The Wonderful Adventrues of Miss K: The Tower...

Story Info
Miss K & Tracy play while making a toy.
7.1k words
4.4
42.3k
9
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettLynn
BrettLynn
289 Followers

The Wonderful Adventures Of Miss K: The Tower Of Power

Welcome to yet another wild sex romp of mine. If it illegal in your jurisdiction to read erotic materials such as this, please don't read this. I reserve all non-electronic and all commercial rights to this work. If you wish to read some of my other work, please check out my profile.

The name 'Brett Lynn' is a pen name, and I am not connected in any form with anyone with the above name. Now that the legalese is done, let's get going.

* * * * *

Miss K and Tracy drove down I-10 across the Texas prairie, LL Cool J's "Jingling Baby" blasting out of the stereo, and their breasts were definitely doing just that as they danced to the song. Miss K wore a black New York Liberty jersey, tailored to cling to her man-made curves and to leave out a line of cleavage that cut out the "er" in the word "Liberty". Tracy wore a wifebeater cut to bare her midriff along with an ultra-short denim that bared her bare, shaved crotch if she were the least bit immodest.

As the song came to a close, Miss K ran her hand through her auburn hair, then let out a sigh as she smiled. "Man, that song was fun!" Miss K said. "Brings back memories of the Albee Square Mall, high school and all of that."

"Don't you mean the Galleria at Metrotech?" Tracy chimed in.

"No fuck that. It'll always be the Albee Square Mall to me," Miss K said in mock anger before breaking out in a wide smile. "But you know what Trace?"

"What?" Tracy said, looking at her friend curiously.

"This, this trip here, has given me some memories too. Besides, it's not an average experience that someone goes around fucking girls with a good friend."

"Aww," Tracy said as she reached over from the passenger side and gave Miss K a bear hug. "That's so sweet of you to say!" she continued before reaching into her friend's jersey and tweaking a nipple.

"And that's so freaky of you to do," Miss K said as she gave Tracy a quick kiss. "Now get off me, woman! I need to drive!"

"Well, screw you then," Tracy said in mock disgust before playfully punching her friend in the arm.

Miss K let out another sigh before continuing, "you know, it's fun doing shit like this, especially in these times. I'll never forget those people in those buildings dying. Heck, I had a bird's eye view of the whole thing." She paused, then said, "but fuck that. Shit, if those people wanna go kill a bunch of innocents so they can live a life of death and suffering on Earth, I'm gonna being a source of joy of life." Miss K then finished, "I ain't letting no goddamn spoiled Saudi brat scare me out of joy and pleasure!"

"You go girl!" Tracy said, nodding in support.

"And speaking of pleasure," Miss K said as she pulled down one side of her jersey to let her breast pop out. "Would you mind nursing on me?"

"With pleasure babe!" Tracy said before leaning over and licking a circle around Miss K's areola, making her friend gasp in pleasure.

She then took the nipple in her mouth, bobbing her head back and forth on it like she was nursing. Then, she flicked her tongue over Miss K's nipple, making it harden in her mouth. She heard Miss K start to breath heavily and stroke her blonde hair, just enjoying the oral attention.

"RING!!!"

Miss K sucked her teeth in frustration, then pushed away Tracy dug for the phone between the seats. After four rings, she managed to flip the phone open and put it to her ear.

"Hello?"

"Yo, it's me Kim from the Lou."

"What's up?"

"What do you mean wazzup? You dun fucked up my life, you fucking fake ass bitch!"

Miss K struggled to keep control of the car as she recoiled from the cell phone.

"What's going on?" Tracy said, visibly worried at her friend's reaction.

Miss K shrugged her shoulders, then placed the phone back on her ear. "How did I manage to mess up your life?"

"With that fucking dick of yours, that's how. Every time my girl comes over and I wanna dig her out with the strap-on, I gotta hear your fucking name, talking how what I got ain't as big as you. Fuck you bitch! You dun fucked up some good shit here! I can't buy shit like you got in a store!"

Miss K sighed, then said, "so whatcha want me to do about it?"

"Remember when you said that you'd make a mold of that dick for me?"

"Yeah."

"Make one, or else."

"Or else what?"

"Well, I got the hook-up within the Feds, and I can set you up on some drug charges, KHALIL!"

Miss K gasped in shock, then screamed, "how the fuck you learn my real name?!"

"The same way I can get those drug warrants put on. Now here's the address I want you to send it to."

Miss K put her cell phone on speaker, then motioned for Tracy to jot down the address. After she wrote it down, Miss K took off the speaker phone to listen to Kim.

"Now, I either see that dildo made from your dick by tomorrow afternoon, or you're gonna be the prison bitch! I know they'll love those big tits of yours. Bye, bitch!"

Miss K pulled over to the side of the road, then calmly turned off the engine and closed the cell phone. "We have a bit of a problem, Trace."

"No shit!" Tracy said. "For one, I thought you legally changed your name to Kayla?"

"Nah. Technically, I just do business under that name. It's like a stage name of sorts, Miss LaRue, or should I say Miss Smith!"

"Hey! Do you honestly believe those AIDS tests are confidential? Why would I put my real name on it?"

Miss K ran her hand through her auburn hair as she was breathing deeply, slamming her fists on the steering wheel. "Shit! Enough bickering. We gotta get this crazy lesbian a copy of my dick, or I'm going to be the star of a new shemale porno flick." She then switched to a sarcastic tone, saying, "After all, there's nothing I love more than sucking dick!"

"Mmhmm!" Tracy chimed in, giggling at the small joke.

"OK, joke time is over," Miss K said as she sat back up in her driver's seat. "We gotta get to a rest station, then hit the net and see if there are any crafts shops nearby. Sound like a plan?"

"Yeah."

***

About an hour later, Tracy and Miss K found themselves outside of a crafts in the outskirts of San Antonio. Miss K jumped out the SUV, then walked over to help the smaller Tracy out the high vehicle.

"Why thank you!" Tracy said with a smile. "You didn't have to do that."

"Thanks," Miss K said as her mind was preoccupied with what was going on. "Now how am I gonna pull this off? It isn't every day that some girl asks for a mold of her dick."

"Don't worry, K. It'll work out," Tracy said as she hugged her friend around her waist.

"Hey, why should you care? You'd probably enjoy all those tough butches eating you out."

"Stop silly," Tracy said with a giggle as she gave her friend a playfully slap. "Besides, based on your tongue and what's between your legs, I think I got the ultimate butch."

"Aww, thanks," Miss K said before giving her friend a hug, a peck on the cheek and a quick grope of Tracy's breast. Clutching her purse, she walked towards the front door, saying over her shoulder, "now let's give it a shot."

Miss K walked into the store, with Tracy trailing close behind, and walked around the aisles, a bit unsure of what she needed. As she was glancing around the store, she ran right into a woman who sprawled out on the floor. She reached down to the woman, taking time to check out her curvy frame.

"Sorry about that, ma'am," Miss K said as she pulled the woman to her feet.

"Not a problem, sugar!" the woman said as she got to her feet. She looked down at Miss K's hand, rubbing it with both of her hands before giving it a kiss. "Perhaps I could be of help. My name's Michelle."

"Thanks," Miss K said as she checked Michelle out. Her warm brown, soft, flat belly peeked out from a pair of low riding, tight leather pants and a sleeveless top that showed off a nice-sized pair of breasts.

"So what do you want, ma'am?" Michelle said as she looked up at Miss K with a knowing smile.

"Well, um, I have a project, an art project of sorts," Miss K stammered out.

"What is it?"

"Well, I have to make a mold of a body part, um, a male body part of, um, a friend."

Michelle stood up on her toes and twanged into Miss K's ear, "you want to make a mold of your dick, don't you sugar."

"Yeah," Miss K said, surprised that she was read so easily. "How did you guess?"

"All the surgery in the world can't change the size of your hands, sugar!" Michelle said as she rubbed Miss K's hand in her hands. "Plus, you didn't pull up with anyone else, you sound like a Yankee and you don't seem familiar with the area." Reading Miss K's shock in her eyes, she continued, "don't worry sugar. We get requests for help with your kind of thing from time to time. Let me help you out."

Michelle led Miss K and Tracy through the store, picking up a box of plaster of Paris and some silicone. After leading them through the store, Michelle took them to the checkout counter and ran up the needed supplies.

"You know, um.…"

"Kayla. The name's Kayla. Sorry I didn't tell you that earlier."

"No problem, sugar," Michelle said. "Anyway, I could help you out with your, um, project. We have a couple spare rooms that we could use. Besides, something tells me you aren't the arts and crafts type."

"Not unless you count eating pussy as a craft," Tracy chimed in.

Michelle smiled at the joke, then said, "do you want my assistance, Kayla?"

"Sure, I wouldn't mind."

Michelle called out to her boss that she was going to be away for a bit, took the supplies in hand, then led Miss K and Kayla to the back of the store. She led them into a small hallway with a few rooms going off to the side, then brought them to a whitewashed room with some tables littered with supplies and a sink on one wall.

"Hey Kayla's friend! Could you get that pitcher on the table for me and fill it with water?" Michelle asked.

Tracy got the pitcher and filled it with water as Michelle poured out the plaster of Paris powder into a basin. "Remember, this stuff won't stay soft forever, so you gotta get yourself up and at 'em in a hurry, OK?"

"Not a problem," Miss K said with a smile, feeling her nipples harden at the sexual stimulation to come.

Looking squarely at Miss K's chest, Michelle said, "I see someone's excited at that possibility." Taking the pitcher of water from Tracy's hand, she said, "Speaking of which, where is your, um, member? I wanna make sure it's ready to cast once I have this mixed up."

"Not a problem, Michelle," Tracy said as she pulled Miss K away from the table.

Tracy squatted down, then reached under Miss K's jersey and pulled her panties down to her ankles, letting her friend's dick pop out and stick out from the jersey. She lifted the hem up to Miss K's waist with one hand and grabbed her dick with the other before sliding the tip between her lips. She hummed as she snaked her tongue around the head, making Miss K gasp in pleasure as she jacked the shaft in her hand. She then started feeding inch after inch of Miss K's hardening dick into her mouth and throat, milking it with her lips with each pass and caressing the underside with her tongue. When she reached bottom with her friend's dick, Tracy slid her tongue out of her mouth and licked Miss K's balls, undulating her tongue along the underside of her dick as her throat pulled on the swollen head. She slowly pulled her head off the shaft, working her tongue along the underside, and then gave the now-slick shaft a couple strokes as she sucked on the swollen head. After that, she turned to look at Michelle, lightly stroking her friend's dick.

"Kayla's ready Michelle."

Michelle looked in absolute shock at the scene in front of her as she blindly mixed the casting plaster, bewildered at what she saw.

"I see you're wearing no panties," Michelle vacantly said as she stared at Miss K's hard-on.

"Yeah," Tracy chimed in. "I like to make sure the kitty is nice and free," she continued, idly caressing her labia with her spare hand.

"How big is that thing?! I never thought transsexuals could get like that!" Michelle said in complete shock.

"Well, if you pay a lot of money for plastic surgery and stay away from hormones, you can," Miss K boasted.

Getting back to business, Michelle said, "well, it looks like the plaster is ready. Take off that dress of yours. We don't want it getting messed up with the plaster."

Miss K whipped off her dress, revealing her man-made 42DDD chest, and toyed with her nipples a bit, eliciting a soft purr from her lips.

"Wow. I see you paid a lot for your body!" Michelle said before licking her lips, her eyes darting between Miss K's huge tits and her bigger dick. "Now, stick your thing in the plaster. Remember, you gotta keep yourself hard for at least five minutes inside the plaster, OK?"

Miss K leaned forward a bit and slipped her dick into the plaster, then said, "by the way you're looking at my boobs, and I think I know exactly how to do that."

Once she settled her hard dick into the plaster, she pulled on her hard nipples, then motioned for Michelle and Tracy to come to her. She gave Tracy a deep French kiss as Michelle toyed with one of her nipples. Then, she guided Tracy's mouth toward her nipple as she gave Michelle a long kiss, reaching down to grab her ass through those tight leather pants and pulling the seam up between her labia. When they broke the kiss, Michelle nuzzled on the nape of Miss K's neck, then licked her way down to Miss K's free breast while Tracy was already nursing on the other. The two women sucked on Miss K's hard nipples, circling their tongue around them as all three cooed in pleasure.

"That feels so nice," Miss K said as she caressed both women's hair, purring in contentment.

"You know," Michelle said as she teasingly stroked her fingertips lower and lower on Miss K's washboard abs. "I'd love to suck on something else as soon as it's no longer in disposed," she said, punctuating it with a lick of Miss K's nipple, making her shiver.

As Michelle and Tracy kept sucking on Miss K's hard nipples, working their tongues across the areolas, Miss K reached down under Tracy's skirt and in Michelle's pants to caress their soft holds, making them moan on her hard nipples as she flicked her fingers on both of their clits. In response, both women sucked harder on their nipples, pulling it into their mouths as their tongues licked and flicked all over them. Then, Tracy took the initiative and slid her lips over to the breast Michelle was sucking on, sliding her tongue around the areola before their tongues became entangled in a kiss, inadvertently toying with Miss K's nipple in their mouths. Finally, Tracy and Michelle slid their tongues around each other and along Miss K's breasts, making the two huff as puff as she felt the plaster harden around her dick.

"OK, Kayla. You can pull yourself out of there," Michelle said, licking her lips as she thought about what was in the plaster.

"Ah, man!" Tracy said as she stood back up straight. "Just as we were getting started, too."

As Miss K eased herself out of the mold she cast of herself, Michelle held the basin steady and said, "Relax! We are just getting started." Once Miss K's dick cleared the plaster, Michelle reached down and gave it a few hard jerks. "Besides, we have such a big chocolate lollipop to suck on," Michelle continued, sneaking a wink at Tracy.

The two women pushed Miss K away from the table, then kneeled in front of her. Michelle snuggled up to the large cock, running it along her cheek and lips, while Tracy began to lap at the tip. Miss K pawed at her breasts and pulled them aside to see Michelle stick her tongue out between her lips and lick her shaft while Tracy swirled her tongue around the tip. With each pass up Miss K's shaft, Michelle's tongue touched Tracy's, causing them to play with each others tongue until Tracy finally pulled Michelle into a kiss, then let their tongue play with each other on Miss K's tip. Michelle then pushed Tracy's mouth off of Miss K's flared head and swallowed it into her mouth, sucking on it wetly before giving it a couple strokes and offering it to Tracy. Tracy sucked on the juicy plum- colored tip before inhaling the whole dick into her slick throat, using her throat muscles to suck on it while her tongue slid along the underside. Michelle lowered her head and sucked on one of Miss K's nuts, rolling it around in her mouth.

"Mmm, that feels good," groaned Miss K, her hands playing with her breasts while her fingers rolled around her nipples.

The tall transsexual panted as Tracy and Michelle worked their magic on her large wand, humming to herself as Michelle cast a spell just under the tip with her tongue. After running the underside of her tongue over Miss K's sensitive head, she opened her mouth as wide as she could and took a few inches of the dick into her mouth, sucking wetly on it. As Michelle sucked on it, Tracy went down and tongued her friend's hairless balls as she jerked off the shaft. Then, she slid her tongue up Miss K's shaft just as Michelle was pulling off of it, forcing the woman into another tongue kiss.

"Hey, you don't have to do all that," Miss K said in a sex-induced haze. "I have plenty for both of you."

Michelle pulled her mouth off of Tracy and swallowed half of her dick into her mouth before choking and letting all but the tip slide from between her lips. She gave the head a good firm suck, her teeth lightly scratching just below the head, as she reached into her pants and started rubbing her clit.

"Yeah, you do have a good point, Kayla," Michelle moaned as she unbuttoned her pants and slid a finger into her pussy. "I can't swallow it all."

Michelle then watched as Tracy sucked on Miss K's tip, then bobbed her head until her lips were flush against her friend's base. As she saw Tracy work her head on the shaft with short strokes, she thought about how her little pussy would look stretched on that huge shaft and filled her hand with wetness at the thought, her cunt aching for another finger inside that velvet vise. While Tracy came up for air before swallowing that shaft once again, Michelle jammed another finger in her pussy, rubbing her clit with her thumb as gently as she could, desperately wanting not to cum without feeling that shaft stretch and rub across her pussy lips.

Tracy saw Michelle staring at the dick in her mouth and locked eyes with her as she eased herself off the shaft. Giving her friend a few quick strokes, she looked at Michelle and said, "you really wanna fuck this dick, huh?"

"Oh yeah," Michelle vacantly said, trying not to move her fingers too much lest she cum, but not wanting to take them off her pussy.

"Hey Kayla! Do you wanna fuck this girl?"

Miss K came out of her haze and looked down at a panting Michelle, her eyes pleading and her nipples hard as she gently rubbed her pussy.

"Please fuck me, you crazy bitch!" Michelle pleaded. "I wanna cum on your cock!"

Miss K felt her nipples crinkle and her dick twitch looking at Michelle lick her lips, desperate in lust for her. "Tracy, get me a condom," she said as she lightly stroked her hand. "I wanna fuck her silly."

"But I wanna feel you…"

"Nuh-uh-uh!" Miss K said with a wagging finger as she slowly stroked her sensitive shaft. "If you want my dick, it'll be on my terms."

Michelle sighed, then stood up, pulled her pants down to her ankles and bent over the nearest table, sticking her ass his in the air. "I don't care what you want, JUST FUCK ME!"

Taking the condom from Tracy's hand, Miss K twisted her hand around her tip and replied, "With pleasure, babe."

She unwrapped and rolled the condom onto her hard dick, then walked over to Michelle and slid her finger through her quivering quim. She then bent down and pushed Michelle's shirt over her bra, then trailed her hard nipples up from her ass over her back, almost hurting Michelle with the sensation. Finally, she slid her tip on Michelle's pussy, teasing her as she squirmed against her dick.

BrettLynn
BrettLynn
289 Followers
12