The Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie was struggling for breath, still kneeling in the middle of the floor, not only trying to recover physically but also mentally. The woman came back and knelt in front of Jamie, rubbing a warm washcloth over her face. She washed Jamie's face and hands and thighs and pussy, her lips nibbling on Jamie's jaw and ear and lips.

Jamie finally gave into the woman's caressing lips, returning the kisses and nuzzling against her face. Tears rolled down her cheeks. The woman caught one. "What's this?"

Jamie opened her mouth to speak, then shook her head to decline to answer.

"There will be no secrets, my pet. Why are you crying?"

The truth was Jamie didn't know why the tears were flowing. What she did think could not easily be put into words, but the woman seemed intent on waiting for an answer. Her hands continued to caress, now washing Jamie's breasts. "It's just that I feel so good. That was . . ." she paused, trying to find the right word. No words would do the episode justice. She shook her head, her breath rushing out of her lungs. "Unlike anything I have ever experienced before."

"Is that good?" the woman asked. She had the same tone in her voice that she had carried when she had corrected Jamie about swearing.

"Very good."

"What should you say when someone gives you something good?"

Jamie looked into the woman's firm eyes. There was no smile on her face now. "Thank you?" Jamie said in a hushed voice.

"Thank you, what?"

"Thank you, Ma'am."

"Good girl. Get dressed. I'm going to take you home."

The woman stood and moved away from Jamie, leaving the room to allow Jamie to put her clothes back on and to gather herself together. The woman was waiting in the kitchen. She kissed Jamie and helped the smaller woman into her coat. They rode most of the way back to Jamie's apartment in silence. When they were nearly there, the woman spoke. "What are you supposed to do?"

Jamie started, surprised by the voice. Her mind raced for a moment before settling on the command that the woman had given. "Shave."

"Shave what?" the woman prompted.

"My pussy."

"I'll pick you up tomorrow at 6:30." She stopped the car in front of the apartment and turned to look at Jamie. Their session was over. She had an expectant look on her face now.

Jamie opened the door and put one leg on the sidewalk, then turned her body halfway toward the woman. She started to speak, but changed her mind, pushing herself upward halfheartedly. "What?" the woman asked.

Jamie settled back into the seat, looking at the woman again. "I don't even know your name."

The woman smiled, the expression warm and assuring. "Elle," she answered. "Elle Wolfe."