The Women at Work

Story Info
She lets coworker in on her secret.
1.9k words
4.02
58.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fxfrc
Fxfrc
2 Followers

I was getting ready for work one day last week. I was very horny, which wasn't a surprise in fact it was pretty normal. I saw my small vibrator that has a remote control that has a wire and a button when you push it; it turns the vibrator on. I sucked it to get it wet then slid it in my pussy. The wire was the only thing that could be seen coming out of my pussy. I slid on my tight fitting pants that would help hold it in my pussy when my pussy got real wet. I tried never to wear panties and today was no different. I finished getting dressed and went to work.

Once I got to work I knew something special would happen I just didn't know what. I went into the factory where I was a plastics manufacturer (a boring job at times) and started working. I slid my hand in my pocket and pushed the button of my vibrator to the on position and sat down at my machine. It felt wonderful and tingles ran though my body. My first orgasm was sudden and unexpected and I yelled out loud without thinking. All my coworkers came running over to check on me. I told them that I had burned myself and that I was O.K. All except one of my coworkers went back to what they were doing.

After everyone else had left my friend and coworker Samantha stayed to talk to me. She looked down at the chair I was sitting on and at the crotch of my pants and they were both very wet from the flood of juices that came out of me. Samantha then asked me "why are your pants and chair wet and why did you really yell".

I then stood up and undid my button on my pants and unzipped them and took her hand and placed it on my bare pussy and made sure she could feel the vibrator in my pussy. She smiled and got a very lustful look in her eyes. I let her hand go and she played with my clit with her fingers. The vibrator was still going and I was very quickly growing to another orgasm. I told her that I was going to cum soon and she intensified her clit play to make my orgasm come quicker. I came again but this time aware of where I was I kissed Samantha and yelled into her mouth as to not draw attention. She retrieved her hand and put her fingers in her mouth and sucked off my juices.

I turned off the vibrator and sat back down on my chair. Samantha looked over at me and said that we should take lunch together. I agreed and went back to work. I noticed as Samantha walked away that she had a wet spot on her crotch about where her pussy would be. I looked down at my pants and saw that I had a very wet crotch and could smell the sex.

Six hours later we went to lunch (work twelve-hour days) and passed the lunch room and went strait to my car. Her house was only across the street and so we decided to go there. Once we got into her place we wrapped our arms around each other and started kissing passionately and undressing each other. Once we were naked we made our way to her bedroom and laid down on her bed. I kissed her neck softly and then kissed down till I got to her magnificent nipples. I sucked her left nipple in my mouth and played with her right nipple with one hand and slid my hand down to her pussy and started playing with her clit like she had done earlier that night.

She started moaning and moaning. I moved to her other nipple and sucked and licked it. I continued playing with her clit till she yelled, "I'm cuming". I then took two fingers and slid them into her pussy and she came even harder. I slid my fingers in and out till her orgasm stopped. I then took my fingers out of her pussy and sucked her juices off my fingers. We laid there exhausted and holding each other for a couple of minutes.

When she caught her breath we started kissing again. Samantha then said, "I want to taste you". I said I wanted to taste her also and kissed her again. I got up and straddled her face and laid down so my face was in between her legs. I slid my tongue down her slit till it touched her clit. I softly licked her clit and softly put my lips around it and sucked it in my mouth. I continued sucking on her clit like I was giving her a blowjob. I felt her tongue on my clit and sliding up and down my slit till it touched my asshole and back up. I let her clit fall from my mouth and I took my tongue and started licking and kissing her lips. I spread her lips with her my fingers and slid my tongue in her pussy as far as I could. I heard her moan in my pussy and her legs spread a little further apart for better access. I started sliding my tongue in or out fucking her with my tongue. I then moaned from what she was doing to my pussy and could feel my orgasm building. I felt her tongue on my clit and 2 fingers in my pussy, sliding in and out. I turned my attention back to Samantha's pussy and slid my finger into her it. I then added another finger and started sliding them in and out. She started moaning in my pussy and that turned me on a little more. She was now sucking my clit in and out of her mouth and I could feel my orgasm building even more. She stopped sucking my clit just long enough to tell me to use more fingers. I slid a third finger in and I heard her say more. I placed a forth finger in her and she started moaning more and louder. She then put 3 fingers in me and fucked my in and out. It felt so wonderful and I was close to cuming. I then slid my whole hand in her pussy and fucked her with my hand. She yelled and started cuming and I was right behind her cuming harder than I had in a while. We collapsed in a pile of exhausted flesh with my head still between her legs and my hand still in her pussy. My legs were still spread her head on the pillow and her fingers still in me. I slowly slid my hand out of her and her juices trickled out of her pussy so I used my tongue and drank as much of her juices as I could. I then felt her fingers slid out of me and her tongue on my pussy licking up my juices.

I got off her and turned around so we were face to face and kissed her using my tongue exploring her mouth and tasting my juices. I looked at the clock next to her bed and saw that it was about time to go back to work. We got dressed and while I was putting my pants on I put the vibrator back in my pussy. She asked "didn't you get enough". I said, "never can have enough".

We went back to work and we were both glowing and had the after sex smile on our faces. We went back to our machines and went back to work. We were working for about 3 hours when the other lady, Jessica, we work with came up to me and asked why I was so happy. Samantha was within earshot and I was looking at her and we both had very big smiles on our faces. Jessica couldn't help but to notice that we were both smiling and then asked If it was good or not. I unbuttoned my pants again and to Jessica's hand and put it right on my wet pussy and asked how good she thought it was. She then a couple of her fingers in between my pussy lips and felt the vibrator and said I would like to try that in me. She slid her hand out of my pants and placed her fingers in her mouth and sucked off my juices and then smiled and said that tasted so good.

It was break time now so I took Jessica into the ladies restroom took down my pants and slid out the vibrator. I told Jessica to take her pants and underwear off. She gave we a scared look and did as I asked. I then asked her to straddle the bench and she did. I said OK take the vibrator out of my pussy. She smiled and slid her hand softly up my thigh, which turned me on again. My legs were apart, as I stood there in front of her naked from the waist down. She put her finger and her thumb in my pussy and grabbed hold of the end of my vibrator. She then very slowly slid it out of me. Then with out warning she slid it back in and then out again. She was fucking me with my little vibrator and was doing a very good job. I started moaning and then without warning I came on the vibrator and her hand. She then pulled it out all the way and sucked the vibrator clean and then licked my juices off her hand. She then put her head between my legs and licked the rest of my juices off of me. She then asked "what about the vibrator". I replied "lay down and spread your legs and I'll show you. She did as told and I took the vibrator from her hand and placed it at her pussy lips. I then took 2 fingers and opened her pussy and slid it in to her. She moaned and thrust her hips toward me and the vibrator as it slid all the way in followed by my fingers. I decided with her there in front of me with her legs spread that I wanted to taste her beautiful pussy. I arranged myself so my head was in between her legs and started licking her clit. I then sucked her clit in my mouth and flicked it with my tongue. She started moaning so I took my fingers and placed them on the vibrator and started sliding it in and out of her pussy. She was moaning louder and saying yes fuck me. She then let out a yell that I was sure everyone in the plant heard and her juices started trickling out of her pussy. I let her clit go out of my mouth and licked up as much of her juice I could. She regained her composer and asked me to stop. I did and sat up she sat up as well and she hugged me and kissed me and let her tongue explore inside my mouth. We put our pants back on and I showed her how to use the remote. She asked me how I was going to get the vibrator back since it was in her now. I told her that she would have to come over to my place after work so I could retrieve it. We went back to work and worked the rest of our day and Samantha Jessica and I went back to my place after work, but that's another story.

Fxfrc
Fxfrc
2 Followers