The Woman Ch. 01

Story Info
The love and laughter were gone, but she wanted him.
1.5k words
6.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all she could do to keep her clothes on. The heat today was atrocious, well up into the 100s. She had to get home and pack before the plane left her behind. She was going on a much needed vacation to Honolulu, Hawaii, all by herself. It would be a great way to get her life back into perspective and see if she really wanted to continue on the road she was going.

They had been married for 6 years but the love and the laughter were all gone. She thought that he was having an affair, maybe affairs, who knew. She just knew that they hadn't had a sex life in a very long time. She was definitely wanting a divorce but had to think on it first, after all it wasn't something to take lightly. As she got to her home she noticed the front door open and didn't think much of it after all her husband did that quite often.

She walked through the door and saw rose petals going from where she was standing all the way up their stairs. She set down her portfolio and briefcase with her keys on the stand beside her and then started to follow the petals. When she came to the top of the staircase she could here her favorite music by Trace Adkins playing. She got to her bedroom door and pushed it aside, seeing her husband in the nude walking across the carpet to meet her.

After all these years he still made her go weak in the knees, even after all that she knew, she couldn't be mad at him. She still loved him tremendously but knew that this was just a ploy to get her not to leave. She figured she had a little time so she let him have his way with her. He took hold of her and led her to the bed. Holding her he started to take her suit off and asked her how her day went. She told him that it had been a good one and that she couldn't wait to get on the plane.

He told her that he was sorry that he could not come with her but with trying to get the partnership and all he just didn't see a way. She told him that was fine that she needed the time for herself anyhow and that she would miss him terribly. Lies were fed back and forth until he started to kiss her neck. The minute his lips started touching her she forgot what she had been thinking and started to fall under his charms once again.

She lay on the bed and as he lay beside her, he started to run his hand down the smoothness of her hip. She spread her legs slightly so he could see what she offered and he moved his hand to the inside of her leg. He started to play with her clit and she spread her legs a little wider, it felt so good to have him finally touch her again instead of her doing it herself. She began to rub his chest, she loved his, after all this time he still had a gorgeous chest. He told her how much he had missed this with her but, she did not believe him, the only reason he was still there was because she was rich.

He started to finger her pussy which at this point was sopping wet and she was starting to moan. She loved the feel of his finger fucking her. He withdrew his finger and gently placed it on her lips, in doing so she began to suck his finger like she had sucked his cock so many times before. She was a good cock sucker, he had to give her that. The way she licked around the shaft and sucked the balls was a pure delight any man would give his left hand for. He really hated using her this way but didn't know any other way to keep her from finding out his secret.

She grabbed his cock and started to rub it back and forth. She loved his cock, it was so huge, it hurt her when he fucked her hard with it. She would have it no other way of course, she liked it rough and he definitely knew what she liked. She was thinking about being in Hawaii without him and realized that she didn't really hate the idea. What if she met a Hawaiian that had a huge cock? She could suck him and fuck him all day and her husband would be none the wiser. It certainly would pay him back for all of his escapades.

This is what she was thinking as she sat there rubbing her husbands cock. She started to rub it harder and harder, faster and faster, not realizing the pressure she was putting on it. She came out of her daydream, looked down and saw that her hand was covered in cum. While she was day dreaming her husband had came all over her hand. He looked at her with a smile on his face and told her that she had done a great job. She asked him to fuck her now and he told her he would after he got hard again.

He then pulled her down to the edge of the bed and got on the floor on his knees. He pulled her legs apart and shoved his face into her pussy. He sucked on her pussy until she screamed for him to stop, while her body was convulsing. He knew she was getting ready to cum and it was going to be a good one. He started to lick around her swollen clit when he pulled out his surprise from under the bed. He had bought a 10 inch dildo a few weeks ago while she was gone, for his pleasure.

He now wanted to use the dildo on her, so as he continued to lick her clit, he shoved the dildo into her ass full force. She screamed again, this time in surprise and somewhat in pain asking him what the hell he was doing. He turned the dildo on and started to move it in and out of her ass. She was writhing from the intense feeling the dildo was giving her and the job he was doing on her pussy making her cum. As she started to cum, with a greater intensity than any other time, she grabbed his head and fucked his face harder than ever.

He kept up the tempo of the dildo and soon enough she was finished coming. While he licked up her juices, she kept a hold on his head just in case she had another sensation but, she was done. He stood up, leaned over her and slapped her in the face with his cock. He told her that he was going to fuck her hard now, whether she liked it or not. Needless to say she didn't tell him no.

As he rolled her over, he placed his cock in her pussy and told her to put the dildo in her mouth. She shrieked and told him no but he told her she had no choice. He told her to suck the dildo as she would his cock and she knew she had to do what she was told. She tasted herself on the dildo and realized she really didn't mind it. Her husband then told her to quit the dildo as he grabbed her tits from behind. He told her that he was getting ready to cum and when the time came he was going to ram his cock up her ass.

She started to tell him no because she knew when that time came there was going to be pain involved as well but, he told her to shut her mouth and enjoy it while she could. She didn't mind him shoving it in but his cock was extra large compared to her asshole and thats where the pain would come from. Once he was in she would enjoy it a lot more.

He was fucking her faster and faster when all of a sudden he pulled out and told her it was fuck time. He shoved his cock so far into her asshole she thought she was going to faint, but then he started to go in and out faster and she relaxed a little. By the time he started to cum she was enjoying herself quite immensely and didn't mind him blowing his load.

Towards the end, when he had one last spurt left, she rolled away from him and took his cock into her mouth. She sucked so hard he could do nothing but stand absolutely still, for if he didn't she would surely pull his cock off. As she finished off his cock she looked up at him and said "I have to go now, I will see you in a week." With that she got up, dressed and called a cab.

He had went in to take a shower while she was dressing but, when he came back to the bedroom she was gone. He wondered if it had happened at all. Thats when he found her underwear, smelling them he let himself know that he hadn't been dreaming. After everything he had done he wondered if she meant what she had said. He wondered if she would be back.

She would come back wouldn't she??

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Brown Betty Big Boobs April goes down.in Lesbian Sex
Fiance is Seduced Pt. 01 Coworker convinces fiance to have a threesome.in Loving Wives
Seducing a Friend She realizes her friend is kind of hot.in Erotic Couplings
A Sexy Predator on the Prowl Ch. 01 A woman seduces her lady neighbor but won't stop with that.in Lesbian Sex
Shy Little Sally Busty Redheaded lady seduces Shy Blond.in BDSM
More Stories