The Wonderful Adventures of Miss K

Story Info
Sexy shemale hooks up with a stripper.
12.1k words
4.63
88.7k
43

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers

Welcome to my latest adventure. This series of stories is going to be wild and crazy and a lot of fun. Hopefully, you'll enjoy this one. So without further ado, let's get on with it. All non-commercial and electronic rights to this story are reserved. If it's not legal for you to read erotic material in your legal jurisdiction, please do not read this story.

* * * * *

Miss K sat near her bedroom window in her pink silk robe, staring off into the late morning skyline in the distance while she held a cup of hot chocolate in one hand and ran the other through her waist length bleached blonde permed hair. The indirect sunlight lent the dark chocolate skin on her silicon enhanced cleavage a glow, and the long shaft of her surgically enhanced reminder of her birth sex laid lazily across her crossed thighs, barely obscured by the length of the robe. Looking downtown from the perch of her Manhattan penthouse apartment, she tried to block out the absence of what she saw and enjoyed the greatest gift she ever gave to herself: her body. It cost a lot of money, and a good deal of pain at first, but in the long run, making her body into a caricature of a shemale porn goddess seemed to be worth all the fun. Between all the curious and lusting women looking at what she endowed herself with and all those sexual frustrated men looking at her body and lusting for what they couldn't have, it gave her an unmatched rush. As she shifted in her chair and felt her nipples rub against the silk, Miss K couldn't help but shiver, remembering the way her body feels against another warm, curvy, soft woman.

"Miss K?"

"Yeah."

"Do you need to be serviced?"

Never turning from the window, Miss K replied to her maid, "Sure. Come here. And kneel facing the window. I want to play with your ass a bit."

While Miss K finished up her cup of hot chocolate and placed it at one side of her chair, her maid Deb kneeled down at the other side of her chair, pulling open her boss' robe open and caressing her thighs with her long flaming red hair as Miss K uncrossed and slightly spread her thighs. Deb then took Miss K's shaft in her porcelain white hand and slipped the huge mushroom head between her red lips, sticking her ass up in the air in the process. Miss K cooed softly at the familiar feel of her maid's lips while she reached under her robe to cup one of her huge mammaries, her thumb toying with the nipple.

As her thick shaft began to get hard, and those red lips squeezed harder around her cock, making Miss K shake and scream with lust. Miss K idly reached down to her maid's ass and lifted up her skirt, happy that she didn't bother to put on any panties. With the throbbing head of her cock being toyed with by Deb's tongue and making her squirm, she decided to repay the favor and play with her maid, teasing her asshole with her fingernails and making her squirm. Concentrating her gaze at the color contrast between her dark cock and the almost pure white of her maid's skin, Miss K pulled aside her robe to reveal one of her DDD cup breasts and hefted it up to her lips with her free hand, snaking her tongue around her areola and bucking her hips in pleasure. Her other hand slipped down between her maid's labia, lightly scratching the insides of them with one of her nails and making Deb moan around the hard cock in her mouth.

Gazing down in her maid's crystal blue eyes, Miss K gripped her hair, pulled her head a bit sideways and pushed her hips up into her mouth, sliding some of that thick, smooth shaft into her throat. She played her nails on the outer lips, making her maid moan louder around her and putting a nice vibration on her tip. She started pumping more and more of her thick, hard dick into Deb's throat with each stroke, letting those soft lips pull the cum out of her, matching the timing of her thrusts with the caressing of her fingers on Deb's pussy. When she felt her maid's soft lips pressed to her smooth skin at the base of her dick, she let go of her maid's hair, letting her expert mouth and throat milk her cock slowly and that long tongue caress her cock. Miss K licked her lips, purring in lust while she let one hand roam her smooth, curvy, firm body, playing all over her soft skin. Meanwhile, she rubbed her thumb against her maid's asshole, rubbing it in slow circle while her fingers kept stroking her vulva, moving tantalizingly close to her clit.

Miss K slid her ass forward a bit in her chair, then pulled her robe open and off her shoulders, exposing her naked body to her maid's gaze. While her maid carefully did her best to throat her cock, and the gloss of Deb's spit made her cock look white with the reflected light, Miss K bit her lip, quieting her moans. Purring as she idly tweaked one of her nipples, she ran her fingernails up and down her maid's uniform, making her squirm and moan loudly.

"Yeah…do more of that for me," Miss K said, humping her cock up into Deb's moan in response to the moaning. "Do that while you suck on my cock harder."

As she squeezed one of her breasts between her fingers, she turned her free hand sideways and stuck her middle and ring fingers into her maid's pussy, jumping at the harder suck she just felt. While she slid her fingers against each other inside her maid, she let the nail of her pinky tickle her maid's clit, making her moan loudly and flushing her skin. Miss K felt her maid pull her tip into her mouth, then suck on it hard while she flicked her tongue against the ridge in her head. Miss K twitched her fingers faster on her maid's pussy, shaking with the beginnings of an orgasm. She blew on her nipple, loving the way her breath played on the nerves, and tried not to cum before she finished off her maid. She pulled her hand away from Deb's pussy, then licked her thumb, making it dripping with saliva, then placed in on her clit rubbing it hard.

Within seconds, Deb's eyes got big, making her open her mouth to scream in orgasm. As she came, her legs buckled, making her drop and slip her boss' did out of her mouth. Mercifully, Miss K took her hand away from her maid while she stroked her spit slick cock with her other hand. She pulled her maid's head, forcing her mouth to take the member back in her mouth, and Deb got the message, sucking strongly again as she finished out her cum. Feeling her rough tongue and that sucking on her cock proved too much for Miss K, as she felt herself begin to cum. While her maid swallowed her shaft as her load squirted into her stomach, her nails pinched at her nipples, making her shoot a bit harder. Then, Miss K gently milked her breasts with her hands as she finished her orgasm, enjoying the feeling of release as the endorphins flooded her brain as usual. When she finished, she looked down and saw her maid slowly ease her mouth off her dick, getting turned on by the way their skin color contrasted and giving one last shot of cum for her maid's mouth.

Once her mouth was off of her boss' dick, Deb looked up into Miss K's eyes and smiled.

"That was nice Miss K."

"Thanks. I needed that release."

"Do you need me for anything else, ma'am."

"No that's it. I think I'm good. No wait. Bringing the newspaper, please? And get me some OJ and a bowl of cereal."

"Sure thing, ma'am," Deb replied as she got on her feet and turned to leave the room, picking up Miss K's mug on the way out. Once her maid left room, Miss K thought about putting her robe back on, but decided against it, getting up naked and plopping down on top of her disshelved satin sheets. Pulling a section of her blonde hair onto her breasts and playing with it with her fingers, she decided to look down and check herself out. She gazed at her physical form lustily, with her huge boobs that seemed to defy gravity, the blonde hair, the narrow waist, the wide hips and, in between them, her large spent cock coated with a thin film of spit and cum. "I love having a sex toy for a body," Miss K said to no one in particular. "It's so damn fun!"

***

After her maid brought her newspaper and breakfast to her, her daily routine began in earnest. Miss K quietly ate her breakfast, then sat up on the bed and perused through the New York Times, as usual. She then walked over to her home gym and worked out in the nude, enjoying the way her body felt when it was dripping with sweat. After lifting her weights and spending a half-hour on the bike, Miss K jumped in the shower and cleaned herself up, shampooing her hair and letting the detachable shower head linger on the tip of her cock. After brushing her teeth, she took her robe from the bathroom door and slipped it on, getting ready for another lazy day as a multi-millionaire.

Miss K began her ritual by pulling out a short, tight baby blue mini-skirt with a matching spaghetti strap tank top with the word 'slut' written in script in glitter across the front and a pair of platform sandals. Then, she sat down at her vanity to get herself ready to go out. First, she dried her long hair, then combed it out and sprayed it to go for that big hair look. After that, she worked on her face, putting on some metallic light blue lipstick and some light blue eye shadow. Next, she removed the polish on her fingernails and toenails and replaced it with two coats of baby blue polish on each nail. Once that polish dried, she went to her lingerie draw and picked out a cotton baby blue thong to hold her manhood under control under her skirt. Tucking her limp member between her asscheeks, she pulled the thong over her legs, then slipped on the shoes, skirt and top. Picking up her purse, she walked out to her living room closet, where she picked out her baby blue fur coat and slipped it on. Miss K checked her purse for her car keys, went over to her CD collection to pull out Ghostface Killah's "Supreme Clientele" and calmly walked out the door.

"Hmm…what to do today?" Miss K thought to herself as she walked towards the elevator. "Well, I could hit up that strip club today and have a couple drinks. Yeah, that's what I'll do." Fishing out her cell phone and checking the time while she was riding the elevator, she said to herself, "besides, it's early. It shouldn't be too wild in there." She patiently waited for her elevator to reach the garage, then ducked her head as she left the elevator and walked to her black SUV. She opened it up, stepped inside, started it up and popped her CD in the stereo. As she pulled out the parking space and drove out the garage, she let a smile creep across her face as the sounds of "Nutmeg" blasted out of her stereo.

***

When Miss K made it up to the club, she calmly pulled into the parking lot, then got out of her SUV, locking the door behind her. As she calmly walked around the side of the building to the entrance, she took notice the neon sign shining against the low winter sunlight, then turned to enter the club. As her eyes got adjusted to the darkness and the stage lights, she noticed the doorman calling to her.

"Hey, Kayla! How's it going?"

"Fine, fine," Miss K replied as she fished out a 5 spot from her purse.

Trying to avoid conversation, she quickly walked away on her heels, made her way to a table near one of the runways and sat down. As the girl on the runway did her routine, Miss K sat back and soaked in the surroundings, ordering a beer from one of the waitresses that passed by. Nursing her beer, she let her eyes adjust to the lighting scheme and surveyed the club around her. Businessmen sat the various tables around her, quietly making deals and buying table dances for clients, while others sat around looking at the girls on the runways in the club, glaring lustily at the silicone-enhanced babes listlessly bumping and grinding to the hip-pop soundtrack. Quickly bored by the girls on stage, she scanned the club for the girls walking around, looking for customers for table and private dances. While the dresses they wore were falsely glamorous, the women often weren't.

Since this was one of the more upscale clubs, the girls who worked the club were more the model type, with faces that could fit in as well on a magazine cover as in a club. They were generally tall and beautiful, and their bodies seemed perfect, even if some of them got help from a good plastic surgeon. Miss K checked out each of the ladies, finding one that wouldn't mind giving a girl a dance and fit her fancy, when she saw the girl she wanted. She had long, straight black hair hanging to her waist, held back by a head band and framing her long, petite, curvy body. She glided through the room in white ankle-length spaghetti-strap dress, slit up to her hip to reveal one long leg and clingy enough to show off her natural-large breasts, wide hips and tiny waist. When she finally made it to within 5 feet of her, Miss K made her move.

"Hey! Um, could you come here?"

"Yeah," the girl replied. "What do you want?"

"Are you available for a private dance?"

The girl seemed taken back a bit by Miss K's request, then bent down and answered, "Sure. I don't mind. Dancing for girls isn't something I do everyday, but I don't mind." She then made eye contact with Miss K, chucking a bit at her suggestion.

Miss K on the other hand, was reaching for her purse, her eyes fixed on the girl's hanging cleavage and the dark nipples that showed through the dress. Fishing out a $100 bill, she asked, "would 100 bucks make it worth your while?"

"Sure," the girl replied, standing back up, as she gathered her cleavage back under her dress and gave a seductive wink to Miss K. "Follow me."

Miss K got to her feet and looked down at the girl's face as she looked surprised at your height. "I got myself a good one," Miss K thought to herself. "Such a nice, innocent smile too."

"Wow! You're tall. Are you related to one of those basketball players or something?"

"Nah. I'm not," Miss K replied as they walked over to the private dance room.

"How tall are you?"

"6 foot 6. Plus I'm wearing 6 inch platform heels myself. You're pretty tall, too. How tall are you?" Miss K asked as she ducked her head under the doorway and into the hallway lined with private booths.

"Or I'm just 5 foot 2 without these heels," the girl said as she pulled open the curtain to the private room. It was plush, with red velvet walls and a soft red velour couch against one wall. "Come on in and sit. Besides with your height I need to," she continued, playfully smacking Miss K's ass as she walked past her.

The girl then came in and closed the curtain behind her. "So hey, baby, what's your name?"

"Kayla…but I prefer to be called Miss K. What's yours?"

"Alright Miss K!" the girl giggled as she seductively rolled her hips and made the two steps over to the couch. "My name's Tracy, and I'll be your entertainment, you Amazon," she said as she planted her hands on the wall on either side of Miss K, looking down at her in the soft light with a smile and letting her cleavage dangle in front of Miss K's face.

"Let's get started."

Tracy stood up and rocked her hips from side to side, slowly sliding her hands up her body and sliding her thumbs under the straps of her dress as her fingers trailed over her breasts. She slid her hands back down and up the front of her body again, cupping and squeezing her breasts as she bent over Miss K's face. Then, Tracy climbed up onto the couch, straddling Miss K's lap and grinding her ass onto Miss K's thigh as she felt her hands running along her hips. She coquettishly gave her customer a peek down her dress at her breasts before sliding down Miss K's body, pushing her ass in her hands, and rubbing her tits back and for against her pleased customer's bosom. This made both of their nipples pop out, and making the seating a bit uncomfortable for Miss K as her tip slid out against her thong. Tracy let her nipples lead the way up Miss K's body and let her hands rub Miss K's soft fur coat while she ground her ass harder onto her customer's lap, pushing Miss K's skirt up as she in turn kneaded Tracy's ass with her fingers. Pulling her breasts away from Miss K's face, Tracy pulled on the straps of her dress and unveiled her breasts to Miss K's delighted eyes. They hung in a perfect teardrop firm and big, covered by her milk chocolate complexion and peaked by Hershey's Kisses- sized nipples. Miss K could do nothing but lick her lips in hunger, her shaft thickening and her eyes glazed over with lust.

"Mmm…you got some delicious breasts there."

"Thanks, honey," Tracy replied, grinding her crotch up into Miss K's partially exposed stomach. "You don't have such ones yourself."

"But these," Miss K said as she hefted her breasts with her fingers, "are courtesy of Dow Corning. Yours looks all natural. Am I right?"

"Mmmhmm!" Tracy replied, purring a bit before she flashed a bright smile. "And I can show you how much of me is natural too?"

"Will you, doll?" Miss K asked as she lightly squeezed Tracy's breasts. "I'd love to see the rest of you."

"With pleasure!"

Tracy slid down onto her knees on the floor, and Miss K stroked her hands through Tracy's hair in appreciation, looking into her pretty face. She then grabbed onto Miss K's smooth thighs and slid herself back and forth, working her body up inch by inch, rubbing her hard nipples against the hem of Miss K's skirt.

"You wish I could eat out that li'l pussy of yours, huh?"

"Oh, yeah, definitely," Miss K said with a disingenuous smile. "Now show me that lot little body of yours."

Miss K sat back as she felt the stripper's warm, soft body rub against her legs and her naked body peeked out of her skirt. First, she saw those wonderful breasts, along with those slender arms contrasting beautifully against her fur coat. When Tracy's breasts completed showed up over her skirt, she felt Tracy's nipples press against her toned tummy, feeling her own nipples strain against her top while her nails grazed the bottom of the stripper's breasts, making her coo. She shivered as she felt the curve of Tracy's body against her thighs, enjoying the feel of the soft skin as it slowly revealed itself to her gaze and enjoyed the warm breath on her mammary flesh. Miss K looked down and smiled as Tracy snaked out her tongue between her lips and teasingly licked just above her top. Then she drank in the sight of Tracy's torso as she leaned back, with her tiny little waist and flat little tummy, playfully poking her with a fingernail.

"Hey! That wasn't nice!" Tracy smiled back at Miss K. She then pressed the fingernail to her nipple and checked out the nail. "Nice touch with the baby blue nails, there!"

"Thanks," Miss K replied. "Now lemme see the rest of that body of yours!"

Tracy didn't say anything, but just slid her body between Miss K's legs and stealthily rolled her dress down the rest of her body and stood up, wearing nothing but a tiny white thong, showing off her hips and serving as the perfect cap to her long, slinky legs.

"Do you like how I look?"

"Mmm…definitely," Miss K replied. "I wish I could have that body for myself."

"You will in a second, honey," Tracy said as she straddled Miss K's body, letting her knees rest in Miss K's fur coat. She placed her hands on Miss K's shoulders and whispered in her ear "ready for me?"

"Yeah, I'm ready."

Miss K sat there as she felt Tracy slide up and down her body, their tits rubbing against each other through her top and their nipples bumping against each other while Tracy's ass pressed on her lap, tantalizing close to her semi-hard cock. She placed her hands on Tracy's back and let them feel the softness of her body as her nails lightly scratched her back. When Miss K let her hands drift up Tracy's body, Tracy began to rock her hips up and down on her body, pressing her pussy through her thong onto her belly. Slowly, she felt the stripper get hotter and hotter, moaning in her ear as she felt her rubbing her pussy against her.

BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers