The Woman From Work Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers

"I love you Nathan." she whispered. I felt my body tighten up as she said it. I looked into her eyes and they had tears in them. I saw they were tears of happiness and the voice she said it in was so pure sounding it made me tighten up even harder.

I lost it and my legs strained as I filled her dripping pussy up. My head was thrown back in ecstasy as I cried out. Her legs stayed on my back and she moaned as I filled her up. I felt her hot juices running down my legs and she whimpered as my cock twitched one last time. I leaned forward and she sighed as my head touched her shoulder. I kept my hands on her ass and she sighed as I held her up. She wrapped her arms around my neck whispering in my ear so beautifully in Spanish how much she loved me and how badly she wanted me to be at peace with her. I felt my own heart begin to grow warm and I knew she was the one. She was the one I needed, the one I craved. I looked up at her and in a soft voice I said the words I needed to say to her.

"I love you too Donia."

She smiled so brightly and her warmth melted the horrors in my mind slowly. I felt so right with her that I didn't want to let her go. We stayed like that for a while savoring the feeling of each others touch until she tapped me on the arms and I let her down reluctantly. She swayed to the bathroom and shut the door. I leaned back against the arm of the couch and closed my eyes. I felt the happiness wash over me as I stood up straight and rubbed my eyes. I heard the door open and she stepped out fully nude. She was all smiles as she walked over to get her skirt and blouse. She then walked to the bedroom and I heard her getting dressed. I walked into the room to a lovely sight as she was standing next to my bed and sliding the stockings up her legs. She looked up at me as she did and saw that my cock was getting hard.

"Not now baby, we have things to do." she said plainly and I took that as a cue to get dressed.

We got ready and she took me to her place, as we got there she surprised me with a present that I wasn't expecting. She had moved out and was only there to drop off her key. She then took me to her new apartment and I saw her boxes piled up in it and she then smiled at me. She then asked me in a chipper voice,"You like it papi?"

I smiled and nodded my head impressed as I looked around. She then took me on a tour and it was indeed perfect. It was a large three bedroom with one room set up as a study for the both of us. She then took me to the large master bedroom and I saw it was huge. It had a large king sized bed in it with two walk in closets. I saw this and looked back at her curiously. She smiled that dazzling smile of hers then she simply said, "One for me and one for you." As she said that she handed me a key. I looked up in amazement and she looked at me hopefully.

creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers
12