The Woman From The Gas Station Ch. 02

Story Info
Woman from a gas station supervises a young guy.
1.4k words
4.33
34.2k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I was standing there looking at her. I was not sure what to do but I felt the intense urge to follow her rules, mainly because it meant I could get another release.

"So... I just, I just take my pants off and... I mean, right here?"

"Yes, and we'll do this right. Walk back to the entrance, walk out and ring the bell."

She followed me to the door, "Now out with you, I will close the door and you knock. Let's do this how it will be in the future. You will not see me or hear me but you should know, I only open the door IF you have removed your pants. Simple as that."

She closed the door before I could say anything. What am I doing here?? And even worse, why am I deciding with myself whether I should remove my pants? 4 pm in a hallway where basically anyone could come along. It was dead silent. So I thought but after the door closed I could pick up random noises from all the other apartments. TV noise, people talking somewhere, the typical stuff you'd hear where people live. NOT the place where anyone would undress... Fine, she said only pants, that somehow calmed me down and besides, I really, really wanted to get back in. The though of her monitoring me... Oh, who cares, I blamed it on sex drive and being male so I knocked and undressed...

The door did open, "Come on in." I followed her and we walked right back where we were before. "You would usually place all the shopping things in the kitchen and place them where they belong. Don't ask me, search and find it. If you feel that your excitement is going down, you need to come and see me. Explain your situation and ask me to help you with that."

Ok, I guess the milking thing was an exception, now it was the 'excitement thing' and not an erection or boner. I didn't care and my excitement was beyond excited.

"I see there is no problem there. Fine. Now go to the milking station I showed you before," pointing her finger at the small table with a metal bowl on top.

I kneeled in front of it, oh boy was I excited. First time naked in front of her, it felt like I didn't even need to touch my dick. One more word from her and I would have erupted.

"Very simple, you do it very, very slowly. This is not a sex table, this is to get all of it out. If you walk back home, I want your pants to be without a tent until tomorrow. Remember what I said, you feel it coming out, you move your hands on your head and you let it all out for me."

I looked at her, "But it will not come out then? I mean, that's why you manipulate it, no?" I sort of copied her and did not say jerk off or rub it or cum...

"It will. You will not have an orgasm but it will come out and that's what I want to see. If you do it right and if you behave yourself, you may earn things such as a proper orgasm. Keep in mind, you will be healthy if everything is drained, an orgasm is not a requirement."

What? Damn... That sounded like the first time I made out with a girl, no touching and I came in my pants. Oh well, that was fun too, never not touched it during an orgasm but I so wanted to do what she said. I started to stroke my cock. I remembered her words, very slowly. It was mindblowing, every movement up or down was like a small climax. She grabbed a chair and sat right in front of me. I looked up, I could see her cleavage and maybe even more than I ever saw before.

"You will ask in the future but since you are trying so hard to follow my rules, I will allow it this time. See it as your first award. You may look at my breasts through my shirt to properly drain yourself. Yes, very slowly, rub it very slowly... Stop! Show it to me."

I removed my hands and pointed my dick directly at her. "Very nice. I see you are on your way. There seems to be a drop coming out. Take it off with your finger, I don't want it to end up on the floor. What does it taste like?"

I looked down, saw the drop of precum glistening on my head... I was supposed to tell her what it tastes? I moaned and to this day I still don't know why. Maybe it was because she ordered something and I wanted to follow. In my current state, that's all I wanted. I stuck my finger in my mouth. "Salty...mmhh...."

"Very good. It is very, very good that you didn't mind. I was already starting to worry that you won't like it."

I ignored that and continued. My breathing became heavier. "Slow down a bit. We want to give enough time for your system to be ready." Again, no clue what she meant, I looked at my glistening cock being slowly masturbated by my right hand and then at her breasts again. Even though I could see much more than a bit of cleavage, I was in heaven. I so wanted to touch them, taste them... My mouth opened, partially because I had to breathe heavier but also because I pictured myself licking them...

I started to moan heavier, I was getting close. "Remember, hands off and on the top of your head." She rubbed my back and continued to encourage me. "Yes, that's it, prepare yourself, let it all out, don't disappoint me..." She has moved closer to stroke my back and I could smell her, see her cleavage even closer... That was more than I could handle.

"Ohhh... I... I... I am... ohhhuhhhh..."

"One more, come one, one more, I can see it, you are so close to pull away and let it all out..."

"Uhhhh... ohhh gaaawwwdd....". I yanked my hand away, she grabbed them and placed them on my head, her hand was now massaging my buttocks, we both looked down... I saw my cock twitch a bit, then stop and while it was hanging above the bowl I felt an orgasm coming, I moaned.

She held me in position, both her hands on my butt, she guided my dick above the bowl while I was moaning and shacking... "Yes, that's it, let it all out for me... goood boy....". I felt my cum slowly coming out, I saw the first glob oozing out, my cock twitched uncontrollably one last time, a huge wad landed next to the bowl but it remained still then and it looked like a water faucet slowly running cum...

She was now next to my ear, whispering, "Yes, good boy, let it all out for me, drain yourself..."

I fell backwards and was done. But frustrated beyond believe. It could have been the orgasm of my life but no, it just oozed out.

"See, that was very healthy for you. BUT, I told you, no mess. Look at that!"

She was right, the first twitch did send cum next to the bowl. Why a bowl anyway? What happened to good old tissues?

"Very simple, I would have allowed a regular release because you did so well until that happened. But that is not going to happen. And because you wasted so much of it, we need to make up for it. Lick it all up. By tomorrow it will be back in your system and we can have another try."

What? Where was she in sex ed? Lick it up (yuck!) because it will be back in my system (huh?). Clearly, a yuck and a huh did not make me want to eat my cum or even lick it up. She apparently saw that on my face.

"You know I will not allow any other release until you have done that. And the bonus and rewards I have mentioned will also not happen. Think of the things you want to have as a reward. Think of them! And think how you will not be allowed to experience them."

And yes, I was picturing them... Touching her breasts, going down on her, rimming, wow, I was almost insulted by my own perverted thoughts but she was driving me crazy.

"Yes, that's it, you know you want to please me, you know you want to do whatever it is I want from you."

She was right... I got back on my knees and leaned forward...