The Wonderful Adventures of Miss K Ch. 5

Story Info
They make a 'quickie' mart stop.
7.9k words
4.61
33.6k
7
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers

This is yet another installment of the pure pornography that I love to call "The Wonderful Adventures of Miss K." So far, people have been loving my over the top sex romps, and I hope you fair fans love this one too. If you are not legally permitted to read this work in your legal jurisdiction, please do not read this. Also, I retain all commercial and non-electronic rights to this work. If you want to use this work, just ask. So, without further ado, let's get on with the show.

The Wonderful Adventures Of Miss K: Queen Of The Road

Miss K drove the car through the Midwestern countryside, enjoying the early spring breeze that leaked through the SUV's window as it blew through her platinum blonde hair. Her tits were held up by the tight, white, midriff-baring top she wore that stopped just below the lower curve of her tits, her nipples hardening against the top as her firm stomach subtly twitched. Her face was barely of makeup, save for the metallic pink lipstick on her lips, and there was nothing between the world and her round ass and big dick except for a baggy pair of jeans.

Looking away from the monotony of the open road, she glanced up in her rear view mirror, seeing Tracy feed that huge dildo of hers into her mouth while her fingernails scratched at her inner thigh just below the hem of her short light pink skirt. She wore a form-fitting, if not particularly tight, white t-shirt and a cute pair of white sneakers with white socks. Miss K felt her dick stir against the rough denim as she saw Tracy pull that dildo in and out her mouth, coating it with her saliva. She was to the point where she could almost swallow it all, her lips stopping just short of the fake balls at the bottom, and Miss K tried to adjust her hard dick as she got turned on from the sight.

"Damn, I wish that was me," Miss K muttered under her breath.

Tracy pulled the dildo out of her mouth and giggled, "It will be soon, my little big dicked bitch!" She then reached over and honked Miss K's boob through her top, letting her thumb linger over the nipple to give it a rub. "I'll just show off my new skill whenever I get the chance. So what are we doing today, my fair shemale?"

"Hmm…" Miss K thought as she rested her hand on her chin, thinking about what to do next. "The countryside of Indiana isn't exactly my definition of excitement." She drove along for a moment, then her eyes lit up as she thought of something.

"I got it."

"What? What is it?" Tracy asked.

"Nothing, Tracy," Miss K said as she raked her fingertips along Tracy's smooth inner thigh and under her skirt, stopping a bit short of her bare pussy. "Nothing at all."

"What is it?!" Tracy asked out of frustration.

"You'll see," Miss K said with a cackle, her boobies jiggling as she laughed.

***

45 minutes later, Miss K and Tracy pulled up to a service station just off the highway that seemed isolated in the fields around it, save for the highways and the Hardee's across the way. Almost going into the gas station on instinct, purse in hand, Miss K remembered where she was in the country and went over to the gas pump to fill the SUV up with gas. Looking into the car, she saw Tracy practicing with that dildo of hers again, coating that fake thick dick with her saliva and rolling her tongue around it as she pulled it in and out. The sucking noises mad her nipples harden instantly and her dick stretch out against her jeans, torturing her senses just a bit. While she kept pumping the gas in her car, Miss K reached up with her free hand and squeezed her breast, rolling the hard nipple around with her thumb as she felt the feeling shoot straight down her spine to her crotch and felt a breath shoot back up. She was just about to expose her nipple to the cool spring air to get a better grip on it before she felt the gas pump click, signaling that the tank was full. After putting the nozzle back in the gas pump and brushing back her hair, Miss K knocked on the passenger's side door to get Tracy's attention.

"Come on, Trace. I want you to come with me to pay for the gas. I wanna get some junk food for the road while we're in there too."

Tracy pulled out the dildo with an audible pop before placing it in the glove compartment and breathlessly replying, "I'm coming!" As she stepped out the car, her sexual arousal was obvious, from the flush on her skin to her heavy breathing to her bullet hard nipples.

"I take it you were enjoying sucking that big dildo pretending it me, huh?" Miss K said with a lecherous grin.

"No comment," Tracy giggled. "Since you wanna keep surprised from me, Missy, I'll keep them from you. And besides, I saw how turned on YOU were." Walking ahead of Miss K towards the convenience store, she continued, "I know how hot you are for me baby!" She punctuated this by placing both hands on her hips and coquettishly rocking them from side to side before bending over and showing off her nude quim.

"I'm gonna get you!" Miss K said before running up behind Tracy and giving her a bear hug. She let go before walking into the store, then opened the door for Tracy.

The store seemed simple enough, with the usual car supplies and junk food lining the aisles and the glass-door refrigerators painting a rainbow with the various kinds of soda and beer. Miss K walked over to the clerk at the counter, purse in hand, and was surprised at what she saw. The tall, wiry girl there had long hair dyed fuchsia, wearing a washed out pink t-shirt and stopped just short of her pierced belly button and pair of faded low-riding blue jeans. The girl looked up at Miss K, taken a back a bit by Miss K's big fake boobies, then went to work.

"So you're the one who just pumped that gas, right?"

"Yep."

"Big boobs you got there, girl!"

"Worth every penny too!" Miss K said as she bounced her boobs for the girl. "Like that, there?"

"Yeah," the girl said, gazing enviously at those hard nipped big tits of Miss K while Miss K soaked up the attention.

After suppressing a laugh, the girl at the counter rang up the gas tab and asked for the money. Not really paying attention to what the girl said, Miss K reached in her purse and handed the girl a couple of $20 bills. She took the change from the girl, then began to walk through the aisles, not noticing that the girl said "Thank you!"

Miss K walked over to the fridges with Tracy following, looking for her favorite kind of Snapple ice tea. After scanning the upper shelves, she asked Tracy, "could you look down on those lower shelves and see if they have some peach ice tea?"

"Sure," Tracy said as she bent over and scanned the shelves for it. As Tracy was looking, Miss K took a couple steps back and stared at Tracy's shaved pussy, thinking about whether to make her move. Then she glanced behind her, noticing that the aisle behind her had whipped cream in stock, and thought better of it.

"Well, Mi…um, Kayla, they don't have any," Tracy said after she stood up, flashing a knowing wink at her friend.

"OK, OK. Let's get some Mountain Dew then," Miss K said, quickly spotting some and pulling a few bottles out the fridge. "Now, let's go get some chips," she continued, gesturing to the aisle behind her.

Tracy led the way down the aisle, checking out the various chips and pretzels and other assorted junk food in the aisle.

"Hey Trace!"

"What?"

"Could you get that can of sour cream and onion Pringles down there on the bottom shelf? I have a taste for them," Miss K said. "And I have a taste for your pussy," she thought to herself.

"OK," Tracy said as she bent down to the shelf where they had the Pringles. As she looked for the chips, Miss K made her move. She placed the bottles of Mountain Dew on the floor, then kneeled slightly before sticking out her tongue and licking Tracy's shaved pussy from her clit to her ass. Before Tracy could stand up in shock, she held on to her hips and licked a few more stroked with her tongue, teasing the hot pussy before making Tracy moan as she sucked Tracy's inner lips, humming on them as she slid the tip of her tongue in between them.

"Mmm, that feels pretty nice there, licking me like that," Tracy said as she looked between her legs at Miss K.

"Well," Miss K said as she stood up, "you haven't felt nothing yet!" She lifted Tracy onto her shoulder, then tossed aside some bags of pretzels before planting Tracy's ass on the shelf. She reached over to the whipped cream on the next shelf over and shook a can as she lifted up Tracy's skirt and stuck her tongue into that moistening pussy. She gave a long lick across her clit.

"Oh, I just love your honey, honey!" Miss K said, with Tracy flashing a bright smile and giggling in response. Miss K blindly opened up the can of whipped cream, then sprayed a line from Tracy's clit to the bottom of her lips. Dropping the can, she held onto Tracy's hips and sucked on her clit, licking the whipped cream off in the process.

"Hello?"

"Huh?" Miss K said, looking at the counter clerk's general direction. "Did you say that?"

"Yeah. Nice as that looks, you can't do that here."

"Why not?" Miss K said before turning back to Tracy and licking a bit of the whipped cream from one of Tracy's outer labia. "I'm just having some fun here with a friend."

"Technically, it's indecent exposure," the pink-haired girl said. "Plus, nice as that looks, the cops don't take to kindly to your kind around here. You know, gay people?"

"I don't see how that's the case," Miss K said, looking at the girl closely.

"I'm mean, she's a girl, and you're a girl, so I mean…you know?"

Miss K suddenly unbuckled her belt, then undid her jeans and let them drop, letting her limp, twitching dick hang in the breeze. The pink-haired girl gazed with lust at Miss K's big dick, licking her lips as she shifted on her feet, almost unconsciously pushing her narrow hips up at the air. Then she reacted, picking up the keys to the front door and locking it before drawing the shades on the windows in the store. She then walked up to Miss K and stuck out her hand.

"Sorry about that. My name's Chasity. Would you like to give me a demonstration of your, um skills and…" looked down at Miss K dick before saying "…talent in the back room, please?"

"Sure," Miss K said. "I'd love to show off," she continued before helping Tracy down off the shelf.

"Follow me," Chasity said as she walked to a door in the corner of the store. After unlocking it, she revealed the small storage room, filled with boxes of various goods for the store. She turned on the light and, after Miss K and Tracy walked in, locked the door behind them. Then, she grabbed Miss K's ass and licked her lips as she stood in front of her, her gaze directed squarely on Miss K's crotch.

"So," Chasity said. "Are you gonna show me how BIG a girl you really are?" she said as she roughly squeezed Miss K's limp dick through the jeans.

"Not yet, little girl," Miss K said, grabbing Chasity's wrist and firmly pulling it away. "I know you want me, but I gotta take care of my friend first. Besides, I have plenty of time to, um, take care of you, and I bet you'll enjoy the show. OK?"

Looking a bit disappointed, Chasity stepped back from Miss K and said, "Alright. I wanna see what you got."

Miss K quickly walked over to Tracy, grabbed her around her waist, picked her up and placed her on top of a stack of boxes, her pussy at mouth level for Miss K.

"Hey!" Tracy giggled as her ass got pulled to the edge of the box. "Be a little careful there. This cardboard is a bit rough, you know? But thanks for remembering little old me. I only have blonde hair!"

"Don't worry," Miss K said as she brushed aside her long blonde hair and lifted the hem of Tracy's skirt to her belly. She then licked a long, wet streak from just above the top of Tracy's knee along her inner thigh to the juncture of her legs, cleaning out a bit of whipped cream that got caught there. She then used her tongue to clean out the rest of the whipped cream that got caught between Tracy's pussy and her inner thigh, collecting it on her tongue before looking up into her eyes and swallowing it all. Tracy moaned in frustration as she felt her friend's spit feel wet on her pussy, her hands pulling her t-shirt over her titties for the stimulation. Miss K kept her eyes fixed on Tracy's as she blew that juncture dry, then repeated the same technique on the other meeting of her thighs, watching Tracy tear at her shirt in frustration as she was teasing to overstimulation on Miss K's tongue.

"Want me to tear that shirt open, Tracy?"

"Mmhmm!!!" Tracy moaned with smile. "Free my fucking tits!" she said as she thrust her chest up, her ass rubbing against the cardboard.

"With pleasure!" Miss K said as she stood up on her toes and tore open the shirt, rendering it to rags. She then took Tracy's breasts in her hands and tongued one, then the other nipple.

"You know, I like hard cherries like what you have here," Miss K said before sucking Tracy's nipple into her mouth. "And there's one more I wanna taste."

Miss K licked off the remaining whipped cream on Tracy's inner labia, occasionally taking one of them into her mouth to suck off the cream. After checking to make sure that each lip was clean of cream with her tongue, she wrapped her arms around Tracy's thighs and snaked her tongue into her pussy, swirling around her tongue as Tracy pressed her cunny against her face. As Miss K worked her tongue deep inside Tracy's pussy, she hooked the tip of her tongue and dragged it against the top, making Tracy strain more against Miss K's arms as she kept licking her. Behind her, she heard the slapping of flesh on flesh, so she looked over her shoulder to see Chasity's pants down around her ankles as she leaned against a box, fingers pounding hard into her wet box as she robbed her hands over her hard nipples.

"I take it you're enjoying the show, huh Babe?" Miss K moaned lustily.

"Yeah, I wish I could have my pussy eaten like that!"

Giving Tracy's pussy and teasing lick, Miss K looked back over her shoulder and said, "I thought you wanted my dick!"

"I want that too, but…." Chasity said as she voice trailed off, the thought of Miss K eating her out and fucking her with that big dick driving her into a furious orgasm, thrashing hard against the boxes she used to brace herself. Feeling her dick lengthen from the scenes and scents around her, Miss K steeled herself and went back to licking Tracy's pussy, pressing her tongue flat on Tracy's pussy as she licked it, passing it over her hard clit in the process.

Kissing her clit, Miss K looked into Tracy's eyes and asked her, "Do you want me to suck this cherry?" Before hearing an answer, Miss K sucked Tracy's clit into her mouth, sucking as hard as she could, feeling Tracy's wetness drip down onto her chin. As she was sucking, she very quickly swiped her tongue over the tip of Tracy's clit, setting off a wild orgasm as Tracy rode her face. As she came, Tracy fell back, leaning over the boxes as her legs and hips bucked against Miss K's restraint, letting herself ride out that wave of orgasm. When Miss K stopped using her mouth on Tracy, she felt her et the cum run through her system, then loosen the grip on her legs with her arms before grabbing her by the hips and gently setting her down on floor.

Looking down on her glowing face and glazed eyes, Miss K looked down at Tracy and asked, "Wasn't that fun?"

Tracy looked up at her friend and weakly nodded her head. Miss K then heard Chasity behind her say, "yeah, that was sure fun to watch!"

"Oh really," Miss K said as she turned sideways away from Tracy, letting Chasity get a good look at the Black girl's spent frame on the floor. She unbuckled and unzipped her pants, letting her ¾ hard dick spring out for all to see, then grabbed it with one of her hands to stroke.

"I know you want this dick baby, right?"

"Yeah, you big dicked slut. You know I love how it feels in my pussy!" Tracy replied as she came down from her cum, her hands now idly playing with her nipples.

"Well, I'm gonna let someone else play with it today. Chasity, you got any magnum condoms I stock?"

"Sure thing!" Chasity said as she looked for her keys. "I never thought a guy could need something that long until I saw you." Finding her keys, she unlocked the stock room door and went into the store with her pants around her ankles exposing her tight, narrow ass. In a few short moments, she returned with a box of condoms and tore it open to remove one. Gently down on her knees, she unwrapped the condom and placed it on the tip of Miss K's hard dick. Once the tip was covered, Chasity nursed on the tip through the latex while her hands rolled the condom down the thick, veiny shaft. With the rubber securely on, Chasity looked at the shaft as she felt it up with her hands, liking the way it twitched when she lightly licked at the swollen head.

"I can't wait to feel this big boy inside of me," Chasity said as she held onto the shaft with one hand and stroked it with her other hand.

"Yeah," Miss K said as she pulled her t-shirt over her tits and rubbed her now-exposed nipples in the palms of her hands. "I can't wait to fuck your skinny ass."

Chasity looked up to see Miss K caress her tits, then looked back down at the hard shaft pulsing in her hands. "Wow. I know what's up with you, but it is a shock seeing it up close."

"Hey, what can I say?" Miss K said breathily as she felt her dick being slowly caressed.

Looking back down at the dick in her hands and snapping out of her trance, Chasity said, "So…how do you wanna get this big thing fucking me good?"

Miss K, scouting the room for possibilities, found a stack of boxes that was to her liking. "Go and lean against that stack of boxes right there," she said, pointing at a stack of boxes that went up to about Chasity's shoulders.

"OK."

Chasity got up off her knees and walked over to the boxes, with Miss K following behind her. When Chasity braced herself against the boxes, Miss K lifted up Chasity's t-shirt and pressed her body firmly against the cardboard. Grinding her body against Chasity's, Miss K brushed aside the girl's long pink hair and sucked on the nape of her neck, letting her tongue trail up to her ear.

"Are you ready to get fucked?" Miss K whispered into her ear before letting her hard nipples trail up and down Chasity's bare back.

"Yes."

Miss K grabbed her dick in her hand and ran the tip through Chasity's ass crack, sliding the tip down before rubbing the shaft along her slick pussy. Then she whispered again in Chasity's ear, "I said DO you want this big dick in your pussy?!"

"Yeah! Shove it in!"

Miss K grabbed one of Chasity's hips with her free hand and shoved her huge dick halfway into Chasity, making her scream in pain and pleasure. Miss K pushed the rest of her dick into Chasity, then leaned down over Chasity's body, pressing her body into her impaled frame. She closed her eyes and shoved her dick as hard as she could into Chasity's body, rubbing the girl's nipples against the cardboard and breathing hard against the girl's hot flesh as she pounded away at Chasity. The girl's tight pussy allowed pulled at her cock, the fit was so tight. As she felt the girl's hot, thin body through her nipples and her thighs, Miss K fucked the girl harder and harder, being turned out by the girl's loud screams and the pulling on her tip with each pump. In no time, she was getting very close to cumming, and sensed that from the girl's screams that she was about to cum too. She slowed down just enough to spread Chasity's legs a bit and grind her hips into Chasity's ass as firmly as she could, making the girl rub her clit against the rough cardboard as she was impaled over and over on her huge shaft. With each thrust, she felt Chasity lose control until she stiffened up and her pussy started to squeeze her cock even tighter, almost crying through the waves of her cum. Miss K couldn't take any more, driving her hips as fast as she could into that milking machine of a pussy before groaning into her own orgasm, feeling her condom fill her slick cum before collapsing her frame on top of Chasity's.

BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers