The Wonderful Adventures of Miss K: Cajun Heat

Story Info
Just sit back, relax and enjoy the show
6.3k words
4.72
32.5k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettLynn
BrettLynn
289 Followers

The Wonderful Adventures Of Miss K: Cajun Heat

"Hey, show us your tits!"

"With pleasure boys!" Miss K screamed back as she yanked up her white baby tee to reveal her silicone- enhanced F cup mammaries. Sticking out her tongue and shaking her breasts a bit, she was soon rewarded with yet another string of fake baubles, which Miss K placed around her knees. "Come on, Tracy. Show them what you got, and I'll make it with your while!"

"OK K!" she shouted in reply over the Bourbon Street din as she pulled in the sides of her wifebeater, revealing her nice sized breasts. As she was given her string of baubles, Miss K bent down and lapped at one of her nipples, making her giggle and the crowd of men scream out in cheers.

"Hey, you should be enjoying this. You're the one who loves all the attention men give ya!" Miss K screamed over the din of the crowd.

"Ah, come on," Tracy screamed as she squeezed Miss K's breast through her shirt. "I know you just didn't get these boobs for the chicks! I know you wanted to at least get some attention for these!"

"Fair enough!" Miss K said as she whipped her shirt over her breasts again, getting another set of beads and screams from the crowd. "As long as they look and don't touch, who gives a damn!"

"Speaking of touching!" Tracy said as she reached up and palmed Miss K's massive tits in her small hands, squeezing and pulling at her nipples. After lapping at each of her friend's nipples, making them harden under her tongue, she pulled down Miss K's shirt, then whispered in her ear, "wanna give these guys a show?" She punctuated that last statement by giving Miss K's ear a lick.

"Sure," Miss K replied back as she grabbed the back of Tracy's head and pulled her into a deep tongue kiss, her eyes scanning the crowd for a reaction. She separated their heads, keeping their tongues intertwined as they played with each other. Miss K made a show of licking down Tracy's neck, then pulled her wifebeater down, brushed aside her beads and kissed the top of her breast. She opened her lips wide and let Tracy's areola pop into her mouth before twisting her head and letting her open lips slide around her friend's nipple while she licked at it. She then switched nipples and did the same thing, idly pawing at her nipples with one hand and under Tracy's skirt at her pantiless twat with the other as she felt their gaze on both of them.

She felt Tracy pull up on her hair, then let it drape over them as they kissed deeply again, Tracy's hands mauling the huge breasts that rested on her shoulders. As she kept kissing, she pinched and pulled on Miss K's nipples, making her writhe and moan much to the delight of the growing crowd around them. Tracy pushed up on her shoulders to get some separation between her and Miss K, then palmed the huge breasts in her small hands before lifting up that small shirt and baring those tits. She voraciously sucked a nipple into her mouth as she squeezed and mauled those breasts, biting on it lightly as she made her friend gasp. She sucked even harder when she felt Miss K's big hands on her ass, sliding under her skirt as those fingertips rubbed her asshole and pussy. She rubbed herself on Miss K's bare thigh, oblivious to everything around her, before letting one of her hands drop and squeeze Miss K's tucked up shaft through her daisy dukes.

Tracy stroked that thick shaft through that thin layer of denim, snaking out a finger to tease the seam of the jeans, as she nipped and licked at Miss K's nipples, making her gasp with pleasure as her beads bounced off of Tracy's face. She stroked her hand faster between her friend's legs, then sucked each of Miss K's nipples hard before pulling off of them with a loud pop.

"Guess what I'm about to do," Tracy said with a sense of lust and urgency in her voice, her ass pushing out to hump against Miss K's hand as she squeezed Miss K's shaft.

"What," Miss K replied in a haze of bliss.

"I'm gonna pull your big dick out and suck it just as hard as I did your nipples," Tracy said in a throaty whisper before giving one of Miss K's nipples a lick. "Do you wanna show these men how we I can suck your big dick? Wouldn't you like to show them how much your fucking huge shaft chokes my throat?" she finished, her hand a blur between her friend's legs.

"God, just fucking suck me!" Miss K moaned out in desperation as she felt Tracy unzip her shorts and pull out her hard dick.

Miss K closed her eyes, then stiffed up as she felt Tracy's tongue on her tip, barely letting out a moan. As the screams of the revelers around her filled her eyes, she felt strangely quiet and alone as she felt Tracy's hand milk her dick as she swirled her tongue around her sensitive head. She felt Tracy kiss her tip, then slowly part her soft lips to let it slip inside her mouth. Moaning as she reached up and pulled at her nipples, trying to release some of the tension inside of her, she felt Tracy grab onto her shaft and rotate her dick inside of her mouth, as her soft lips rubbed against the ridge on her head, while her tongue swirled inside the seal of her mouth. As she blindly licked at a nipple she raised up to her mouth, she felt Tracy begin to bob her head, letting inch after sweet inch into her throat. Miss K tried to roll her hips and push her dick into Tracy's mouth, but Tracy kept a firm grip on her dick, letting her throat suck on the thick piece of meat in her mouth while unintentionally stroking her friend off as she tried to push herself deeper into that sweet throat.

Finally, she just let go, letting her hands drop off of her breasts and enjoying the smooth, soft grip of Tracy's lips on her dick. She licked her lips, dying to taste Tracy's yummy pussy the way she was feasting on her cock, sucking her into pure pleasure as the cool, humid night air brushed across her nipples. She felt Tracy's lips stop just soft of the base of her dick, making her body quiver in anticipation. After nearly being brought to her knees a teasing lick and a few quick hand strokes, she felt Tracy's lips slide down her shaft, her throat pulling on her dick, until they kissed the base of her dick, her tongue snaking out to lick her balls. She simply bit her lip as she felt Tracy coolly slide her lips back and forth on her shaft, having the night air tease her slick dick each time Tracy slid her dick out of her mouth. She blindly reached down and stroked Tracy's hair, loving the way she was sucking her thick cock.

"Ah yeah, that feels good," Miss K said with all the breath she could muster, her mind squarely focused on the way Tracy was sucking her dick.

She managed to open her eyes to the bright lights of Bourbon Street as saw the crowd gazing at her pleasure and her quivering body under the lights. She even noticed some women in the crowd, staring at her with lust, and that though got her nipples to harden and her dick to flex in Tracy's mouth. "God, I wish one of those women would touch me," she thought to herself.

***

"Oh my God! Did you see that just now?"

"What honey?"

"Look at that scene over there!" the woman said as she pointed to the scene of Tracy sucking off Miss K in the street. "God I wish you had a body just like that…curvy with a big dick."

"But then, you wouldn't have my soul," the other girl said as she peered over her wire-framed glasses before smiling and giving her wife a kiss on the cheek.

"Aww that's sweet, Marie!" the fair, lithe blonde said as she ruffled her wife's short hair, then leaned on her as she watched the scene Tracy and Miss K were making, her panties getting wet.

"Don't tell me that you're getting one of your occasional cravings for dick, Trish," Marie whined semi-seriously before gazing into Trish's eyes.

"Hey, you knew I was bi when we married, and besides," Trish said before getting a dreamy tone in her voice. "That's not no ordinary dick, regardless of whether that's attached to a chick."

"Fair enough. Who took these two off the set of Xena?" Marie said as her eyes drifted over the bodies of the two women at the center of the crowd. "Not a bad body there, dude," she continued with a hint of jealousy.

"Hey!" Trish said as she jumped straight up. "Mind if I jump in?"

"You mean…"

"Yeah. C'mon! It'll be fun, and I'll make it up to you!"

"How?"

"I'll eat you out to wake you up every day for a week."

"A month!"

"Two weeks."

"Deal," Marie said as she hugged Trish. "Enjoy yourself," she continued as she reached through Trish's skirt and felt her wet panties. "Something tells me you already are though."

Trish gave Marie a quick peck on the cheek, then slithered her way through the crowd to get to Tracy and Miss K, dodging the gropes of a few men in the process. She quickly got on her knees in front of Miss K, then licked her way up Miss K's shaft just as Tracy was pulling her lips up her friend's dick, making Miss K gasp in shock, She then planted a kiss on Tracy's lips, slipping her a bit of tongue.

After pulling away, Trish said excitedly, "mind if I jump in? I saw that dick and God I wanted a taste!"

"Hmm," Tracy said as she stroked Miss K's slick shaft before giving it a hard squeeze. "Hey K! Open your eyes!"

Miss K looked down and saw a cute little White girl next to Tracy with some wavy blonde hair and some piercing blue eyes. "I bet my dick would look nice between those lips," she thought to herself.

"Do you mind if this girl down here joins our show?" Tracy said.

"Sure," Miss K blurted out, her mind definitely on what was to come. She then calmed down and said, "enjoy yourself girl!"

"Don't mind if I do, "Trish giggled, overjoyed as she stroked Miss K's slick shaft. "This big thing is more than enough for me!"

Trish took a nice, long lick of Miss K's dick, then kissed the shaft. She dragged her lips back and forth down the shaft, slipping out her tongue as Tracy kissed the other side. Then, she slid her lips up to her tip and sucked it against her lips, flashing out her tongue to taste the spongy head. She lifted the shaft up in her hand, licking her lips thinking about how that dick would taste between her lips as Tracy ducked under her hand and started sucking on Miss K's balls, making the dick twitch in her hands. Then, she stuck out her tongue and licked from the base of the cock all the way to the tip, then swallowed the head into her mouth, sucking it like the mouth-watering chocolate lollipop it looked like to her. Feeling her panties get wet, she pushed her skirt up into her crotch and rubbed her pussy as she sucked on the head, twisting her tongue around it to make it throb in her mouth. Gently stroking it in her mouth, she began to bob her head, letting more and more of the thick shaft stretch her thin lips. She stopped moving her hand and started moving her head back and forth as she sucked that huge shaft as far as she could into her mouth, loving the way it filled her throat as she squirmed her tongue around it.

She gently pawed at her wet pussy as she purred with pure contentment as she sucked on Miss K's dick, simply dragging her tongue on the underside as she pulled her stretched lips back and forth on the thick shaft. Suddenly, Trish felt a hand press her hand into her pussy, then another bump against her lips, coming up on her sucking mouth as she went down on the shaft. Trish pulled the dick out of her mouth with a loud pop and a string a drool attached to her lips.

"Hey!" Trish said in an annoyed voice. "What gives?"

"Just don't hog the dick," Tracy said before swallowing Miss K's dick to the hilt, then slowing pulling her head off the pulsing, spit-glazed cock. "Don't you just love to suck it?"

"Yeah," Trish breathed before sucking on Miss K's sensitive head and stroking their shafts. "I might not like men, but I do like their dicks. Yummy," she drooled before letting some of her spit drop onto the tip.

"Yeah, they feel so good when they're throbbing and twitching and they're nice and hard and thick…" Tracy panted before devolving into a moan, stroking the shaft in rhythm with Trish. "Wanna play with it some more and make it cum?"

"Yeah, I'd love to," Trish said, looking up at Miss K's hard, quivering body, her eyes going from those bulging tits that half-hid her face, down to her hard belly and her big piece of meat in her hands. She got off of her knees, then trailed her fingertips over Miss K's washboard stomach and her huge tits.

"Nice body you have there," Trish whispered in Miss K's ear as she stroked the busty shemale's shaft. "Do you like being treated like the sex object you are?"

Miss K managed to nod her head in response, her head focused to her soft skin caressing her dick as she felt another hand caress her belly.

"Can I have some of this cum from your cock?"

Miss K just took in a breath, feeling every inch of her body twitch in response to the two sets of lips she felt on her dick. She couldn't tell which one was which, but she didn't care as they both stimulated her sensitive skin. Her nipples were had to the point of being painful, feeling the humid night air and the beads lightly bounce off her tits as the gaze of the crowd looking at her as an object of lust. She thought of all the hot women in the crowd, looking at her, lusting for her body as they stared at her body while the two women played with her dick. She wished she could be touched by all of them, shaking as she thought of woman after woman lusting for her flesh, their soft hands pawing at her big tits and ass, feeling up her curves before toying with her dick like the two women were right now. She loved feeling the gaze of the crowd on her tits as the two women hungrily sucked on her cock, milking her cock ever more insistently, wanting to cum for them. She just let go of her control, let them pull her the edge until she quietly gasped, letting her cum get pulled out of her cock as it went from one mouth to another. Finally, she felt some soft skin on her tip, feeling the last of her cum brushing off on it. She wanted to collapse, but she tightened up her legs and held her balance after realizing where she was. She felt a hand lightly stroking her deflating, sensitive dick, then and a peck on the cheek as she felt someone shake her hand.

"Hi! How's it going? My name is Trish! Thank you for letting me play with your dick."

"You're welcome," Miss K said as she focused her eyes on the girl, still stuck in a post-orgasmic haze. "My name is Kayla, and that's Tracy down there," she said as she nodded in Tracy's direction. "What made you come over to me?"

"Well, it's not every day that I see a girl hung like a horse," Trish said as she licked her lips and looked down at her limp dick. "I mean, I'm a married woman, but I had to give it a shot." She then turned and waved hi to Marie, which Miss K did meekly in response.

"So what made you, um, put on this show Kayla?" Trish said with a smile.

"Well," Miss K said as she started to recover from her haze. "I was flashing my boobs for beads with my friend here when she suggested that we give the people a show, and I think we did that," she continued as she noticed the huge crowd that was around her.

Miss K pulled her shirt back down, then bent down and pulled her shirt back up. "I'm ready to head on back to the hotel. Besides, I don't wanna get harassed the rest of the night as the rumor spreads. What about you Trace?"

"I'm definitely ready for the night-cap," Tracy said as she got to her feet, pulling her skirt back down over her ass as much as possible. "And thank you for jumping it, Trish. You made it fun!" she said as she hugged Trish.

"Thanks. Maybe I'll see you around," Trish said awkwardly as she disappeared back into the crowd.

"Well, that was fun," Miss K said to Tracy. "I think I can relax when we get back to the hotel."

"Oh, you definitely will," Tracy said, smacking her friend's ass as they made their way through the crowd on Bourbon Street, struggling to make their way through the crowd.

***

The two girls returned to their hotel in the French Quarter, glowing with sweat from the humid night. After walking in the front door, Miss K felt Tracy pawing at her ass.

"Hey, Trace! What's that about?" Miss K said half- jokingly

"Nothing, babe. Just thinking about your ass," Tracy said as she squeezed Miss K's round ass through her daisy dukes.

"Why do you ask?" Tracy said as the two kept walking, stopping to press the button for the elevator.

"Well, it's probably the best part of you, but no one ever notices it."

"Why thank you," Miss K said as she walked into the now-open elevator, with Tracy following close behind her, and pressed the button for their floor.

"You know, everyone's constantly talking about that thick cock of yours," Tracy said as she reached between Miss K's legs and squeezed her shaft.

"Yeah, and" Miss K said, wondering where this was going.

"And people notice your big hair…" Tracy continued, tugging on Miss K's long blonde hair. "…And your bigger tits," she went on, standing on her toes and squeezing her friend's tits in her small hands. "But they never notice your ass!"

"What, are you stealing lines from porno flicks now?" Miss K dismissively said as the elevator door opened and they walked to their room. "Do better, man."

"I'm not a man, for your info, and legitimately like that big, round ass of yours. I think looks nice and sexy," Tracy continued. She then grabbed Miss K's booty and squeezed it with her hands, massaging it as the flesh ran through her fingers.

"Why thank you! I paid enough for it," Miss K said as she opened her door and walked into their room. "Maybe I'll let you worship sometime, but right now, all I wanna do is sleep."

It was then that Tracy squeezed Miss K's ass hard with one hand, and pulled aside the opening of her shorts to jam two fingers into her ass, rubbing them hard on her prostate. She then walked around her shocked friend, unzipped her shorts with one hand, pulled her dick out and swallowed it in one stroke, sucking as hard as she could.

"What the heck is going on?" Miss K gasped, still shocked by the sudden treatment as she felt her shorts being pulled down.

Tracy just kept sucking Miss K's dick as hard as she could, tickling her prostate with one hand while squeezing and smacking her friend's ass with the other. She pulled the now-hard dick out of her mouth and throat, raking her teeth across the tip as she did, then flicked her tongue hard against it.

"I'm playing with your big ass now," Tracy spat out as she spanked that ass hard. "I'm gonna play with it, then fucking make you cum now. Got that slut?"

Miss K stood there in shock as she felt Tracy's presence behind her, pumping her asshole with her fingers as her mouth kissed and sucked all over her ass. She licked each ass cheek all over, making her squirm against the feel of her spit back there, then felt those fingers leave her ass as she felt Tracy's tongue slide down her ass crack, the spit pooling on her rear opening. She felt her soft hands reach around and jack her dick, twisting around her tip with each stroke, while rimming her asshole, her soft tongue poking it a bit as she flicked her tongue from time to time. She quickly felt herself being pulled to an orgasm, her dick throbbing between Tracy's hands, when suddenly, the stroking stopped.

"God, Tracy, let me cum," Miss K moaned in frustration, desperate to shoot her cum.

"No, you fucking slut," Tracy said as she raked her teeth across Miss K's swollen tip, making her friend wince in pain and pleasure. "You fucking tease me all the time, and now it's time to pay you back," she said with a cackle before flicking her tongue over Miss K's tip, making Miss K's dick twitch.

Tracy looked up at her friend's tits, watching how they jiggled, as she swallowed her cock again, sucking on it hard and milking it with her throat. She bobbed her head back and forth on Miss K's hard shaft, dragging her lips up and down it as she lashed her tongue on the underside. She jammed her fingers up Miss K's ass, starting to get wet as she saw her throw her head back and gasp as she rubbed her prostate as sucked harder, feeling the hard dick pulsate in her mouth. She drooled as she saw her friend's hard nipples, peeking through her shirt, looking tantalizing on top of those chocolate hills, those arms and abs looking so yummy, so strong. She pulled her mouth off of her friend's dick, stroking the slick shaft as she twisted her lips and tongue around her swollen head, feeling it about to cum.

BrettLynn
BrettLynn
289 Followers
12