The Women in Blue Ch. 03

Story Info
Stepping it up a notch!
6.1k words
4.3
32.9k
8

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,766 Followers

Connor paused, resting on his legs supported by the little shelf on the chaise like he was sitting up in the saddle and getting ready to ride. He surveyed the coupled couple just below him. Sherry was dripping wet, and her juices flowed down her husband's cock like hot juices leaking on a turkey baster, except his dick was lot thicker, and most of it was hidden in her snatch. Her little dark pink rosebud was calling out, begging to be penetrated, and Dick's question about Connor and Dick soon being separated by just a little sliver of Sherry hung in the air.

For some reason, Connor suddenly recalled reading an advice column in one of his cousin's collection of 'stroke books' (as his father called them) when he was about 14 and curiously reading everything he could find about sex. It purported to be a letter from a woman who had finally convinced her husband to do a threesome with her and another guy, and she was looking forward to double penetration and massive orgasms. But in the end she was terribly disappointed because the two guys were so freaked out about making sure they didn't touch each other that they really couldn't get into the proper positions to penetrate her effectively and didn't pay enough attention to her!

Connor remembered what Polly had said about it not being enough for 'trusted friends' to just accommodate each other's kinks and that they had to learn to fully embrace them and get joy from them themselves.

Then, he bizarrely also remembered Mr. DuBois, his high school history teacher, who had given Connor his only exposure to classical philosophers so far in his young life. When talking about history, he would throw in parenthetical references to philosophy, quoting Sun Tzu or Von Clausewitz when talking about battles, and Nietzsche on revolution, etc. Connor could not remember who said it, but he recalled the idea that tactical surprise in battles usually does not come from not seeing something, but rather comes from seeing it and not realizing what it means.

He took another look at Sherry and Dick. What was he seeing and not understanding? What would it take to make sure they could all get the best possible experience out of this? Could he embrace this and get some joy himself? What did he have to face in himself? Suddenly he got an idea, two ideas actually.

"Well Dick", he finally spoke with false bravado, "I think we may soon have get a lot closer than that, because I think Sherry's 'tight little ass' as you called it, could use some lube, and it should be something a little more slippery than saliva." Connor leaned down and began to lick up the juices dripping out of Sherry and used his mouth to transfer them to her ass, touching both Dick and Sherry vigorously and intimately in the process. Both of them sighed, murmured, and squirmed. "Oh my, Connor" said Sherry "that's a good idea! And as a side effect of your efforts, I can feel Dick getting even bigger inside me.

In for a penny, in for a pound, thought Connor. "Do you think that's right, Dick?" he asked. "Oh, man, yes! It surprised the hell out of me when you started doing it, but my reaction is unmistakable!

Connor laughed. He remembered that his father used to say that sometimes being an officer just meant you had to act brave, even though you were really terrified! So he said "Well then let's get the full effect, not just a side effect!" And with that he began strumming the stiffened end his tongue back and forth left and right along the big shaft on the underside of Dick's cock, moving up to the point where it disappeared into Sherry, and then all the way back to its base and then back up and down several times.

The married couple practically sang a duet as Dick reveled in the stimulation and Sherry felt Dick expanding even further. "Ohhhh! Ahhhhhhh!"

Connor stopped his efforts, confident that Dick and Sherry had enjoyed them, and thinking maybe he had too. He put his still rock hard, but normally sized, organ up to Sherry's little rosebud and thrust it into her slowly. It was a perfect fit. He and Dick slowly found a rhythm. They gradually synchronized and extended their mutual thrusts into her, and soon Sherry was fully filled with phallus. After a few minutes of this her cooing noises became wildcat moans, and she began twitching like she might be having a seizure. But seizures are not usually accompanied by squirting sexual lubricant! She was actually having either one long orgasm or a series of short ones, but either way her muscle contractions were transmitted to both Dick and Conner easily through their shared surfaces. It proved too much for Dick to stand, and Connor could then feel him twitching and thrusting into Sherry as he shot off inside her. Connor followed in concert a second later and Sherry's sound effects went up in both pitch and volume. Dick kissed Sherry's neck in front, and Conner kissed her shoulders and back, and she actually lost consciousness for a while!

One floor above them, in the master bedroom of the estate, Polly and the Admiral were holding hands as they watched the 3D 4K video feed from the guest suite. "He's a natural, Polly exclaimed, "A stone natural!" The admiral laughed, and completed her train of thought "He's the Roy Hobbs of sexual adaptation and kink switching! It looks like your plan is moving forward, and much sooner than we dared to even hope! We have some quick work to do to get the next phase moving." They turned off the monitor and held each other tightly.

Back in the guest suite, the sound of labored breathing filled the great room of the suite. Gradually their heart rates and respiration rates fell back towards normal. Connor balanced on his still slightly shaky legs and stood slowly, then stepped down from the chaise lounge to the floor. He saw that Dick had wrapped Sherry in his arms and they remained locked together on the chaise. The clock on the wall read 5 AM.

He spotted a large wicker basket under one of the chaise lounges and opened it to find some cotton towels and what looked like a silver ice bucket. It turned out to contain warm wet towels infused with a slight hint of lavender. He took one and wiped down his face, then his cock and the front of his body that was covered with various secretions from him and his two playmates. Part of the hamper was a plastic lined receptacle for, he presumed, the soiled wet towels. He tossed his in a grabbed one of the warm dry cotton towel to dry off with. It felt wonderful.

Sherry rose on still wobbly legs and he handed her a wet cloth, and then one to Dick who followed right behind her. The both enjoyed the sensuous feel of the warmth and cleansing. Sherry needed two! Dick and Connor sat opposite each other on the two lounges also using their dry towels to mop their brows and tried to recuperate. Sherry bent and kissed them both on the cheek and said "there should be a cart with a midnight snack in the kitchenette, and we can roll it out here." Connor looked and saw the open door to the little kitchen and what looked like a hotel room service cart just inside the door. Sherry then giggled and said "First dibs on the bathroom!" and ran in and closed the door behind her. Dick laughed "Some things about women never change!"

Connor rolled the cart out and took the covers off the various dishes on it. There were glasses, an ice bucket filled with individual sized bottles of sparkling water, and another ice bucket with a carafe of orange juice, along with various fruits and sliced cheeses and some black bread and marmalade. He and Dick each grabbed a sparkling water, then another, as they found they were a bit dehydrated!

Dick was the first to speak, "Connor" he said "I was amazed at your boldness! One of my kinks that took a long time to work through was my early negative socialization about sexual contact between men and the conflict with what I discovered was my natural attraction for some males. It was very difficult for me and I could not have faced it without Sherry. I am almost envious of how quickly you confronted the issue, and I was surprised and thrilled at the way you did it. You touched me in more ways than one!"

Connor felt his face turn bright red. "I would say I am now aware of the issue, but have hardly worked through it completely!"

Dick laughed, "I hear you. But it took me years of running away from it before I made any attempt at dealing with it. You are way ahead on that."

Connor realized that if he couldn't talk to Dick about this, who could he talk to? "Well, I probably had the same kind of early conditioning that you did, living on navy bases until I was 14. Accusations of homosexuality were the primary teasing and baiting technique used when the new boys showed up, and my dad got promoted and moved so often that I was almost always the new kid on base. The only good effect was that I can hold my own in a fight. I have lots more actual fighting experience than any other ten kids my age, and when my dad was a base commander in Japan, I got some pretty great training in Aikido from some shore patrol CWOs."

Dick laughed. "I was always so big for my age that I almost never had to fight, but there were other problems. When I turned 13, the hormones really kicked in. I added 3" in height over that summer, but also 3 inches on my penis. It created problems." Connor said "Most guys would like to have that problem!"

Dick continued "Don't be so sure! Word got around from the locker room to the PTA mom network, and suddenly I was getting sleepover invitations from families I didn't even know, just so the mom could check me out. Then after my dad got wind of a couple of divorced single dads asking me over, he freaked out. He punched one of the dads out, and started giving me weekly lectures on the topic of "all gay men are child molesters". By then I was having some feelings about the other guys in the locker room, and it made me think I was going to grow up to be a child molester, too!"

Dick paused and laughed. "You would think it would have at least helped me get girls! And it did help me get dates. They all wanted to go parking with me and get a feel or a look at it. But most of them were scared of it even when I was not even really hard. I had a date with one girl who I thought was so wonderful and she let me kiss her while she moved her hand up and down on it and opened up my pants. I was in heaven! But when I got really hard she said it scared her and asked me to take her home!"

Dick laughed again. "When I got to college, things improved a little. I was on the football team, so I got invited to all sorts of sorority and fraternity parties. I discovered that the more experienced girls were not scared of it, but 'it' was all they were interested in, but that was okay for college, I guess. The guys who were open about being gay chased me something terrible, which left me very conflicted, and the promiscuity and riskiness of their behavior freaked me out. It was only in this environment here at the estate with Sherry and Polly's help and where everyone is medically and psychologically tested seven ways to Sunday that I could even begin to think about really acting on some of my urges."

Connor grabbed a plate and selected some food, then sat on the chaise and realized how hungry he was. Dick did the same, and Sherry emerged from the bathroom and joined them. "Boy I am hungry and thirsty!" she said. Connor remembered his last vitamin and searched through his tuxedo pants and found it. He took it, using one more sparkling water from the bucket. Sherry continued, "You guys have almost worn me out. Thank you!"

"Almost?" Connor asked. Sherry smiled. "Yes, I have a few other ideas!" She said teasingly "and we have a few kinks to get across to you before we start to work on yours, Connor. Speaking of which, what have you and Dick been talking about?"

Connor laughed. He guessed he could talk to Sherry about this too. "Dick's dick, among other things!" he said. Sherry and Dick both almost spit out what they were chewing and laughed. Connor continued "We were talking really about early socialization against sexual contact with the same sex, versus later in adult life having to face and deal with those urges."

Sherry laughed. "It's amazing how many people still act like scared children confronting the boogie man when this subject comes up. Since we know that the majority of males and females can respond to and enjoy others of the same sex, it seems silly to pretend otherwise. Someone born in ancient Greece might have been ostracized for not embracing male on male sex, and someone in the ancient middle east, where they needed all the births they could get, would have been totally ostracized for engaging in it. But the underlying genetics is the same, the difference is all socialization!"

Dick added "One of our advisors says these prejudices often help people deal with their own basic inadequacies. The people who react in an exaggerated and sometimes violent manner to the very idea of threesomes that include same sex contact are often very conflicted about their own sexuality and self worth in general. This is what is called 'reaction formation' and is really a self distraction that allows them to avoid looking objectively at their own shortcomings. It makes sure they have no chance of facing their issues and dealing with them. In fact it is the ultimate hubris as they are essentially saying they are perfect as they are. For example, consider the 'Mr. Macho' type who says that any man who would allow such male contact or enjoy seeing his wife in a threesome with another man is inferior and beneath contempt compared to 'Mr. Macho'. But this belief is often all Mr. Macho has! Objectively, he is usually less intelligent, less emotionally aware, and less able to please his female partners. Often he desperately wants to make sure that he is never in such a situation because he is afraid of confirming what he already knows: that he does not compare well with other males."

Sherry continued, "I certainly did a total one hundred and eighty degree turn after Dick asked me to look at it. We have sort of complementary mirror image kinks, in that Dick was totally turned on by seeing me with another woman, and I am turned on by seeing Dick with another man. So a few minutes ago when I realized what you had done for Dick, it turned me on much more than the physical act of double penetration that followed. That experience was just as spectacular as I thought it would be, but your breakthrough with Dick was more of a lasting, trusting, freeing kind of turn on."

"So you haven't done this before with somebody else?" Connor asked. "No" they both said simultaneously. "We discussed it and decided we definitely wanted to do it, but you were the first person with whom we felt was worth the risk, and we were right!"

Connor asked, "Sherry, when did you discover each other's proclivities and work through them?" "Not until Dick helped me to be open about my natural attraction to women." Sherry said. "Then I realized that I had been hiding my feelings about it because I thought it would protect Dick, but I was really holding him back." "So do you like watching Dick with another guy more than he likes watching you with another woman?" Connor wondered aloud.

Sherry considered. "I don't know the exact comparison, but we both like it a lot! Would you like to know how we worked thorough it?" Connor laughed uncomfortably "Boy would I!"

"We got together with people Polly said we could trust, and just practiced!" Sherry exclaimed. "I sat in a chair and got totally turned on watching Dick learn about how to please other guys! And he watched me while I learned how to please other women. It was amazing. When we first began doing with the other watching we felt so incredibly hot and amazed at how beautiful our partner was, but when we were trying to perform while the other watched, we each felt clumsy and unskilled. But we got better through just plain practice, and we kept at it because we knew our partner loved watching."

Connor was curious "But that kind of intimacy one on one with individuals did not seem as big a risk as what we just did?"

Sherry spoke first, "Well, we did that in stages. We first did individual 'private showings' and practiced 'same sex sex' with other people that Polly said we could trust. But that was very private, and in fact the first encounters were completely anonymous. Then we had private sessions with that were not anonymous but were still one on one without our spouses there. When we had reached a level of relative comfort and skill at the basic mechanics, then we involved the spouses and let each other watch and enjoy. But we still felt a little uncomfortable until we knew that we were pretty good at it, that we liked it, and that our spouse really liked watching us."

Dick spoke up, "But what we did with you was much more intimate and risky! We knew we had the physical skills, but being with you was not just practice, it was real emotional sharing and essentially extending our partnership to include you. But you 'came through' to make a bad pun! You stepped up and made it even better than we imagined, and we both now trust you even more and feel a very strong bond with you." Connor thought carefully. He had not realized what a responsibility he was taking on when he agreed to all this!

"And once we began practicing together, we learned something else, especially about Sherry." Dick said. "Sherry kept trying to give me tips on how to do things because she just couldn't get out of 'teacher' mode. She was like the director of a film telling everyone what to do."

Sherry laughed. "I didn't see it, but Polly did!" She had me act in another "private showing' play where Dick and another guy were my submissive slaves and I was their Master and ordered them to do things to each other, and to me. I got so turned on I almost passed out, even before they touched me, and thus we knew I have a little Dominatrix in me! Polly also made me see I was naturally more submissive, but enjoyed switching roles sometimes. In fact, that is one of Polly's general teaching principles. You need to experience things from both sides of an act before you can really be good at it!"

Connor asked "What's a private showing again?"

Dick said 'It's like a play with no audience. The actors learn from acting in the play, not watching others. There a usually just a few people involved. And you can learn as much or more than from a regular play believe me! The plays I watched usually gave me a lot of questions to ask about myself, but the answers often came from experiencing something in a private showing." Dick laughed softly "Which means that I bet I know what Sherry's idea is for the rest of our time!"

Sherry laughed a dramatic and overacted villain's laugh, and said archly "Come over here, you naughty boys!"

She walked over to the chair hanging from ropes from the ceiling. We followed, and I could see that it was not simply a chair but a big mix and match set of webbing, chains, rope, snaps, little cushions and Velcro fasteners that could be rearranged into almost any configuration. Sherry unsnapped a few junctions and rearranged them. She motioned for me to step up and put two nylon webbings about 3 inches wide around my both thighs between the knee and my buttocks, and then attached each of those to one rope for each leg, so that I was setting on them like a seat (or a climbing harness, I thought, from my day job) and held up by the two ropes. She then fastened the arrangement with Velcro, and hooked another set of Velcro loops up about my wrists and attached them higher up along the rope. Then she picked up a little device that looked like a small TV remote control and pressed a few buttons.

My arms were pulled slowly up above my head by a motor somewhere in the ceiling, and then my legs were pulled up by the loops on my thighs, supporting me completely, but also immobilizing me. I was reminded of watching Edith suspended helpless on stage! But my legs were pulled apart and I was mostly vertical and bent at the waist where Edith had been primarily horizontal. I moved my arms and hands around and realized I could grab the rope with them, but that was really all I could do. Suddenly my heart pounded and my breath labored! Sherry touched my shoulder and said "There is nothing to fear Connor, except perhaps getting something you have never allowed yourself to have and giving something to Dick and me that you never knew you had to give."

conanthe
conanthe
2,766 Followers
12