The Women in Blue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,766 Followers

She managed to look both proud and apprehensive all at once. She gave me another strong hug and she actually shivered a little. "OK" she said. "In a few minutes we are all going to watch one more short play. It will give you some things to think about, and they may very well apply to your challenges. Then I will give the three of you your instructions for the rest of the weekend." Polly motioned to the admiral and to Edith. Edith came over and sat on one side of me and Polly sat on the other. Both women put their arms around my shoulders protectively. The Admiral sat with Sherry and Dick and began speaking to them in hushed tones.

Edith leaned over and spoke in Connor's ear. "Connor, do you know the real measure of a man?" I made no answer, and she continued, "It's not how big or tall he is, or how strong, or how good he looks, or how much money he has, or anything that compares him to other men in a particular way. It is what is in his heart, and how he treats other people. It is honestly recognizing what is in his heart and soul, without self deception, and acting on it. Poly and I both think you can be not just a good man, but a great man. Remember that this weekend if you have any doubts. Now I have to go because I am in the next act."

She got up and left the viewing room. My heart was beating like a jackhammer with apprehension about what she had said and both excitement about what I was about to see: Edith in the stage lights!

Polly began to speak softly into my other ear, "Connor, I am giving you a preview of what the upcoming play may make you feel, so you can analyze your feelings yourself during the play. The play makes clear that some people's 'kinks' are not same as others. And sometimes one person's kinks can never be accommodated by another. But happily, sometimes they match up perfectly. For example, Sherry has a kink that demands she be naughty and exhibitionistic to really be fulfilled. She gets a real thrill out of knowing that her husband and sometimes other people are watching her have sex with someone else. She matches up well with Dick, because he is giving and willing to let her do what excites Sherry the most, and also because one of his kinks is that he gets a huge thrill out of watching his wife being naughty. I think it helps him to know that Sherry is very attractive to other men, which validates his choice of her, and actually acts to enhance his perceived status with other males. Another kink; like many men, he gets tremendously excited while watching his wife with another woman. At first Sherry was resistant to even try that, but she threw herself into it to try to put on a good show for Dick. But she discovered that her lack of attraction for other women was pure socialization; nurture rather than nature. Once she actually experienced being with a woman, her body responded strongly and she found real joy there. Thus she and Dick got the best of both worlds. This play will raise some questions about yourself that you may be able to answer this weekend. If you can do that, your gamble will have paid off very handsomely.

The lights dimmed in our viewing room. The glass turned transparent and the stage lights came up. Connor's heart immediately pounded. Edith was hanging from a set of cloth loops suspended on ropes hanging from the ceiling. She had on her red garters and stockings and push up cut out bra. She was hanging such that her trunk was at an angle and her legs were almost horizontal, but with her knees a little higher than her hips, so that audience could clearly see both her face and her pubic area. She was supported by loops under her ankles, knees, waist, shoulders and neck. She was strapped with Velcro and appeared unable to move or change her position, and a bright spotlight was focused on her. Connor was fascinated to see that the fine white hair he had seen on her lower back in the kitchen last week covered her ass and the very tops of her thighs and then blended smoothly into bright blonde pubic hair between her legs, He jerked in his seat and Polly patted his shoulder. Edith's long blonde hair streamed freely down from her head. Her hips were about 4 feet off the stage floor, with her head even higher. He was mesmerized by the rhythmic movement of her abdominal muscles in time with her breathing. He could not believe how strongly he was reacting! That was Edith up there! He wanted her to be okay!

Three other women walked into the scene, and first he could see only dark figures in silhouette. Then they stepped into the light one at a time. The first was a very tall and powerfully athletic black woman who might have been a basketball or volleyball player, but with big breasts that might have been in the way for both those sports. She had on exactly the same red outfit as Edith. The second woman was a redhead of average height but with a very full and voluptuous body covered with freckles, also in the women in red outfit. He could see that the third woman was dark and very petite and shapely as she strutted into the light in a green outfit. His heart almost stopped as he realized it was Dana! He gasped. Polly whispered in his ear "Perhaps we should get an EKG monitor to make sure you are all right?"

The tall black woman pushed the two others away roughly and began to caress Edith. They just watched her. It looked like it was some kind of competition to possess her. She showed off her breasts and long legs and shapely hips like a strutting peacock. She touched Edith's breasts lovingly, kissed her neck, and then kissed her breasts. She cupped Edith's buttocks, and ran her tongue between them. She kissed the underside of Edith's thighs, calves, and feet. The tall black woman began to breathe strongly and her pussy was shiny in the stage lights, but Edith's face remained a mask and her body remained almost motionless in the straps. The woman began to look frustrated at the lack of a response. She pinched Edith's nipples roughly, the stepped between her legs and began to lick Edith's pussy. Her motions became stronger and stronger until she was aggressively plunging her tongue into Edith and roughly licking and biting her. Still there was no response. Edith's face showed only that she was enduring, not enjoying, the woman's attention. The black woman stopped and glared at Edith in frustration. She had failed completely to excite her.

The redheaded woman pushed the tall black one away roughly and kicked at her. She fell to the floor and then just watched. The red head smiled a superior smile and began to gently caress Edith. She gently licked almost every square millimeter of her blond body that she could reach, and seemed as fascinated as Connor was with the fine white hair. She licked it gently, using her tongue to comb it back and forth, feeling every little fine strand with her tongue. Connor groaned out load, as he had wanted to do that ever since he saw it. The redhead was similarly affected as her skin became flushed and a trickle of juice dripped down her legs. Her nipples look like red rocks! She then gently worked her way toward the transition between the fine white hair and the curly blond pubic hair. Connor suddenly remembered Edith's incredible fragrance. Edith's expression remained calm, she wasn't stoically enduring the attention as she had with the first woman who wanted to have her, but she wasn't enjoying it either. The woman kissed Edith's vaginal lips and patiently and lightly licked her clitoris. She was relentless, but still produced no response. She inserted a finger into Edith's vagina and moved it around. She put another near Edith's anus and moved it back and forth. Edith's expression did not change at all. After a few more minutes of the same motions with no response from Edith, the woman gave up and sat frustrated, but continued to watch Edith forlornly. Connor considered that perhaps Edith was just not wired to respond to other women.

Dana walked up to Edith and smiled and whispered in her ear as she caressed Edith's face and shoulders lovingly. Edith still could not move, but her eyes got wide. Dana began kissing Edith's armpits lightly and then licking them from bottom to top. Edith moved her shoulders sensuously and arched her back as much as she could in the restraints. Dana then moved all the way to her feet and began kissing and licking them! Dana then demonstrated some amazing flexibility and strength. While she continued to kiss Edith's feet, she effortlessly lifted one of her legs up horizontally and put her toes in Edith's mouth. "Lick them!" she commanded. Connor was dumbfounded! It also gave him an incredible view of Dana's perfect ass and beautifully defined leg muscles. If you wanted a figure model for classic nudes, Dana was first pick! Edith groaned and began to frantically suck the toes into her mouth! "That's a good girl!" Dana said. "If you do a good job on my feet I might let you lick something else!"

Edith groaned again and she became visibly wet between her legs. Connor was so hard he thought his dick might break in half! Dana climbed up the ropes like a circus performer, lifting herself with her arms only and holding her legs out horizontal in a suggestive and very erotic pike position. Connor knew from his recent free climbing experience how difficult that was. Dana's arms must be like coiled steel springs under her incredibly smooth skin! She suspended herself above Edith's face, and then she lowered her pussy toward Edith's mouth, but kept it just out of reach. Dana's mound was now shiny and wet and a little of her fluid dripped onto Edith's face, and her breath came faster to reclaim the oxygen she had used during her exertion. Edith extended her tongue as far as she could but she just could not touch Dana. Edith moaned in frustration. Dana's breasts rose and fell exotically with her breath. Connor had no more doubt that Edith was wired for women, too, but just looks and mechanical sex play did not do it for her, regardless of how well built, sexy, skillful, or determined the other two women had been. But whatever Dana had whispered to her must have turned her on, and then the teasing and light domination had quickly driven her crazy.

Dana then flipped over like a gymnast doing a slow and controlled dismount and stood on the floor to kiss Edith's thighs. Edith moaned. Suddenly Dana planted her face between Edith's legs and began to eat her in earnest. Edith shook and bucked in the straps as she came and cried out. Dana then moved back and used her fingers in Edith's pussy and ass, much as the previous girl had tried. But the response was radically different. Edith shook and immediately squirted juice about a foot out of her snatch. Dana guzzled it happily. Connor wanted to jump through the window and get in there with them!

Dana then moved over and stood above the tall black woman with a smug smile on her face, and then bent down and kissed her on the lips, making her taste Edith's juices. Then she did the same thing to the redhead. Connor got the point: They thought they had physical superiority over tiny Dana and could win over Edith on that basis. But petite little Dana had hidden strength, determination, and insight into Edith's kinks, and that won out. Dana reached up and released Edith, who gracefully let herself down to the floor with her arms. Edith and Dana walked off stage arm in arm, and the lights went down. Connor would have to wait a few minutes before he could stand.

Polly looked at his lap. She spoke softly, "My my Connor. You are so excited just from watching two women merely scratch the surface of what they can do for each other! Think about that this weekend."

She motioned for Sherry and Dick to come over and join them. Dick laughed at the expression on Connor's face and said he was also having trouble walking after that play.

Polly looked at the three of them seriously, and began "I am going to ask the three of you to take a big risk, for perhaps a huge breakthrough. Sherry and Dick, you have just completed years of work to build trust and reveal and embrace all of each other's kinks and find ways to please each other. I am asking you to show and tell Connor all of these; show him how they let you excite and satisfy each other and how you have faced them all together. I am asking Connor to do anything he can think of and anything you ask of him to make that even better, to make your shared fantasies even more powerful. That is what you will do the rest of tonight, and until noon tomorrow. Then from noon to six, Connor will do his best to face all of his kinks and reveal them to you, asking for what he needs and wants. And you will both do your best to give it to him, and to improvise and think of the things he has not realized will fulfill him completely. Connor, Dick and Sherry are staying upstairs in one of our suites. It has already been stocked with all the food and drink you three will need. You will have complete privacy. It's time for you three to go upstairs and do the work. I will come to talk to you all at 6 PM tomorrow. Now go make me proud."

Sherry, Dick, and Connor all shared a sheepish glance. Then Sherry stood up and Connor and Dick followed her upstairs to their suite. As the door closed behind them, Connor wondered what surprises awaited him. The suite was beautifully appointed, but with some interesting decorative touches that usually did not appear in Architectural Digest. There were three of the modernistic chaise lounges in the great room, complete with their added head rests and some other attachments. There were also several little footstools with the same leather upholstery and some unusual hollows and grips, and a large hanging chair on chains that were attached to the ceiling.

Sherry motioned to a large couch against the wall and the three of them sat down. She took Connor's hand in hers. "Connor, we are honored that you chose to take a chance and trust us tonight. I am sure you know that we both love Polly, and she has told us that she loves you. So I wanted to promise you again that we are going to be completely honest and open with you and will never intentionally do anything to hurt you."

She paused, then continued in a tone just like Polly used when she was about to say or do something to shock me, excite me, and make me think and learn about something, "But I will sometimes deliberately make you a little uncomfortable when there is something you have to face and deal with!"

With that she stood up and led us both over to one of the chaise lounges. She motioned for us to stand right next to each other, and then she dropped to her knees in front of us, using one of the little leather footstools as a kneeler. She smiled up sweetly, and then looked directly at her husband. Then, never breaking eye contact with him, she reached over to me and loosened my belt, unzipped my pants, and dropped them and my underwear to the floor. She smiled again at her husband wickedly.

Then her eyes hooded with lust and she engulfed my cock with her seemingly tiny black mouth. She took me into her mouth forcefully and deeply, sucking strongly, still never losing eye contact with Dick. I started to worry about him feeling humiliated, but he was smiling broadly. Sherry showed no gentleness, no teasing, and no subtlety. She was doing her best to make me come as fast as she could. She was making great progress. While Polly's wonderful techniques had been slow and lilting and teasing, Sherry was being forceful and aggressive. She took more and more of me into her mouth with each stroke until she was taking my entire length with ease. She was using strong suction and twisting her head rapidly from side to side. She put one hand on my balls and another near my anus. Her brown eyes danced with fire and her breath resounded through her nostrils. It was hard to believe her little mouth and throat could take it all, but she did it with effortless grace. I soon lost control. She moved her mouth up to hold just the crown of my cock and then sucked mercilessly. I came in a torrent. She moaned and hummed just like Polly had, but the note and tune were different. She swallowed most of my come, but seemed to deliberately let a little slip out of her mouth and run down her chin.

The she suddenly stood up and kissed me hard on the mouth. Her mouth tasted salty and tart again like a strong blue cheese dressing, but I noticed with a little more of a sweet aftertaste than with Polly last week.

Then she moved to her husband and smiled wickedly at him.

He said "what an incredible slut you are!" Then he smiled and added "I love it and I love you!" She then kissed him. He tongued her deeply and kissed all over her face, inevitably tasting the drops of my semen left on her chin. Maybe he liked being humiliated, but at the same time he seemed so happy, confident and strong. And Polly said he had no challenges in being confident, that he had had to work on sensitivity and humility! But Polly and also said one of their complementary kinks was that Sherry enjoyed being naughty with him watching and he loved watching her! But that alone would not make me confident – so what made him so self assured?

Polly then looked at me with a strange and challenging look. Her brown eyes were so expressive it was almost scary. Her look was a challenge, a taunt, and a tease! They said 'can you handle this, young man?' Was she asking if I was sensitive enough to worry about Dick's feelings or was I insensitive enough to not think about Dick and just enjoy her? Then she kneeled in front of her husband and dropped his pants, never taking her eyes from mine.

And out sprung a giant, huge, thick, throbbing, pulsing and obscenely pink cock! Her eyes said 'what you think of this, young man!'

A thousand thoughts flew through my head. Holy Hot Dog, Batman! No wonder he was so self confidant! How big is that thing anyway? I have been in a lot of locker rooms, but I have never seen anything like this. Why can't I breathe?

I tried to rationally estimate its size. No wonder Edith had said he was quite a physical specimen! It looked like two aluminum beer cans stacked one atop another, with a billiard ball on top, and then covered with tightly stretched pink skin. How could she possibly get that thing in her mouth? What would it feel like? Did Dana and Edith have dreams about it? Wouldn't it split Sherry's delicate and beautiful little vagina in half? I guess I don't have to worry about him being humiliated; I have to worry about me!

I remembered one of the porn videos at my cousin's fraternity party had featured a bald black guy with a cock that may have actually been a little bit longer, but this one was at least twice as thick and thus had much greater volume. The protruding shaft along its underside looked as big as a garden hose by itself! It's a force of nature! Even though I had just come in Sherry's mouth less than two minutes ago, my cock was still as hard as it had ever been! I found that confusing and disturbing! But I certainly was excited.

Sherry began licking and flicking Dick's giant organ with her tongue, leaving the question of whether she could get it in her mouth still unanswered. The good news was I was still breathing; the bad news was I was mouth breathing because my jaw had involuntarily dropped since I saw Dick's dick! The good news was he was not watching me as his eyes were closed as he enjoyed her tongue bath; the bad news was I was watching his cock like a mongoose watched a cobra! Maybe I was just watching Sherry's tongue, yeah, that's it! No, no it wasn't. Truth was truth. It was that feeling I was beginning to recognize as significant: I didn't want to look but I could not look away! Maybe Sherry could unhinge her jaw like a snake?

She worked diligently and soon had the entire surface area of the massive missile dripping with her saliva. Then she rose and used her hands on my shoulders to have me sit on one chaise lounge. She moved another chaise right in front of me, still keeping her gaze locked on my eyes. She climbed up onto the second chaise using a convenient set of hand holds and positioned her ass in the air about 18 inches from my face and wiggled it toward her husband.

conanthe
conanthe
2,766 Followers