The Women in Blue Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,768 Followers

We started at the perimeter of what the admiral had shown me. She showed me the end of the running trails that marked the start of the riding paths. We rode around the perimeter for almost three hours, then took a trail and rode for about 30 minutes when she pointed out a set of rocks along the trail. There were two large ones, then a small one. She asked me "What would you guess that rock pattern means Connor?"

The first thing that occurred to me was my Boy Scout Morse code. "G" I said.

"Very good!" She exclaimed. That marks the path to our Grotto, or private swimming area. It is underground and is heated by a hot spring -- so it is warm year round. The area closest to the hot spring is very warm like a hot tub." She paused and looked at me sternly. "But it is nothing like the infamous Playboy Grotto where everyone swims naked." I was not sure what to say so I said nothing. She waited two beats like a Vegas comic and then delivered the punch line, "ours is much cleaner and safer and has better lighting". She giggled like a school girl.

But I could see no path. I asked her and she said, "Work it like a puzzle. If you figure it out I will show you the way in there."

I looked slowly at the trees near the rocks. There were a dozen almost identical medium sized trees, then two tall ones and a short one, and then a small gap before the next dozen medium ones. I ducked my head under the short tree and urged my horse through the gap and found a smaller trail. She followed me and applauded, "Very good! She started down the path and I followed.

I could not contain my curiosity. I had to ask her. "Polly did you really swim naked in the Playboy Grotto?' She laughed again. "Yes", she said. "But not for very long. Parker and I were much younger, and we were developing our philosophy, and that was supposed to be the forefront of enlightened sexual thinking and discussion. But it turned out to be a bunch of drunks who didn't shower enough." She sounded like a angry schoolmarm. "They even let people smoke down there, which not only stank, but anyone with even a basic knowledge of sexual physiology should know that closing down capillaries in the skin is the very last thing you want!"

We continued on for a few more minutes and through a series of turns around a hill. The path ended in a little meadow with grass and a flowing stream for the horses. We tied them to some trees and she lead the way under some bushes, past two large rocks and a small one, then we ducked into a cave opening. It was totally dark. I could not see a thing. She took my hand. "Follow the right hand wall" she said. "Right at the first two large stones, then immediately left after the small one." She moved my hand with hers and let me feel the stones. After we took the left and then the ceiling height rose way up above our heads and a light came on. "Motion detector" she said. She added "anyone that did not know the way would likely get hopelessly lost in the warren of dark cave passages down here."

There was a smell a little bit like ozone and ions after a thunderstorm and the feint sound of running water. There were several rocks scooped out and smoothed to make comfortable seats right near the entrance, which we sat in. It was a wondrous place. There seemed to me a natural movement of air from the small entrance we had used off toward the right where the ceiling was very high. Further off to my right, steam rose from what I took to be the hotter water closer to the spring. She unpacked some sandwiches from her knapsack, and some bottled water, and we ate our lunch. "We can't stay long!" she said. "We have miles to go and we have to be back for nap time. But you can look forward to some good times in here." She kissed my cheek again and started back out. "What kind of good times?" I asked. She stopped and very gently kissed me on the mouth. "Use your imagination, Connor."

The rest of the ride featured some fabulous mountain vistas, and two trails that lead to rivers for fishing, swimming or launching kayaks, and another trail that was the hidden escape route to another major highway. We rode for three more hours, but we barely saw a fraction of the huge estate. By the time we returned, I was already tired. We stabled the horses, and then walked back into the kitchen, which was now very warm.

Edith was standing there in a super small black bikini, taking warm baked goods out of one of the three large ovens. Her blond hair was up in a bun and she had a fine sheen of perspiration on her skin, which only served to accentuate her perfect complexion and figure. My jaw must have dropped as I realized she had very fine white hair starting in the small of her back that swirled artfully and disappeared down into her bikini bottom, all the while seeming to graph the gradient, divergence, and curl of her amazing lower back and leading the way down to some even more spectacular territory. I gasped when I realized I had skipped my last five breaths.

When the oxygen finally revived my brain, I looked up to see a pretty, fit, and very petite dark haired, dark skinned woman in her forties staring at me. She alternated her eyes between my crotch and Edith's ass, wondering how long it would take me to realize I was pointing and leering. I already knew it but I just couldn't stop. I got this silly grin on my face that said I am powerless, and went back to staring at Edith's ass. I realized I might not be able to walk away, either. As they say in the Navy, I had a boner that a cat couldn't scratch!

She guffawed. "Well at least you've got good taste!" She stepped in between Edith and me to try break up the unfolding embarrassment and offered her hand to shake. Involuntarily I stepped up on my tiptoes as if trying to maneuver my crotch right into her hand. Also apparently involuntarily she reached her hand lower toward me and then stopped and gasped. "You are craftier than you look kiddo!" she laughed out loud and turned to the side, which avoided my hand but put her thigh in direct contact with Mr. Happy!

"Touché!" yelled Polly from the entrance to the kitchen. "And that will be game set and match!' The dark haired woman looked like she had been caught with her hand in the cookie jar. "Sorry, Polly!" she said too loudly.

Edith grinned and asked "Who gets to spank who here?

"I am not sure spanking would serve as a punishment at this point, right Dana?" Polly said. The dark haired woman almost swooned. Clearly Polly knew things that I did not. Very interesting things. Polly turned to me and said, "Conner, may I introduce Dana Driscoll, our social secretary, tennis coach, Pilates trainer, exercise physiologist, and all around bon vivant!" I moved my crotch away from her thigh and stammered "How do you do, Dana?"

Polly interrupted. "I suggest we all go on to something else. We will let Edith work her magic in the kitchen to prepare for our guests tonight and you two go your separate ways your good works to perform!" Her tone brooked no argument.

I will see you all in the dining room at 8 sharp! Conner, there is a tux hanging in your closet. Please be certain to wear it to dinner. I will expect you to be on your best behavior, and to closely observe the evening's entertainment. You my find it interesting. Very interesting!" I began to wonder if Polly could read minds!

I changed my shoes and clothes and headed out the running trail to run off my frustration. I did 10 miles to make up for missing my run yesterday. I pushed myself to sprint the last mile, and then did an hour of P90X. I still felt frustrated, flushed but tired. I still had a few hours, so I set an alarm and slept for a while, then showered, shaved, and put on the tux, which fit perfectly. I headed toward the dining room.

There were people milling about in the big entryway. The Admiral and Polly were holding court, shaking hands and talking to the people as they filed in. Polly was dressed in shimmering blue gown and looked amazing. I noticed there were several other women in exactly the same dress, which was very unusual. Edith was there, in a red dress that looked exactly the same cut and style as Polly's, as were a few other women, and the rest of the women had similar but green dresses. I detected a pattern: the red dresses were women in their 20's, the green dresses were women in their 30's and 40's, and blue dresses were for women 50 or older. I was not sure what it meant, put the pattern was clear. All of the women looked stunning and were in great shape, whatever their age. All of the men also looked very fit, and wore almost identical black tuxedos. I looked more closely at the women's attire. They all had on stockings the same color as their dresses. The dresses had plunging necklines that clearly showed the women had skimpy pushup bras on underneath. The skirts were slit up the side so far that I began to doubt if the women had panties on at all. I looked carefully at several women, and become convinced that they had only garter belts holding up their stockings. The overall effect was as if the ladies of the junior league had decided to put on a fancy fundraiser, but it was sex club rather than a casino night.

A waiter rang a small bell several times, and people began filing into the dining room. I saw that there were place cards on the table. I found my assigned seat, with Polly on one side and a very attractive woman in a green dress on the other. The waiters began serving the first course, and everyone began to eat and talk quietly. Polly touched my arm and said "When the final course is complete, I want you to come with me."

I was famished and finished my food quickly. Everyone else seemed to do the same thing. Soon the last course was cleared and everyone stood and I offered Polly my arm. She placed hers on it and we led a procession down a large central staircase. I did not know at that time where it led, but I would soon come to learn that it led not just to a physical place, but a whole new emotional reality.

We reached a large hallway at the bottom of the staircase. There were a series of doors with place cards on them just like the ones on the dinner table. Polly stopped in front of one of the doors and I saw that her name and mine were the only ones posted. I opened the door for her and she stepped inside. After I walked in, she locked the door behind us. It was a small room, about 18 feet square with a high ceiling. There were two couches along the back wall on either side of the door. On the back of the door were hooks supporting clothes hangers. There were also two modern highly cushioned leather chaise lounges facing the front of the room, which seemed to be made of floor to ceiling glass that appeared completely opaque. Polly motioned for me to stand between the chaise lounges.

She came over and kissed me on the lips gently and began removing my coat. She held it and motioned for me to continue. "Please remove all your clothing my dear." she said calmly. I stared at her like she was actually turning into a frog. She stared back. "Now dear!" she said firmly. I decided to do it. I held her gaze and stripped. She watched with interest. The cool room suddenly became warmer.

I hung my clothes on the hanger behind the door and walked back in front of her. She stepped back from me and slipped her dress over her head. Underneath, she had on only a garter belt and hose, and a matching blue push up bra with the nipples cut out. She watched me closely as my eyes swept over her. She looked great. Better than Helen Mirren, and that's saying something. I saw her nipples get hard as I stared at them. I was captivated and then I stared even more openly at her crotch. It looked wonderful. She stood tall and proud and even moved her legs slight farther apart and tilted her pelvis up as I watched. Her outer lips peeked out of the trimmed pubic hair, looking pink and shiny. Suddenly the room almost spun and I experienced brief tunnel vision focused on the wonderful curves below her garter belt. My cock suddenly grew even harder than it had while watching Edith in her bikini. I was the biggest and hardest I had ever been in my life. She looked at it and smiled warmly and said "You are truly a good man, my dear."

She motioned for me to set on one chaise lounge facing the glass wall, and she sat on the other. She reached out and held my hand. She began to speak quietly and calmly to me. "Connor, do you know why the printing press was such an important invention? It allowed the widespread distribution of plays, which could be widely performed by theatre companies. Plays were the first efficient way to get lots of people to experience the same emotions at the same time. For many social and societal issues, emotions are the only way to influence the way people think."

"Think of what you are going to see tonight and many other nights as very highly charged and emotionally loaded plays. They are designed to rapidly communicate to you and stimulate your emotions and make you examine your values with regard to sexual desire, sexual behavior, romantic love, shame, dominance, submission, and procreation. We believe you have to see all these things in context and in proper relation to one another in order to be truly fulfilled and to behave in the most constructive way for our society to move forward. After the curtain goes down each night, you and I will talk about the emotions you felt during these plays. By working through those emotions, we hope to help you truly know yourself, and discover how you want your life and your society to work. But while the plays are unfolding, you must do your best to just watch."

I took a deep breath, and exhaled slowly. Before I could say anything, the glass in front of us became transparent, and the lights in our room dimmed. The lights on the other side of the glass came up brightly. I surmised that the glass was electochromic, changing from transparent to opaque when an electric current passed through it. From my memory of the layout of the hallway as we walked in, I concluded that all of the rooms faced a central stage, which was now visible through the glass. I also saw that all of the glass walls of each room were also effectively two way mirrors, as it appeared that the walls of the stage were all made of reflecting mirror material, even though I knew other people were watching the stage from inside those other rooms.

A naked man walked into the room. He had olive skin, black hair, and was of average height but his muscles were well developed and defined, and I guessed he was an athlete with a very low body fat percentage. He had on a black mask that hid his face. His penis was of average length and girth, and was not the least bit erect. He stood with his arms crossed across his chest like he was defiant. A dark haired woman entered. Her beautiful face was Miss Universe material, and there was something else about her. Her eyes shone brightly and they moved quickly and decisively. She seemed to have some special quality I could not quite define. She was dressed in a conventional skirt and blouse. She began a slow dance and strip tease. She had long beautiful legs, and long beautiful hair and high firm perky breasts. She moved lithely and sensuously, and I was certainly responding to her. Her ass was a perfect heart shape. But the man on stage had no reaction at all. She was down to only her panties, and was clearly acting out great desire for the man. She fell to her knees and rubbed his penis with her long hair. No response. She moved even lower and kissed his testicles. No response. She stripped off her panties and spread her legs for him to see her. No response. She fingered herself until she was obviously wet, and then put her fingers right under his nose. No response. She acted out frustration, beating her fists on the floor. Then she crawled offstage, obviously sobbing.

Another woman strutted in. She was blond, tall, with a supermodel face and thin figure and dressed in an expensive business suit. She did an elaborate strip tease that almost tied me in knots. She was a wet dream made real. But she got no response from the man in the mask. She knelt before him and licked his cock. No response. She went behind him and tongued his ass. No response. She turned around and held her small but well formed breasts out the audience. Her expression clearly asked what's wrong with these. They are wonderful I wanted to shout. She turned away and bent over, spreading her legs and holding her perfect ass cheeks apart. They were awesome. She pulled on her outer lips until they were red and a hanging down in silhouette. I found myself holding my mouth funny like I could reach out and taste them. But they elicited no response from the man in the mask. She then turned and made a derisive gesture at him, picked up her clothes and angrily strutted offstage.

A third woman entered. She was short and young, with a nice but not super beautiful face and plain brown hair done up in twin pig tails. She was dressed in a school girl outfit with a white blouse, plaid skirt, and black boots. She clearly had huge breasts 44DD or maybe even 46. She stood in front of the man and began a slow strip tease. She took off her skirt and panties first, showing off a very hairy and bushy pubic area, and saving her big white underwire bra for last. She cupped her bra in her hands and offered her still covered breasts to the man. She smiled powerfully as if she was enjoying the attention. His cock twitched and began to grow. He took off his mask and put his hands out and pantomimed squeezing her breasts. She unhooked the bra but kept it up with her hands, and looked at the audience and then the man coyly. I couldn't wait for her to unleash those big teats and let them spill out of that bra. My cock twitched and stood straight up. Beside me, Polly made a snorting noise like Miss Piggy.

The man on stage was now clearly worked up. His cock seemed to have grown twice as long and twice as thick. Without waiting for the woman to reveal her breasts, he grabbed her and tore the bra away. He roughly pawed her huge breasts, squeezing them savagely enough to leave red marks. She began breathing rapidly, and her giant breasts heaved up and down. He pushed her to her knees and began rubbing his cock on her breasts. If anything his cock grew even larger. He pinched her nipples hard enough to make her scream. Then he grabbed her head and forced his cock into her mouth. Her eyes went wide and her face turned red. You could hear her breath whistle through her nostrils as she struggled to get enough air. I was at the same time outraged and fascinated.

He grabbed her two brown pigtails and began to methodically and mercilessly fuck her mouth. His eyes were closed and he was clearly working to maximize his pleasure and nothing else. Saliva dripped from the corners of her mouth. Snot dripped from her nose. She gagged but he paid it no mind. But her pussy responded on its own and clear fluid also ran down her legs, and made a little wet spot on the floor under her. The man pushed further and further into her mouth. Suddenly she began sucking in time with his thrusts, her cheeks sinking in as she sucked hard when his cock almost left her mouth, as if she really wanted it back in? Her breath through her nose whistled even louder and faster.

The man moved his feet closer to her, on either side of her shoulders. He tilted her head back so her throat was almost vertical, then stood up on tiptoe, turned 180 degrees around her and rammed his cock all the way down her throat. He thrust in and out faster and faster. The muscles in his legs and ass were sharply defined and pumping as he moved. His testicles were bouncing on her chin. The audience could actually see his cock moving inside her exposed white throat. He grunted and his legs shook. He was coming! He stopped moving and held his cock about halfway in and her cheeks pulsed as she apparently was sucking the come right out of him. You could see her throat move as she swallowed several times. I was still outraged but found myself wondering how great that must have felt for him. Then my outrage evaporated. I realized she loved it! As if to confirm my hypothesis, she moaned and several squirts of clear fluid emerged from her pussy. She opened her eyes and looked up at the man. He pumped in and out of her mouth a few more times and semen trickled out of both her nostrils and fell on either side of his cock. He groaned like it was the hottest thing he had ever seen. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen. He stayed still, and she began to suck his cock gently to make sure there was nothing left inside. Her cheeks hollowed again, she swallowed one more time, and then opened her mouth and smacked her lips. She smiled up at the man and mouthed 'I love you" and then began earnestly sucking him again.

conanthe
conanthe
2,768 Followers