The Wolf Calls

Story Info
The window was five feet above the veranda.
2.9k words
17.2k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The window was five feet above the veranda. Wolf stood on tip toe staring at the languid form of the girl lying on her bed. She lay on her belly in a deep sleep, her long black hair cascading around her neck and shoulders in a tussled mess from the perspiration her self pleasuring had induced. One arm still trailed under her body, the fingers just visible to Wolf between her open thighs. The finger tips glistened with the same fluid as her ass crack and the sheet between her legs was moist from the flow of juices her masturbation had created.

Leo sniffed the air hungrily, tasting the smell of her wanton pleasure on His tongue, inhaling her scent like a forbidden drug, the effect almost hallucinogenic. Carefully, like a stalking tiger he slid the window upwards, gratified that the repetitive coats of paint did not caused the jams to stick. Happy that finally there was sufficient room to slide through he pulled himself upwards by His forearms and silently rolled through. The room was darker than he had imagined. From outside the slight light from the turned down hurricane lamp had seemed very bright, but now once inside the shadows deepened enough to conceal Him from any but the sharpest eyes.

He had chosen His clothes carefully. Dark blue pants, tight enough not to snag easily, but sufficiently stretchy to make movement easy. The boots he wore had soft suede soles, totally impractical for anything but interior wear, but exactly what he needed for this silent work. His shirt was black and fastened along the front with ebony toggles, the gilt edging to the sleeves and collar sufficiently worn to remove any tell tale glint.

He moved on all fours towards the bed. The girl didn't stir, even when He leant forward enough to bring His nose close to contacting her still gaping sex. He had spotted her first walking through the bazaar. She had a certain stance and sway that told more about her than any rumor could. Her hips had the spread of easy child bearing and her pert breasts seemed constantly to thrust forward to present her nipples for biting. He had followed her for days admiring, enjoying, imagining the pleasures he could take with this body. Stalking was a natural part of His makeup, He felt no shame or guilt and therefore it was easy for him to remain unnoticed. Several times she had touched the back of her neck and looked backwards, as if feeling His lust disturbed her karma, but she had not perceived Him or His carnal desires. Perhaps He imagined it but after each of those moments He had observed a change in her, like a finger had gently stroked her clitoris, or ran slowly between her swollen sex lips, decidedly she walked differently, with more hip sway and a noticeably pursed ass.

Quickly He removed the cotton wool from His sabretache and pouring a little of the liquid from the green glass vial onto the white fluffy material placed the wadding over her mouth. She stirred momentarily, lifted her head upwards and started to speak, but the essence of the vapor quieted her before anymore struggle even entered her mind. Leo waited till the body was totally limp before releasing His hand then quickly rolled her belly down over a pillow He grabbed from the head of the divan. The sabretache produced two lengths of rope and he passed the cords under the bed from one side to the other. One end He attached to each wrist. The other end to her ankles, sufficiently tightly to make sure any struggle would be minimal and not inconvenient to His purpose. Lastly He passed a silk kerchief between her lips and fastened it securely at the back of her head.

Stepping back He admired the handiwork of but a few silent moments. The girls ass pointed upwards, sex and ass bud perfectly exposed by the upturned hips poised on the pillow. Playfully He plucked at the ropes, like a musician checking the pitch of a violin string before commencing to caress the instrument beneath His controlling hand. He slid the still sheathed dagger from His waistband and placed it directly beside the girls head, it would be the first thing she observed when she regained consciousness. Satisfied He retreated two steps into the shadows and waited excitedly for her awakening.

The drugs effects wore off quickly. Within five minutes the girl began to stir, mumbling and rocking her head back and forth; ten minutes and her eye lids flickered and she became aware of her position. First she tried to move her hand to wipe away whatever was over her mouth, but of course the cord around her wrist made this quite impossible. Wolf watched excitedly as the perplexion in her face began to change to what might only be described as the onset of fear. The movements of her arms and then feet became more and more panicked and he could clearly see her teeth and tongue working to propel the silk kerchief from her mouth. He noticed how white her teeth were. It struck him that through all the time he had spent stalking her He had never really paid much attention to these finer points. Her hands were small and thin, like a surgeon or beauticians, her skin soft and pampered, obviously creamed and cleansed regularly. The shape and tension of her muscles suggested she spent some time exercising, but Leopold decided that it must be pursued in house as He had never seen her near any of the numerous sporting or keep fit establishments nearby.

The girl was now thrashing her head from side to side and making a considerable noise and he was beginning to consider a more permanent gagging might be necessary. It was then her cheek touched the cold steel of the daggers scabbard. How she had failed to spot it immediately was amazing but now she reacted exactly as He always intended them too, with frozen and complete attention. Cold beads of perspiration formed on her brow and He could tell that her still somewhat groggy mind was clearing rapidly. Her eyes swiveled in their sockets to take in all she could see even in poor human peripheral vision and He amused Himself by swaying sufficiently by His own judgment to cause her to see something however badly defined. Her stare fixed on His shadowy shape and the pupils opened hugely to attempt to make out what they continually struggled to focus upon. He laughed, loud enough for her to hear clearly but quiet enough that it was mysterious and menacing.

He moved His right hand forward out of the shadows and was rewarded by the immediate attention it drew. Slowly He pointed at her exposed sex, no particular purpose to the gesture except He knew from experience it would prove alarming. She realized immediately the target of His attention and attempted to close her thighs tight, but of course the cords attached to her ankles ensured dismal failure. Leopold laughed again, slightly louder this time and moving to His left stepped forward from the shadows. The girls face was now a picture of abject terror. His side step had taken even the vague notion of His presence from her vision and now she was left to imagine the horrors about to befall her. Reaching across her tethered body He grasped the pommel of the dagger with His right hand and the scabbard with His left. Slowly, painfully slowly he withdrew the blade from the scabbard, the steel scraping against steel even though both the blade and scabbard interior were well lubricated. The blades curved tip seemed to dance in the light as it released and He felt the girls eyes follow its movement as He gently pressed the edge to her throat. She shuddered as she felt His breathe against her right ear.

"Keep perfectly still and quiet and you will find the next hour or so a stimulating experience."

Now was the moment He waited for. The girl was defenseless, exposed, unable to resist any of His carnal or animalistic desires. This would be enough for a human, a rapist, a predator, but He desired more. Walking slowly to the far side of the bed he crouched down, bringing His face, His eyes in full and close proximity to the girl. He watched as she looked at Him studiously, whether because she wished to remember Him for future identification or because she referenced her memory for some clue of His identity. His tussled and unkempt hair fell in ringlets around His face; not curled enough yet to form the hussar tails of His ancestors but wild enough to bring attention. Her gaze settled on His mouth, curled slightly to form a gentle smile, the lips parted to show the uneven teeth that He refused to have changed just for vanities sake. Then she contacted Him eye to eye and her body stiffened. Blue eyes, so deep and large, like twin lasers burning into her soul. She inhaled sharply as she watched the color change from blue to gray, then back to blue.

"Listen girl and understand. I have watched you and am here to free you. Always you have been told by parents, teachers and morality to be the lamb but tonight you will become the she devil your soul encompasses. Tonight I will set you as free as when your sex explodes with the little death you desire above all others. You will fear, feel terror, think you will not survive My pleasure. The girl who came to bed just a few hours ago will not, instead will awake a different spirit, ready to take her true place in this universe. I am Leopold Nicholas and I will make you Mine. Perhaps just for this night, maybe again in a month, or year, that will not matter. Once My mark of is upon you there is no force that can erase it."

Leopold rose to His full height and with a theatric panache exposed His already hard member. The girl feigned horror and looked away but then her eyes were drawn back to the veined and swollen monster that stood hard and ready for her pleasure. The foreskin rolled back a little exposing the smooth mushroom head beneath, the deep well in the very center gaping a little due to the force of His blood rushing still to its core. Her face reddened deeply and Leo saw the mixed emotions dancing over her face. First the fear of what that monster would do to her tight and unstretched orifices, then the overwhelming desire to be stabbed with that delicious joy dagger over and over. He noticed the twitching of her nostrils as the scent of His glistening precum reached up through her nasal cavities to massage and pull on the breeding senses in her brain. Even a slight trickle of saliva seemed to spill from the corner of her tightly gagged mouth.

Circumstance had taught Leopold to be careful. Repetition had made Him good at His work and keeping exactly to the same script meant no mistakes. Yes He was in total control and certainly this girl would be His slave for her whole life but something in the moment tugged at Him to break the pattern. Something in the wanton pleading in her tear stricken eyes touched His dark spirit enough to give her just a little. The daggers hook slid effortlessly between the silk gag and her cheek. The edge although flat to her skin still left a fine scratch that exuded droplets of blood every few centimeters. Pulling the blade forward in a sawing motion the gag was cut and released instantaneously, to be replaced equally as quickly with His cock shoved deep into her upturned throat.

The girl choked a little at the force of His penetration but He was surprised how quickly the muscles in her throat relaxed around His member. Her tongue flattened itself along the bottom of His shaft seeming to draw as much of His flavor as possible into its taste glands. The girl sighed deeply and her eyes shut momentarily before opening as she began to suck at Him hungrily. Leopold pushed His free left hand into the top knot of her hair and gripped the black luxurious growth fast, using it to pull her lips further along His now thrusting lance of lust. The girl gobbled like she had starved for a month, desperate to feel the force of His protein explode into her waiting belly. He considered granting her wish, letting her taste His seed sooner rather than later, but the need to take her completely was more pressing.

Wolf ceased thrusting and holding her feasting head still slowly withdrew from her mouth. Even as the tip passed beyond her lips to glisten in the dim light her tongue stretched forward to obtain one more precious touch. The girls eyes fixed on Leopolds face. A look of such adoration and wantonness spread across her visage, the mouth curled into a grin of utter lust, lips curled back and tongue passing along their full length repeatedly. Slowly Leopold removed His shirt. The girls eyes followed His hands as He unfastened the toggles and little murmurs left her mouth at each further section of His torso was revealed. Peeling off the black garment His fingers moved to the large silver buckle at His waist.

The hook slid from the pierced leather belt easily and with a quick motion He pulled it from the loops around the blue twill waistband. Folding the belt in half He playfully let its doubled weight fall on the girls lower back. The girl smiled knowingly and her ass wiggled a little. Again Leo let the belt fall, but this time with a little more arc and speed and the girl shuddered as the leather contacted her lower back and ass cleft. Wolf raised the belt once more and the girl followed the straps progress with great attention. This time He put some meat into the stripe and the girls reactive sigh deep and lustful.

"Been strapped before My pretty one? This time you can show how much it really pleasures your wicked body!"

The girl looked Leopold straight in the eye. The smile had turned almost to a snarl and He saw the inner creature that had first attracted Him to her in full view. The belt arced twice, one stinging stripe to her right buttock, one to her left. These were hard cruel blows and the repercussive vibration sounded like thunder in the nights silence. The girls lips showed blood were her teeth had driven deep from silent screams and Wolf bent to lick the sweet red gift from her moist hot orifice.

Slowly He moved to stand behind the girl. Her sex was glistening with the hint of the juices His work had produced. Reaching forward he ran a finger between her vaginal lips and was pleased to see then gape exposing the dark inner skin and the twitching entry to her love portal. His hand moved up a little as His thumb pressed against her anal bud and he smiled when it tightened rather than gave to His pressure; a virginal ass for His taking. He pushed a little harder and the nail of His thumb disappeared into her sphincter, the girl tensed, feeling an intrusion totally alien to her and Leopold used His other hand to stroke the hardened button of her clitoris in a soothing motion.

The girl wiggled, either in an attempt to extricate the probing digit or in pleasure, Wolf pushed a little deeper either way and inserted two fingers into her wet hot vagina. He felt her start to sway, pushing against His intruding fingers and thumb, her motion increasing in tempo as her excitement mounted. His thumb was now buried to the knuckle in her ass and the ring muscle was gripping tightly but already he could feel her anal walls starting to produce the fine lubricant He sought. Withdrawing His thumb He spread the girls buttocks wide and bending at the waist tasted the now gaping orifice. His tongue drove beyond the entrance and curling at the tip began to dart in and out of the canal. The cacophony of noise from below came suddenly. Heavy footfalls climbed creaking stairs and the door rattled as hands tried to force it open.

"Devil I know you are in there!"

Leopold knew the voice.

"Open the door and perhaps things might go gentler for you."

Leopold's tongue had not missed a beat and the girl for all the mayhem still pushed backwards to take all the delving flesh He could manage. Her muscles stiffened, as if in the spasms of cramp or Saint Vitas dance then without warning Leopold's face was soaked with heavy squirted ejaculate. Her moans echoed loudly around the room as the little death returned repeatedly.

"What torture are you doing to my girl?"

The weight of pounding on the door indicated at least two shoulders against the timber. Leopold knew the frame must give soon.

"If she is harmed there will be murder done."

Clothes quickly bundled together and with one last playful slap on her abused ass Leopold was back out of the window to the verandah below and heading for the warren of Dispur streets that had become His friend.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Alleyway Punishment Unexpectedly punished by others who aren't my Master.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Mountain Ch. 00 Snippet.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Loving the Alpha Ch. 01 Kat must learn to love her new mate. The Alpha. But can she?in NonHuman
Obsessed with Ember Ember's past wants a future.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Fucking the Rock Star Pt. 01 Jade gets pounded by a rock star.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories