it doesn't go everywhere, than not everything will work!"

Dotti looked to the man's thick, heavy, yet flaccid cock. "You mean, that won't work?"

"Exactly!" cried the man. "Is there any left?"

Dotti shook the bottle upside down over her palm, a sad look on her face. "Not a drop."

He fell back upon the grass with a groan, staring up at the tree boughs above him. "After all this time," he muttered. "And I'm still impotent."

"I'm sorry!" exclaimed Dotti, crawling over the man. She peered down into his face. "You could have told me, you know."

He smiled sheepishly. "You're right," he said. "I'm sorry. What's your name?"

"Dotti."

He lifted a metal-colored hand. "Pleased to meet you, Dotti. Call me Tin Man."

She frowned even as she shook his hand. "'Tin Man?'"

He smiled. "Heard of me?"

"Well . . . no," Dotti said, sitting up. She glanced back to Scarecrow, who shrugged and held out his hands. She looked back to Tin Man as he pushed himself up on his hands.

"Eh, that's all right," he said. "That was a long time ago, when I was the greatest golfer in all of Fuzz. They called me Tin Man because I could hit a ball into that little tin cup from a thousand paces."

Dotti's mouth fell open in skeptical astonishment. "A thousand paces! Really!"

The Tin Man let out a heavy sigh. "Yes, but I'm still impotent. I don't think I'll be hitting anything any time soon."

"Why not?"

"Because I can't get it up. My club, my balls, nothing."

Dotti snorted under her breath and helped the Tin Man to his feet. "That's just ridiculous," she declared. She bent and took up the man's golf club. "Here. There's your club."

The Tin Man took the club, then looked down to the small field of green. "I don't have any balls," he said.

Dotti looked about, and found two old, dirty golf balls in the thick grass around a tree. She picked it up. "Look, I have your balls."

The Tin Man nodded his thanks, took the balls from Dotti's hand. He dropped one to the green and eyed the small hole in the ground a mere ten paces away. The Tin Man took a few practice swings as Dotti watched.

Beside the girl, Scarecrow leaned over. "What's he doing?"

"Putting," she said.

"Putting what? And where?"

Dotti rolled her eyes. "Not Putting," she said. "Putting. He's going to hit his balls with his club."

Scarecrow straightened. "Sounds painful," he said. "Not that I would know . . . ."

Before them, the Tin Man shuffled forward slightly on the green, lining up his club with the ball. Keeping his eye on the cup, he swung gently, tapping the ball. It rolled forward, seemingly toward the hole, then veered off and fell into the grass. The Tin Man sighed in defeat.

"Oh, don't give up!" cried Dotti. "You have two balls! Try the other one!"

The Tin Man glanced back, perturbed, then nodded and smiled upon seeing Dotti's encouraging face. He dropped the other ball to the green, took a few practice swings, then tapped the second ball. As before, it meandered away from the hole and disappeared into the grass at the edge.

"You see? I'm impotent! My club and balls are useless!"

Scarecrow leaned toward Dotti again, whispering in her ear. She listened, nodded, and stepped forward. "Mr. Tin Man?"

The golfer, shoulders slumped in defeat, gave the girl a weary look. "What?"

"Maybe you just need some help," she suggested. "You've been laying there for a long time, right?"

Tin Man let out a breath. "Yes, a very long time."

Dotti smiled. "So maybe it isn't you. Maybe you just need to learn how to use your club again. And maybe your balls are dirty, or lopsided."

Tin Man glowered. "I know how to use my club," he insisted. "And my balls work fine."

Dotti touched his cock. "What about this club?" she asked.

He huffed. "It's useless. It won't get hard.

If you could only wonder

To feel a thing down under

That's like a lump of lard

Were I only able

I could do you to the gables

If I only got it hard"

"Well, let's see," said Dotti, getting to her knees before Tin Man. She took his thick, impressive cock in her hands and began massaging it back and forth. She lifted the heavy, soft thing and looked to his tin-colored balls. They seemed enormous to Dotti, and felt heavy in the palm of her hand.

"That feels exquisite, Dotti," Tin Man said with a smile. But the smile faded. "However, it does not seem to be doing much."

Dotti smiled, then ducked her head and sucked his heavy sacs into her mouth. She rolled his balls around on her tongue, pressing her face against his groin. They tasted metallic, but not offensively so. Tin Man's heavy cock lay across her face, remaining limp. No matter how sensuously she tended to his distended sacs, the lump of flesh against her cheek never stirred.

Perturbed, Dotti pulled back, wiping her mouth. "You're not enjoying this?" she asked, eyeing the Tin Man's dangling penis. "What is it with you men?"

"Oh, I enjoy it," Tin Man said quickly. "It's just . . . um . . . not working."

Dotti sighed dejectedly. "Great. So I have a Scarecrow who can get it up but doesn't enjoy it, and a Tin Man who enjoys it but can't get it up. Is this a dream, or a nightmare?"

"Don't ask me," said Scarecrow. "I couldn't care less." He looked away sheepishly as Dotti gave him a sour look over her shoulder.

"Wait," said the Tin Man, lowering himself so he was face-to-face with Dotti. "Maybe I just need to work on my technique." He patted the soft green. "Here, why don't you lay down?"

"Do you think it will help?" the girl asked.

Tin Man smiled. "It may," he said.

Dotti grinned and rolled onto her back. She untied her blouse and let it fall open, exposing her firm breasts. "What do you need to do?" she asked.

Tin Man looked Dotti over with approval. "This," he said, and bent over, cupping Dotti's left breast in his cool, metallic hand. He began licking the stiff nipple and running his tongue all around it.

"Oh, that's nice," murmured Dotti, eyes closed in bliss.

Tin Man sucked the rubbery pink protuberance between his lips and nibbled upon it, making Dotti gasp in pleasure. "Yes, it is," he said softly. His other hand slid down the girl's body, pulling up her skirt. He pressed his fingers against her pussy through the sparkling ruby panties. Willingly, Dotti spread her legs wide and pushed her needy sex against his hand.

Tin Man kissed and licked his way down Dotti's body, toward her pussy. The girl propped herself up on her elbows, watching with a flushed smile as the metal-skinned man kissed around the edges of her scarlet undergarments. In the background, Scarecrow watched impassively.

"Pull them aside," whispered Dotti, running her hand over the Tin Man's hairless head. "I want you to lick me there."

Tin Man grinned and peeled the ruby panties away from Dotti's smooth, hairless pussy. "Mmm, no fuzz," he commented, then bent down and licked all around the girl's silky pubic mound. Her clit swelled and grew, slipping out from beneath the fleshy pink hood. Dotti twitched and gasped as the Tin Man swiped his tongue across the sensitive nub.

"Is this helping?" she asked him.

Tin Man settled between her thighs, smiling as he lapped at Dotti's dewy lips. "Don't worry about me," he said. "I'm enjoying this fresh field."

Dotti sighed passionately, closing her eyes as she savored the sensations. She did not object when Tin Man urged her to turn onto her stomach. Willingly, she arched her back and cooed as he pulled the ruby panties aside once more. Passionate moans escaped from her mouth as she felt her tin lover's tongue dragging wetly up and down from her clitoris to her anus. She squirmed each time his tongue lapped at her sphincter.

"Now, that's interesting," she heard the Scarecrow say as Tin Man wormed his tongue against her anus.

"Yes, it seems to be doing it for her, don't you think?" Tin Man asked.

"Indeed. Do it some more."

Dotti caught her breath, her fingers clawing the grass as the Tin Man pressed his face between her cheeks, lavishing her virgin asshole with attention. He licked and probed, pushing his tongue past the ring of muscle and into the heat beyond.

"Oh!" Dotti gasped, pushing back automatically. She propped herself upon all fours and eased back and forth, moaning as the slick stiff tongue of the Tin Man penetrated her again and again. Her pleasure was heightened by the presence of his fingers sliding past the slick folds of her pussy and into her tight tunnel.

"Mmm, yes, please," she mewed, her mouth hanging slack. She barely noticed as Scarecrow got on his knees before her face, but once she felt his stiff cock against her lips, she eagerly sucked it in.

Dotti's orgasm did not take long, and when she came, her entire body shuddered and shook, all but exploding with her release. She panted and cried around the stiff cock in her mouth, shoving her ass back against the Tin Man's face. Her juices dripped around the metal man's pumping fingers; she felt the insides of her thighs becoming slippery.

"Don't stop, don't stop," she muttered, then attacked Scarecrow's long cock once more, sucking voraciously. One of her hands reached back and found Tin Man's head, pressing it hard between her thighs. She trembled at the feel of his lashing tongue thrusting deeper and deeper in her ass.

Scarecrow held onto Dotti's head, pumping his hips toward her face, trying to feel something, anything at the erotic sight of his cock sinking nearly all the way between the girl's lips. But even as he unleashed another thick load down the girl's throat, Scarecrow did so without concern, or even the slightest flicker of emotion on his face. He did, however, marvel at the fact that Dotti accepted every drop of his sticky seed, gulping it down with relish.

"Do it to me," Dotti gasped, once Scarecrow's spent cock slipped, shiny and wet, from her mouth. A single milky line hung from the tip of her tongue, extending to the grass below. Scarecrow sat back against a tree, catching his breath, his wilted penis touching the grass beneath him. He watched as Dotti panted in passion, envying her.

"I'm not sure I—" began Tin Man, lifting his dripping chin from her buttocks.

"Just do it!" yelled Dotti, glaring over her shoulder.

Tin Man nodded and got on his knees behind the girl. He lifted his lifeless cock and pushed it against her pussy. Both he and Dotti sighed as it burrowed inside.

"Oh, yes . . ." Dotti sighed, smiling. Her smile dropped as she felt Tin Man's cock being pushed out.

"Um, sorry," he said, and rubbed the head of his cock against her juicy folds before stuffing it inside her. He pushed against Dotti's youthful frame, but as he eased back, his cock popped free, pushed out by the girl's muscles.

Dotti huffed. "Try it again," she said. She regarded Scarecrow's wilted dick before her. No, that's not gonna work, either . . . .

The Tin Man shoved once more inside the girl, and was again pushed out. "You're too tight," he muttered.

"Well, I've only had little Scrumpkin dicks in there," she explained. "Aren't I turning you on at all?"

"Of course you are! I want to do it, I just . . . can't."

Dotti sighed in resignation, propping her chin in her hand as she drummed her fingers on the grass. She felt the momentary fullness of Tin Man's cock inside her, then emptiness. Fullness, emptiness, fullness, emptiness.

"Maybe if I try . . ." Tin Man said at one point.

"Uh-huh." Dotti grunted slightly as Tin Man pushed inside her, then fell out.

"Oh, darn. Hold on, let me . . . ."

"Yeah. Sure."

"Just one more time . . . ."

Dotti rolled her eyes, frustrated and perturbed. "Never mind," she grumbled. She looked up to Scarecrow, who sat dispassionately before her. "He needs the Wizard, too."

Scarecrow nodded. "Yes, he does."

***

Dotti was in a playful mood. Despite -- or perhaps because of -- her frustration concerning the performance of the two strange men she now traveled with, Dotti regressed a little into her childhood, skipping along the Yellow Prick Road between Tin Man and Scarecrow, holding their hands and forcing them to keep up with her.

"It was my rival who put me in that little clearing," Tin Man was explaining. "He knew I needed that lotion to be able to move, to swing. But he switched it out, and by the time I realized what he had done, it was too late."

"That's terrible!" cried Dotti, stopping her skipping. "Why would he do such a thing?"

Tin Man shrugged. "He was jealous of my club, I think."

Dotti chuckled and slipped her hand from his, reaching down to fondle the Tin Man's tumescent penis. "Well, if it's this big when it's soft, then I must say that he has much to be jealous of.""

Even with his metallic skin, the blush on Tin Man's cheeks was visible. "That's not exactly the club I was talking about, but thank you just the same."

Dotti stopped on the road and pushed up on her toes to plant a kiss on the Tin Man's cheek. "You're welcome," she said. "And once the Wizard has cured you, I expect to get the full benefit of your swing."

He blushed again. "I promise, birdie," he said.

"Hold up," Scarecrow said, stopping a few paces ahead. He reached back and gripped Dotti's hand tightly. "There's something in those trees."

The three of them looked, peering into the shadows within the trees that framed either side of the road. "I don't see anything," Dotti said after a moment.

"I could have sworn I saw something," mused Scarecrow. He shivered nervously, shafts of straw falling to the ground. "I don't like this. We're not far from the Land of the Khalidas."

"What's that?" asked Dotti.

"Khalidas," Tin Man said with a shudder. "Half-cat, half-bear, half man."

Dotti frowned. "They have three halves?"

Tin Man gave her a look. "They're very strange."

"Look!" exclaimed Scarecrow. "There it is!"

"There what is?" cried Dotti, reflexively clutching Tin Man's arm.

At that moment, tree branches shook and the underbrush shuddered as a figure leapt onto the road, snarling and roaring. It had the naked body of a hairy man, a head with features like a lion, and its hands ended in nasty-looking claws. The figure's mane was long and bright blonde, as with all the hair upon its body.

"Oh my gosh!" exclaimed Dotti, scampering behind Tin Man. "What is it?"

Before anyone could respond, the feral man roared once more. "Who are you, and why do you invade my forest?" asked the fearsome figure as it flexed its claws.

"This is a free road!" cried Tin Man in a loud, courageous voice. He held out his golf club like a weapon. "We can walk where we chose!"

"You tell him," said Scarecrow, even as he stepped back.

The lion-man snarled, took a step closer. "This is my territory!" he declared. "For twenty paces in all directions, this is mine!"

"Twenty paces?" asked Dotti, looking around the Tin Man's shoulder. "That doesn't sound very big."

The lion-man's lips curled in a low snarl. "Size isn't everything," he said.

slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,345 Followers