The Woman Appeared In His Bed

Story Info
The Orc did not know what caused his good fortune.
920 words
4.46
56.2k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grouk sniffed the air and smiled. She was back. He made a bee-line through the orc encampment and entered his tent. The human woman looked up at him. She was laying naked on his bed mat.

"May I have your seed?" She smiled.

Grouk was already taking off his armor. A buldge was appearing in his loincloth.

His voice rumbled from his muscled chest "I always give it to you." He tossed his loincloth aside and lowered himself atop her. He kissed from her navel to her neck. He looked at the faded bite marks on her shoulder. They were healing well. It was clear that they were his marks. There were bigger and deeper punctures where the tusk-like canines of his lower jaw broke the flesh.

He grunted and bucked slightly as a jolt of pleasure shot through him. His human was caressing his cockhead.

"Impatient bitch." He growled lovingly into her ear as she guided his manhood to her entrance. A growling purr reverberated through him as her small human hands rubbed his cockhead against the wet lips of her pussy. So warm, so slick, the sensations, as his cock lined-up to her hole then moved up to put pressure on her hard clit. He waited for his chance then thrusted forward suddenly and skillfully burrowed only his swollen head into her. She moaned happily beneath him. A jolt of lust shot through him. That damn moan was so sexy. It would be easy to lose control, take her like a slut and spend himself in her.

Shit, his cock throbbed at the thought of it. He fought and kept control. He wanted to go slow and enjoy every second. She reappeared often enough but any fuck might be his last with her. He could die in battle or she might never return.

His thoughts disappeared as her mouth met his. Those soft lips then her hot tongue seeking entrance into his maw. He obliged, letting her explore as he began working into her tight pussy. With each thrust he went just a little deeper. His cockhead was in heaven, a tight pussy that never ended. Soon enough he did find her womb. His ground into that slick barrier making her mouth part from his as she moaned in pleasure.

He grinned and looked down. His cock was two thirds inside. Good, he could work with that. He continued pumping in and out of her at that depth. He turned his attention to her face. Her eyes were warm and full of lust. She had a blush of pleasure on her cheeks.

She moan happily then spoke "What's wrong," a muffled moan broke through as he thrusted "my Grouk?"

"Nothin' just enjoying the view." He winked.

She laughed and pulled him into a kiss. Her fine human features against the face of an orc. High cheek bones, small eyes and tusks upon a large green face.

The human pull away from his black lips "Come on. Fuck me like an orc."

He speed-up his thrusts without going deeper "Those are dangerous words, little human."

She closed her eyes as her body trembled with pleasure. "Make me regret them." She moaned.

Grouk grinned and grabbed her hips with his coarse hands. He held her hips at an angle and started stuffing more cock into her with each thrust.

She moaned loudly and tossed her head back. He moved a large thumb to that slick clit. He began pushing and circling around it. She gave a short scream of pleasure as her hands gripped the mat.

Grouk felt another jolt of pleasure. Fuck yes. His favorite way to have a woman screaming in his arms. Her scent, the smell of a woman in heat, was heady now. Filling the tent making him high on lust. His eyes glazed over and the slapping of his ball on her ass became frantic.

"I'm so," she moaned "close... Fuck me. Fuck me, Grouk."

Without thinking his mouth moved to her shoulder. He could feel her hot tunnel tightening around him. Grouk began grunting with each thrust. His balls were tightening. There was a tingling was in his orc-ish cock. He was almost there.

Her hands moved to his back. She clung to him as he pushed her over the brink. "Fuuck. Grouk!" her pussy spasmed around him. So tight, so hot, so wet. He grunted and growled as his grip tightened on her hips. The pressure in his balls, his rock hard tingling cock, her moans.

"Fuck!" he roared before slamming into her and biting her shoulder. His whole cock was in her womanhood. No room between her cervix and his head as he spurted into her. Thick orc cum erupted into her, he held her so close she could feel his balls throb as his cock pumped into her.

They froze there, panting as their climaxes subsided. After a time, Grouk moved into a sitting position bringing her with him before flopping backward onto the bed with her on his chest. He grinned and stroked her hair, enjoying the warmth of his cock still inside her.

Grouk woke sometime in the night. The human had vanished. If not for the smell of her musk he would have though it all a dream.

He slowly rose to his feet and began to wonder how long it took humans to get pregnant. He had been seeing her three months now and she showed no signs of pregnancy. He smiled, he needed to work harder.