The Women in Blue Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,768 Followers

Soon he was hard again, very hard. God so was I. He picked her up gently like she was a toy. Even though he was not a large man, he was very wiry and strong and she was a small woman. He held her in front of him, with her ass against his abdomen, then put his arms under her knees and spread her legs wide. Her pussy seemed to be about 5 feet from our window glass. Her lips were red and distended, poking through that incredibly lush brown bush, which was covered in her lubricant. My first thought was that this was a lot better arm workout than P90X! Then I had an almost overwhelming desire to bury my face in that bush and do my best to make her come. I leaned forward toward the glass and beside me Polly laughed softly.

But soon the man's cock disappeared into her pussy, and he began using his arms to move her up and down on his cock. She was moving her abdominal muscles sinuously and clamping down on him with her pussy. Her lips were spread further apart by each thrust, and you could see her clitoris like a little pearl above her opening. I still wondered what it would feel like to lick that shiny little clit, and how much she would like it. The man must have had the same thought, and he used a hand to brush against it lightly. He had to be pretty strong to do that! Soon she came hard. And fluid shot out a foot or so! I had heard of women who squirt like that, and even had a discussion with some of my high school friends about whether the fluid was sexual lubricant or urine or both. But I found myself leaning toward the glass again and licking my lips, and I realized that if I was with this incredibly hot woman I wouldn't care. I would suck up everything she squirted and love it all!

The man's cock was now drenched in her juices, but still hard. He lifted her up a little higher and positioned it under her anus! She drew in a dramatically loud breath. He let her down slowly onto his cock. The visual through the window glass was now even more striking! Both sets of pussy lips were still red and puffy, but now her vaginal opening was just as red and glistening with her juice. Her rosy little anus was stretching to accommodate his cock. The long muscles on the inside of her thighs were visibly working to clamp down on his cock even as it stretched her. It took about twenty slow strokes until he seemed to get it all the way into her. He paused and kissed her neck and ears tenderly. She put both hands up behind her and caressed his face.

Then the tenderness disappeared and he began to fiercely move her up and down, impaling her completely. She made little noises like she was bouncing up and down on a trampoline and it was knocking the breath out of her as she hit bottom each time. He was moving her up and down with his arms and thrusting up with his legs. She squirted again, and despite the unmistakable presence of a cock in her ass and very close to her pussy, I realized that I still wanted to give her big long lick!

Suddenly she cried out and a little more juice squirted from her pussy and dribbled onto her ass and his cock. He grunted and pulled his cock out of her. It stood straight up and he shot semen up and all over her huge breasts. She reached up to rub it in, and spread it all over her chest. She turned her head up and they kissed again tenderly. He moved her up into his arms like he was carrying a bride over the threshold. They kissed again. Then the lights fell and the glass turned opaque.

The lights came up to about half in our little room. Polly sat on the edge of her chaise lounge facing me like I was the patient and she was the therapist. Maybe that was very apt! She smiled and took my still hard dick in her hand gently. 'Let's talk" she said. I looked down at her hand and asked "Just talk?"

She laughed. "Lay back and close your eyes and tell me what the play made you think and feel. This way I have the situation well in hand and can get a good feel for your reactions!" She laughed at her own joke. "What did you think of the first woman you saw?"

"She was gorgeous!" I began. "Like a Miss Universe contestant. And she had a special quality, an awareness, a light in her eyes, something about her. I couldn't believe the guy didn't go crazy when she started to strip. I sure did. It made me ache when she tried so hard to get him to go for her. I wanted her!"

She smiled again and gave my penis a little squeeze. "Dana was right about you having good taste! Her name is Isabelle. She is an M.D. and she is one of the finest friends you could ever have. You are also very perceptive. That light in her eyes is because she has an IQ of at least 160 and may well be an empath. She can sometimes sense other people's emotions. Why do you think he rejected her?"

I began slowly. "At the time I couldn't see any reason. But after the whole act I can see it must have been her small breasts."

"You didn't notice they were small at first?" she asked.

"Well, I guess I did because I can still picture them perfectly in my mind's eye. But I did not classify them as small. I was thinking wonderful, beautiful, perky, high, kissable, and ...."

She interrupted my crude attempt at poetry. "I get the picture Romeo" then continued, "what about the second woman?"

I pictured the second woman again. "She looked like a supermodel that just walked right out of Vogue or Sports Illustrated. When she first appeared, I thought there was no way anyone could not go for her. When she knelt down in front of him I was almost apoplectic. I was thinking no, no, no, no he is an idiot. Choose me! When she kissed his ass I felt betrayed."

She smiled again. "You certainly form attachments quickly. She is someone you will also meet, and also a wonderful friend. Now tell me about the third woman and what happened."

My cock twitched in her hand again. "That was the hottest thing I have ever seen. The best porn in the world couldn't hold a candle to that for excitement!

Polly smiled. "Haven't you ever heard it said that plays are much more compelling than movies, my dear?"

I thought a minute. "No. But I will never forget it now! I was surprised at how strongly I reacted to her big breasts. I also thought I was not a T guy and more of an &A guy. But now I am not so sure. When she held up that bra with her hands part of me wanted to shout take it off like in a strip club!

"You and the Admiral, too" she snorted.

I continued "When the guy tore the bra off and grabbed her it was like rubbernecking a traffic accident. I didn't want to look but I couldn't look away. When I heard the sound of her breath whistling roughly through her nostrils, it went all the way to my spine! I wanted to protect her, but at the same time I really wanted to be the one doing it to her. When he grabbed her pigtails I almost lost it! When her pussy began to drip I wondered if it was some sort of involuntary response that she couldn't help. When I saw his cock moving in her throat I felt hot and cold shivers down my spine!"

"You really have some complex responses, my dear." She smiled again. "But basically emotionally sound. What did you feel next?"

My cock twitched again and Polly squeezed the base fairly hard. I continued "When he came in her throat I have to admit my first thought was how great it must feel to do that to her. I was excited and repulsed at the same time. Then when she swallowed and her pussy dripped so much I felt relief when I realized that she liked it! Like I didn't have to feel guilty if it got her off! And it obviously did. I felt sort of a joy to know she was okay! When she said she loved him I realized something very special was going on."

She stood up briefly and gave me long kiss on the lips. It felt wonderful! "Connor", she said "you are meeting and exceeding expectations, as the Admiral would say. And when he held her up with her legs open for all of us to see, you leaned toward the glass. What was going through you mind at that point?"

I felt my face and chest flush bright red but my cock swelled again. She smiled at me warmly. "Don't ever be embarrassed with me, Connor. Always tell me the truth and everything will work out fine."

I gave her the un-redacted version. "I wanted to bury my face in her hairy bush and make her come!" I almost yelled. "When he fucked her and she came again and squirted I felt joy! I don't know if was lubricant, or urine, or both, but I thought to myself that she was so hot I didn't care. I wanted to lick it all up!"

"Even though another man's cock was in her?" Polly asked with a rising tone.

"Yes! I said. The truth was the truth.

Polly sat next to me on the chaise and took my face in her hands. She kissed me fervently but then held my face like a beaming grandmother, not a lover. "You are a wonderful young man, Connor, and you have the potential to become a great man and a great friend. Now another question. If that last couple asked you in the future to join them and help make her come, would you do it?"

I considered that carefully. "I think so, if I felt like they both really wanted that."

She moved toward me intently. "What if I told you they wanted you to do that for them and you couldn't talk to them beforehand? Would you trust me enough to still be willing to do it? She looked at me seriously.

I considered that. "Yes" I concluded.

She paused again. "What if it was someone you had never met or seen before? Could you trust me enough to go ahead with what I asked?

I thought for a minute. "I guess I can't know for sure in advance. But so far trusting you has worked out okay."

She looked serious. "Connor, you are considered a novice trainee here, and initially I am your only trainer. You must trust me. So you will discuss these things only with me until I decide you have moved beyond novice status. But you should know now that all the women you saw dressed in blue tonight are teachers, too. And after you finish your novitiate work, they well all contribute to your training. You will learn to trust each of them as you do me.

I asked her "Do you have a different role than all the others?"

"Sort of." She said. "I am the originator of most of our training methods, and the most experienced in them. I trained all of the other ladies in blue in our methods, so they consider me their mentor and supervisor. Each of us may train one novice at time, but we never have enough qualified candidates for that. Usually only 1 in 10 of the ladies in blue has a novice in training. And we also train the ladies in green and red so that they can become ladies in blue."

She smiled wickedly. "But if you ever even think of calling me 'Mother Superior' I will turn you over my knee and paddle you myself."

I smiled broadly. "That might be fun! Could we ask Dana to watch?"

She smiled and got an expression of mock shock on her face. "Oh you are perceptive young man. But Dana would never be content to just watch! She will eventually become one of your teachers, but in your current low level of training, she might injure you!"

I looked serious but mischievous. "Would it be worth it?" I said.

She smiled and incandescent smile and held my eyes with hers. She crawled up onto my chaise and began to kiss me. Deeply. Sweetly. She was nobody's grandmother right now.

She moved my arms above my head and had me grip the stylized headrest atop the chaise. I was surprised to find it actually had little thumbholes at just the right angle to make my arms completely comfortable. "No matter what happens", she said, "don't move your arms from where they are now."

She kissed me for a long time. I wondered about the other acts in the play. But the glass stayed opaque and I lost all track of time. She kissed my nipples. It drove me wild. She licked my abs and kissed by navel. My cock grew so hard it hurt. She kissed the tops of my thighs, behind my knees, if felt like she was everywhere. Then she kissed my ear and whispered "Don't hold back. Just let yourself go!"

Her mouth descended on my cock and suddenly I was in another world. She varied pressure and suction, gentle and strong, lips and tongue, and a thousand things I still can't fully describe. She was an artist, a master, a wizard, a magician! She sucked me completely down her throat and used her tonsils and vocal cords on me, for all I know. She swirled her tongue clockwise and counterclockwise. She stuck it in my little slit. She licked my balls. Finally she began a relentless rhythm and soon I felt the tide begin to flow.

She moved her mouth about halfway down my shaft and sucked strongly. It felt like I shot a pint! She sucked and swallowed and even hummed softly, taking it all, breathing loudly through her mouth. Then she sucked even more strongly! It felt like she was slurping the last bit of come up like a long string of spaghetti from my balls and out through my cock. It was better than anything I could ever imagine. She smacked her lips and then kissed me again strongly on the lips. There was a feint taste of salt and bitter blue cheese which I supposed was from my semen.

She broke the kiss and said "My dear Connor you are truly a healthy, strapping young man! I might not need to take my vitamins for a week, and my skin will glow for even longer! But we need to get more fruit into your diet, especially pineapple. Now let's see if you have been taking your vitamins!"

She reached up to the sides of the headrest, outside my hands. I realized there was another set up handgrips molded there. With surprising strength, she moved up like a gymnast on a pommel horse and placed her pussy right over my mouth. Her knees were on either side of my head, and she held herself up with her legs and arms so I had to reach out for her with my tongue.

My first thought was I had found still another ab, neck and shoulder exercise that beat the hell out P90X! My workouts paid handsome dividends as I tirelessly and lightly licked every square millimeter of her pussy and inner thighs. Her taste was indescribably both sweet and sour, and her fluid had a texture like aloevera juice. She let herself sink a little lower and I outlined her inner and outer lips and explored the entrance to her vagina. I licked all around her clit but never actually touched it. She began moving her hips to try to center it on my tongue and I teased her by avoiding it.

But she trumped my play. Her amazingly powerful legs squeezed both sides of my head and immobilized it. She centered herself and her pussy lips over my mouth like bomb bay doors over a target. I surrendered myself to my appointed task and alternatively licked, flicked, sucked and bit her gently. She began to produce a fine stream of fluid which I greedily sucked up. Then her legs gripped me even harder and she shuddered. A squirt of even oilier juice jumped out of her and she gasped. Then another, and another. I was in frenzy much more wonderful than had ever I imagined when I leaned toward the glass during the show. I could feel her pussy muscles spasm strongly.

She paused a moment and took a few deep breaths. "Oh Connor!" She said, "You are a very good boy. Let's see how good you can really be!"

Suddenly she moved down even more strongly on me and sealed her pussy onto my mouth like a vacuum grip vise! I stuck my tongue into her as far as I could and moved it around trying to touch every bit of the inside of her vagina. She ground her clit against my nose shamelessly, and came three more times. I swallowed the juice like nectar.

She paused again and took quite a few deep breaths. So did I. "Connor my boy", she said still trying to catch her breath, "let's go for one more destination on our little tour!"

I was confused for a minute, but then her arms moved her body farther up toward the top of the chaise lounge and her ass squarely targeted my face. There was no teasing and no need to reach for her. She stuck her ass right on my face and rode me like a saddle on a horse. I adjusted the angle of my neck to maximize penetration, rolled my tongue up to stiffen it, and proceeded to fuck her ass with it and every ounce of strength I could muster. I was determined to outlast a70 year old woman, but her capacity for orgasm was amazing. I rolled my tongue around inside her like an epileptic snake, trying to touch every part of her ass. She came at least three more times, but I lost count. Finally she gave out a little squeak and rolled off of me, then lay beside me again.

Her breath labored for a while, I could feel her heart pounding in her chest next to mine. Gradually it slowed down. She spoke first "Well you have certainly fulfilled your social obligations to me tonight young man! And you made me fall in love with you in the bargain!"

I answered without thinking. "I fell for you first, Polly."

I felt her tears on my cheek. Then suddenly she was all business again.

"Let's get dressed. It is after midnight and we have guests to show out. Tomorrow you can sleep as late as you like and there are no scheduled activities. But remember all next week, you are forbidden to masturbate or have sex until you can be here with me again."

Sunday I slept very late. I got my workouts in, but the day went by in a blur. I had breakfast very early Monday morning and was waiting at six when the company pickup pulled up.

I put my gear in the back and jumped into the passenger seat. The driver said "Hi I'm Eddie", and offered his hand. I took it before I glanced over at him. He had olive skin, black hair, and was of average height but through his flannel shirt it looked like his muscles were very well developed and defined. I must have done a double take.

"Edgarsen?" I asked haltingly. "Yep", he said. "I am Edith's half brother. Welcome aboard. It should be an interesting month."

I smiled. "You're darn tootin' it will, kiddo!"

He looked at me askance. "While you are at work, you should never discuss your social obligations with anyone, even me. All your communications should be with Polly here at the estate until she tells you differently. "

The first day at work was used for filling out forms, a mandatory safety course, a refresher CPR and first aid class, and a presentation on various climbing shoes, knots, axes, and saws. I threw myself into it and was determined to do well.

But I was certain that much more than the average logger, I was really looking forward to the weekend!

conanthe
conanthe
2,768 Followers